Heartstopper

By rubyjanjen

Kim Jisoo is not an ordinary highschool heartthrobs. She smart, pretty, athlete, dork, could be a brat someti... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter thirteen

1K 63 3
By rubyjanjen

" Jennie ahhhh" Mrs. Kim shook her daughter body.

Jennie was awoken by the dim sunlight that seeped through the curtains and landed on her face. Open up her eyes, she saw her mom sitting beside her and jolt up when she remembers the incident last night.

" What are you doing??" Mrs. Kim frowned.

Jennie ignored her mom question and went to her wardrobe to get her clothes.

" Kim Jennie, I'm asking you"

" Mom I don't have time for that. I have to stop Jisoo" Jennie said.

" Huh??? Why??"

" Mom you were there too. You should have stop her" Jennie frustrated said.

" Hold on Jennie!! I don't catch a single thing you said. What do you mean by stopping her??? You were pass out at the bus station when someone called me to pick you up" Her mom said.

" Eh?" Jennie stood dumbfounded.

" So?? What??? Huh??? I met with Jisoo last night in front of our house mom. She said she will transfer soon" Jennie frowned.

" You must be dreaming.!! Don't go to school today. You really need to rest now" Mrs. Kim said and tug Jennie back into bed.

" But mom I have to go... there's so many things I have to do"

" Jennie"

Jennie huff a sighs and relax in her bed when she saw her mom stern face, but then she call her mom again.

" but.. omma" Jennie calls.

" Hmm?"

" I really need to go. I'm afraid that if I didn't go today, I will never get to see her anymore. It was such a frightened dreamt for me" she mumbled.

Mrs. Kim sighs and give up.

" Okay then wash up and come to have breakfast before you leave."

Jennie grins and went to kiss her mom cheek before dashing off to the restroom.

After eating breakfast and changing into her uniform. Jennie took her schoolbag and went to school after saying good bye to her mom.

Time flew by, and Jennie arrived at school. She stared at the enormous building in front of her and sighed. She didn't want to go to school at the moment, she was afraid that something bad would happen today.

Shaking her bad thought away, she processing to walk inside. As she walking through the wall way, she heard people whisper and chatty about Jisoo and hanbin incident, some even involve her name into it. Brushing off those unnecessary sound, jennie fasten her pace to the park where her friends told her to meet.

" Hey jen!!!" Chaeyoung wave her hand.

" Hi guys!!! Did you get anything from Jisoo yet??" She ask.

" Not yet!!"

" How about hanbin?? Is he okay now?"

" Umm he is under his parents care now"

" Such a mama boy" Lisa scoff.

" By the way!! Did you know anything??" Jennie ask.

Everyone shaking their head except that one person who look uneasy and guilty(?)

" Seulgi" Jennie call.

" Huh??"

" You know something right???" She pressured a small eyes girl.

" N..no" seulgi stutter.

" Seul!! Don't hide anything from us please. Jisoo need to clear her name up. It's not like she's a type who throw a fist like this" Irene said rubbing seulgi arm.

" But Jisoo told me not to say anything..." seulgi look at Jennie side.

" She doesn't want Jennie to get hurt"

" Seulgi you know I can take anything. So please tell us" Jennie pleaded.

Seulgi sighs and process to tell them everything.

~~~~ flashback ~~~~

After bid a goodbye to jennie, Jisoo process to walk back into her locker room to get her dirty clothes. Her face still has a smile on it as her mind is still lingering on Jennie conversation with her.

Reaching a locker room, Jisoo saw seulgi pacing around in front of it, biting on her nail, looking so nervous. A frowned overtake jisoo's smile, and she walk closer to her friend.

" Seul" she called.

" Huh??" Seulgi look startled.

" What's wrong?? You look like you see ghost" Jisoo laugh.

" Nothing. It's nothing. Where have you been?" Seulgi asked.

" Ohh I just come back from a courtroom, and come back because I have to get my dirty clothes. Now move seulbear!!" Jisoo push her slightly but seulgi wouldn't budge.

" What are you doing??" Jisoo frowned.

" How about we go have snack Jisoo??? I'm starving right now " seulgi lied.

Jisoo face turn into a mischievous grins as she know that seulgi lied with the exactly same things she did before. She wanted to know what was inside that seulgi trying to hide.

" Okay!!" Jisoo nods and seulgi sighs in relief before walking pass her.

Jisoo catch the opportunity and quickly turn around and ran to twist the door open even before seulgi could stop her.

Seulgi curse at herself when she saw Jisoo body freeze on spot.

Jisoo tighten her hold on the door upon seeing her lover straddle over hanbin lap half naked, before lashing out to punch hanbin in the face.

" You fucking asshole" Jisoo curse.

" You fucking bastard" She grab his collar.

" Jisoo please stop it" Soojoo hugging jisoo's arm that swung in the thin air.

Jisoo glance to Soojoo and give her a murder look before pushing her away. Seulgi look helpless and just help Soojoo up, knowing that she couldn't stop once Jisoo explode in pure rage like this.

" How dare you cheating on Jennie like this huh!!?? How dare you do this terrible thing to her you piece of shit"  With a sickening crunch, her fist connected with his jaw, knocking teeth loose and snapping his head back.

Hanbin coughing out blood before laughing. Jisoo look confused with that psychopath. He look over jisoo's shoulder and give Soojoo a smirk.

" See???? I told you that Jisoo is cheating on you."

" look how she caught us fucking but the first thing that come to her mind is Jennie. Do you think your girlfriend really don't have a feeling for Jennie??" He laughs.

" Jisoo" Soojoo calls.

Jisoo tighten her fist and dragging by his collar to beat him at the corner of the room.

" Break up with her you bastard and don't even dream about getting back with her"

" No. I don't want to."  Hanbin smirk as his lip bleed.

" You want me to break up with her, so that you would get a chance right!!? Over my dead body Kim" he laugh again.

" No!!! Because a piece of shit like you, don't deserve her at all."

" Then tell her that I cheated on her. See if she believes you... or you don't have much confidence???"

" What do you want by doing this!?? Jennie loves you so much... how could you do this to her" Jisoo shaking hands, tighten on his collars as her knuckles burst open.

" Jisoo stop it" seulg tried to pull a brunette away but Jisoo push her away and straddle him again.

" Try being in my shoes Kim. I just fucking hate you. You are always in my path. Since we were young until now" Hanbin pupils shaking as he biting on his bleeding lip.

" What?" Jisoo narrow her eyes in confused.

" You probably not remember me because you were always at the top. You never give a glance to a mere loser like me. My parents always compare me to you. My grade always behind you, even in sport, you always stole my spot away, and do you know what make me hate you more than anything else???"

" I watched Jennie who loves and understand me the most, slowly slipping away since she know you." He spat the blood to jisoo's face.

Jisoo wiping it off her face before getting up.

" And that's how you repay her?? Is that how you revenge on me???"

" Let me tell you!!!"

" You are nothing but a complete loser hanbin. The reason that I always beat you in every way, it's not because you are not good enough, but it's because of your fucking insecurity that make you became like this."

" Break up with her or I fucking break your neck next time I caught you cheating on her again"Jisoo said with her blank face and walking away.

—————

The day of the training

Jisoo huff a sighs as she tried to ignore hanbin arrogance face. She tried not to take him seriously and start warming up. The coach told them to stand in line and hanbin volunteers come to stand beside her.

" Heard you went to see Soojoo?" He smirk as he nudge her with his elbow.

Jisoo didn't say anything and just focus on what coach talking.

" Guess you are a loser like me by going back to your cheating ex" He added making Jisoo felt irritated.

" Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" Jisoo said with her calm face.

" No I am not" he shrugged, trying to play dumb.

And before Jisoo even argue with him, the whistles blow out and they start to play. 

Jisoo saw hanbin curse in irritating when her team score. Dribbling down the ball, hanbin come to face to face with Jisoo who look so determined.

" What's with that expression??? You look so funny right now" he mock.

" Shut it and play" Jisoo said through her gritted teeth.

" Do you wanna hear something fun Jisoo??"

Jisoo didn't bother to say anything so hanbin continue.

" The day that Soojoo come to break things off with me, I fucked her again. She feel so fucking good under my arms jis. You don't know how much she moan out my name" he smirk as Jisoo missed to steal the ball and he score a point.

" I can't wait to do that to jennie as well"

Jisoo shake her head, trying to focus but what hanbin said just pushing her last button.

" You wanna punch me right now huh?? Then punch me.!!!"

" Or are you afraid that you would get banned from playing game tomorrow." Hanbin said and score another goal.

" Fucking loser!!" He scoff and walk away.

Jisoo has reaching her last straw and Suddenly, She  lept forward, charging to hanbin. Unprepared, Hanbin recoiled from a punch to his jaw with a wince.

In retaliation, she prepared to strike him in the stomach, but she hesitated when seulgi hold her down.

"Don't do that, he doesn't deserve it" Seulgi told her.

" GET OFF ME" Jisoo move away before striking Hanbin in the eyes with a hard fist. Hanbin fell backward with a loud thud.

Jisoo went to straddle hanbin lap and before she even give him the last blow, she felt an arm pull her away. Looking at the back, Jisoo saw Jennie brimming tears and went to cupped hanbin face. The looks that Jennie give her has her heart sunk because a blonde girl look at her like she is some kind of monster.  

~~~~ End of Flash ~~~~

Everyone became speechless and look at Jennie who is too stunned to speak.

" That shit head, imma beat his ass off now." Sana roll up her sleeve.

" Sit back down now" Dahyun command.

" I'm sat" Sana quickly obey.

" But how dare he acting like a victim here. He's the worst" chaeyoung said.

" Jennie!! Are you okay??" Seulgi ask.

Nayeon and Irene gripped on Jennie's hand as she felt a younger girl shaking.

" Jen" they calls.

Jennie abruptly get up and ran outside.

" Aren't we should go after her?" Momo ask.

" Let her be. Jennie might look weak but she know how to deal with things like this well." Chaeyoung said.

" I don't feel good about this" Irene said.

" Seul!! What about Jisoo? Do you know about her whereabouts??" Irene ask.

" I tried to go to her grandmas house but she didn't stay there either"

" What should we do then??"

" Let's just hope and wait. It's nothing we can do beside those three."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 390 33
A deadly virus wiped off most of the planet's population, marking the start of it's 'New Days'. Human civilization fell apart, causing the few remain...
234K 5.9K 185
#1 in Anime MY. FIRST. BOOK. This is an X Reader thing...and well...I wrote a story first. After that story in the next chapter the X Reader will...
2.4K 201 11
This story takes place in the 1980s, when a medical student named Kim Jisoo suddenly moved from Seoul back to her hometown with her sister, whom she...
5.2K 708 23
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€ แ€˜แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€™แ€พ แ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€กแ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ jung hoseok แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€”แ€ฑแ€•แ€ซ..seok.. แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฎแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€šแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌ แ€šแ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€šแ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ kim ta...