Behind closed doors

By Spidersoning

Peter's life isn't great, his home life is terrible, and his school days seem to be getting worse. So when h... More

INFO- PLEASE READ
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

SEQUEL COMING SOON

2.1K 66 37
By Spidersoning

PEOPLE. 

I HAVE A BIG IDEA. 

IT WILL BE COMING SOON. I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER HERE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW A DATE AND SUCH. BUT ISADGFIODABHSVOIBSDV DO I HAVE A GOOD IDEA. BE READY PEOPLE. 

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING FOR PETER AND BUCKY BROTHER DUO AND FATHER TONY BEING THERE. 

BE READY CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO DESTROY EVERYTHING.

I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS. IT TOOK A WHOLE YEAR TO WRITE AND IS A SOLID 117K WORDS LONG. OML I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE THAT LONG BUT I LOVED IT. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AS WELL. 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN KEEPING UP SINCE DAY ONE AND THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE JUST READ IT. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I HOPE TO SHARE MORE OF THIS STORY WITH YOU ALL.

BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

- Bear xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 250 20
CROSS POSTED Tony was not okay. Tony was the exact opposite of okay. Tony, stupid, stupid Tony, not only recruited a teenager, he recruited a teenage...
10.1K 542 30
Years of being an Avenger not only being family with the Avengers is a big thing for me, I always wanted a family but that doesn't mean that I never...
89.7K 1.9K 15
Peter Parker lost everything. His parents, his uncle, and his best friend. He only has his aunt, but he's counting down the days until she'll be myst...
35.7K 2.1K 27
𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘡𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 π™©π™π™š π™™π™šπ™–π™©π™ π™¨π™šπ™šπ™§ π™¨π™–π™œπ™– | 𝘒 π™’π™–π™§π™«π™šπ™‘ π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜ 𝘣𝘒𝘴𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘴 𝘰𝘧 π™˜π™–π™₯π™©π™–π™žπ™£ 𝙖𝙒�...