The Greatest Ever

MAHB4104

That one day, everything changed. As the boy fought the beast with burning heart full of passion, his courage... Еще

This new World
Lore AND Family
Status & Dungeon
The Journey
The Progression
A quick Note*
Ch 7
FREEDOM
Declaration of War
PREPARATIONs
The structure of my fic
WAR GAME
Aftermath && Additions
What it means
Mayhem
Mayhem(2)
Reunion
Fame & Encounter
SCHEME
Climax(1)
Climax (2)
Status Sheet*
Past, Present & Future
Abyss & Saint
Extermination Squad

The Greatest Ever

6.4K 75 59
MAHB4104

SO, Hello guys, how's it going.

My first fiction ever so just have a look and enjoy. In case U find any problem with anything, do comment. No problem with criticism either since that is human nature.

I'm a fan of the series of One Piece and Danmachi and I've seen some fictions though none satisfied me, so I decided to make my own. Zoro is my favourite character in One Piece, so he'll be coming over, not through some otherworldly power, but rather due to him messing with natural phenomenon and his own power. You'll see.

Also, it doesn't matter in case U haven't watched One-piece because U will still enjoy it. I'll try to do my best to portray everyone's characters how they should be.

But before starting, I would like to point out a change I'll be making

They wouldn't be called gods, rather Celestials. Everything else is the same just the change in title and wordings. I'll even explore their lore, how they came to be and their objectives and whatnot.

There will be Love interests but not sure to go with which route, Harem or Single. I'll decide as the series progress.

Another thing to note, this 'Hello' is thought while this "Hello" is spoken. I know most probably already know but just to make sure.

First chapter would mostly be focused upon Zoro, on background and whatnot but everything will fall into place starting from second.

So, without any further ado, let's begin

.............................................................................................

Zoro full name, Roronoa Zoro also known as the greatest swordsman in history of the world. Used to be part of the straw hat crew, Right hand man of Pirate King Luffy. Together they accomplished many great things including taking down the corrupt World Government.

But even after taking down the government, their adventure continued, everyone fulfilled their dreams and eventually the crew disbanded after the death of Luffy at the young age to 27 due to him having given up many of his life years. Though he died, but his legend would continue till centuries.

Everyone went their separate ways, Sanji found his all blue through destruction of ONE part of Red Line, Robin knew the full history, Chopper still practiced medicine to become even better doctor, Nami still in the process of making the Map of the world, Usopp having become brave warrior and best sniper out there, Jinbei realized his dream after all races came together, Franky still working on ships and Brook finally laying down and resting in peace.

Now what was the right-hand man doing?

NOTHING.

Just wandering the seas in search of challenge. By now he had attained the title of the best swordsman in the world after defeating Mihawk and went on to challenge every other alive Emperor (Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks) along with many other powerhouses and won. Still, he went on to train more and waited for a worthy challenge. After all, just attaining the tile was faar from enough, U needed to be able to keep it, but He was bored. He couldn't find any challenge any longer. Time went by, years went by and finally by the age of 33, he found himself a worthy challenge. The nature and all of its glory, that was his new challenge. He wanted to be able to reach that level where he could literally cut anything and everything. His strength was maxed out, Haki was maxed out, understanding towards the way of the sword was maxed out and had full control so the only thing remaining was to get understanding of the nature, of environment, of forces and elements. Thus, he trained with calm of mind and wandered on a little dingy.

Wait, this is not the end. The true story begins here.

"Aaaaaaaaaa....... M..m..m"

"Man, that was some good Nap"

Green haired man said, and U have to wonder, how could a man sleep with sun literally at its peak

"Oh, the bottle is empty"

He looked around "I'll just go find a town or something for more booz....... hmmm, What's that?"

He said after seeing something out of this world. A phenomenon he never saw before not even in Grand Line or New World.

Best way to explain it would be, TWISTED. Everything in front with a diameter of about 10 meters was twisted beyond recognition. There were cracks in literal air which in itself was not strange since Gura Gura could allow the same but there was not GuraGura here, forget that there was nothing in miles of radius so it couldn't have been man made.

As Zoro got closer, he felt as if the world was sucking him in a powerful whirlpool. Without thinking, he un-sheathed his swords and used his most powerful attack possible.

A line formed over the crack and it was as if the world itself had been cut in several pieces.

"Damn, what the hell is this"

Said Zoro after feeling the suction getting hundreds of times stronger after getting cut. Before he knew it, the entire part of sea there disappeared along with him.

..................................

'What Happened',

That was the first though Zoro had after opening his eyes clutching his swords. He was in some sort of vacuum, moving forward. Was he fast, OR was he slow? He had no idea. Just that he was moving.

'Crap, there's no air........... I can't breeeeeeeeeathe'

'What is this pressure, it's as if my body would be crushed'

He quickly coded the entire body with armament Haki, powered up by Kings Haki.

'Hoh, that's better'

'At least I'm not being crushed'

'Damn It. I need to get out of here fast otherwise the lack of air would definitely kill me'

No matter how strong, Zoro was still human and had human limits. He couldn't survive without oxygen

'Oh! What's that light?'

A bright flash and.....

Hah hhhh hah hhhhh Hah hhhh hah hhhhh................

"Finally I can breathe", said while heaping.

"Wait.... Where am I? A Cave!"

Said Zoro to himself noticing darkness all around with small bits of light.

"sniff, Hah the scent of Blood is heavy in air, I sense danger"

Zoro was excited. So much so that he forgot all about where he was or why was here, Danger. That was a foregone feeling ever since he climbed the throne as best.

"But where! Everywhere?"

That was the feeling. It was as if he was in jaws of a massive beast

"Hmmm.......... Someone has been watching me, But who?"

He looked around but did not notice anyone.

'Wait......!'

He thought and went ahead to touch the walls, the floor, the ceiling.

"THIS IS ALIVE", He thought.

Was this like Bege, no the feeling was too strong, too vast and too powerful. He could tell that whatever this thing was, it was stronger than anything he had ever faced. The feeling of danger he got came down from deeeeeeeeeeep down somewhere.

"This is first, I AM GETTING EXCITED",

"I don't care what it is, I want a challenge and it can give me"

As he prepared to cut down below, he heard a Roar. Roar of a beast he had never heard before.

Now, that was strange. He had fought countless beasts, but none sounded like this.

'From Where', He though looking around.

"There, from that tunnel"

He sprinted forward and used observation to watch but noticed an anomaly, He couldn't use peak, advanced or even basic observation.

'What's going on', he thought to himself

'Lets try armament................. It's not working either. What about Conquerors?'

"What the hell is going on here", he shouted loudly after not being able to use any form of Haki.

'Hah, I'll think about this later. I can still use my strength and my understanding towards sword can NEVER be taken and my senses are still sharp, so I suppose I've lost about half of my power'

'No, it's more than half'

'My physical strength has also been greatly limited, it's as if I'm carrying a mountain'

While thinking, he reached his destination and saw something he would never forget. A boy with Pure White hair and Crimson Eyes was fighting a beast several times his size. The boy was weaker, he could tell but still held on. The blaze in his eyes, that determination, that courage. It was like him when he was younger. The thought of helping the boy never crossed his mind, Would U help a man when he was trying his best to do something himself, NO. Helping him now would only hurt his self-esteem and pride, and there was nothing more important than that in his books. Not even one's life.

The boy fought bravely and courageously and finally managed to slay the beast using lightening fire and a dagger. Though it seemed to have taken a toll on the him thus he stood there un-conscious, blind to everything, deaf to everyone. That back although small, somewhat resembled the back of another great man who died standing.

"Wonderfully done", he heard from the side. It was just now that he noticed other people standing around.

There was a golden-haired girl who was not human he could tell, a gut feeling perhaps.

A woman with long ears, a wolf man, two dark girls and a small boy who had the glint and will of a leader in his eyes. None were humans except for those dark girls maybe.

These guys were strong, perhaps around the same level as peak Vice Admirals. He couldn't measure their exact level of power due to lack of observation Haki, but he was still strong and had strong feelings so approximately there.

These guys were marvelling at the boy but so was he. What he saw was potential, a lot of hidden potential just waiting to be un-earthed. Maybe, just maybe although the chances were slim, but this small guy might be able to become strong enough to one day challenge him to an equal battle.

'Yes, this was the feeling I was waiting for'

'This heart thumping just imagining that scene'

'I must bring out the best out of him', so he thought.

While he was wandering in his own thoughts, a question was asked

"Who are you?", It was that small blue-eyed boy who seemed like leader asking him.

"Me? I am Roronoa Zoro. A man destined to become the very best swordsman ever"

Yes. Zoro never once though that he had become the very best regardless of what people might say

"The Best? U don't say", smiled the boy

Everyone was stunned by this proclamation. He didn't say that he will be, but that he was destined to be and that is a big statement.

"Great Dream you have there"

Everyone was looking at him and he heard a scoff form quite a few, didn't matter

"You.... the very best, Hahahahahah......... that's a great joke", said the wolf man laughing

"I chose to walk this path, and no one has the right to laugh at it except for myself", he said

The wolf man was stunned,

"What did U say U damn three swords punk?", he growled

"Stop it Bete, that's enough", said the boy "Goodluck" before leaving

Long eared one: "We need to be on our way, but we can't leave him here"

Zoro: "I'll take him to wherever his home is"

Zoro was intrigued already so why not go all the way.

Zoro: "I just don't know the directions", He never admitted it but yeah, Zoro was hopelessly bad at directions even if given and here he didn't even know

"Lily will show the directions", said a small girl.

She was really small, but he could feel her hardened resolve which could only be build through many experiences. What is their true age anyway?

Zoro: "Lead the way"

......................................................................................................................................................................................

AND END. Man, this turned out be quite long. I honestly didn't think it would be this long for first introductory chapter.

Anyway, as everyone can see, this chapter was focused upon how Zoro came to this world, his current status and his yet un-fulfilled goal.

Yes, I have nerfed him quite a bit, but he still has his prowesses just can't use em right now, but he will be able to do so eventually and become even stronger alongside training Bell.

As for why he's limited, there's a valid reason. Hestia will be the one to explain that

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Bonded (The Olympus Brotherhood #2) Lucia M

Любовные романы

145K 7.2K 60
Freya's new normal is a rollercoaster ride she can't seem to get off of. While battling the physiological aftereffects from being held prisoner in P...
97.8K 2.7K 33
The Freya Familia Ran by the Goddess of Love, War and Fertility Freya herself. A familia known for their brutal strength, one of two responsible for...
77.7K 825 26
the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she decided that even if the Loki and Freya...
392K 8.8K 41
"I am Princess Freya Odinsdottir of Asgard." "Okay, so there are three gods here?" "Yes." ...