Traversed To Raise A Big Snak...

Від Thealovesbishies

Xinn and the base he lead had just gone through the process of redeveloping the lost civilization of the huma... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4 Ending

Chapter 71

5.1K 280 49
Від Thealovesbishies

[ everyone knows this chapter is for smut]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the door to the room closed. Xinn watched as his husband locked the door with a devious smile. By the time the two men faced him, two pairs of red glowing eyes locked unto his body. Like predators preying on a pitiful prey.

Xinn touched his chest in nervousness. Two husbands, could he even last long this time?

Xinn shifted his eyes around the room. Then suddenly layed down to his side and covered his body with a quilt.

" Let's sleep tight " Xinn closed his eyes and snored.

There is no way the two perverted husbands would let their female starve their desires. The two Alonzos stared at each other for a while before slowly crawling on each side.

The female sleeping pretentiously on the bed felt shivers tingling throughout his whole body. His eyes were all closed and he couldn't see anything. He could only maximize his sense of hearing to guess what the two bastards were doing.

A few seconds later, Xinn sensed two breathes on both sides of his body. The presence of the two men were too strong he could hardly ignore them. Xinn's heart was pounding rapidly right now. He was nervous about what they might do to him but he was never against making love. It was just disturbing to think he would sleep with two Alonzos. Even if Samael was indeed Alonzo, he couldn't be deny that his heart is closer to the primitive Alonzo.

Xinn suddenly felt a gentle force pulling him into a cold yet strong arms. Xinn lifted up his fluttering eyelashes and stared at the person embracing him. " Alonzo? "

The greed-haired handsome man smiled gently at him. " Don't be afraid, I could understand what you feel right now. "

Xinn pouted, " you ... Accused me of cheating last time. "

Tears streamed down from the female's eyes. Alonzo's heart hurt seeing his expression and immediately extended his hand to wipe his tears. " I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. "

Xinn buried his head on his chest. " It doesn't matter "

Alonzo hugged Xinn tightly. " I'm sorry "

Xinn couldn't stop himself from sobbing anymore. He was feeling really complicated these past few days. He was loyal to his husband and he clearly loves him. Yet he also felt conflicted that he actually forgot his precious childhood friend in his past life. He felt like he was a terrible person for making Samael feel worse like that.

He felt so bad that he left him without even saying goodbye to him. He liked that kid since they were still young.

Then when he traversed, he fell inlove with another Alonzo.

What if Alonzo and Samael wasn't the same person....

Isn't he just the same as a scumbag man?

" It's ok " Alonzo also couldn't stop himself from shedding tears. " It's ok "

" You guys don't know how you captured my heart twice in my whole life. " Xinn gripped the hem of Alonzo's clothes and sobbed.

Hearing the female's words, a smile surfaced on Samael's lips.

Samael extended his hand and pulled Xinn into his embrace. Xinn was suddenly transferred to another man's arms and felt uncomfortable but then seeing Samael's face which is identical to that of Alonzo's. He no longer struggled. He rested his forehead on Samael's chest and hugged the man's waist.

Jealousy is inevitable between Samael and Alonzo, but they could only hold it in for the mean time. After all, they don't want to see their beloved inside a man's embrace whom is not even theirs.

Alonzo bit his lips in restraint and clenched his fist as he breath in and out to calm his nerves. Alonzo watched as Samael patted Xinn's back, rub his back up and down and even kissed Xinn's lips gently.

Although he felt like he was watching his own self giving his wife a kiss. The feeling of not being the one doing it felt like shit.

Samael feels the same, when Xinn and Alonzo acted that way under his watch. He could feel a phantom pain caused by an invisible hand squeezing his heart to breathlessness. The possessive trait within him almost crossed the limit.

A silent war was undergoing between Samael and Alonzo.

---

No matter how Xinn looked at them. They all look the same. Even the way they stare at him felt the same. Xinn slowly sat up and stared at his husbands.

What should they do?

About the bedroom matters.

Don't tell me they would do that three thingy.

----

" Wife "

Xinn turned his head to Samael's direction. Samael patted his lap and smiled. " Can you sit on my lap? "

Xinn turned to look at Alonzo. Alonzo just lowered his head in jealousy. Seeing Xinn's reaction, Samael also lowered his head and a dejected look flashed on his countenance.

Xinn bit his lower lip then slowly crawled to sit on Samael's lap. Alonzo gave Xinn a look similar to that of a pitiful puppy.

Xinn felt a pang in his heart and wanted to hug Alonzo and coax him. He was about to transfer laps when Samael beside him suddenly hugged his waist and pouted. " Don't go "

The f*ck!!!!

They are so alike!!!!!

Both pretentious!!!

But seeing Samael's pale and desperate expression. Xinn's heart wavered.

" I've been missing you for a long time. Stay with me. "

Xinn sat down on his lap again. Xinn realized how hard it was to have two Alonzo in his life. Xinn hugged Samael's head to his chest and patted his back.

Unbeknownst to Xinn, when Samael turned his head slightly to Alonzo, Samael flashed a look of triumph. Alonzo on the other side felt his ire being ignited.

You want competition?!!!

Then I'll join your gimmick!

" Wife~!!! "

Xinn turned his head to Alonzo's direction. Alonzo's lips were pursed and the look in his eyes held a hint of being treated unfairly.

Alonzo's eyes turned red as he immediately lied down on his side and covered himself with a quilt. Xinn immediately let Samael go and crawled to Alonzo's side.

Xinn tapped Alonzo's back, but Alonzo is unresponsive. Xinn pulled Alonzo's hands around his waist and hugged Alonzo's head. Alonzo sat up and hugged Xinn.

" You are so unfair " Alonzo spoke pitiful near Xinn's ear then flashed an taunting smile to Samael who was watching them.

" Wife "

Xinn turned his head to Samael again. However, Xinn had already noticed how they were competing for his favor. Xinn scratched his cheeks helplessly. Seeing two pitiful identical faces. Xinn felt like he was facing two puppies.

Xinn sat down and leaned on the head of the bed before tapping both of his thigh. " Ok, come here "

Samael and Alonzo looked at the female's slender legs then to Xinn's face.

Xinn patted his thigh again. Samael and Alonzo stared at each other before slowly laying their heads on each of Xinn's laps.

Once Alonzo and Samael's lap layed on his lap, Xinn extended his hand and rubbed both of their heads. Two red glowing eyes stared at Xinn. Xinn stared back at them and smiled.

" No need to compete for my favor. "

Xinn caressed both of their cheeks. " Aren't you guys the same? You guys are still my husband. My Alonzo. "

That's what both of you said.

Suddenly ...

The two Alonzo spoke simultaneously. " Wife, let's make love. "

Xinn immediately covered their faces and put a quilt over their head and slapped their cheeks.

" Wake up from your delusions and let's sleep . "

Xinn slowly lied down and pulled the quilt over his body. The two bodies covered with the quilt immediately sat up and lied down on the pillows. As Xinn closes his eyes, he could still percieve the two guys' intense stares.

The long lashes of the female fluttered, indicating that he was disturbed by their stares. Alonzo and Samael hugged the female's waist as they both buried their faces in the nook of his neck.

Xinn's eyes immediately opened with red veins protruding in his scleras. He cannot sleep with two hot breathes brushing on the skin of his neck.

Xinn wriggled in uncomfort and wanted to remove the hands over his waist and belly. He was about to sit up when Samael suddenly held down his belly, Alonzo on the other hand pushed down his chest and scooted their bodies closer to him.

Ahhhh, he feels so suffocated!!!

Samael's hand suddenly slid inside his clothes and kneaded his waist. A cold set of teeth lightly sank in the skin of the delicate female's neck as Samael slowly sucked that bitten part sensually. Xinn bit his lower lip and covered his eyes with his forearm.

Alonzo took action and also slid his hand inside the female's clothes. The rough large palm rubbed his belly and slowly moved upwards to squeeze his chest. Xinn's t-shirt was inavertently lifted up, revealing two pink cherries standing erect and sensitive.

Xinn felt like there's two snakes slithering over his skin, rubbing him everywhere and both of their skins are cold.

Xinn's clothes were one by one removed by the two men as the whole room suddenly turned dark.

The panting sounds of the female resounded in the whole room. The bed slowly creaked as he was lifted unto someone's lap.

Wrists tied with a belt, eyes covered with fabric. Xinn breathlessly gasp for breathe from the rapid beating of his heart.

Xinn felt cold hands grasping his thighs as his legs were slowly opened wide. Over his head, a rough large palm held his chin and forced his mouth open, a slippery tongue entered his mouth and slid around inside his mouth. Xinn muffledly moaned as he shared a kiss with the unknown man.

His toes suddenly curled when he felt warmth covering his length.

Warm and Cold .

Gentle and Rough.

Darkness and Quietness.

Xinn's heart rate increased as his body gradually turned hot from arousal. The heat gathered towards his lower belly and suddenly released. Xinn trembled and parted his mouth as he reached euphoria.

His wrist was suddenly lifted up and a head entered between his arms. The body behind him moved and his hands slowly roamed to his chest.

Behind the restricted female, a pair of glowing red eyes eyed his neck. A pair of sharp fang suddenly grew from the man's mouth and it slowly sank into the female's neck.

Blood dripped down from the female's neck, it dripped down to his collar bone and to the middle of his chest. Xinn felt ticklish when the drop of blood slid down to his upper torso.

The man behind lightly grazed his fangs around the weak area of his neck and sniffed his wound before licking it.

Before Xinn could even focus on the ticklish feeling the man behind him brought to him. A cold sensation suddenly entered his rear.

Wet sounds slowly rang out in the whole dark room as the cold thing moved in and out of his chrysanthemum. Another one entered,followed by another until Xinn felt full to the brim.

A low chuckle suddenly rang in the dark. Xinn couldn't tell who it was as both Alonzo and Samael possessed the same voices.

Suddenly, Xinn felt his wrist being put down from being wrapped around the head of the man behind him. 

Rustling sounds rang out as the ropes around his wrists were suddenly removed.

Xinn subconsciously held his numb wrists but didn't have the chance to take rest when he was suddenly pushed on all fours.

A man beneath him held his head. A cold tip suddenly grazed his lips as the hand on his head urged him. Xinn moved his hands and rubbed the man's abdominal muscle.

The man beneath him produced a low growl and suddenly pushed his head down.

----

Inside the dark room, vague shadows of two men cast upon the walls of the room. Between the two men showed a slim framed female being subjected to the attacks of the two husbands.

A loud slap suddenly resounded and the muffled moan followed after. The female's body was now covered with purple hand marks, bruises, fang bites, hickeys, palm prints and dried blood.

He was full of sweat and breathless. The shadow pushed the slim figure down and lifted his waist as he rammed into him in and out. The other shadow on the other hand buried his head on the slim figured chest and licked the blood that dried up on his chest.

Xinn lost his strength of his arms, his upper body fell down and suddenly covered the head beneath him.

Another round of intercourse took place as the men switch positions.

This time, Xinn's suffering tripled when more than two lengths entered him.

Xinn gasped and clenched the sheets beneath him. Two men embracing him felt suffocating and restricting.

Yet the pleasure was triple.

Throughout all the night activity, Xinn could only feel their touches on his skin as well as their rough movements as they thrusted into him.

Xinn felt hazy and intoxicated.

Breathless and ecstatic.

The way they held him was so tight and desperate as if they wanted to etch their existence deep into his bones. The endless pleasure burned his mind by the heat of the pleasure nerves rushing to his brain. 

Why did he let these man treat him like this?

Xinn doesn't know ... Maybe because he was also expecting them to hold him like this secretly?

Xinn was like a red bitten apple wrapped between the two entangled evil serpents.

These two serpents didn't let him go until he was eaten with only the seeds and core left.

-

The sounds of chirping birds twitted. Followed by the sound of the ocean waves by the shore. Xinn never experienced waking up between identical husbands on each side of his bed. They wrapped their bodies around him so tightly that no space could be found.

When Xinn opened his eyes....

It was still dark.

Wait dark?

Why is it still dark!!!!!!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.8K 129 16
8TURN BOOK COLLECTION : 02 LEE YUNGYU BOOK COLLECTION : 01 is it true that if you hate someone , you guys will ended up together ? written by : @ AR...
18K 912 13
Felix's best friend isn't dead. But he can't know that. {Changlix/Banginho/Seungjin}
24.7K 983 11
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is the quietest girl in her grade in Paris, France. This all changes when she finds out about Channels.org from the strange, m...
14.3K 80 7
On the brink of failing the math class, a last chance for redemption appears for you ,but, the price for a good grade might be higher than you expect...