Sturniolo Triplet Imagines<3

By makaylagood1

!Nick is your bff in his POV's! these imagines are just little things with the triplets More

•Movies~Chris•
•Home Sick~Matt•
•Dinner~Nick•
•Lost~Chris•
•The Van~Nick•
•Flowers~Chris•
•Game~Matt pt. 1•
•Game~Matt pt.2•
•Shopping~Nick•
•Anniversary ~Chris•
•Anxiety~Matt•
•Editing~Nick•
•2,000,000 subscribers~ Triplets•
•2,000,000 Subscribers~ Triplets pt. 1•
•2,000,000 Subscribers~ Triplets pt. 2•
•Nessa's Party~ Chris•
•Habit~Matt•
•Date~ Nick•
•Meeting~ Nate•
•thank you!•
•thank you again!•
•Hawaii~ Chris•
A/N

•Walking~Matt•

4.2K 45 0
By makaylagood1

573 words
------------------------

there's nothing that i love more than walking around town by myself. wouldn't you love to just walk around town by yourself every once in a while? NO! i am terrified of walking around town by myself. i would either bring a friend or just not walk. the friend that i would normally bring would be my best friend Nick Sturniolo. we'd link arms, laugh and talk the whole time, and i love it! but recently things have changed, Nick has been refusing to go on walks with me.

i would go to their house just to ask Nick if we wants to go for a walk with me.

"no, thanks, we went yesterday," he would say.

"no, i don't feel like it," he once said.

he has never said anything like this before. i didn't feel like asking his brothers so i would just leave it be. then one day Matt, his brother, asked me if i wanted to go for a walk. i immediately jumped up and said yes.

Matt's POV:

"why is she so excited to go for a walk?" Chris asked.

"because i haven't said yes to a walk," Nick said.

"why haven't you?" Chris asked.

"cause i want Matt too," Nick said looking at me.

i knew he wanted me to do that, i have had a huge crush on Y/n for some time now, Nick and Chris both knew. so Nick wanted me to ask Y/n to go for a walk to see if i ask her out.

i walk outside to see Y/n waiting for me.

"what took you so long?" she asked me.

"Nick wanted to say something," i say as i started walking.

she started walking beside me, she was younger than us, we are 18 she is 17 and yet she acts just like Chris, a kid haha (in a good way). they both always do the same stuff and skip around, do dumb shit, but i still think she's pretty cute. right now she's skipping ahead of me and i didn't feel like skipping with her, Chris would, i wouldn't. i'm just staying behind watching and smiling.

"hurry up!" she said as she stopped at the end of the sidewalk.

"i'm going i'm going," i say, i catch up with her stop.

"do you have your wallet?" she asked me.

"what?" i asked confused, it was just random that she asked for my wallet.

she pointed to her left and i saw an ice cream place, she wanted to get ice cream.

"i forgot my wallet, i left to fast," she said looking back at me.

"yeah i have it, come on let's go," i say.

she smiles a big smile and we start to head over. we get our ice cream and i pay for it. we sit at a table near by and starting eating our ice cream and talking.

"what if...i asked you out?" i asked.

"i would definitely say yes," she said smiling looking at me.

"wait, would you really?" i asked looking at her surprised.

she leaned in and gave me a soft kiss, when she pulled away i couldn't help but smile.

"does that answer your question?" she asked.

i nod my head, i ask her out and she said yes. wow...i can't believe that it was that easy, just a walk and ice cream, that's all it took.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 464 64
Imagines about the sturniolo triplets and nathan-because I'm a nate girl. Also, there are going to be a lot of harsh topics, so if you're not comfort...
938 4 36
Nicki and kenneth what happens when she meets another guy. Read to find out hope you enjoy
3 for 1 By ?

Fanfiction

713 19 17
All the triplets have all grown a crush on one of Maddie's old friends but they don't know why or how but they don't know if they should tell anyone...
404K 4.1K 86
imagines for the youngest triplet!! NO SMUT!! rated mature for strong language/deep content. some chapters will be based off of songs, and most will...