haikyuu x KnY reader {DISCON...

By monokumasimp79

hello! this story is about a demon slayer who has to go on a mission to kill demons, go to school, and meet a... More

pt.1 mission
pt.2 arriving
Pt. 3 school sucks!
"MY HOUSE!?" pt. 5
Pt.6 "the sleep over plan."
pt.7 "a real sleep over!?"
pt.8 "romance? no way!"
a/n
a/n
A/n
Pt. 9 "meet up"
A/N
P.T. 10 " hang out "
A/N
A THANKSSS!
A/N A SORRY FOR YOU
a/n
YAYYYY
SORRRRRYYYYYYY
PT. 11 "A REAL SLEEPOVER!!"
late work
a/n
a/n
pt.12 "demons!? and a question."
TYSMMMM
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
GOSHDAMN IT
YALL!?!?!?
bro what!?
P.T.13 "another knows..."
P.T.14 "A New Surprise"
ALMOST 1K!
update
1k!
IM SO SORRY!
1k special!
update
...
IM. SO. FUCKING. SORRY
other book
YALL-.
yoรฒoooo!

Pt.4 New Friends!

575 8 3
By monokumasimp79

Hello once again. How was your day? Mine was nice if your wondering. Enjoy this chapter tho i don't know what to do for it. Sorry and enjoy my loves buh byeeee!

----------------------------

"Ppttsshhh." Hinata whispered to me. "Huh?" I said quietly. "Do you wanna be friends!" He asked a bit loud. "Hinata, do you have something to share?" The teacher, who i learned was miss ouma, asked him. "UH, UM, NO MISS OUMA!" He said. "That's what i thought." She said. After math i had P.E. After P.E. i had reading, then science, and finally lunch. I also had P.E. with hinata and same goes with science & lunch. I didn't have reading with him because he's in the dumb class. I feel so bad! Im only in math with him because i haven't been tested like i have in reading for my score in it.

"HAHH!??? (F/N)-SAN HOW COME YOU CAN RUN THE MILE SO EASY!?" hinata said. "Well im used to running so its easier for me." I said. After P.E. i had to test to see where i was in math so i could know. And i scored, 34/35 which isn't bad but i was suppose to be in a class with hinata! Since i scored high in math, i was in honers, which was a little suspicious to a few kids, but they can't say anything to that so!

Again. Clift hanger again. Yes it is. Sorry i didnt write that much in this chapter but im hot rn cause of the weather so i need to cool down. The next chapter might be out some time tonight. But it will be at like 3:00 in the morning if i do write. Sorry for this short chapter but its the best i could do for now. Love yall!

Word count: 308

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
66.3K 2.1K 12
๐๐”๐๐†๐Ž ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐†๐’ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—•๐—˜๐—”๐—ง โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a detective from the Armed Detective Agency goes throughout th...
3.8K 76 14
this story is about y/n shinazugawa who was on a mission,when all the sudden the demon she was fighting sent her to an unknown world full of stranger...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...