A Letter To Myself

By amorelovers

With everything going on in Sarameas life, she struggles to keep going. But what happens after she forced to... More

00 • Hello/Characters
01 • Senior Year
02 • Numb
03 • Bad luck
04 • Blackmail
05 • Class
06 • Football
07 • Ice Cream
08 • Break up
09 • Books
10 • Lucky charm
11 • Ring
12 • Costume
13 • Halloween
15 • Rumor

14 • Sick

269 6 6
By amorelovers

Monday, November 2nd.

Yesterday was hell. Literally.

I slept at Aidens apartment and stayed asleep for literally the whole day. I also couldn't have a full meal without feeling sick.

I'm never drinking ever again.

I honestly need more self control. Which I do have I just don't know what happened.

I go to the bathroom take a shower and do my daily morning routine. After that I grab a pair of jeans a random hoodie and my air forces.

I brush my wet hair and do some light makeup nothing crazy today. I run down stairs and grab a piece of bread and jug a whole water bottle.

I grab a fruit and eat that as well before I go outside and see Aiden.

He's leaning on a light post looking... not so well.

"Hey what's wrong?" He doesn't spare me and glance and starts walking.

"You look... sick." I grab his shoulder and force him to turn around.

"That's because I am you idiot." He groans.

"Well you probably shouldn't be going to school" I stop but he continues walking.

"Shut up"

"Say that again" I start to undo my shoe laces.

"Shut up."

I take off my shoe and aim right on his head and surprisingly I hit with perfect accuracy. Kind of proud of myself.

"What the fuck Sara?!" He turns around rubbing the back of his head.

"You what the fuck I'm not allowing you to go to school today"

He just stares at me, picks up my shoe, hands me my shoe, and starts walking back.

"Hey where are you going?" I turn around putting my shoe back.

"Home."

"That's too far just rest at my house."

"No"

"I think yes" And I drag him inside my house and up stairs to my room.

He sits on my bed looking around.

"How the hell did you even get sick?" I cross my arms.

"Like I should know" he sniffs and I hand him a box of tissues.

"You should be the one sick" he lightly blows his nose.

That's true I basically did jump into a freezing cold pool and sat in the beach with just Aidens sweater.

"My immune is unstoppable" I smirk and he just rolls his eyes and falls back.

He's not even trying the put in the effort to argue with me.

He must really feel like shit, and to believe he was going to go to school like that. Dumbass.

I see start closing his eyes and getting comfortable.

"Are you going to watch me sleep?" I see him smirking with one eyes slightly open.

I feel my face heat up and I throw him the nearest object. Which was a pillow relax.

"You wish" and I walk downstairs to get a glass of water.

Well now what.

I mean I can go to school but what if he suddenly dies. I don't want to be charged with murder.

And I won't be able to blame my dad. I haven't had any contact with my dad in while. He most likely went on a business trip.

I sigh and put down my glass of water.

I bet he hasn't eaten anything,

I look at he stove.

Maybe I shouldn't touch that. I don't want to kill the both of us.

I know my weaknesses and cooking is one of them so he's going to have to settle with a cup noodle.

It would be funny if I did somehow mess up a cup
Of noodles. I mean what's so hard of putting hot water in a cup full of dry noodles.

I put some water to boil and watch it till the water starts to bubble up.

I get and kitten glove and carefully grab the pot of hot boiling water. I walked over to the cup like I was on a tight rope.

Somehow I learned to trip over air and I went tumbling down with the pot.

Thankfully I dodge the water from touching me but the water splashes all over the place and the pot slams onto the floor making the whole ground shake.

I stand there in shock how I manage to mess that up so fast.

It was the stove I swear, it doesn't want me around it.

I hear loud footsteps coming near me I and turn to see Aiden.

And to think he was laying on my bed looking like a dead animal.

"Oh hey." I turn back around and grab a towel to wipe the water from the counter.

"Aiden if you don't mind can you get me the mop from over there." And I point to a storage room.

He nods slowly and walks to get it.

When he comes back he starts mopping the floor.

I feel his eyes on me which makes me turn to look at his smiling face.

"What." My face heats up and I turn back around.

"Nothing, you just couldn't make yourself a simple cup noddles." He starts laughing but stops and starts coughing.

"That's what you get for laughing at me." And I snatch the mop from him and continue the job he failed to do.

He sounds sick so he shouldn't be cleaning.

Well just how this always ends up, I order some food online and wait till it arrives.

Also I should probably text the group chat to let them know Aidens weak ass got sick.

After I sent the message I force Aiden to go lay back down.

I sit in the living room couch waiting for the noodles I ordered.

About 30 minutes go by and finally I hear the holy door bell ring.

I jump off the couch and run to the door and open it to see the good looking boy from last time.

This is the second time I've seen him and it's always whenever Aiden is at my house. I should start inviting Aiden to my house more often.

"Oh hey you" He speaks up and I look at him.

"Hi" I smile.

He looks to be my age, shouldn't he be at a school?

"How old are you?" My eyes widen at his question.

"I-I'm 18. Sorry I probably should've told you my age first." He scratches the back of his head.

I was a little taken aback but I guess I'll tell him.

"17" I look at the bag of food and he seems to notice and hands it to me.

"S-sorry I'm just- you're so-" he stops and looks up.

I turn around and see Aiden standing by the stairs.

Déjà vu anyone?

"Enjoy y-your meal" and he speed walks to his car. He honestly seems to be a pro at that.

I shut the door and give Aiden a glare.

"Again you ruined my chance"

"That delivery boy will keep trying to make the moves on you."

"Well maybe that's what I want." And I open the bag giving him the noodles.

"Well this time I waited 5 minutes after the doorbell rang." He sat down on a chair and opened his noodles.

"More like 5 seconds" I sat down next to him.

"Also if you get me sick I'll make you sick again" I open the container of noodles.

"I don't think that's possible"

"I'll make it possible" and I blow on my noodles then eat them.

𓂃 ֢

• Aidens POV •

I wake up suddenly and immediately feel like shit.

I groan and check the time on my watch.

12:27am

Crap. How long was I asleep for?

I sit up and I'm about to get off when I see a familiar figure laying on the floor with just a tortilla blanket and a pillow.

I  laugh as I carefully try not to step on her.

I picked her up and I put her on the bed putting a blanket over her.

Before I left I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

She's so beautiful.

I start walking out when I hear her speak.

"Where do you think your going noodles?"

Noodles?

I turn around and see her stretching.

"Home" she looks around.

"This late?"

"Why do you want me to stay?" I smile at her.

She gives me a glare and falls back on her bed.

"Call An Uber or something, you must be stupid if you think I'll let you walk home at this hour" she lays back down and turns the other way.

Her shirt lifts up exposing some faded out bruises.

"Those bruises how did you get them" I get closer.

"Thug life"and she covers herself more with the blanket.

"Whenever you're ready" and I sit down on the floor resting my head on her bed.

I pull out my phone and send Luke messages to pick me up.

"Aiden?"

I hum.

"Don't go to school tomorrow"

"What about Olivia?"

"I'll fight her"

"I think you'll win" and she lets out a small laugh with my comment.

"Not think, I will" And she yawns.

"Yeah yeah"

10 minutes go by and I get a notification on my phone. It was Luke saying he was outside.

I stand up and look at Sara.

"Tuli-" I stop once I hear light snoring.

I smile and fix the blanket over her.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Uber eats dude

I'm going to try to update weekly... not
Monthly.

ALSO 2.22k READS WHATT???

06/16/22

Love ara.

Editing

Whoever is reading this...
Ilysm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 132 19
Tessa just turned 16. A high school girl with great friends and hot boys ... a lot of hot boys. But what will happen when they're all trying to be w...
179 7 11
Highschool is Rough, but it could be worse. A very unexpected partnering leads to many different problems, emotions and life changing experiences. A...
755K 17.6K 36
THIS WAS WRITTEN IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SO THE WRITING WILL BE BAD. READ AT UR OWN RISK 🚩 "If I tell you..we might never talk again." I whisper, he appare...
214K 4.7K 39
Haley is a regular teenager. After getting over her ex, Adam, Haley starts to form feelings for her best friend, Aiden. At first, things for Aiden an...