Ninjago X Reader Oneshots | S...

By Little_Ninja-Nerds

๐ŸŒฑScenarios with you're favorite Ninja from Ninjago! ๐ŸŒฑWill include both Movie and Series and they may inclu... More

Oneshots
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Star Quarterback
Series! Cole x Reader }} Tell Me You Love Me
Movie! Cole x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Series! Cole x Reader }} Baking is the way to a Ninja's Heart
โ™คMovie! Kai x Reader }} Mornings (NSFW)
Movie! Jay x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Affection
โ™คSeries! Cole x Reader }} Sundress (NSFW)
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Prom
Series! Kai x Reader }} Evil Twin
(old)Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Your Different
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Talking? Nah, Kissing
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Photos
(old) โ™คSeries! Lloyd X Reader }} Sexy Dinner (NSFW)

Series! Lloyd x Reader }} GUY.exe

6.3K 117 237
By Little_Ninja-Nerds

CEO! Lloyd Garmadon

A/N: based on the song GUY.exe - everyone is 21+ there is a mention of a suggestive themes, the lyrics will warn you (it makes it very obvious) and it's slow burn so there's hints and you can skip to the next verse if you don't want to read that.

Everyone is boujee in this oneshot lol, so we are about to have expensive stuff with very nice name brands. I am broke, so please exuse me if I don't use proper terminology or it seems not as boujee😭 I thrive to be like this one day

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 6136

Y/N's P.O.V

Wish I could synthesize
A picture perfect guy
Oh I, oh I

I let out a sigh of defeat as I realized I was stood up. I was supposed to met a guy who was a well respected man at this extremely fancy and expensive restaurant. He wanted me to meet him here, didn't offer to pick me up or anything.

Where all the boys at with emotional stability?
Nice car, a CEO, and almost just as smart as me
Where all the boys at with financial security?
A doctor, a model, a man of possibilities

"Would you like the tab?" The waiter asked, coming up to me. I looked down at my champagne glass that was almost empty. It was my first one.

"No, but I'll have a refill." I smiled. I don't know why I said that, there's no way after 20 minutes he's coming. I opened my phone and scrolled through the dozens of messages I had sent him. I rolled my eyes in disbelief as I saw that he read the messages.

'How's it going?' My friend Nya asked over text.

'He stood me up.' I responded. I glanced at my gold Gucci watch, a habit of mine when I was trying to be punctual.

'Are you serious?'

'Yeah, read all my messages. I've just been sitting by myself at this table for 2 on the balcony for over 20 minutes. It's so embarrassing. I'm just going to ask for the tab and leave.'

'Dont, me and Jay's date just ended. He's going to drop me off there and I'll be your date.'

'I love you'

'I love you too girl. I'll be there soon.'

"A refill for you." The waiter said, putting my glass on the table. "Need anything else?"

"You know what, I'll order some F/A (favorite appetizer). My friends almost here." I smiled. He wrote it down on the note pad.

"Is that it?"

"She'll have some red wine." I said, knowing Nya and her favorite alcohol. He nodded and walked away. I looked off the balcony and watched the cars zoom by and the lights change.

"Sorry I'm late." I turned my head and saw Nya. I gave her a smiled as she walked up. I stood up and greeted her with a hug.

"You're just in time." I said as we took our seats.

"Such a shame to have such a beautiful view go to waste." She said, making a jab at my date. "And I guess the restaurant is nice too."

"Thank you." I laughed, crossing my arms and placing them on the table. "You look amazing as always."

"Really? I feel a little undressed right now." She said, making a small face of discomfort as she looked around.

I was wearing a black long sleeve off the shoulder dress that was tight and hugged in a very flattering way. I had on tights and Louboutin red bottom heels. I added a dainty gold necklace and matching drop earrings, and of course my gold watch. All pulled together with red lip stick, mascara, winged liner, my eye brow routine, and my hair up in a mid pony tail with my face layers framed around my face.

"Well, I'm glad this night didn't go to waste. I was looking forward to eating here." I said. The waiter then came back with the red wine.

"I just need to see your ID miss." Nya pulled out her ID and accepted the drink.

"The F/A will be out shortly." He said, then walked away again. I let out a sigh.

"Maybe my family is right, I have way to high of expectations."

They say, expectations are too high
And you'll never find a guy like that
It's driving you mad, honey
They say that its just a waste of time
Get your head out of the sky

"Absolutely not. Do not settle for less than what you're worth. If he's not what you want, he's not what you want. Your way above all the men you've tried to get with. It's time you actually went for someone that's worth you." She scoffed.

But why?

"Well, I'm out of options right now. I should probably focus on work. I've been trying to find a new job after what happened last week at my company." I sighed, taking a sip of my drink.

"We're hiring, in fact, we're looking for someone with your expertise." Nya suggested. "Lloyd will love you. Plus, he's single."

"I highly doubt Garmadon Enterprises would hire me." I remarked.

"Y/N, my brother is his second in command. Kai loves you. Jay works for him too, so does Cole and Zane. You have a really good chance. Send me your resume and I'll put it directly on his desk tomorrow." She said.

"I appreciate it." I said, sending her a smile.

"No problem. And again, he's single and needs to mingle."

Oh I, wish I could synthesize
A picture perfect guy
Oh I, oh I

A week later and here I am, getting ready for an interview for the position at Garmadon Enterprises. I guess Nya's tactic worked. I put on a nice black pencil skirt, a emerald green satin button up with the sleeves rolled up to my elbow, and plain black suede Jimmy Choo heels. I added my black and gold Chanel watch, my gold Coco Chanel CC pearl necklace, and gold dangle earrings with small pearls on the dangle chains. I did my eyebrows how I like them, small winged liner, mascara, and a pinky nude lip stick with a gloss on top. I grabbed my small black and gold Chanel crossbody purse and rested it on my shoulder, so it wasn't being used as a crossbody. I did a few sprays of my Gucci Flora perfume and went to my garage.

I hoped in my car, it was a D/C (dream car) and I worked hard for it. I drove to the infamous building and parked. Taking a deep breath I texted Nya I was here. I had never actually met Lloyd, I had seen his picture once or twice but he was way above me so I never really thought I would have this moment. Nya said I would be interviewing with her brother. She said to come up to Jay's office first, since the person who was interviewing me wasn't here yet and I was early. I grabbed my bag, locked my car once I was out and headed for the building. I took a small pause as I entered the lobby before making my way over to the front desk.

"Can you tell me which level Jay Walkers office is on?" I asked.

"Level 36." The guy smiled.

"Thank you." I said. I turned and made my way over to the elevator. I pushed the 36 button and waited. The door were almost closed when I heard a voice.

"Hold it!" I perked up and placed my hand between the doors, stopping it from closing. The started to open again as a super cute blonde gave me a smile.

"Thank you, these elevators take forever."

Here we go

Oh I, wish I could synthesize
A picture perfect guy
Oh I, oh I
Six feet tall and super strong
We'd always get along
Alright, alright

"Its no problem. What floor?" I asked.

"50." He responded.

"Top floor, huh? Must be pretty important." He chuckled at my statement. He was very attractive. He had blonde hair, bright green eyes, nice lips, sharp jawline, very tall, board shoulders, looked muscular, and wore a very nice and expensive looking suit.

"I guess you could say that." He said. "I dont think 36 is the right floor you're looking for."

"I'm going to see Jay Walker. Desk guy said that's his floor, is it not?"

"No, Jay is on 45." He said, pushing the correct floor button. He smelled really good, I know that cologne. I think it's a Valentino one.

"Well, thank you. I'm here for an interview but I guess he's not here yet so I'm going to visit him first." He gave me a curious look.

"You must be Nya's friend."

"Yup, that's me. I hope she doesn't have a bad track record here that will rub off on me." I joked.

"No, don't worry. She's a good employee." He said.

"I don't doubt it. She's not someone you want against you."

"No you don't. I think it speaks volumes she was willing to help you with this." He said.

"Shes an amazing friend. I don't know where I would be without her." I said, smiling up at him. The door dinged and opened as we hit floor 36. "Definitely not where I should have been."

"No, I don't think the cleaning supply floor would have been for you." He laughed.

"Well, I hope Kai is almost here. He sure has a thing for being punctual so this is weird."

"Kai?" He questioned.

"Yeah, Nya said I was interviewing with her brother. She has like 5, but Kais her biological brother so I'm just assuming. I don't think I'm going straight to the CEO." I shrugged.

"Huh. I guess you'll see." He said. The door dinged and opened. Level 45. "Well it was nice to meet you, Y/N."

"It was nice to meet you too," I said walking out. I trailed off at the end turning back to him when I realized I didn't catch his name. He winked at me.

"Its Lloyd." He said as the doors shut.

Oh my fucking god. THAT WAS LLOYD FREAKING GARMADON!

"Y/N!" I heard. I turned, still in shock as I saw Nya waving at me. "You look like you just saw a ghost." She laughed. "Jay's office is over here. Lloyd just arrived, he'll buzz Jay when he's ready."

"I just met him."

"What?"

"In the elevator. I talked to him."

"I don't see how that's a bad thing."

"I didn't recognize him. How could I be so niave." I groaned. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my shoulder as she guided me to Jay's office.

"Good going." She snickered, opening the door. Jay and Kai were talking.

"Oh hey, look at what the cat dragged in." Kai snickered.

"Not now Spikey, I'm going through the 7 stages of grief." I grumbled, sitting down in a chair.

"What happened to her?" Jay asked, looking at his Fiancé.

"She apparently rode up in the elevator with Lloyd, and didn't recognize him." Jay and Kai both let out a laugh.

"Good job." Jay snickered.

Oh, he'd pick me up at eight
And not a minute late
Cause I don't like to wait, no

"Well, I wasn't expecting him to take the elevator or be late. I thought he would have his own elevator or something." I grumbled.

"He's not usually behind at all." Nya said.

Kind and ain't afraid to cry
Or treat his momma right
That's right, that's what I like

"His parents anniversary is today so we went and had breakfast with them. I guess they got out a little later than normal and he hit traffic." Kai explained.

"Dont worry, he's super nice. I'm sure he'll understand you not recognizing him." Jay said, laughing at the last part of his sentence.

"I thought I was interviewing with Kai." I whined.

"Why would you interview with me?" Kai asked.

"Nya said her brother."

"I consider all of them my brothers." She pointed out.

"Well yeah, but you never said a name so I assumed I was doing it with Kai. Not going straight up to the CEO of the freaking company." I exclaimed. "This is so embrassing." A noise came from Jay's computer.

"He's ready for you." He snickered. "Good luck."

"Fuck you." I glared, walking out of the office and back to the elevator. I pressed the 50 button and nervously tapped my foot on the ground as I waited for the doors to open. The ding sound rang in my ear as the doors opened. I stepped out, noticing a waiting area to my left and a desk to my right, probably his secretary.

"Y/N?" She asked.

"Yes, that's me." I smiled. She returned the smile and walked over to the door that lead to the office and opened it for me. I walked through, not looking at the blonde yet. Once I heard the door click shut, I look at him. He was sitting at his desk, elbows on the table with his smirk hiding behind his hands that were intertwined. He had a chair in front of his desk with a plaque that said his name in uppercase letters.

"That wasn't nice." I remarked, taking a seat and crossing my legs.

"It wasn't?" He said, clearly amused.

"No." I said. "You cleary were enjoying me embrass myself on the way up."

"It was quite amusing." He chuckled. He changed his position so he was leaning back in his chair, one arm again the arm rest and the other hand held his head. The arm holding his head showed his gold Rolex watch. He continued to study me, sitting in silence.

"So, how'd you find out this position was open?" He finally asked.

"Do you want the professional answer or the real story?" I remarked.

"Interesting response, but I'll take the real story." He said, raising his brow at me.

"Something happened at my old job with a male coworker, so I was already looking for a new job. A week later I went on a date, who stood me up, Nya came to my rescue and came to sit with me so I didn't have to do that kinda walk of shame out of the restaurant. I mentioned I was looking for a job and she told me." I explained. His eyes flashed an angry look for a small second.

I need a man who don't get jealous 'less I want him to

He got up and circled the desk to stand in front of me. He turned slightly to move his plaque back before taking a seat at his desk.

"What a shame to leave a girl like you waiting." Did he just flirt with me?

"Yes, it is." I quipped back testing the waters.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"Who?"

"The guy."

"Which one?" I questioned.

"Both."

"Coworker was James Jones. The guy that stood me up was John Jackson." I answered.

"I'll take care if it."

"Of what?"

"Them."

"Uh-huh. Elaborate." I said.

"I'll have both their jobs, Sweetheart." He said. "I don't care for boys who mess with my employees."

"But you haven't even interviewed me."

"You were hired the second you stepped out of that elevator." I raised my brow at him as he just flashed me a smile with his white teeth.

"You decided to hire me after just that small conversation in the elevator after I didnt even recognize you?"

"Correct."

"So if you decided to hire me then, why did you still have me come up here for an interview."

"I wanted to meet you again."

"That bad of an impression?"

"I'd say it was a pretty good one." He said, leaning closer to me, he smirked. "Gucci Flora. It suits you."

"Valentino Uomo Yellow Dream," I smirked back. "It suits you."

"You know your scents."

"I know my brands." I said, tilting my head slightly. His eyes never left mine.

"Expensive girl."

"I like it." I said.

"I guess you always have high expectations."

"The highest."

"You always know what you want."

"I do."

"And you don't settle for less."

"I wont."

"I'll take good care of you here."

"I hope so."

A gentleman to take care of me in the bedroom
Romantic love but keep it rough
Am I asking too much?

It was a rough day at work. Lloyd was in a grumpy mood over something going sideways. I had just finished a report that was due. I sighed, looking up at the flowers that decorated my desk. Lloyd had got me them. He always made sure I had my favorite coffee/tea on my desk when I got in for work and made sure I had a fresh bouquet of flowers. He would give leave me small gifts from luxury brands here and there. He also always made sure I never ran out of perfume. Nya had begged me to just ask him out or fuck him because it was apparently obvious we had something there. I will admit, there was sexual tension. I definitely had met my match. I was just testing to see how'd far he'd go before making a move.

"He's back in the office. He's not in a great mood. Please go calm him down." Nya smirked. I rolled my eyes at her as I stood up and grabbed the file.

"I'll do my best." I said, walking out of the office and to the elevator where I made my way to the familiar floor.

"He's on the phone." His secretary, Skylor, warned. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her. She gave me a thumbs up as I quietly opened the door. Lloyd had looked up at me and gave a half smile. He really did look rough. He had his suit jacket off and on the back of his chair and his tie had been loosened but was still in a knot and hanging around his neck. His sleeves had been rolled up, exposing his fore arms and his veins. His gold Rolex still sat comfortably on his wrist with a few gold rings on his fingers. One of them was from me, because as much as I loved being spoiled I was a giver and loved spoiling back. So I too sent gifts. He was always in stock of cologne, I made sure to send a box full of it to his office a few months after I started here, it was now a little under a year since I officially started.

"Make sure it gets handled." He said coldly, hanging up the phone.

"I assume that has to do with the issue from earlier." Lloyd let out a dark laugh.

"Yes, but that is not something you will need to worry about." He said, taking the files off his desk and shoving them in a drawer. "What did you need."

"Here's the report you asked for." I said, gently placing it on his desk.

"Thank you, sweetheart, for being one of the only people who can do their job properly." He said, taking the file in his hands. I walked behind his desk as he read the file, cautiously placing my hands on his shoulders. When he didn't show any signs of displeasure, I carefully started to rub at his muscles. He let out a sigh of relief, relaxing slightly. "You always go beyond my expectations." He praised closing the file.

"I promised you I would." I said quietly. He let out a hum, putting his face in his hands as his arms rested on the desk as he flexed his back into my hands. I continued to massage his shoulders. "Are you low on anything?" He asked.

"No, I'm good." I responded. He always took care of me, not matter what. He booked me spa days, nail days, etc. and paid for them all. He let out an angry groan as his phone rang. "What do you want now." He said, agitation strong in his voice when he picked the call up.

I decided I would finally end this. So to get his attention back to me, I bent over started to kiss the exposed skin of his neck and used one hand to drag my hand through the hair on the back of his head. I gently grabbed some of his hair and pulled on it, making him tilt his head to expose more skin. I started to lick at then skin, grazing my teeth a few times. I then brought both hands to wrap around his torso and unbuttoned a few of the buttons on his shirt, then let one hand to go into his shirt and fell his muscles while the other gripped his shoulder as I sucked on a spot - leaving a mark.

"I've gotta go." I heard him finally say, slamming the phone down to hang it up.

"I thought the CEO was supposed to take all the business calls?" I said bringing the hand the was gripping his shoulder to trace his Adam's apple.

"I have other business to take care of." He said, turned out of my grasp and grabbing my waist to bring our lips into a rough kiss. With his grip on my waist he picked me up and sat me on his desk.

"And what business would that be?" I teased, finishing the buttons on his shirt and untying his tie. He waisted no time with me, ripping my blouse open to expose my green and lack laced bra. I raised my brow at him as I listened to all the buttons hit the ground. I didnt care, I had waited long enough and I knew he would buy me another.

"I belive my business is with a woman I promised I would take care of." He said, taking a closer step to me, putting a hand to my exposed back he brought me flushed against his exposed chest.

"Then take care of my needs."

"I always will, Sweetheart."

That day was the best time I have ever had with someone and it was on a very expensive couch in his office.

The others were pleased with Lloyd's good mood after that.

They say, expectations are too high
And you'll never find a guy like that
It's driving you mad, honey
They say that its just a waste of time
Get your head out of the sky
But why?

To say it felt amazing to have someone genuinely take care of you and your wants and needs was an understatement. The gifts only escalated after that exchange. And I did get a few new blouses in replacement. It was about a week after what happened that he asked me on the first offial date. I walked into his office, another report in hand.

Oh I, wish I could synthesize
A picture perfect guy
Oh I, oh I

"On time, as always." He said, taking the file from my grasp. He read it over and discussed a few things work related with me. I went to go leave after before I was cut off with a clear of his throat. I turned back around, giving him a questioning look. He stood up and walked over to the door, grabbing the handle but didn't open it yet. I made my way over to the door, giving him a small smile with a confused look.

"Am I allowed to exit, Mr. Garmadon?" I teased.

"I would like one more thing before you go, Miss. Y/N." He said, giving me a cocky stare.

Six feet tall and super strong
We'd always get along
Alright, alright

"What ever you want you get." I said, turning to face him completely I did what he was implying and connected our lips, him having to bend down because of the height difference - and i wasnt about to ruin these heels. With the hand that wasn't holding the door he held my face, using his thumb to rub my cheek. I pulled away, needing air. I slowly opened my eyes to meet his green ones. He closed his eyes again and gave a sweet kiss to my forehead.

"I'll call you later." He whispered.

"I look forward to it." I whispered back. He opened the door for me, giving a small slap to my ass while I walked out.

"Would you to get married already." Skylor groaned, hiding her face behind the papers she was holding.

"I'm trying, Skylor. I'm trying." Lloyd chuckled, resting against the doorway.

"You gotta take me out on a date first." I remarked, pressing the button to the elevator. It was surprisingly already there so the doors just opened up. I stepped inside and pressed 46, the level to my office.

"Check your desk." He winked as the doors to the elevator shut. He had a habit of doing that. I furrowed my brows in confusion, what did he do in the time I was up here? When the elevator made the familiar ding sound and the doors opened I quickly made my way to my office. When I opened the door I noticed a nice box wrapped in satin ribbon on it. Now excited, I sat in my chair and untied the ribbon and opened the box. Inside was a very expensive silk gown with a leg slit and a corset top with spaghetti straps. Inside more wrapping was gold Tom Ford heels with the small infamous lock charm. There was some small boxes with jewelry, Chanel to be specific. I grabbed the small envelope and opened it to read the note.

'The company Gala is tomorrow night. I expect you to wear this and only this. I'll pick you up at 8 sharp. You'll be my date, sweetheart. Our friend John Jackson will be there with his father, let's show him what I gained from his loss.

Lloyd G.'

I bit my lip trying to hide my smile.

"Please tell me this is what I think it is." Nya said, poking her head in the door.

"I'll be Lloyd's date tomorrow night." I said, smiling at her. She gave a squeal as she entered the room making sure the door was closed. "Its so good to see you happy."

"Feels good."

"Told you so." She laughed.

"Told me what?"

"To not settle for less, and that Lloyd would love you." She said.

"Yeah, I guess you did." I smiled, looking back down at the card. "You know, I kinda owe this all to you."

"I expect payment as being the Maid of Honor at the wedding."

"You got yourself a deal."

Oh, he'd pick me up at eight
And not a minute late
Cause I don't like to wait, no

He was right to his word. He knocked at the door right at 8 p.m. sharp. Smiling, I did one last check in the mirror by the door and opened the door.

"You look stunning, as always." He said, flowers in hand.

"You don't look to bad your self." I quipped, taking the flowers from him. He was wearing a match green suit to my dress, a white button up underneath and a black tie, black dress shoes, his gold Rolex, and his gold rings. "Come inside." He nodded, walking in the door. I closed the door behind him and followed him as he walked into the main room. I walked over to the kitchen, getting a vase to keep the flowers in. He watched me intently as I walked around the kitchen. I grabbed my clutch and made my way to him.

"Alright, Lloyd, I'm yours for the night." He smiled down at me, leaning forward to capture my lips in a passionate kiss. I rested the hand that wasn't holding my clutch on his neck. He trailed one hand up the slit of the dress, grazing my bare hip.

"I thought I told you to wear only what I gave you." He said, looking down on me with a powerful stare.

"I was."

"What changed that you disobeyed me."

"Well, Mr. Garmadon," I started, fixing his tie, "you have this effect on me."

"Do I?"

"Mhm. And if I were to wear only the dress, things could potentially leak." He gave a look of pride as I told him that. "So I put on a little something for protection."

"I see." He said. "Unfortunately for you, I don't like someone not following my orders."

"I'm sorry to disappoint."

"Since you've always been so good, I'll give you a chance to fix it." He said, giving me a small smirk.

"Would you do it for me, please? I'm feeling a little faint." I said, giving him my best doe eyes.

"Since you asked nicely." He said, moving both hands under my dress. He grabbed both sides of the little number I had on and slowly dragged it down my legs. I stepped out if it, feeling successful. He stood back up and held the green lace in front of me. Giving me a smirk he gathered the material in his hand and shoved it in his pocket. "Let's go." He said, grabbing my hands. I could not wait for the night to be over.

Kind and ain't afraid to cry
Or treat his momma right
That's right, that's what I like

"Mom, dad, this is Y/N." He said, bringing me to meet them once we got to the Gala.

"Oh its so good to finally meet you." His mom said, hugging me.

"Its good to meet you to Mrs. Garmadon." I said, accepting the hug.

"Oh please, calm me Misako." She smiled, pulling back from the hug but keeping her grasp on me. "It good to see my son has picked a good one!"

"Mom!" Lloyd said, embarrassed.

"Oh stop, Lloyd. It's about time you got a girl." She said, giving Lloyd a playful glare. "Is he treating you right." She said, giving me a serious look.

"Yes. I can assure you I'm being taken care of."

"Good, then I raised him right." She said, finally letting me out her grasp.

"Its good to put a name to the face." His dad said, giving me a smaller hug.

"Its good to meet you too, Mr. Garmadon."

"Please, Garmadon is just fine." He said. When he pulled away Lloyd immediately wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me to his side.

"The Jacksons are here." Garmadon said, looking into the crowd behind us. I slightly tensed up while Lloyd strengthened his grasp on me. We turned to face John and his parents.

"Misako, Garmadon, it's good to see you." His dad said. It was slightly awkward, seeing as they didn't exchange any gestures.

"Yes, you too." Garmadon said.

"As you know, John here has become my second in command after he was unfortunately let off by his last job a last year." His dad said. I bit my tounge to stop the smile that was close to getting on my face. Lloyd didn't hide his smirk as John glared at him.

"Y/N, it's good to see you again." John's mom said, interrupting the men's slight jab at each other.

"You too." I replied, keeping it short.

"I'm sorry things didn't work out between you and John." She frowned. I felt Lloyd stiffen as his mom pulled a guilt trip.

"That's alright, she's happy now." Lloyd remarked. "Thank you, by the way for that."

"Exuse me." John scoffed.

"Thank you for standing her up for dinner. It's because of that I have her and she ended up at my company." Lloyd pressed.

"Oh, are you two a thing?" His mom asked.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend." I guess there's that step. Oh well, I'm not going to complain.

"I didn't know you were looking." She said, turning her gaze to me for a second before meeting Lloyd's again.

"Well, I was just waiting for the right one. I got very lucky." Lloyd said, turning his gaze down to me. I smiled up at him, showing I was very much okay with what was happening.

"Well we must move along. Plenty of people to talk to when your son has one of the biggest businesses in Ninjago. Let go son." Garmdon said, intervening. Lloyd gave a nod to his dad, leading the way to the table where our friends were.

I've been looking high and low
For a man who's just right
And treats me mighty fine

It was at some point in the night that Lloyd mentioned John's eye on us while we were dancing. I shrugged it off, not really caring.

"You alright?" He asked, noticing a small form of discomfort on my face.

"Yeah, I think I tied the heel strap to tight on my right foot." I said. He gave me a wink before stopping our dance and getting on one knee. He grabbed my right ankle and lifted it up so it was resting on his thigh. Stay calm. He undid the buckle on the heel strap and made it one hole looser.

"Better?" He asked, looking up at me. I placed my foot down and moved it a bit.

"Much." He smiled up at me and stood up. "You love putting on a show." I teased.

"Yes I do."

So come on, baby
Show me what you got

The ride back was tense. He said we would crash at his place, since it was very late at night. He said he had asked Nya about all my shower and skincare stuff and bough some for his place. I could not have asked for a better man. The second we got to his place, a really nice mansion, he got out and opened the cat door for me.

His room was nice. So was his bed, and shower. And the kitchen counter the next morning.

Oh I, wish I could synthesize
A picture perfect guy
Oh I, oh I

It was about a year of officially being boyfriend and girlfriend when he asked me to move in with him. To which I said yes. He continued to spoil me and meet my needs as our relationship continued to grow.

Six feet tall and super strong
We'd always get along
Alright, alright

His in house gym made for some pretty good views. It was always a good morning when we both woke up and ate breakfast together, I was wearing a button up he had on previously from work. He would work out as I cleaned the kitchen. When I was done I would come into the gym and watch. We would head back to the bedroom and get ready for work. We showered together and filled the room with giggles as we got ourselves together for the day.

Oh, he'd pick me up at eight
And not a minute late
Cause I don't like to wait, no

He had some work to finish one day so I went home without him, he called a driver to take me home because he would still need the car. He told me to be ready by 8, and we would go on a date.

As per usual, he was right on time.

He brought us to the beach as we had a private picnic dinner. I thought it was a normal date.

He got on one knee and proposed, giving a beautiful speech that made me start crying.

I said yes, knowing this is what I wanted in life.

The ring was pretty nice too.

Kind and ain't afraid to cry
Or treat his momma right

Our family and friends came running up the second they noticed our moment was over. His mom was crying, coming straight over to give us a hug.

"I'm so happy to have a daughter." She said, kissing both our cheeks.

The wedding was gorgeous and was everything I dreamed of and more. Nya was in fact the maid of honor.

"I told you I'd take care of you." Lloyd whispered in my ear while I was laying my back against his chest, soaking up the sun on the beach of our honeymoon. I smiled up at him as he continued to rub my skin. I brought my right hand to go around the back of his head to play with his hair.

"Yes you did." I replied, admiring our left hands as they sat next to each other on my thigh, the rings glimmering in the sunlight. "I love you, Mr. Garmadon." He laughed.

"I love you too, Mrs. Garmadon."

That's right, that's what I like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 277 26
A series of Oneshots with your favorite Ninjago Characters! This will be a F Reader as that is the easiest for me to write. I do not own Lego or Ninj...
548K 7.5K 53
"You're.....the ninja?" "In the flesh." The one in the red commented. "But, I cannot be flesh." The one in silver poked. "I guess you have a point...
12.3K 438 101
Ninjago Headcanons/Oneshots What is their favorite songs? What is their favorite food? Everything will be in there! You can also give re...