A Chaos Called Love ❤️

By Jenajwell

At a posh locality of " dilwalon ki Dilli"There she was, sitting in her terrace, sipping her coffee and think... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67(i)
67(ii)
69
70
not an update.

39

5.4K 467 357
By Jenajwell

They sat in that unfurnished house for a while, there was no furniture in that house,yet it felt like the most opulent place they had ever been,
they sat on the stairs of the duplex without speaking a word yet there was a tranquility in the silence, they both felt serene, their hearts were content.There are few moments in our life which cannot be described with mere words. There are not enough adjectives to describe the emotions behind such moments. They were in one such moment,these moments are rare,so they just tried to absorb the allure of their precious moment.

Somehow weird crossed his mind and he suddenly turned his head towards her and kept looking at her angelic face.His realized that his reality was more beautiful than dreams,He felt that his whole life was some kind of fantasy and he sometimes wondered what had he done to have her in his life.

"Shall I tell you one thing "Turning towards him slightly, she asked.

"Bol na baby" there was a twinkle in his eyes as if all the love he had for her was being displayed through it.

"still everyone thinks you and Tiara di are engaged,I know that everyone over there will make you eat together and ask to spend time together and It will break my heart into pieces, agar main gussa ho jaun toh aap mana lena ,aap bhi gussa hoke mat baith jana" she uttered with immense helplessness in her eyes,he kept looking at her, unmoved.

"I know she is a very good friend of yours but please try to keep yourself in my position once and think,How would you feel if I spend time with a friend of mine whom I was supposed to get married to" she explained.

"I know you want to be there with her , you want to make her feel that she is not alone, which is an amazing thing but in the midst of all this please don't forget me" this time her voice started cracking a bit. She was in a weird position,though she too wanted to be there for Tiara ,comfort her ,have her back but the fear of losing Sidharth somehow superceded all her concerns for Tiara.

"Kaisi baatein kar rahi hai baby"he said, holding her face in his hands.

"Tiara too knows how much I love you,and forget about her, you know how much I love you" he kissed her forehead softly.

"Can we please stop talking about others, waise bhi thode time main hum sab ke beech honge, Let me get a good look of you now I don't want to think about anyone else"he pulled her towards him and kept holding her in his arms.Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had. She was such a dream for him.

"Ek baat ekdum sach batao?" She asked again.

" why you want this house?" She continued.

"Okey, so I don't know kitna din hume wait karna padega to live like husband and wife so mujhe laga ek place hona chaiye jo bas humara ho" he uttered with all his honesty.

"Look at the door" he breathed.

"I am going to carry you through this door after our marriage,I don't want to compromise on anything Shehnaaz. I want to play those games jo shaadi ke baad khelte hain, jisme ring dhundna hota hai and other silly games." He almost got lost in his thoughts while explaining.

"And one more thing,I want to have the proper marriage after the court marriage so you need to finalize your lehenga ASAP. I know koi nahin hoga but atleast Taniya and Samarth toh honge hi,I wanted Tiara too but tu nahin chahti toh thik hai" he added. Shehnaaz for a second thought may be she is just being too bitter towards Tiara, may be she is misunderstanding her but before telling her anything about their wedding pland she wanted to be absolutely sure about what exacting was there in Tiara's mind.

"Sochke excited ho raha hoon, we will get the interior done soon, hum us room main soyenge and ekdum leisurely uthenge" he said pointing towatds the master bedroom at the first floor.

" I am dying to see you making tea for me there" he said pointing towatds the open kitchen in the ground floor.

"Woh main aapke ya mere ghar pe bhi bana sakti hoon"she said cutting him in between and he pulled her closer towards him until their lips were almost touching.

"Puri baat toh sun le ,I am dying to see you making tea,In those skimpy Negligee,which hardly covers anything and baby will you wear those choodas for me,whenever we will come here .... you will look hot like hell wearing choodas, they will make sweet tinkling noise when I will make love to you " he expressed unabashedly which made her flushed.

"Yeah jo sharmati hai na ,woh bilkul suit nahin karta tere pe" he joked and she nudged him.

"Thanks love, thank you so much for taking such a big step" he took her hand and kissed it.

"I did it for myself too,aap kyun thankx bol rahe ho?" She replied.

"Do you realize how rare it is to come across a girl like you.You are so busy being you that you have no idea how utterly unpredictable you are.That what I love about you. You make me speechless and you make me do things which I don't think I am capable of doing " he poured his heart infront of her,she beamed hearing his statement.

"Baby we will have to leave for the airport" he realized that they were getting late

" everyone will be shifting to the resort in Lonavla tonight, so we will also go to the venue directly" he informed.

"Yeah,I know,mummy ka call aya tha" Shehnaaz said.

"Sun Kaise bhi karke saath nahin reh sakte hain kya?" he asked making a puppy face,in the last few days thay had spent their nights in each other's arms, now even the thought of staying away felt like a punishment to him.

"Baakiyon ka pata nahin, meri mummy mera room bahar se lock karegi for sure" she laughed.

"Tu taniya ke saath room share karegi?" He asked.

"Of course "she answered.

"I will be all alone, please try to sneak in if possible" he urged.

"Why?" She asked coyly.

"You don't know " he asked in a deep voice.

"Nah" she replied.

"This place is still not ours, and I have no ideas about the safety and security of the place, there could be cameras, someone else might have the keys ..... so please so not give me that look" he said and she just gave him a coy smile.Both of them left for the airport straight from there and their driver arrived with the luggage.They were little lost in the flight,they had spent so much time with each other in the last 5 days that their heart was sinking thinking about how things will shape up in Mumbai. Their hearts were brimming with both hope and fear.

"Woh Alen se jyada baat karne hi jarurat nahin hai" he said abruptly,
She had put her head on his shoulder.

"Mere liye disclaimers ready rehta hai humesha" she answered calmly.

"Haan because tu kabhi bhi gussa ho sakti hai, gusse main tujhe phir mujhe jalane ka Mann karta hai, aur jalne main ab main expert ho chuka hoon" he said tugging few stands of stars hair behind her ears. She laughed listening to his discourses

"Gussa dilana mat phir"she replied.

"Waise aap ki hot shot Rene bhi hogi"she teased.

"Shut up, meri bas tu hai" he kisses her hair and in another hour they reached Mumbai.Taniya and Rohan were already at the Airport, they came to pick them up. Rohan gave Sidharth a warm hug and a side hug to Shehnaaz.

"So finally we met" Rohan said Shehnaaz and she smiled. He was tall and fair, with a pleasing smile . Shehnaaz instantly developed a likelihood towards him.She was convinced that Taniya had chosen the right guy for her.

"Haye meri Bhabhi" Taniya whispered near Shehnaaz's ear while hugging her.Shehnaaz giggled.

"So how is it going over here" Sidharth asked Rohan.

"Right now ,Jet lag is killing me, but I really want to thank you for being in our side, we would not have made it to this place without your support" There was a warmth in Rohan's voice.

"Arey please,Its about my Darling sister,just make sure that she stays happy" Sidharth got little emotional and kissed Taniya's forehead, all of them left for the hotel from there.

"Shehnaaz Alen was asking about you" Rohan said Shehnaaz in the car, Taniya was driving and Rohan's was on the front seat, where as Sidharth and Shehnaaz were sitting on the back seat.Sidharth pulled out his phone and started acting as if he was not listening.

"Oh! How sweet really,what did he ask?" Shehnaaz knowing asked.

"He asked where is that girl,she is so beautiful, I will like to go on a date with her and what not" Rohan said and Shehnaaz had a laughing riot. Sidharth still didn't react.

"Waise Sidharth apne dekha hai na Alen ko,Shehnaaz and he will look great together " Rohan said and
Taniya gave him a nudge, Sidharth still maintaind his poker face and acted as if he didn't listen to what he jusy said and suddenly all of them bursted out laughing .Sidharth gave them all a confused glance.

"Okay, Sidharth that was Taniya's idea, and don't worry Alen is gay, bas aap bachke rehna,aapke pics pe hi fida hai" Rohan said laughing again.

"Do you know about " Sidharth hesitated to ask.

"Of course bhai,Rohan knows about you and Shehnaaz, and do not worry disclaimers ke saath batai hoon, no one in his family knows " Taniya replied ,Sidharth's lips turned upward.

"You two are her most favorite person on this earth,kaise nahin batati woh" Rohan said "adhe time she speaks about you guys only" he added.

"By the you guys look amazing together,easily the best looking couple ever" he complimented and both Sidharth and Shehnaaz felt little skittish.Rohan was an extremely amiable guy, Soon they all Stated getting along really well and didn't realize how they reached Lonavla amongst their chit chats. It was late at night and all the elders had already called it a day, only Tiara, Samarth and Alen were there to receive them in the corridor. They all had a
So many things to say to each other and all started speaking together, after few moments Alen and Samarth went to grab some drinks , Sidharth and Rohan promised them to join after freshening up.

"Tiara has narrated so many amazing incidents about you school and college days, it was so hilarious, we has a laughing riot,ap log plays cool bhi saath gaye the" he asked casually

"We've known each other since we were born, kindergarten main iske lumch log kha jaate the ,bichara bhola baby" Tiara said looking at Sidharth.

"Wah... bhola, you know me so well" Sidharth said in a lighter note.

"In every sense of the word." She added and Sidharth smiled.Shenaz felt a deep stab of jealousy looking at their comrades.She was well prepared for it still It didn't make sense to her. Her relationship with Sidharth was real and way above what he shared with Tiara still she felt uneasy.

"Sidharth,I am really sorry you wanted to know about the share market predictions no, i totally forgot, you get fresh main miltu hoon thodi der main" Tiara said, Shehnaaz's conscience kept telling her that Tiara would do something to snatch Sidharth away,She tried to shut off the maddening voice in her head, but something about Tiara's behavior was bothering her.

"Let me spend some time with Saanu, chal baby" Tiara said but Sidharth's face instantly turned restless which Tiara noticed instantly.

"Tum ekdum pyra main pagaal majnu type behave kar rahe ho, waise What did you call her Sidharth ? Honey? Babe? Darling?" tiara asked looking at Sidharth. His gaze shifted to Shehnaaz, and his face softened. They kept talking while going towarda their rooms.

"I love her name Shehnaazzzz..... and baby toh woh hi meri" he said, wrapping one arm around her waist and pressed his mouth against her cheek.He wanted to make her feel secure.He deliberately did it infront of Tiara so that Shehnaaz won't have any inhibitions in her mind.

"Go, you gals really need to spend some time together" He said pressing another kiss on Shehnaaz's forehead Tiara too smiled.

"Chal ,show me what you gonna wear"?Tiara dragged her to the room where Shehnaaz was supposed to stay in.

"Saanu you got the jewelleries?" Tiara asked getting comfortable on the bed.

"Yeah" she said and started opening her suitcase to take her stuffs out.

"This is the suit,aap kya pehnoge" she showed her the Black embroidered kurta she was planning to wear.

"Nahin decide ki hoon,Sam aunty wants me to match my cloth with Sidharth, unko upfront mana bhi nahin kar sakti" Tiara kind of reminded her that, she was still Sidharth's fiancee in the eyes of the world.Tiara was still struggling hard to get in terms with that fact that She was no more engaged to Sidharth.Tiara encapsulated average human beings,neither she was a Saint nor an evil, she was just human. She was highly ambitious and believed in achieving what she yearns by any means. Though she had never hesitated to manipulate things to for her benefit yet she is not a upfront lier.

"So,how does it feels to be Sidharth's girlfriend" Tiara asked casually .

"Out of this world" she just summarized in four words and that somehow pinched Tiara,s

"In all these years,ever since you are born and you have known him, there has always been exactly one place you wanted to be in" Tiara said looking at Shehnaaz with hateful glances and after few moments she continued.

"Bachpan se tujhe us se shaadi karna tha , you have always manifested to make sure you get there, finally you did it" Tiara had made up her mind to not interfere in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's personal life yet she didn't shy away from stating contemptuous remarks.

"Yeah, right throughout my life I have manifested to be with him ,I don't think is main kuch galat hai,atleast dusron ki Tarah puri zindegi boyfriend toh nahin badli" Shehnaaz too didn't hesitate to give her back.

"Do you really have the nerves to telk me that?" Tiara asked getting all heated up.

" aap jab boyfriends badal rahi thi tab se main un ke pyar main thi, you look at yourself before saying me a word more" Shehnaaz shouted.

"if I wanted anything, I always go after it. I never let fear holding me back. I have taken my chances and lived a life of no regrets and one more thing I have never broken anyone's marriage Allright " Tiara screeched ,and the last line hit Shehnaaz really hard.

"People have their own journey and it has nothing to do with your ethics or belief " Tiara added.

"See Shehnaaz after all these I am still ready to forgive you, but you are throwing all kind of tantrum, for what haan.... for what?" Tiara refused to stop and Shehnaaz was tight lipped after listening to " home breaker " remark.

"I miss him. I feel like a part of me is gone. It started out as an arrangement may be but we actually started getting used to each other when you entered, same chij tab hua tha when you were born, we were glued to each other, we were like closest of friends but ekdum se all he wanted at that time was spending time with you" Tiara's screams continued.

"Shehnaaz you are the fucking other woman,a home breaker, tu agar meri sister nahin hoti toh I really don't know main tere saath kya karti" She again said and Shehnaaz started to walking out of there,she was unable to take those vile words anymore.

"You are the other woman who stole what's mine?" Tiara again said,Shehnaaz stopped and turned to her. Was she for real?she thought.

"If you have so much of grudges inside you then why do you act all sweet and lovey dovey, jab aapne accept nahin kiya hai toh why do you act, you are an hypocrite Tiara di, such a menupulative woman" Shehnaaz couldn't stay mum anymore.

"Because I can't lose a friend like Sidharth and unfortunately you are my sister" Tiara stated.

"Sun,I am ready to forget everything, forgive ka pata nahin, so please tu bhi normal behave kar,I am sorry that I slapped you" Tiara said cooling down a bit.

"Tiara di it's not about the slap, its about the things you said about our relationship" Shehnaaz too uttered calmly.

"Well I still stand by it,how will you keep him interested in you tell me, kya skill set hai tere paas, apart from being a young beautiful girl " Tiara blasted.

"He loves me, why don't you go and ask him, aapke liye har chij ek commodity hai, I know you are an amazing business woman but life and business main farak hai... he is not hiring me jo skillset dekh ke mujhe hire karenge,he loves me" Shehnaaz said firmly.

"We will talk about it in few years down the line, agar tab tak tumhara chala toh " Tiara's statement shook Shehnaaz from her core.

"You are are a vile woman" Shehnaaz was rattled.

"May be but not a home breaker" Tiara smirked.

"Abhi ishq Naya hai, New intimacy is hypnotizing, ab tere ishare pe naachega , but how long " Tiara's statement was making Shehnaaz question all her decisions. She was infuriated and gave her a irritated glance

"I know that you are intimately involved with each other, I know how a guys looks at a woman when he want sex. The way he looks at you, clearly states that you guys have had sex, it was great and now he wants it again and again,Par kab tak" Tiara said with conviction.

"Anyways I wish you the best, bhagwan kare tu khus rahe aur main galat prove haun kya, karun I might be manipulative and a hypocrite but not a home breaker so chahungi nahin ke tum donon ka relationship break ho, tujhse bhi ek request hai ghar todne ke baad mera friend mat chin na mujhse, kyun ke abhi tere paas power hai, you are giving him pleasure after all" she kissed Shehnaaz's forehead before leaving which made her even more perplexed, she was just clueless about what exacting She wanted but Tiara had surely pushed her into a zone where she had severe self doubts.

"Kis soch main doobi hai,phone kahan hai tera"Taniya asked as she entered the room after few minuits.

"No,nothing, Sab so gaye?" She asked.

"Abhi kahan, Bhai, Samarth bhaiya, Rohan and Alen bar main hai neeche, abhi Tiara di bhi gai, bhai tujhe bula rahe hain, chal if you want to join them, he called you too" Taniya informed.

" nahin, I just want to sleep, tu ja rahi hai kya neeche?" Shehnaaz asked.

" tu nahin jaegi toh main bhi rukti hoon" Taniya plopped on the bed.

"Waise congrats bitch, you are getting married,I really cant believe it" she rolled towards her gave her a soul searing hug.

"Thank you" she replied.

"Ek baat bata, do you think relationship ke ek point pe jaake log bore ho jaate honge?" Shehnaaz asked looking at a blank wall.

"Badi mummy, bade papa,tere parents and Tiara di ke parents ko dekh ke toh yeah nahin laga kabhi.... waise tu abhi Tiara di ke saath thi na, again she tried to manipulate you and you let her do what she wants to" Taniya said getting little annoyed with Shehnaaz.

"How have they possibly kept the spark alive for so many years?" Shehnaaz wondered.

"By not paying attention to what other's say and by being themselves,Shehnaaz you need to stay away from Tiara di, she pollutes your mind.

"No its not about her and I am fine" she said.

"Lets go to the bar them" Taniya said and Shehnaaz reluctantly agreed.

"Where are they exactly, is it a bar or a pub" Shehnaaz asked and She was very casually dressed and was about to change before going

"More like a lounge" Taniya replied and Shehnaaz took out a plain black sheath dress which ended few inches above her knees, the dress was simple but was super tight and accentuated her curves well. After putting very basic makeup she left to join others with Taniya.

When the entered the lounge, they saw Sidharth and Tiara were discussing something very seriously,sitting near the bar while others were near the dance floor.
Sidharth gasped at the sight of Shehnaaz. The tight black dress she wore hugged her curves,His breath fastened with just her one look.

"Let me check where is Rohan" Taniya went to look for Rohan when Shehnaaz heard Sidharth's voice.

"Come baby sit here" he said, Shehnaaz and she went ahead and stood beside Sidharth. He was sitting on a bar stool.His hands glided down her body and landed on her waist and She slid her free hand over his shoulder. Everyone present their knew about them so he didn't shy away from behind himself.

"You are beautiful." The words dropped from his lips before he could stop them and he kissed her cheeks infront of Tiara. But this complimented too reminded her about what Tiara told her few minuits back."tere paas hai kya apart being a young beautiful woman" her mind replayed what she said.

"Looking sexy Saanu" Tiara told her.

"Nah,She is looking like a goddess" he said looking at her and pressed his lips to her forehead.which made Tiara uncomfortable.

"Chalo,will catch you tomorrow" she said.

"Abe ruk batati ja kahan invest karun" Sidharth held Tiara's hand nonchalantly as she was about to leave.

"Shehnaaz se puch ke karo ab investments, free ka financialadvisor rakha hua hai tumbe mujhe" Tiara Braggrd but it felt like a taunt to Shehnaaz,Shehnaaz gritted her teeth together but she didn't reply.

"Haan toh, these are the perks of having a smart ass friend" Sidharth said and they stared discussing about stocks and shares and other market related stuffs. In between there discussions Siddharth was also involving Shahnaz in small talks.He was taking all measures to keep her comfortable and made sure not to make her feel leftout even for a second.

Shehnaaz didn't understand how stock market works or any other things involving finance, figures or numbers. She preferred to be creative. She loved experimenting with new ideas, she was highly creative and Sidharth just adored her creativity but after her rendezvous with Tiara, she had badly started doubting her capabilites

"Ek baat batao tum apne wealth manager ko pay kyun kar rahe ho,last 1 ghante se mera dimag khae ja rahe ho" Tiara again tried to highlight how capable she was in a deceptive way,but Shehnaaz was smart enough to understand her ways.

"Expert advice bhi koi chij hoti hai" Sidharth replied,Sidharth was really smart yet the way he had full confidence on Tiara's sensibilities made her truly question her compatability with Sidharth.

"You guys carry on I am sleepy"
Shehnaaz pulled away and left for her room, leaving him floundering, his brain struggling to understand why she behaved like this. He too followed her to her room after excusing himself.

"What are you doing here?" She asked when she was about to unlock her room and found him standing behind her.

"I need my baby"He said shoving one hand in his pocket as he waited for her to unlock the door.

"Aa kyun gai, you don't want me to talk to Tiara" he asked when they both walked inside.

"No nothing like that" she said,he walked to her side and cautiously brushed a lock of hair off her delicate shoulders and held her from behind.

"I have said yes for the house,registration will be done shortly" he kissed her cheek.

"Oh!" She felt a mixed emotions emergerging inside her. Today only she felt that her dreams were on the verge of becoming a reality but by late evening, there was inhibitions in his mind about their future together. Neither she was able to be happy nor did she was able to cry, she was stuck somewhere on the borders of her beautiful reality and poignant probabilities.

"Aap jao, you were discussing something serious na,actually all those financial figures ducks over my head, mujhe neend bhi aa rahi hai" she said calmly.

"When you have figure like this,who care you understand about share market figures or not" he was in a different zone,he was little tipsy he pulled his hand out of his pocket and grabbing her towards him.

"Is this all what I have" she asked looking at him,her eyes were almost wet.he was not in a position to listen to her,he cupped her face and his glares traveled from her head to toe.

"I can't see anything else now"he said inhaling her intoxicating fragrance.

"Sidharth do I have any other qualities?" She asked sternly.

"You have a body I can worship my whole life" he uttered, Even she knew that how much he adores her nature, her creativity and her whole self but her conversation with Tiara had made her behave irrationally. Her words had clouded Shehnaaz's mind completely.

"If you love me for this then I hate you" she said pushing him away.He was momentarily caught off guard.

"What do you mean by that"he asked.
She searched for an explanation for his outlandish statement, but failed.For a long time all they could do was stand and stare at each other.

"Take your time to cool down,jab dimag thanda ho jae toh call karna" he said storming out of the room and went to his room straight.

He kept waiting for her to call but she didn't call him.His entire being,his soul was impatient with itself, his restlessness kept growing. He tried to take shelter in work too , but nothing could hold his interest.

"Baby I am feeling pathetic, don't do this to us" he texted her but she didn't reply.

She felt as if the restlessness inside of her was going to explode through her skin and she was not sure if crying or screaming would solve anything at all. Apart from what Tiara had predicted about their relationship, her home breaker remark was also killing her. She had always taken pride in the fact that, throughout her life she had loved one man but suddenly the way Tiara said that she might be a vile person but she was not a home breaker,made Shehnaaz realize how horrible a person she was. She cried herself to sleep that night and the whole day deliberately didn't meet him.

She had lunch in her mother's room and spent time with Rohan's family but avoided coming infront of Sidharth. She knew her behavior was unjustified and avoiding him was gratuitous but for someone ,whose soul was in constant torment, making justified decisions was a distant business.

After dinner she went to Shamita's room to help her in sorting gifts for Rohan's family.

"Rohan kaisa laga tujhe" Shamita asked while arranging some envelopes.

"He is just amazing,I am happy for Taniya"She said while segregating gifts ,shape wise.

"Ab bas tu aur Samarth bache hue ho, baaki saare bache humare almost settled" Shamita said pulling her cheeks and instantly she remembered that Sidharth had told her how Shamita wants Shehnaaz to get married to Samarth.

"Waise tujhe kaisa lagta hai woh?" She asked.

"He is an amazing humanbeing, but agar aap mere ware main soch rahe ho toh I am already in love with someone, he deserves someone who would love him with all her heart" Shehnaaz said, Shamita was shocked to listen to her.

"Kaun hai beta?" She asked, Shehnaaz kept her head on her lap and lied down on the bed.

"Hai koi bas abhi mat pucho aap please" she said and started crying. Shamita wiped her tears and assured her that she won't force her to tell the guys name neither would she tell this to anyone.

"Atleast tell me something about him, don't tell me who he is but kaisa hai yeah toh bata" Shamita got curious.

"Where to start from" Shehnaaz fumbled.

"Dikhta kaisa hai" Shamita asked.

"He looks like a deity,like a Greek God , tall and muscular, he is just effortlessly handsome,jitna bhi dekh loon main unko mann nahin bharti hai,he is just breathtaking,He is not a heterosexual kind guy ,he is a man, like a real man. Broad, rugged his smile is my death" a mix of genuine joy and longing was evident in her voice.

"You know,he epitomises perfection, har chij main perfect,be it his work or the kind of person he is." She kept talking.

"I am extremely happy for you" Shamita patted her back when her mood became gloomy.

"Par main shayd unke layak nahin hoon,I mean mujhe bohat si chijon ki knowledge nahin hai,mujhe dar hain he will soon get bored of me" Shehnaaz said when they both realized that someone was standing behind them.Just then she looked back and saw Sidharth standing near the door.

He was shocked by the tenderness in her voice. The sincerity with which she was describing him melted his heart, at the same time he got disturbed to know about the dubiety she had obout her own self, he was distressed to perceive that she was in so much anguish.

"Mom, pammi aunty is calling you"he said looking at his mother.

"Oh haan woh jewelleries dekhne the" she said.

"Beta tu bas in envelopes main paise bhar ke sone chali ja,it's going to be 12"Shamita told Shehnaaz and went to Pammi's room.

"I want you in my room in next 10 minuits" he said, the words were blatant and almost harsh, but absolutely true.

"I think Aunty is calling you" Shehnaaz said.

"Baby I want you" he said again.

'Can you check this list ,saare guests ke liye return gifts aaye ke nahin dekhte hain pehle" she just acted as if she didn't understand what he said.
he reached out and took her hand. "I want you."

"I want to talk to you, come to my room" he said firmly

"I can't come" she replied.

"You are making me feel pathetic" he wishpered near her ears.
If he would have touched her, if he would have taken another step toward her, she would have hugged him or kissed him. Just being near him made her shaky but he gave a tight-lipped nod and left the room.
She arranged all the envelopes taking her sweet time and finally could not stop herself from going to his room. It's been almost 24 hours since they spoke to each other properly.To her surprise the door was ajar so she just sneaked in.
"How do you feel?" she asked going near him,he sleeping, she ruffled his hair.

"told you already, pathetic" he replied.

"Other than pathetic " she asked , she knew that he was upset becauseof her and tried to lighten his mood,He moved his head slightly to the side.

"I know you are feeling pathetic but i want to know how pathetic"she continues but his face stiffened.

"is there any change, More pathetic?
Less pathetic?" She asked, He made no response.

"The same pathetic like 1 hour back?" She asked again.

"Irritate mat kar,Is there any particular reason that you are here, if not than please go to yourroom?" He asked.

" nah" she said and her eyes welled up.

"Not this again."he said

"Not what again?"she asked but he didn't react.

"Why this arrogance" She asked looking at the door but he remained silent.

"Why Do you have to be so," she began, but stopped when she saw his face. It looked stripped down, vulnerable, her mood had affected him as well.For a moment Shehnaaz couldn't speak as she stared up into his face.

"Pathetic" he finished for her,followed by some eerie silence.

He took a step toward her. "Tu kal kya bolna chah rahi thi,you think I want you for just sex" he asked straight.

"No I was annoyed and had some serious self doubts"She cut him off.

"And what is the reason behind it?" he asks.

"Did Tiara tell you anything?" He asked as he had already realized that her mood became sour after spending time with Tiara.

"No."She looked at him and lied.

"What kind if self doubts, you are just amazing at your work,at this young age to you have such strong vision, you are beautiful, smart, graduated from one of the best design schools in thos world , tell me .... tell me what kind of self doubts you have, main suna tune Mom se kya kaha" He borderline screamed.

"And for the last time I am telling you ,I love you for what's beneath this" he said placing his palm just above her left bosom, and she felt currents running through her vains.

"This just comes with the package" he gave her bosom a gentle squeeze, not with any intention but just to tell her what matters the most to him. This unintended audacious act of Sidharth made her went crazy, she involuntarily parted her lips and arched her chest.

"Tell me again what you said last night he asked, rolling her down and climbing over her, his body was pressed against hers.

He had spent his life being a perfect gentleman. He had never forced anything on anyone,even in his past so-called relationships he had hardly ever initiated any intimacy, but today he wanted to do the wrong things, the bad things.He had decided that he would never take the first step after last night's incident but now,he was again at the verge of loosing him self to her.

"Kya boli thi kal"He suddenly wanted to peel every last thread of her clothing from her body but still tried to cage his desires .

"What?" She could barely think or say.

"That you hate me" he said, his voice hoarse.

"Tell me that you hate me again." He demanded.

"I.....I love you,"she said, the words came out like a caress. She said it over and over again.
"I love you. I love you. I love you."He pressed his lips to hers, took her in a passionate kisse.

"I love you" she breathe into his mouth.

"I love you so much that sometimes it gets chaotic,I can't think of anything else,I keep fearing the you will lose interest in me ,I know I am crazy"

"Its okay if you are crazy but its not okay to punish me unnecessarily" he said softly.

"You would still be the most amazing person of this whole world" he added looking into her eyes.she just threw her my arms around his neck, pulled him down and pressed herself against him.

"I am sorry,I love you and I want to love you so much that no one ,no one in this fucking whole universe will be able to say your name without saying mine." Shehnaaz uttered, her voice had a different kind of determination which just undid him.

"Make love to me" she said.

"Pehle bol what all qualities I have" he didn't step back from teasing her with her own words, while kissing slowly down her neck. His touch was gentle, but the teasing was unbearable.

"I want you."Shehnaaz said,her body was on fire.

"Is this the only reason,you love me for" he again repeated who she said last night,with a mischievously smile.

"Gussa ho jaungi" she warned and started touching his chiseled chest.

"Kya karegi gussa hoke" he moaned as her hands slided down his body and stopped on his groin.Desire stirred inside him, He kissed her hungrily, and she responded with a fiery passion. When he left her lips she clutched his hair and drew his mouth to her bosom, holding him to her as he electrified every inch of her skin with soothing nips and deep suckings. Her body melted with his sweet turture .He kissed her all the way down, parting her legs and dugging her with the magic of his tongue. He knew just where to touch, where to lick and what was needed to send her over the edge.

"I have one confession to make" he said stopping abruptly,She looked at her with utter befuddlement.

"It's true that I am in love with your inner beauty but that does not mean that I don't lust after this bewitching body of yours" she closed her eyes listening to his raw confession when he kissed her again.His hungry kisses sent errotic tangles over her whole body.

"Are you ready baby" he wishpered between the kiss,desperate for more, she answered him with another kiss.

"Now. I want you now." He declared.

She was laying back, and he kissed her neck as she welcomed him deep into her soul.His heated gaze never left her when he made her go insane wit long, powerful strokes of passion.
She grabbed his shoulders and tried to move with his rhythm.
When her legs began to shake with his masculine moves he took her mouth in a hot, wet kiss and kept loving her till what it felt like forever.
He threw his head back, his body became relaxed as he joined her in release and once again he took away the chaos inside her and made it calm with his love and passion.

❤️❤️❤️

That's chapter 39 guys, please vote and comment. Lots of love to each one of you 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
4.6M 233K 149
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
226K 8.6K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
10.5K 409 7
❤️ Completed AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ She is smiling looking at the sky while sitting there in the floodlight of the moonlit night. She loves to come and si...