Behind the Mask

By EmilieJane29

A dramione story based off of Beauty and the Beast with a twist... Nothing is as it seems. A splinching incid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Epilogue

Chapter 16

3K 92 16
By EmilieJane29

*explicit smut and fluff - can skip chapter*

They walked together hand-in-hand in the direction of the pool, he generously holding her heels in the other.

The wine Hermione sipped at dinner had been minimal but this was a different kind of intoxication. One with storming grey eyes, beautiful words, and a siren's kiss.

She knew what this could lead to... and her conflicting emotions were just barely under the surface.

Excitement and fear.

But she believed - deeply - that Malfoy wouldn't hurt her and that was enough to see where this might go.

When they made it to the pool area, she rolled her eyes. Of course he would have an Olympic-sized swimming pool.

When she turned, a snarky comment on the tip of her tongue, she balked.

Malfoy had already transfigured his dress robes into swimming shorts and was looking at her with a playful smirk and risen brow. The prat.

Her eyes roamed across his body, her throat going dry.

The many scars across his chest and abdominal muscles didn't take away from his beauty. Rather, she yearned to trace them... taste them...

She blushed furiously at where her thoughts ventured.

There wasn't much exploration in sex or intimacy with Ronald. He would order her in a position and she would do what was told in fear of him being too rough.

In the beginning of their relationship, she would try to give him directions but he would appear hurt for suggesting his inadequacy in the bedroom. Within months, she gave up in reaching her own pleasure with him. She once bought a vibrator, but when he discovered the toy under a disillusionment charm, he assaulted her as if to prove a point that it wasn't needed. 

"You trust me, Granger?" Malfoy asked softly, twirling his wand, bringing her back to the present.

Hermione didn't hesitate with her response. "Yes."

He smiled and pointed his wand at her.

Whispers of his magic tickled her skin and she looked down to see he had transfigured her ball gown into a tasteful one-piece swimming costume.

For some reason, she expected a risqué bikini but was pleasantly surprised for his thoughtfulness.

She narrowed her eyes however at the mischievous glint in his eyes as he tossed his wand to the side.

How he was so bloody fast was beyond her but quicker than she could say "twat", he'd thrown her over his shoulder and jumped into the pool.

She cursed him loudly as they hit the water, his laughter echoing around the room. He was quick to make sure her head was safely above water and his grin was so contagious she couldn't help but grin back.

The water was cool but refreshing and any remaining tension in her muscles were beginning to unwind.

They did a few laps together but soon she stopped to watch how his back muscles flexed with each stroke. She wanted to trace every line and rune of his dragon tattoo, she wanted... him. All of him. Pleasure fluttered in her lower belly.

He swam towards her, his silver eyes bright when he stopped directly in front of her. The coolness of the water did nothing to mitigate the heat she felt in his presence.

"You're blushing," he whispered, moving her curls behind her shoulder. "What's on your mind?"

You.

"I - I want... you... but I'm nervous," she said quietly, her cheeks growing even hotter in embarrassment at the confession.

"You're in control, Granger," Malfoy murmured, nudging her nose with his which never failed to make her smile. His eyes turned playful then, a smirk playing at his lips. "And I wouldn't mind being ordered around in that swotty tone of yours."

She narrowed her eyes, but was immediately distracted by kisses traveling against her jaw and throat.

His hands were at her hips, and she wished for them to wander.

You're in control.

She leaned back slightly. "I - I want your hands to touch me."

"They are touching you," he said, his smile angelic. She wasn't so fooled. His hands slowly slid up her ribs. "Here?"

She shook her head, her face surely tomato red.

He continued slowly further up until he brushed the underside of her breasts and her breathing hitched.

"Here?" he said softly, teasing with barely there touches.

"I - I want -" she took a breath, having never had so much of a say in her pleasure before. She growled under her breath, frustrated.

Malfoy's expression was contemplative, his eyes searching her's as he continued to tease the underside of her breasts.

"Let's create a safe word."

"A safe word?" she repeated, her brows furrowed.

He nodded. "If you are ever uncomfortable, say the safe word and I will immediately stop whatever I'm doing."

Hermione chewed on her bottom lip.

"I want this to be good for you, Granger," he said quietly, his hands moving to cup her face, his cool hands feeling pleasant against her burning blush. "You are in control."

You are in control.

Not once has she ever felt in control with Ron.

"Red," she finally said, taking a deep breath, her jaw clenched in determination. "My safe word is red."

"Good girl," he murmured gently against her lips.

His lips swallowed her quiet gasp, surprised at how much pleasure suddenly coursed through her at the praise.

As their kiss deepened and became more heated with tongue and nips, his hands were back on her hips, slowly sliding up to her ribs.

They continued up until he was fully cupping her breasts, his thumbs making light sweeps against her nipples through her swimming costume.

She broke the kiss with a moan, her hands gripping his biceps as he teased her.

Her breathing quickened when he slowly slid the wet material down from her shoulders, his eyes carefully watching her's, exposing her breasts to the cool air.

"Beautiful," he murmured, his gaze studying how her nipples hardened at his touch.

Despite being in the water, she could feel herself growing wet between her legs, and her thighs squeezed together at the feeling.

The way his stormy eyes darkened when they flashed to her's... she knew he knew.

With one hand continuing to tease her nipple, the other slid down her stomach and past her navel.

Her breathing stuttered as his hand was now cupping her cunt, his thumb circling against her clit. 

"What's the safe word?" he whispered into her ear, his movement now still.

"Red," she said, her voice strained.

She could feel his smile against her ear. "Good girl."

A whimper slipped past her lips and his smile widened before nipping her ear.

"Can I feel your cunt, Granger?" he whispered, his thumb making slow circles over her clit.

Her grip tightened around his biceps as she shyly nodded.

"One day I'll have you ordering me what to do," he said, his voice low.

Before she could think of a response, her gently moved her costume to the side so he could feel her with one lithe finger. His breathing grew heavier as he felt how wet she was and his low moan reverberating in his chest had her hips suddenly bucking against his hand.

Painfully slow, he added a second finger into her cunt but the way her moan reverberated loudly in the room, she had quickly covered her mouth with both hands.

Malfoy tutted, releasing her nipple to pull her hands away from her mouth.

"I want to hear everything," he whispered, his fingers twisting in her cunt while his thumb continued its ministrations on her clit.

She whimpered, feeling herself clench around his fingers, and with shaky hands directed his free hand back to her breasts.

He pinched her nipples, experimenting with the pressure and how her cunt fluttered around him. "Do you like that? What about..."

Malfoy's head ducked and now his mouth was around her other nipple, licking and sucking.

"Malfoy! I - ah!" The combination of pinching, sucking, twisting, and circling was too much.

She thought people were exaggerating in describing an orgasm like fireworks, but that's exactly what was happening. She could practically feel the neurons in her brain signaling the wave of pleasure to implode. The pressure and tension in her lower belly reaching its peak before breaking.

Perhaps seconds or minutes passed before she came back down to reality, not even realizing Malfoy was whispering in her ear.

"Good girl, sweetheart... you did so well... I'm so proud of you..."

His voice was low and husky, countering the sweet words he was crooning.

"Your turn?" she asked, breathing heavily, feeling apprehensive on where to go from here. She wasn't used to being pleasured first.

Malfoy raised a brow. "I'm not done with you."

His lips went back to her neck, teeth now lightly nipping at her skin before circling back to her ear. "Can I taste you?"

"T-taste me?" she repeated, her eyes widening.

He pulled away to search her eyes seriously, perhaps waiting to see if this would be a safe word situation.

"I want to taste your cunt, if that's okay."

He gave her an impish smile - dare she even call it adorable but didn't want to ruin the mood - as he waited for her reply.

She wanted this, Merlin she did, but -

"He said I didn't taste good," she mumbled, looking down, embarrassed. Malfoy deserved to have fair warning.

The look of disgust on Ron's face always stuck with her through the years.

He was quiet for a full second before tilting her chin up to look at him. His eyes were bright and so bloody beautiful.

"Please?"

She swallowed hard, anxious for the possibility of him rejecting her. Ron wasn't the best comparison, she knew this.

She could do this. She wanted to do this.

"Okay," she whispered with a nod, wondering if they'd be moving out of the pool or -

His smirk could only be described as utterly sinful when he suddenly went under the surface, wrapped her thighs around his neck, and buried his face into her cunt.

Hermione gaped down at his pale blonde hair floating in the water under the surface. This couldn't be real, what -

She yelled out, her thighs squeezing him tighter and fingers pulling his hair when he sucked down hard on her clit. Despite the absolute insanity that was happening, she could still feel that damn smirk.

Her mind was warring between the pleasure between her legs and the anxiety of drowning Malfoy.

Malfoy heir has been proclaimed dead from underwater cunnilingus.

He finally came up for air, but she let out a light scream while still being wrapped around his neck when he suddenly lifted her above the surface. His hands were on her arse to help her balance, and she looked down to see him already looking up at her with a blinding grin prompting a terrible blush.

He lifted her to the edge of the pool where she could sit with only her calves submerged in the water. Before she could ask if she tasted okay, he had moved her costume to the side and was lapping at her clit again, his tongue making the occasional long sweep between her folds.

Hermione moaned, her hands gripping the edge of the pool while moving her hips into his face, the sucking and licking sounding obscene in the silence of the room.

She felt and heard him moan into her cunt which prompted her to shakily reach for her own breasts to pinch her nipples.

She heard him hum in approval, and glanced down to watch. She wondered if she looked like a gaping fish, which wasn't sexy in the slightest, but before she could feel self-conscious on her facial expressions, he'd inserted a finger without pausing or taking his mouth away.

Pinching her nipples harder, hips thrusting against his face desperately, she reached her peak and came crashing into her orgasm with a shout.

She could feel Malfoy's arms had shifted to be around her hips in case she fell, but her focus was on the implosion behind her eyelids and the pleasurable release between her legs.

He hadn't stopped, adding a second finger and lapping at her juices, and soon she rolled into another wave of pleasure.

The feeling was beginning to be too much and she pulled at his hair so she could breathe.

He immediately pulled away with a satisfied grin, pulling her gently back into the water with him. Her limbs felt like jello, but Malfoy simply wrapped her legs around his waist while she nuzzled her face into his neck and held him.

She hung onto him tightly, feeling him climb up the ladder and out of the pool. Belatedly, she realized how her uncovered breasts were pushing into his chest and found her lower belly churning at the contact.

"You taste divine by the way," Malfoy said casually, a smile in his voice.

Embarrassed, she burrowed her face into his neck as she blushed.

"Are we done? What about you?" she suddenly rambled, feeling a warm towel being draped around her back.

"Do you want to be done?" he countered, amusement in his tone.

She shook her head.

"Granger, look at me."

Chewing on her bottom lip anxiously, she did and saw how serious his expression had suddenly shifted. The longer she stared, the more of a blush she could curiously see rising in his face.

"Can I... make love to you?"

Surely she was having a heart attack. There was no other explanation for the way her heart tripled in pace and wanted to explode. Or why she felt turned on but also wanted to cry.

He didn't say fuck... he said make love...

"I don't know what that's like," she finally said quietly, looking down at his lips instead of his eyes.

"I don't either," he said just as quiet, and her eyes flashed to his. "But I'd like to find out with you," he finished, leaning so his forehead was touching her's.

She couldn't blame the pool for the tears falling past her cheeks. Something between an embarrassed laugh and snort escaped as she leaned back to wipe away the tears. "Sorry, I can only imagine how I'm ruining -"

He abruptly lowered her farther down his hips with a mischievous smirk and she gasped at his cock  being pressed against her cunt.

"Not here?" she clarified, and he shook his head.

"I fancy a cuddle after making love," he said and she could only gape at him again like a fish.

Malfoy winked at her before he disapparated them into her suite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 484 27
Hermione Granger does not make mistakes, at least not often. After making the biggest, dumbest, most horrible mistake of her life, Hermione must deal...
20.4K 1.2K 53
After the Battle of Hogwarts, Hermione Granger was the Golden Girl who helped Harry Potter defeat Lord Voldemort. She was celebrated for her achievem...
98.5K 3.2K 73
On that fateful Halloween night Bellatrix Lestrange decided to sate her bloodlust on an innocent muggleborn family. Life is never again the same for...
265K 6K 54
It is one year after Voldemort is defeated. Headmistress Mcgonagall invites students with unfinished educations to return if they would like. They wi...