Messaging Love๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

By A21BEL001PAVITHRAS

this is a fanfic story with our loved one...and it doesn't have anything to do with the real characters life... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Another story
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A one shot
A new one
Here we are with another new story
one shot
two shot
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Buck and tortoise
Chapter 14
accept my love
Chapter 15
Enna solla pogirai
Chapter 16
Ice cream
Chapter 17
Forced marriage
Mysterious love
Chapter 18
Anthologies
Chapter 19
part 20
part 21

Chapter - 3

397 41 6
By A21BEL001PAVITHRAS

Let's see who that voice belongs to."

?  - oi angel

Harini turned and saw the owner of that voice. It was Sanjay, the college chairman. He approached her with a smiling face, and Harini blushed when she heard him calling her an angel.

Sanju - hi angel

Ha - hi senior sir.

Sanju - You look beautiful when you are blushing. ( 1 tablespoon
               Base voice).

A shiver ran through her body when she heard his base voice. She was looking like a human tomato.

Sanju  : Why are you not talking?

Ha - na, Nothing like that

Sanju : Why are you typing in your mouth ma?

Ha - senior ( whines)

Sanju : Okay, jokes apart. Your singing is very nice, and I'm your big fan from now onwards.

Ha - tq Senioreyy!
         ( cute smile).

Sanju : You can call me Sanjay or Sanju. No need for formalities.

Ha - Okay, Sanju. And by the way, you look stunning and cute.

Sanjay blushed at her comment and rubbed his nape.

Then they talked about several things. At that moment, the bell rang, and they all went to their respective classes.

Afternoon:

At lunch hour, they came to the canteen. Harini was searching for a place to sit when Sanjay arrived. Together, they went to the ground where there was a big tree at the end, which was Sanjay's usual spot. They sat there, talked and became close.

Their lunch ended with fun chats, pulling each other's legs, sharing their lunch boxes, and in between, there were cute eye locks and blushing from our lovebirds."

After lunch, they started to move. At that moment, a boy came there and gave a rose to Harini. She accepted the rose and hugged him. One pair of eyes looked at this scene hurtfully with tears, and that was Sanjay's.

Do support...

Who is that new body ?...,🤔

With 💜💜..
Dreamer  and vk..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.3K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC