did I stutter? (trafalgar law...

By AxelLucci

"what...?" "did I stutter?" More

Did I Stutter?
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
A/N: Discontinued

Ch. 9

131 4 5
By AxelLucci

3rd pov

"naturally, she's vicious." Sapnap cooed

...

"daddy... What is this?" (y/n) asked as she held up a thick book.

She was three at the time so the book was thick in her perspective.

"ahh... The Harry Potter book series, I remember this..." Dice hums slightly as he held the book.

"can you read it for me?" (y/n) asked innocently.

"I will, but you will need to learn how to read soon, do you want me to teach you?"

"read... Okay daddy!"

"alright, I'll buy you some material later, let's read this there... Oh, before I forgot, you need to learn how to write as well, is that alright?"

"is it hard?"

"if you practice enough, no"

"okay!"

....

"well, speaking of which... Her dad is a doctor, her father is a graduated physician, I bet her dad trained her well" Sapnap laughed

Later on...

(y/n) was currently reading a book by the deck of their sub while drinking a glass of 'juice'

(note: that juice is wine)

"(y/n)-ya" law called as (y/n) hums softly, "do you know Sapnap-ya?"

"he's my cousin, why?" (y/n) asked

"well... When you came back, he said you didn't talk to him" law muttered.

"back then? My throat hurts, so I can't speak naturally, my dad gave me some honey tea." she explains, "wait... How do you know that?"

"oh-uh... Nothing" he left immediately

'I know you met sapnap and foolish, don't even try to lie...' (y/n) thought with a grumble.

Timeskip~...

They arrived to a brand new island, that island looked like its slightly abandoned, but had abandoned structures or buildings nonetheless.

"the island's big!!" luffy excitedly said

'considering this place to be abandoned, sure...' law thought

"luffy! Don't stray away! You don't know what monsters could be in this island!" Nami yelled

"okay~!"

"I bet he's going to disobey that order" (y/n) whispered to law who only agreed, knowing his ally's mind.

....

"torao! Look!" luffy pointed at a building.

It looked like a mental ward of sorts, but it was run down and very abandoned that the glass windows were shattered and some bits of the plaster in the wall was slowly tearing off like paper.

Oddly enough, it looked.... Rather big

"what do you want me to do with it?" law asked

"let's go inside and explore!" luffy excitedly says.

"n-no!" shachi shrieked.

"it's way too scary inside!" ussopp yelled as well

"oohhh~ that's more fun!"

After some more convincing, everyone finally agreed to go inside.

As soon as everyone was inside, the doors closed and locked behind them, causing most of them to shriek in fear.

Although... (y/n) didn't show signs of fear, nor was she nervous...

She was just... (y/n), smiling, dazed with her eyes, actually, her eyes were hooded with want, desire, and deep gutted pleasure when they shrieked in fear.

"(y/n)-ya...?" law called, he noticed her pleasure filled eyes when they shivered in fear as she snapped back to reality with a blink of an eye and a sigh from her lips.

"yes, sir?" (y/n) looked up at him, with now her normal expression

"you looked oddly... Not yourself earlier" law concludes, "you're not scared?"

"oh, me? Nope! I don't believe in ghosts because they're superstitious beliefs itself, and besides... Science itself doesn't explain if they're real or not... Why would I believe?" (y/n) asked innocently, "although I believe purges, mutants, and creatures alike exists" she smiled.

They looked at her in fear.

"what?!"

"shishishi! Let's explore further!" luffy laughed.

"I remember this place to be a... Famous mental ward" Robin concludes.

"but... It's scary..." Nami muttered.

"that's because it's run-down, places like these... I remember fugitives being here and other earthly creatures" (y/n) hums

"I shall protect the ladies~!" Sanji cooed with hearts in his eyes.

"please... Stay away from me" (y/n) mumbled

"yes (y/n)-chwaaan~!"

She just laughed awkwardly.

After walking for a few moments, a loud rumble was heard and from the darkness, a man appeared.

Tall, maybe 6'5, 6'6...

Has light purple hair that was frenzied into a slight messy but still tamed style, crazy (e/c) eyes, and wore a black turtleneck sweater and black pants with a white doctors coat, the tip of it was somewhat splattered with red liquid...

Ussopp silenced himself from shrieking, so does the others.

It seems like the man didn't notice them, but now he do...

"well... We have visitors" he grinned, his deep voice was eerily handsome yet scary, "care to join me for some games? The game corner is still up and running... I know you're trapped here"

"no. We're leaving" law said as he tried to summon his 'room' but his powers didn't work.

"this is what I LOVE about this ward... Seastone walls that prevent any... People to use their devil fruits inside... Heh" the man chuckled, that slowly turned to a sinister giggle, and turn to a loud, crazy, laughter.

"what the-" Zoro muttered before being cut off by luffy

"oi! Where did you come from? And did you say games?!"

'typical Mr. Luffy' (y/n) smiled

"yes... Games... The game corner is just at the end of this... Hallway, head to musical memory and I'll get the game running" he smiled, scarily sweet, "and if you don't oblige..." his voice turned sinister at this moment, "I will claw your insides, while you're still alive"

Silence...

The man smiled before laughing early and disappearing into the hallway as his laughter slowly faded.

(y/n) smiled a bit.

They all gulped and shivered uncontrollably

"let's go to musical memory, I want to see what game that is" (y/n) smiled

"you're not scared?!"

"nope~! I love games~" (y/n) smiled happily and skipped towards the end of the hallway, eventually leading everyone through it.

"are you sure about this? (y/n)-ya..." law called since she didn't seem to be listening.

"hmm? Of course I am, remember his threat. He'll claw your insides if you don't oblige" law shivered nervously when her voice turned cold and eery.

"captain?" his crew called noticing how he stared at (y/n), full with fear that he even asked.

'she... She's not scared, is she?' law thought.

"we're here~" (y/n) called their attention and entered the room

The room was big, it looked like a playroom at least, full on playground and what seemed to be large trap doors that lead underground.

Three trap doors, all metal, and had labels.

All was designed with happily cheerful drawings, all three entrances were labeled as 'musical memory', 'tag', and 'hide and seek'

"I remembered this place... It's a mental ward..." the man's voice called from the top scaffolding over them.

He looked exactly at their feared faces, then grinned darkly when he saw (y/n) being curious

"although... It's not a mental ward for adults" he hummed, "it's a ward for... Troubled children"

"troubled... Children?" (y/n) asked

"my parents sent me here.... They wronged me. The people here... They don't help the children grow normal... They torture them into perfect little minions... And if they disobey... Goodbye sunlight."

"that's horrible" Robin gasped

"I know, right?" the man cooed, "but honestly... I couldn't take what's in the past back... Well, I want to see what adults would do and how they would react if they're in this situation."

"heh? When are we playing?!" Luffy asked impatiently.

"patience little one~ head to musical memory and I'll get your game started" he sang and walked off

The metal trapdoor that lead to a game called 'musical memory' opened up in a loud screech.

"let's go!" (y/n) awesomely brazed as she marched with luffy to the entrance.

"come on guys!" luffy pouted.

They all looked at each other and gulped thickly before continuing.

They entered a room with lots of buttons, a observatory window on one side and above their reach, the man was there.

"welcome to musical memory~... Look up" he calls as the mic worked magically

They all looked up and saw a huge monster

Blended into the shadows with multiple of eyes, the only thing identical about him was the cymbals he had as it clapped and made a loud noise that rang through everyone's ears.

"it's been a long time since he's been able to play with the children... I bet he's hungry..." the man smiled happily.

'isn't that...?' (y/n) thought as she hums.

"well? Just as the name suggests, it's musical memory... Remember the patterns, and he'll ascend back to higher... Get it wrong or you take too long, well... Why don't we see?"

"no!" they all yelled.

"awh... Anyway, let's start~"

.....

"that... Was... Scary..." everyone shivered.

Law sighed as he finally calmed down.

His heart was also racing, the fact that.... That thing kept descending while clapping its cymbals made him panic.

But, (y/n) was calm.

Played fairly and smoothly.

"did we win?!" luffy yelled.

"yes... Great... Job..." the man said through gritted teeth, "head tot he next game... Tag"

"okie!" (y/n) nodded happily.

"see you~"

....

Entering a huge room with huge metal boxes, in any shape or form, not climable.

The ground was pure sand, so your footsteps were audible in the very least.

"in this game, don't let him catch you" the man called as he points to a black demon one corner.

He had black everything, black mist covering his body, a red glowing tail and horn as he looked at them through pure white eyes.

"I'll count to twenty and make sure he won't catch you, the timer is about 50 minutes" the demon turned to the corner

"one... Two..." the man counts for him

Everyone scrambles off as (y/n) simply climbed the boxes, how? She used a secret technique.

She helped as many people as she can up the tall boxes

Once the man reached twenty, the demon starts looking for people.

He was fast, but the others were faster.

Such as shachi who was a track runner before and ditched him

The timer ran out and the man grits his teeth with a grunt.

"just head to the next room already!" he groaned 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635 4 11
Sure. If it goes wrong for I guess you aren't gonna run back to me like whiny little baby. I mean, you act like one.... Too!
2.3K 17 8
oneshots of chris sturniolo! :) key: ❀- fluff 𝜗𝜚- angst ✧- suggestive
5.7K 195 9
"Um, I like you..."
54K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!