Spider-Gwen

By relivingthenightmare

(This one she is spider girl but she's like half Spider girl and then Half punisher. She has the fighting ski... More

Ch. 1: New Enemy
Ch. 2: Camp
Ch.3: An Old Friend
Ch.4: I was Getting Coffee
Ch.5: Conversations and Apologies
Ch.6: Hotel Fight
Ch.7: Hospital Visits
Ch.8: Unexpected Phone call
Ch. 9: Unwanted Company
Ch.10: AfterMath
Ch.11: Mall shopping & Fanart
Ch.12: Vacation and Surprise Visits
Quick Announcement
Quick Update!
Ch.14: I need a favor
Ch.15: Kingpin
Ch.16: Missing
New chapters
Ch.17: Missing pt 2
Ch.18: Back Home
Ch.19: Welcome Home Part 1
Ch.20: Welcome Home part 2
Ch.21: Welcome Home Pt3
Ch.22: First Day Of School
Ch.23: 2 Can Play That Game
Ch.24: The Fire
Ch.25: Back Home In New York
Ch.26: Tobin Heath
Ch.27: Hotel
Ch.28: Round 2
Quick Announcement!
Ch.29: Send The Russians
Quick update
Ch.30: Men At The Door
Ch.31: The Team Or You're Lover
Ch.32: Last Fight
Thank you!

Ch.13: Vacation & surpirse visits pt2

327 7 0
By relivingthenightmare

We land on the ground in Los Angeles 4 hours later.

"Well that was a fast flight. Thought it would be a little bit longer than that." Ali says.

I don't say anything. I grab Sloane from Ash. "I can take her from you guys. But can one of you guys grab my bags?"

"Yeah, I can grab your bags for you." Ash says.

I nod. "Thanks Mo—- I mean Ash." I say.

Ash and Ali both freeze up. I take that as my queue and quickly walk away before anything else is said.

I get off the plane and get inside of the airport. I hold Sloane, I smile and kiss her cheek, she giggles and puts her hands on both of my cheeks. I fish my phone out of my pocket, I turn it on and go to my contacts.

I pull up presses contact and shoot her a text.

Me: Hey Press, me, Ali and Ash just landed in LA. We are gonna surprise Tobin, can you send me a list of her favorite things? Like favorite candy, flowers, chocolates etc

Christen: yeah, she loves roses. She also loves any types of gummies. Like gummy bears, only albenese though, she isn't picky with chocolate either, she'll eat any type of chocolate. Her favorite ice cream is cookie dough.

Me: Sweet, thank you Pressy!

Christen: You're welcome, just try not to spoil my girlfriend to much.

Me: No promises!

Christen: Wait real quick.... What airport are you guys at? I can come and pick you guys up! I'm heading over to Tobins house to check on her anyways. She wanted to make plans and hangout so I can get you guys on my way there.

Me: We are at the airport called LA X

Christen: Okay, be there in 20!

I swipe up. I turn my phone off and put it back into my pocket. Ash and Ali were near me but off to the side quietly talking among themselves.

*Ash's pov*

After Gwen leaves with Sloane me and Ali stand there in shock and are dumbfounded.

"She almost called me mom." I mutter quietly to myself.

"Yeah she did. Maybe she was just thinking out loud and it slipped." Ali says.

I look at her my brow raised and give her a confused face.

"You were talking out loud babe. I heard you and I heard her. I'm sure it was nothing, but we should talk to her though."

I don't say anything, I just nod. We leave the plane and go into the airport. We see Gwen and Sloane standing there waiting. Gwen was on her phone typing away.

Me and Ali stand off to the side and watch Gwen and Sloane. "What should we say to her?" I ask finally breaking the silence between us.

"We will talk to her later but I think we can both agree that we aren't trying to replace her parents and make sure she knows that. And it's okay to call us mom and momma, and that we are there for her no matter what and that we loved her and care about her." Ali says.

I nod. "Agreed. We'll talk to her about it later."

Me and Ali walk over to Gwen and Sloane. "Hey kids, ready to go?"

"Yeah. Oh I texted Christen she said she'll pick us up, she'll be here in 20 minutes." Gwen says.

Gwen says this but then quickly looks away. I take note of this unsure about what to do as she avoids making eye contact.

We grab our bags from the 'baggage claim'. We walk outside once we have our bags and wait for Christen to pick us up.

Christen pulls up 5 minutes later. We all get in the car and she drives us to Tobins, we get to Tobins. We stay in the car as Christen goes up and knocks on Tobins door.

*Christen's pov*
I get out of the car and walk up to Tobins door. I knock and wait for her to open the door. She opens the door 45 seconds Later, she sees me and smiles.

"Hi baby." I say.

"Hi babe." Tobin says. She kisses me and then hugs me.

Tobin moves to the side so I can come in. I smirk and look back at the car, Tobin closes the door and limps towards the kitchen.

I grab my phone and text Gwen to let her know to come in. Tobin goes to the living room, she doesn't notice me go to the front door.

"Give me a second babe. I forgot something in my car." I say.

"...okay?" Tobin says.

Tobin was confused as to why I was going back out to my car but she didn't question it. I open the front door and let Gwen and them in.

I lead the to the living room. "Hey Tobs. I got you a present." I say.

*Tobins pov*

"Hey Tobs. I got you a present." Christen says from the kitchen. Christen walks into the living room along with Gwen, Ali and Ash. Ali was holding Sloane.

I carefully but quickly get up and hug Gwen. "Oh my god! What are you doing here?!" I ask. I put her face in my neck getting a little emotional.

"I'm here to see you Toby." Gwen says.

Only 2 people were allowed to call Tobin, Tobs and Toby and that was Christen and Gwen.

"I have some things for you." Gwen says with a goofy Grin.

"What? You know I hate it when people spend money on me." Tobin says.

"Guess I'll just have to eat all this chocolate and cookie dough ice cream all by myself then." Gwen says.

Me, Ash and Ali all try to hold in our laughter as we watch the 2 children go at it in front of us.

Tobin stops and quickly looks at Gwen. "You wouldn't dare." Tobin says.

"Oh I would." Gwen says.

"Give it." Tobin says.

"I guess you'll just have to try and catch me." Gwen says.

*Gwens pov*

I jump In the air and my finger tips stick to the ceiling.

"Come on seriously?" Tobin asks.

"Yes seriously I put a lot of thought and effort into this." I say.

Tobin reaches for the bag but I quickly raise it up before she can get it from me. Ash and them laugh at us.

I lower the bag of goodies again. Tobin tries to reach for them again but I quickly raise the bag up in the air again.

"Oh wait. I almost forgot." I say. I reach into the bag and pull out the roses.

"These are for you." I say.

Tobin smirks and starts reaching for the roses. She acts fast and tackles me, we both fall onto the couch laughing.

Tobin pins me down and starts tickling me. I die laughing. Tobin dies of laughter while she's doing it.

"N-no T-Tobin stop I'm sorry!" I shout while screaming and laughing like crazy.

"Should've given me the bag before you took of." Tobin says.

"How about a truce? A peace offering!" I say quickly.

Tobin stops. "Okay, I'm listening."

"I'll give you half. We'll split it evenly." I say.

"Deal. But first hand the bag over." Tobin says.

I give in and hand over the bag of goodies. Tobin snatches them out of my hand quickly, she quickly gets up and limps away into the kitchen.

"Thank you for the Goodies! Love you !" Tobin shouts from the kitchen.

"Hey I ordered pizza. Me and Tobin are gonna go pick it up, give you some space and time to unpack and get settled in." Christen says.

"Thank you again for letting us stay here." Ash says.

"It's no problem really. I could really use the company, injuries and no company it gets kinda lonely." Tobin says.

We nod. Tobin clears her throat. "Anyways me and Christen are gonna go get the pizza. Make yourselves at home, get unpacked and settle in." Tobin says.

Tobin and Christen leave to go pick up the pizza leaving me, Ash and Ali alone. I go up the stairs, I find an empty room and claim it.

Ash and Ali find a room with one bed and of course they claim it.

I walk over to the door and close it. I lay in bed on my side and stare out the window. The view was the forest, nothing exciting.

I just lay there lost in thought. There is a knock at my door, I lay on my back and rub my forehead with my thumb. My eyes closed, I sigh. "Come in."

The door opens. "Hey Kiddo." I look over and see Ash and Ali standing in the door.

"You know you guys can come in. Sit down, you guys are making me nervous." I say.

They chuckle a bit. They walk in and both sit on the bed, I grow nervous as they just sit there in silence.

"So Um we wanted to talk to you." Ash says.

"About what? Am I in trouble?" I ask.

"No your not in trouble. We um, we wanted to talk to you about earlier. You know when you almost called me mom." Ash says.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." I say.

"Hey it's okay. Look point is that we don't want you to think that we are trying to replace your parents. It's okay if you call us Mom and momma we aren't gonna be mad, we just wanna make sure that you are comfortable calling us that when you are ready too." Ash says. 

I nod. "I know you guys aren't trying to replace them."

"Oh enough about that. School, you gotta finish up and graduate. Leaving us to we gotta put you in a school near us, and if we need too we'll have you do online classes and stuff for school work when travel for soccer." Ali says.

I groan and lay back on the bed. Ash and Ali laugh at me cause I groan when they talk about school.

The front door opens. "Hey guys we're back with the food." Christen shouts.

We go back downstairs for dinner. We watch movies and eat pizza, we all turn in for the night at 12 am.

"Good night Tobin and Christen." I say.

"Good night kid. Night Ash and Ali." Tobin says. 

"Good night Ash and Ali." I say.

"Goodnight sweetie" Ali says.

We all go into our separate rooms. I lay down on the bed. Sleep soon takes over and I fall asleep.
——————
*Time skip*

That's mainly how our vacation went. We mainly just chilled with Tobin and Christen. We went to the beach, went surfboarding, went to several restaurants, did a bunch of shopping, we even did a scrimmage and I showed them my secret skills. Ps I didn't get any treats, Tobin ate them all by her self and left none for me.

Today was our last day in LA. We would flying home in the morning. We mainly just hung around at Tobins place. Me and her played Mario kart and of course she cheated and ended up winning every game we played.

We were all laying in the living room on the couch's now. "You guys all packed up and ready to leave?" Christen asks.

"Yup." I say keeping my answer short. I close my eyes and fall asleep. "I'm on vacation, let me enjoy the rest of it while I can." I say.

And that's how we spent the last of our day. Next thing I know it's the next day and we are leaving LA.

I hug Tobin tightly. "I'll see you next time at camp." I say.

Tobin hugs me tightly. "I love you."

"I love you to Tobin." I say.

I hug Christen next. "Thank you for helping me get here. I love you, I'll see you at next camp. okay?" I say.

"You're welcome. I love you too kid." Christen says.

Ash and Ali hug them goodbye. We bored out plane and wait for take off. Our plane takes off and we land 6 hours later.

"Ahh home sweet home." Ash says.

"Yeah home sweet home." I say.

We get off the plane and go to baggage claim. We get our things and head home. Little did I know what I had waiting for me.

A/N: I hope everyone is doing well! Thank you for all of the views and votes! This is my most popular book so far! I can't thank you enough! You guys excited for the new season of stranger things?!? Kenobi got his own show as well! Good day In paradise today! Got stranger things season 4, got the new Kenobi show and 3 new chapters. Win win! That's all I got for now, I have more chapters In the making I haven't started yet but I'll be starting then really soon! Have a good and safe holiday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.9K 10
The genius student of Midtown High School and a friend of (Y/N) named Gwen Stacy was bitten by a radio active spider, giving her super human enhancem...
42.4K 904 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
13.6K 505 41
part 10 of How I became Savannah Solo!! Freshman year of College!
27.4K 902 21
"So, if you could have one of the Avengers powers, what would it be? Rachel sat at the end of my bed wanting an answer. I shrugged my shoulders. "Spi...