In this mad unive

By n0vawrites

Three best friends leave to the UK to get away from their past ... and to study in university . As they get c... More

Casting/Description
Part M1
Part M3
Part M4
Part M5
Part M6
Part M7
Part M8
Part M9
The cover cards special
Part M10
Part M11

Part M2

15 1 9
By n0vawrites

Sera's point of view:

"Girllllllss.." I said
"Yes" they both answered without looking at me. Both in their own world.
"I'll.. I'll talk to you guys about THAT look. You will not get away." I told them.
"What do you mean?" Shai said
"What?" Aliyah laughed.
"You know.." I replied. "Know what?" Aliyah said .
"YOU know, I don't." I said and and left to my seat.

I sat and waited, excited and REALLY nervous.
"We are landing after a couple of minutes, be ready!" the man on the speakers said.
Oh. My. God.

We have arrived at the Mayfair Airport.

Aliyah's POV:

Why is she so good at knowing when something is wrong ? I mean nothing is technically wrong but it's something I haven't told anyone about.
Alright so, there has been some 'action' . No I don't mean in my books🙄 . Some romance action. We met on my reading instagram account. He had the same taste in books. And that is something that doesn't happen often. A guy who likes sally Rooney? Funny and fun to talk to ? A gem. I do not know his name OR how he looks like. That's why I put off telling them about him.
I guess I should tell them. But now is not the time.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I paused the music. Shai and sera standing waiting for me. "Who are you thinking about?" Sera said . Caught me off guard . "Huh?"
"You. Get up ." Shai said .
I glanced around. No one's here. Wow , I don't know his name and he's effecting me this much? I need to get a hold of myself.

We got out the airplane and went to the nearby Starbucks . Yes my happy place. We all got our usual drinks... with a side of our own thoughts.

Minutes later..

We ordered a cab and went to our dorms. Thankful that we got no roommates as we are told and how our dorms are across from each other.
I got ready to unpack. Setting up my desk with pretty mugs and candles and of course my books on the shelf, although they don't all fit . The floor will do.
After I unpacked everything, I looked around and saw how bland it looks. But I'm not worried about that , I know sera got the decorations covered, I saw her packing up some vases and photo frames.

Knock knock.

I went to open the door.
"I was expecting you." Laughing and then my laughter stopped when I realized it's not sera.

No regrets ami right?
Signing out, author nova🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 47 22
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭...
The Streets By Taylor

Mystery / Thriller

2.9K 78 51
They were trouble. You could just tell by looking at them. They didn't talk to anybody, besides others in the group and people in our school spread s...
222K 7.6K 41
I fell in love with this man The man I have thought would love me through and through. The thought of him seeing me as woman had possessed me to d...
871 155 46
"He seemed like a puzzle to me, and I really liked solving puzzles. But somehow, I don't think that I would ever be able to solve this one." Amelia H...