Collide : Bellamy Blake

By nostalgic_life

Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Be... More

Down to earth
Reunion
River
Were not alone
Suicide mission
Jasper
Lullaby
Slay your demons
Murder
Banishing
Jealousy
Mistake
Poison
Life and death
Day trip
Forgiveness
Unity day
Gone
The bridge
Fire
Lies
I love you
What about season two?
Dying alone
Found
Back to me
Save her

Grounders

513 7 0
By nostalgic_life

"Cause I'm gonna stand by you
Even if we're breaking down
We can find a way to break through
Even if we can't find heaven
I'll walk through hell with you
Love, you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna stand by you"

Stand by you | Rachel Platten

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Annabeth's pov ~~~~

Even though I didn't want to leave camp, we had no choice. The grounders would attack at any moment and we weren't prepared for it.

I wasn't the only one who was injured from Murphy. When he shot at the ground of the drop ship, a bullet went straight into Ravens leg.

"Clarke says you can walk now, but to tell me when you can't go any further that way I can carry you. It's a long journey" Bellamy told me.

"What if I don't make it that far bell?" I asked him.

"Hey don't say that. I lost you once, I can't let that happen again" he whispered.

"Yeah I know" I said softly.

He held my hand and gently kissed it. Soon Clarke and Finn walked in with a gurneys for  Raven.

"You're a coward for wanting to leave" Bellamy told Finn.

"Time to go" Clarke interrupted them.

Finn then left the drop ship in anger. I knew at some points he didn't like Bellamy or get along with him, but I know they did trust each other.

"I need you Bellamy, we all need you. The rest of the Delinquents are willing to fight and die for you, so please join us" Clarke explained.

Bellamy helped me up and we all walked on outside.

"18 dead" Bellamy said softly.

"82 alive, we did good bell" I replied.

"Come on" I added.

Bellamy splashed a bucket of water onto the fire pit, and it went out leaving a cloud of grey smoke up into the air.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

We began our journey towards the sea. It was a long way, but we needed to be safe. My stomach was hurting and walking was starting to get harder.

That's when Octavia suddenly bring all of us to a halt, I could tell she was sensing something. Everyone went quite and stopped walking.

"Octavia?" I asked softly.

Just as I was about to walk up to her, a silver blade came flying out through the trees and embedded itself into Drew's head, killing him instantly.

"Grounders!!" Jasper screamed out.

"Everybody run!" I added.

We all took off back to camp, some kids were picked off and died in the process. We made it back behind the camp walls.

"Wait we're doing exactly what the Grounders want them to do!" Clarke yelled.

"Returning to the camp so we're are back in place for the battle" Bellamy added.

"Grounder scouts already outside, we can't leave again Clarke. We need to stay and fight" I spoke up.

"Every gunner to their posts!! Close the gates!" Bellamy yelled out.

"Octavia!" I shouted.

"You're not a gunner" Bellamy spat.

"Yeah I'm a grounder, like you said" she replied then ran off.

Bellamy and I just looked at each other then went off into the drop ship.

"The main entrance road has been booby trapped with land mines" I stated.

"And Raven has built a couple of grenades to help" Clarke added.

"We can keep the grounders at bay using the guns, Raven's grenades, and the landmines to hold the gate" Bellamy explained.

"If the Grounders get through the gate, we'll have to hide inside the dropship and close the door" Raven replied.

"Then what?" Finn asked.

"Pray" I stated.

"No, Raven you said there was still remaining rocket fuel, enough to build 109 bombs" Clarke said.

"She also said we need gunpowder, and we don't have that" I told her.

"I don't wanna build a bomb, I wanna take off" Clarke smiled.

"Fire the rockets once the Grounders have surrounded the drop ship, nice thinking" Raven replied.

"Barbecued grounders, I like it" Bellamy laughed.

"Can you do it" Clarke asked.

"Yeah, just need some time" Raven added.

As we were all about to leave Finn pointed something out.

"Annabeth, you're bleeding" He said pointing at my stomach.

Everyone turned to look at me and they all froze. I looked down and saw blood seeping through my shirt.

"Shit" I whispered.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Clarke ran over and lifted my shirt immediately.

"The bullets moved further through your body, your bleeding internally" Clarke stated.

I looked up to Bellamy and he already had tears in his eyes.

"I'm fine. I'm okay. Let's kick some grounder ass" I said softly.

"You're staying here princess, I'm not letting you die" Bellamy told me.

"You won't lose me" I said softly.

He kissed me passionately on the lips and then walked out.

"Wait!" I yelled.

I grabbed his hand before he got up to leave. He turned his head back around and face me.

"If we both make it out alive, promise me you'll take me on a date" I smiled softly.

"Yes, a million time yes" He laughed.

I watched as Bellamy left and I stayed with Raven and Clarke inside the drop ship.

Raven made Clarke and Finn go underneath the drop ship and look around for its ignition system.

I looked over to Raven who seemed a bit startled.

"Hey you okay?" I asked her.

"I-I can't feel my legs" she replied.

"Clarke?!" I yelled.

"What's up?" She said.

"Raven can't feel her legs anymore"I told her.

"I'm coming up!" Clarke shouted.

She checked out Ravens wound and said it was now moved up into her spine.

"That would mean she's...bleeding internally" i said with realisation.

"I can go to Lincoln's cave and get some of the coagulant stuff the Grounders used" Finn suggested.

"Good thinking" Clarke stated.

"Why didn't you have the bright idea when Clarke said I was internal?" I asked him.

"You know what I don't wanna know just go" I added.

Finn left and Clarke went back down to find what we needed. I felt dizzy and was still losing blood at a slow pace.

"So what am I searching for again?!" Clarke yelled out.

"Should be an orange wire, that's the dropship's ignition!" Raven yelled.

"Haha I found it!" She yelled with excitement.

"Way to go Griffin!" I added smiling.

"Hey guys? What would happen if it's broken?" Clarke asked.

"You would have to splice the wire, do you know how to?" Raven stated.

"Don't bother with the question" I sighed

"Raven the landmines are working, the grounders are dying" Jasper replied over the radio.

Then it suddenly hit me. Jasper was smart and he knew how to deal with wires.

"That's it!" I said.

"Huh?" Raven asked.

"Jasper we need you inside the drop ship now!" I yelled into the walkie talkie.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Clarke and Jasper went underneath the drop ship together to fix the wire.

Raven had passed out and tried to call for Clarke but my eyes wanted to shut on me.

"Clarke" I said softly.

She didn't hear me.

"Raven can you repeat the directions?" Clarke asked.

When both of us didn't answer she came back up.

"Annabeth what happened?" She asked me.

"She passed out, I tried yelling but it was no use" I whispered.

"She's okay, she's still breathing, let me check you" Clarke stated.

"It's okay Clarke. I'm okay" I sighed.

One of the gunners announces through the walkie talkie that the Grounders had broken through the camp gates and were now surrounding us.

"Jasper finish the wiring in the ignition system!" Clarke yelled.

"Annabeth keep fighting to stay awake" she added then walked outside.

I nodded and with the rest of the energy I had left in my body, I yelled out to Jasper.

"You got this Jasper!" I shouted.

I reached over to the walkie talkie and radioed Bellamy.

"Blake?" I asked.

"Hey you doing okay princess?" He replied.

"You did good" I told him.

"Annabeth what are you talking about?" He questioned me.

"I'll be okay bell, win this fight. For the both of us" I whispered.

"What, no. Come one don't leave me" he said softly.

I then dropped the radio and I slowly faded out.

I felt my body go limp and I started to go pale. The last thing I remember is I fell to the ground.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

I immediately ran back to camp. Lincoln had taken Octavia somewhere safe from here.

I came through the secret entrance built into the wall of camp. When I arrived I saw a grounder slaughtering every delinquent in his way.

"No" I whispered.

I picked up a gun just to realise there was no bullets left. Suddenly the grounder started attacking me.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

"Bellamy!!" Finn came to me.

He hit the grounder in the side of the head, and helped me I get up.

The two of us were stuck outside while Clarke wanted to close the drop ship.

I looked over to the door and saw Clarke giving Annabeth CPR. She wasn't moving or breathing.

"Come on Annabeth!" I heard Clarke scream.

"No!" I cried.

"Bellamy we gotta go! Ravens gonna fire the rockets!" Finn told me.

"I can't leave her to die" I replied.

"Bellamy now!" He added.

I hesitated to move but I knew Annabeth would want we to go. I went off with Finn and Raven set of the ring of fire, burning all the grounders to death.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

This is the last of season one, I'm not quite sure I'll do a second season but we will see. Love you guys for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711 23 13
โ•ญโ•โ•โ€ข เณ‹โ€ขโœงเน‘โ™กเน‘โœงโ€ขเณ‹ โ€ขโ•โ•โ•ฎ "I hate you Bellamy Blake." "I love you too." โ•ฐโ•โ•โ€ข เณ‹โ€ขโœงเน‘โ™กเน‘โœงโ€ขเณ‹ โ€ขโ•โ•โ•ฏ Evelyn James. She was a medical student when sh...
27.9K 492 46
Yes this is a rewrite I didn't like how I did my first Bellamy story so I'm putting more information in this one. "I need you now fucking wake up!" "...
34.9K 927 48
"๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐“‡๐“Ž, ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’น..." Everest Wright was a simple girl. She liked simple th...
404K 5.9K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...