THE GUARD DOGS (OT7)

By Lethal_Bangtan

β›“ WEEKLY UPDATES β›“ Namjoon's oversized hoodie drapes largely over his frame, his black rimmed glasses adding... More

INTRO: THE GUARD DOGS
CHARACTERS
SUMMARY 2
β›“Ch. 2: Tattoos
β›“Ch. 3: Stress Of A Boxer
β›“Ch. 4: Forgetful Dealer
β›“Ch. 5: Frazzled
β›“Ch. 6: Bad Decisions
β›“Ch. 7: Bad Timing
β›“Ch. 8: Extracurricular Activities (P. 1)
β›“Ch. 9: Extracurricular Activities (P. 2)
β›“Ch. 10: Paper, Punishment, and Paying Up
β›“Ch. 11: Old Memories (P. 1)
β›“Ch. 12: Old Memories (P. 2)
β›“Ch. 13: Oh Fuck
β›“Ch. 14: Scent In The Air
β›“Ch 15: Whose Lap
β›“Ch. 16: His Biggest Mistake
β›“Ch. 17: Predator And Prey
β›“ Ch. 18: I'm Dangerous, Too
THE GUARD DOGS SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

β›“Ch. 1: Two Faced

3.3K 179 37
By Lethal_Bangtan

"You fucking bitch, I'm about to fuck you up! God forbid I ever get ahold of you- " I run after the man and within a few steps grab the back collar of his sweatshirt and pull him towards me.

"I don't need my damn boxing gloves to throw a good punch." I spit at him and land a solid nose breaking punch on his face.

He hits the ground and stumbles while trying to get back up so I kick him in the ribs.

"Come on, get back up! After trying to steal what you promised to pay for you could at least put up a good fight, right?" He rolls over onto all fours, attempting to stand again as he spits out blood.

I plant my foot right onto the center of his back and he hits the ground, face smothered in the dirt. I lean down and grab a fist full of hair, getting up close in his face.

"Just take it." He whimpers out and I grip his hair harder.

"Sweetheart," I taunt in a coo, "it doesn't work like that, you see?" I let go of his greasy hair and his face hits the ground again and I instead step on his head while adding slight pressure, his right cheek against the ground, "Now, I'm going to either stomp on your fucking skull or you're going to stand up, hand me my fucking drugs, and apologize."

"Yes! Yes... I- I will give you it." He coughs, the dirt getting in his mouth as tears run down his face, "Just stop! Please!" He begs.

"Be a good boy and do what the fuck I said." I take my foot off his head and step back, watching as he pathetically scrambles to his feet, bruises forming on his face from my punch along with blood running from his actually broken nose.

He stumbles clumsily while jamming his right hand into his sweatshirt's front pocket, pulling out a four by six inch rectangular red suede bag with yellow suede "Grandma's Cookies" writing stitched on the front. His shaking right hand holds it out for me to take and he looks down, apologizing as I grab it.

"Ah, ah, ah- " I hold a hand out, pausing him from running away just yet.

I stare him down as he gulps once before I grab the black zipper on top and unzip my bag he stole, checking inside for the familiar contents of a clear plastic baggy full of marijuana. I clear my throat as I zip the bag back up and look back to him.

I suddenly remember and check the time on my black watch, "Shit." I curse under my breath.

Throwing my light brown hood up and shoving the suede bag into my oversized sweatshirt's front pocket, I give him one last intimidating look.

"I'm about to be late to my first day of my damn senior year because of you, you fucking dumbass." I kick dirt at him and he takes a few nervous steps back, his head hung low, "Get the fuck out of my face."

He doesn't take any extra time to turn around and immediately run, hands clutching his bleeding nose still. I shake my head, pissed off to the max, and check my watch one more time.

7:47 AM

"Last damn time I make a delivery in the morning." I sigh to myself and turn to head out of the dirty back ally.

I start to walk but pause as I make eye contact with the orange Tabby cat that I happen to see multiple times a week, always roaming around this city. I crouch down as it stares up at me curiously.

"You like the free show you just got?" I raise an eyebrow as if it'll answer, "Fucking hell." I mumble as I run my hands down my face and stand, "See you later, I guess." I chuckle at the cat that had stopped to watch ever since the man I was delivering to tried to run off without paying.

I pick up my pace and walk fast so that I can make it back home in time to get ready, exhausted from not sleeping all night.

"One hundred and forty dollars for an ounce of weed. Twenty eight damn grams." I sigh to myself, pissed off at how much he really attempted to steal from me.

Speeding up my pace to a jog, I head down the back ally until I hit the main road and I turn left while pulling my hood further over my head, continuing to jog. I finally enter rows of houses and spot mine, quickly getting inside and checking the time again on my watch.

8:02 AM

"Of course I'd have an early class today." I sigh, needing to be at least on time for my class at eight thirty.

My heart races, my brain searching for any possible way to make my usual twenty minute walk shorter so that I'm not late on the very first day of my college senior year.

"The shit I have to do... " I set the suede bag on my vanity and tear off my clothes while I start looking and digging around in my closet, searching for something clean and worthy of wearing.

I pull out a white pleated skirt from my dresser and pull it on, zipping the side, and then grab a light brown button up sweater- the buttons being little white hearts. I finish getting dressed by pulling on white knee high socks and black platform Mary Janes.

8:08 AM

I brush my teeth and put on some light makeup - mascara to bring out my eyes, concealer for the eye bags, pink blush decorating my cheeks, and pink tinted lip balm to hide my dry as fuck lips. I spend a moment on fixing my hair and spray some perfume all over me as a finishing touch before grabbing my black book bag and literally running out the door.

8:13 AM

"Fuck!" I whisper yell to myself and begin running once I'm outside and my door is locked.

I pass by people who are definitely confused by my franticness and I dodge kids walking to their bus stops for school. I glance down at my watch again and accidentally run into someone, the sound of the person's supplies hitting the ground making me mentally scold myself.

Of fucking course! You dumbass, Y/n!

"Sorry!" I force myself to stop and help the person.

I quickly pick up the binder and two notebooks that fell and then stand to hand them back, "My bad." I giggle while speaking in a sickeningly sweet voice to the ginger man wearing a black beanie that I haven't seen before.

He takes the items from me with a smirk, "You're going to be late, sweetheart." The amused look in his eyes makes me falter for a second but I regain composure and just nod while saying "have a good day!" before I turn and run off.

What the hell was that look he gave me?

After practically sprinting all the way to college, I stop in front of the gates of the building I'm going to and catch my breath, fixing my hair and outfit.

8:27 AM

I'm one lucky bitch.

I hurry to get inside and head to my first and only class of the day, human anatomy. Thankfully, it's on the first floor.

"Good morning, Professor Lynn." I cheerfully say with a smile and she greets me back as I head to the first row of long tables, two chairs to each table.

"I heard you ranked first in your entire class again during finals last school year! Congratulations!" She says as I pull out my anatomy textbook from my bag.

I politely smile, "Yes! I've been working very hard." She smiles in return and nods, turning to the board to write something.

My smile drops once she's looking the other way and I take a deep breath in. I pull out my notepad with "To-Do's" written at the top and read it over for the day.

- Anatomy 8:30 AM
- Boxing 12:30 PM
- Delivery to Sam 4:00 PM
- Study new material from Anatomy 5:00 PM

Damn, I feel as if I'm practically living two different lives doing what I do. Model student during the day and drug dealer by night. If anyone here knew about all the illegal shit I do and how I actually live, I'd be kicked out. I might pretend to be so sweet and innocent while here at school but in reality I've sent a few people to the hospital and don't give a second thought about others. Perhaps one may call that as being "two faced" since I act completely different and fake when here at school. It's for a good reason though and I don't feel bad at all. As long as no one finds out how I really act outside of school then I have nothing to worry about and nothing to lose.

"This seat taken?" A man's deep voice cuts off my dramatic inner monologue.

I glance up and smile at the man with ginger hair, the same one from earlier, and I force out a, "Nope!"

________________________________
HAHDKXJDKSIS IM SO EXCITED I HAVE SO MANY COOL THINGS PLANNED ALREADY AHHHHHWHJDXJJ

hope you guys are just as excited as i am! i can already tell this'll be a long book like panther!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 33
"Well bye," He walked away not letting me say anything. "Rude ass-" I started making my way to my new dorm. humming "tell em'"to myself while walking...
52.3K 2.3K 19
When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alley's to find out why, but what happens when she stu...
1.2M 53.5K 68
"I'm not a kitten, Y/n." Jungkook smirks while closing in on me, my back hitting the wall. His hands that are on either side of me block my escape a...
40.3K 3.2K 31
πŸ”Špaenboi : /ˈpanbΙ”Ιͺ/ Korean dialect for 'fanboy'. ____________________________________ "What did you do to me!?" Taehyung raised his voice, a mix...