before i go / c. sturniolo ✔️

By southern-belle333

"before i go, i just wanna say-" chris sturniolo x oc social media & real life ❕not sexualizing the triplets❕... More

intro & cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
~extra~

chapter twenty-one

4.2K 55 65
By southern-belle333

real life, imessage

nick's idea ended with the teenagers in groups of two and one of three. nick and grey, flynn and matt, chris and ridge, and lilith, peyton and harley.

"wait, wait, wait. this isn't fair." ridge starts, pointing his hand towards the group of girls. "they're literally girls. they bake for fun."

"he's not wrong." flynn adds, leaning against the counter.

"actually, lili bakes for fun. me and harls suck ass at it." peyton states.

"i want a different group. i can guess at how bad this kid is at cooking." chris points his thumb over to ridge.

they end up changing groups. this time, it's nick, grey and peyton; chris, lilith and ridge; flynn, matt and harley.

"so, we changed groups because chris is a little bitch who does nothing but complain." nick explains, looking into the camera. "anyways, today we are doing a group baking competition."

"but there's a twist!" harley says, standing closely to matthew.

"one of the members have to be blindfolded. particularly, the person who is the best at cooking." matt adds, talking to the camera. "in our group, we get to blindfold ms harley ashford over here." matt throws an arm over harley's shoulder.

lilith notices how close they are and how cute they would be together as a couple.

"and unfortunately, lili has to get blindfolded in ours." chris stands behind her as she leans with her hands on the countertop.

"it's because we all know i needed an obstacle so i wouldn't win as easily." lilith nods with a smile as she talks.

"this is very true." nick says from the other side of the room.

"i want to make a cake!" peyton yells from the pantry with nick. they walk out with many boxes of batter for cake.

christopher unconsciously wraps his arms around lilith's waist and leans his head on her shoulder. she leans her head against his while looking at the box for ingredients.

looking through the refrigerator, ridge calls out. "you guys don't have eggs! who doesn't have eggs in their fridge?"

"obviously them." lilith replies, looking over the ingredients.

"they're right fucking here, dumbass." matt points in the fridge before grabbing the carton of eggs.

"are you blind or something?" grey rolls his eyes, grabbing the amount of eggs they need.

"wait! someone blindfold lilith before she cheats!" nick yells, pointing at her.

"i'm literally reading the instructions." lilith puts the box down as chris pulls her hair back so he can tie the bandana over her eyes.

"this is not the way i pictured this happening." chris whispers into lilith's ear, making her laugh quietly.

"the fuck?" she replies, when chris turns her around. he adjusts the blindfold, making sure she can't see.

"okay! we all have someone in our group blinded right?" nick asks over the loud voices of the teenagers. they all reply in unison. "so get started. the other two can help slightly. by telling the blind one what to do and handing them the ingredients. got it?"

chris starts reading off the box while ridge hands lilith the right ingredients. as she adds the bag of cake mix to the bowl, it powders up, making a cloud appear. chris waves it away and ridge hands her the right amount of water.

"wait! go over some, over, over, over... right there!" chris yells, telling her exactly where to pour it so it doesn't make a mess.

"fucking hell, peyton!" grey yells, seeing the big mess on the counter. the kitchen is full of laughter while the girls stand there confused.

"what happened?" harley asks, hands over the bowl.

"this dumbass poured half of the cake stuff on the fucking counter." grey explains, trying the rake the powder into the bowl.

"harley!" water is heard as it gets poured on the floor. "oh fuck." matt sighs.

"all over my goddamn socks, too!" flynn yells in disgust.

lilith laughs. "it sounds like their struggling."

"they are." ridge hands lilith an egg. "please don't throw this or something."

lilith cracks the eggs, getting a few shells in the batter, but chris sneakily fishes them out.

"oh my god! we were doing so good!" lilith jumps as she hears yelling next to her. ridge is sighing as he sees that their oil got knocked over and is pouring onto the floor.

"pick it up, dumbass!" chris yells, grabbing paper towels.

"what'd i do?" lilith asks, innocently.

"you didn't do anything. ridge over here knocked the measuring cup that had the oil over when he went to grab it." chris cleans the counter off and throws the paper towel away. no one notices when lilith begins mixing the ingredients together and it starts getting on the counter.

"lilith!" chris grabs her wrist, laughing. the kitchen erupts in laughter as they see the mess lilith made all over her shirt and the counter.

"hmm?" she points her head in the direction of chris' laugh.

"nothing. just... be careful." chris shakes his head and hands her the whisk back.

-

"so now, we are switching blindfolds so that another person can decorate the cake. we have frosting, sprinkles, and little tip things so we can draw or whatever." nick explains while taking peyton's blindfold off. chris stand behind lilith as he attempts to untie the blindfold. he finally gets it, letting lili see again.

"oh shit. i made a mess." she laughs and looks down. "oh gross! how the hell did i get it on my shirt?"

"you were stirring a little too enthusiastically." ridge explains, laughing at her.

"come on." chris grabs her hand, pulling her upstairs to his room.

"i have clothes here. you know that, right?" lilith watches as he pulls a lyrical lemonade hoodie out of his closet.

"yes. i do know that. but i want you to wear my stuff." he hands the pullover to lilith, making sure to avoid the cake batter on her shirt.

"okay." she turns around, along with chris so he can't see her while she's changing.

after getting out of the dirty shirt, she's in a pair of leggings and a black hoodie that's a little long on her.

"okay." lili voices, telling chris she's finished changing.

"you look great." he smiles, pulling her in for a kiss.

"thank you." lilith blushes, putting her face in chris' chest after a short kiss.

"let's go back before they get suspicious." chris pulls her by the hand, interlocking their fingers.

"alright lovebirds, let's finish the video." matt teases, as nick turns the camera back on.

"who's getting blindfolded for the decorating?" nick asks the groups.

"chris in ours." lilith says quickly, so he can't object.

"flynn." matt says before anyone can offer him up.

"grey." peyton says, earning a loud objection from him.

"absolutely not!"

"then i'll do it. i'm good at being blindfolded." nick says, earning a few weird looks.

after they all get blindfolded, they begin to decorate. lilith hands chris a butterknife and the tub of frosting.

when chris is nearly done, the cake looks like absolute shit, but it looks slightly better than the other two.

"lili?" chris calls for her, she's standing right beside him though.

"i'm right here." she says, making him turn to her. he picks a hand up and rubs it on her face, getting frosting all over it.

she gasps, closing her eyes. she yells, "CHRISTOPHER!"

he laughs uncontrollably, not even knowing what her face looks like but knowing that it's probably priceless.

"what happened?" nick asks, turning towards all the noise.

"chris put frosting all over lili's face." ridge says while laughing.

"i'm finished." chris says, so he pulls his blindfold off to see lilith standing over by the sink, washing the frosting off. he dips his thumb in the frosting again, walking over to her.

"chris, i swear if you have frosting again, i'm going to murder you while you sleep." lilith says, watching as he walks up.

"alright, alright." he walks up, putting his hands in the sink to wash the frosting off. after, he gets a small remainder of frosting off of lilith's face.

"now, you guys get to vote on who's cake is the best. our team- raging homosexuals, chris' team- the winners, or matt's team- the quiet ones." nick talks to the camera before giving them a overview of all the cakes.

nick's cake which was decorated by him, has white frosting with rainbow sprinkles- decided by peyton.

matt's cake, which was decorated by flynn, has blue and purple frosting with orange sprinkles- decided by harley.

and chris' cake, which was decorated by him, has pink frosting with rainbow star sprinkles- decided randomly by chris.

"like and subscribe!" grey yells happily to the camera.

"and! subscribe to lilith and harley's channels! they are linked in the description." matt adds, pointing at the two girls.

"if you want." lilith shrugs with a small grin.

"see you guys in friday's video!" nick frowns. "they may not be in it."

"aww... i forgot we have to go back to florida." peyton frowns with nick, laying her head against his arm.

matt puckers his lips, moving closer to the camera. he makes a kissing noise before shutting the camera off.

"what are we going to do with all this cake?" lilith asks, looking at the disastrous desserts on the kitchen counter.

"eat it?" ridge says, like a question.

"ew. definitely not. i think i may have put too much oil in it." harley says, making lilith laugh.

"you and me both." lilith agrees. "actually, i don't think i put any oil in ours. after ridge spilt it, we just kinda moved on."

"i think these pieces of shit belong in the garbage." grey opinionates, shrugging his shoulders.

"i agree." flynn says, scrolling through his phone. lilith jumps up onto the counter, sitting down and opening her phone. they previously cleaned the kitchen before showing the ending results.

two messages from mom

lili immediately opens the texts, not getting many messages from her mother late at night.

mom

hey honey.
you're coming home thursday, right?

yeah, mom
i'll be home in a couple of days.

paul and his kids are so excited to meet you

i'm pretty ready to meet them too
why are you texting me so late?

i just miss you, honey
ready for you to be back home with me

i miss you too, mama

just be safe for me, baby
i don't know what id do without you
i love you, li ❤️

i will, mama
i love you 🥰❤️

lilith accidently lets a tear fall out of her eye. she quickly wipes it and turns her phone off.

lili and her mom had drifted away when her father died, the both of them grieving in different ways. this allowed lilith to believe that her mother stopped caring about what she did.

so during the second year of high school, lili began rebelling to get her mother's attention. going to parties, not getting home until four in the morning, dating the bad boys older than her.

that resulted in her finding landon, a boy in his junior year of high school, who was always in detention and going to parties.

however, landon was not the type of bad boy that women write about in their romance novels, no, landon was rude and malicious. he was manipulative and mean. he knocked lilith down to build her back up with mind games.

one night, they were both drunk out of their minds and the night ended with landon getting exactly what he wanted from lilith.

the next day, lilith tried to call and text landon, but she heard nothing back. then, at school on monday, he seen landon making out in the hallway with a girl named samantha, one of the popular girls in eleventh grade.

needless to say, lilith decided that she had to make a change, so she talked to her mom about everything that happened in the past year. good and bad.

they really grew as a mother and daughter and began getting along much better.

but, since heather met paul, she began to realize how awful she'd been to her daughter. so she decided to make a change. making sure that lilith knew how much she cared about her. telling her to be safe and that she loved her very frequently. but, heather has a very important question to ask when lilith gets back home.

author-to-reader:

i think this is the longest i've wrote, but it's mostly a video, soo it was more fun to write.

i've given some background on lilith's relationships with her mom and ‼️TW‼️ landon🤢

anyways, this'll tie in during later chapters ... but i just felt like it was a good time to introduce it so yeah.

also, look at me updating two days in a row #proud

lol

have you guys noticed that 'lol' looks like a person drowning??

~lol~

pshhh that's so bad but so funny

aNyWaYs

^ i say that quite a lot don't i ?

see ya next time, loves <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 1.4K 14
𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ )
202K 2.5K 16
"𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲? 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲."
508K 9.4K 33
❝ can't take my eyes off of you when i'm scrolling through, it's true ❞ in which matt has always had his eyes on madelyn auclair but it is not unt...
33.2K 576 23
⋙ ✧ ・゚ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵏⁱˡˡ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ⋆ . 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾...