Behind closed doors

By Spidersoning

Peter's life isn't great, his home life is terrible, and his school days seem to be getting worse. So when h... More

INFO- PLEASE READ
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
SEQUEL COMING SOON

Chapter 20

2.9K 91 97
By Spidersoning

*Location- Midtown Tech High School*

-Third Person P.O.V-

Peter walks into the double doors, a small smile on his face as he does so. After yesterday he had gone home and May had been at work. Before he had left, Bucky had given him a hug again and said he was more than welcome there anytime, and when they needed, they could go to the hideout by themselves to get away from the others.

He was more than grateful for everything that had happened. The others were all more than welcoming all talking to him and learning something about him, telling him he was more than welcome to be there and come along whenever he wanted to.

"Pete!" Ned called out as he made his way closer to the lockers.

The smile grew on his face and he turned to Ned, the signature handshake being done as though it was second nature to the pair (it really was by now), and doing so made Peter feel like his life wasn't so shit. At least for a moment that is.

"Hey dude," Peter greeted.

The pair began to talk animatedly about certain topics, such as the new LEGO set that just came out (which Ned is hoping to get for his birthday which is in a month), and the pair plan to build it together once they have the time. A new Star Wars had come out the other week and they were planning on watching it soon.

To put it lightly, they had a lot to talk about and not enough time to even talk about it all.

They lost even more time talking, when Flash made his way towards the pair, a smirk dancing across his face and distorting his features into an evil gleam. Peter held back a sigh, of course his luck wouldn't last, and if he were to get away without a beating this morning, and be happily talking to his friend.

But that wouldn't last.

"Well, well, well. This isn't good now is it. Penis Parker. Looks, happy," Flash sneered, a look of anger radiating across his face.

Peter bit back a groan and held off his eyes from rolling in annoyance. Jesus, all he wants is one day. Is that too much to ask.

Ned took a step forward, a scowl on his face, but even Peter could see the fear radiating from his body and knew Flash would be able to see it. "Piss off Flash," Ned spits, a glare residing on his face.

Flash takes a step towards the pair, his fake amusement being replaced with a malice glare. "Aw, trying to step up for you poor little friend. Doing a pretty piss poor job aren't you," Flash sneers.

Peter rolls his eyes and moves Ned back a little as to make sure he doesn't antagonise Flash even more. God knows the pair need more grief from him, and by doing this they only going to make it worse for themselves. Primarily Peter in this situation.

"That's what I thought. Good luck later Penis, you're gonna need it for what's going to happen," Flash laughed unamused.

The pair watched as he walked off, his two goons trailing behind- not before sending Peter equal death threats- and leaving Peter and Ned alone there. As soon as they were out of sight, Peter sighed and looked down tiredly.

"I'm sorry Peter. I'm so sorry. You need to tell someone about this though, it's getting out of hand," Ned comments lowly, a sigh falling from his lips as he holds his books a little tighter in his grip.

Peter shook his head quickly, holding back a wince it brought from the small jolt of pain that shot through him from his bruised (but very much healing) face.

"You know I can't do that Ned. His parents are the main source of income for this school. There's no way they would endanger that just because one kid is being hurt," Peter exclaimed tiredly.

"Surely there is something we can do."

Peter stayed silent and looked away with a sigh. He knew he could probably talk to Tony, Hell, the man could say one thing and have it all sorted. But Peter couldn't have that. He couldn't use Tony like that; Peter had just started to feel like he was getting somewhere, but of he were to do this, he would feel as though he was using him.

"There's nothing we can do Ned. It's okay though, I'll be fine," Peter sighed before pulling a small smile on his face to try and not scare Ned too much.

He was fine.

It would be fine.

Ned looked as though he wanted to protest but Peter didn't let him as he lightly grabbed his arm and pulled him towards their class. Peter knew he was done for later, but he made sure to keep it to himself.

He could handle it, after all, he had been handling it nearly his whole life.

-

The bell for the end of the day rung and Peter held back a shiver. Normally he would be more than happy to leave and go off into the world, but this time he knew what was coming, and he knew there was no way of him getting away in time.

Slowly, Peter placed everything in his bag before pulling it over his shoulder. He also had to go 'home,' after this, something that he normally never did do, but he needed to grab his things for tonight as he was planning on staying with Bucky and maybe the others – well, that's what he hoped to do – and as much as he wanted to carry it all around, he knew he couldn't.

Once the bag was slung over his shoulder he moved towards the door and tried to keep to the shadows. Really, he knew he could get away without being seen, but he also knew it would end a lot worse for him by the time it was Monday.

The double doors were just coming into view when his senses screamed at him and hands were pulling him in through a door that smelled of chemicals that burnt his nostrils and stung his eyes.

However, before he even had the chance to process all of this, punches and kicks were being reined down upon him. He couldn't fight back, so all he could do was curl protectively into himself and cover his head with his arms.

"You deserve this Parker, and you know you do," Flash spat, fisting some of Peters hair to pull his head up, making Peter wince sharply.

Without having to check, Peter knew some of his ribs were bruised, and maybe some even broken. In the back of his mind, Peter was a little worried something might happen when his ribs get broken. After all, the chances of a rib puncturing a lung is very high and yet (as far as Peter knows) he hasn't punctured a lung yet.

Yet, that is.

Peter could feel something wet making its way down Peters face, and he knew there was a cut somewhere on his head. Even the heavy scent of chemicals in the air, there was still an underlying smell of blood tinting the air.

He knew, even if he didn't want to admit it, there were now a lot of bruises covering the majority of his body from all the kicks and punches and they probably won't be healed in a while. His super healing had slowed a little because he didn't get to eat as much anymore and his healing was constantly having to fix something.

"Jesus, you are pathetic," Flash glared before dropping Peters head, delivering one swift kick to his face before walking out.

Darkness danced around Peters vision and he was sure he was about to pass out. He blinked sluggishly and spat out the blood that was growing in his mouth from something he wasn't too sure about right now.

He took a deep – quickly turned shallow when pain shot through his ribs – and pulled himself to his feet, a hand falling to wrap around his ribs. As much as he wanted to curl up and sleep, he needed to get back so he could leave as quick as he could.

Peter stumbled out of the room and made his way out the door. He knew it would be a long walk back 'home,' and he could only hope he wasn't met with fists being thrown and kicks being launched his way. He kept his head down, knowing people were already looking at him but not having the strength to clean himself up, knowing deep down it wouldn't last.

-

The apartment building came into view and Peter withheld a shiver. He had messaged Tony while walking back that he would probably be a little late and the man said it was okay and to take his time.

"This will be horrible," Peter mumbles, feeling his senses begin to slowly tingle in the back of his head.

Each and every step felt as though he was walking closer to his death, and the only thing keeping him walking was the thoughts of him not having to deal with it all until Monday night. God he just hoped he was going to end up on the streets tonight and not with his brother being finally safe for a night.

The door came into view and Peter didn't allow himself to think too much about it before he was pushing the door open. May was sat at the kitchen table, and when she saw him, she glared fiercely, although a look of glee sparked in her eyes seeing the cuts, blood bruises and pain Peter was in.

"Looks like someone has done my job for me," May growls standing up and moving over to Peter.

Her eyes took an evaluating gleam and she looked at every bruise and cut that could be seen. A cut that had just begin to close up was quickly stopped in progress when she placed her manicured nail over the top and dug her nail in.

Peter held back a whimper as the cut on his head was once more bleeding heavily. A smile over took Mays face and she pulled her hand back quickly before moving forward quickly and slapping him in the face.

"They did an okay job, but I can do a lot better."

Peter took a shaky breath and shook his head, "no please," Peter mumbled, hands shaking and moving back in fear.

May was quick to grab his and throw him to the ground. Precise kicks and punches where hailed down on him and once more, the only thing he could do was cover his arms feebly over his head in a weak attempt at stopping the brutal attack getting to his face.

Small pleads and whimpers fell from his lips that he was unable to swallow and he knew May thought he was even more pathetic. It was times like these when he wondered why he never told someone, never made it all stop with just a few words.

But each time, before his Uncles death, the words May spoke venously to him before rung through his ears.

'Tell anyone Peter, and I will kill you.'

And now, after his Uncles death, whenever he even thought about telling anyone, the dead look in his Uncles eyes shot through his head as he remembered what he caused by telling someone about what was really going on.

It seemed like hours before May finally had enough and left, slamming the door behind her. Peter wasn't sure how he hadn't lost consciousness the whole time, but he knows he lost awareness. He was awake, sure, but he wasn't processing anything, just waiting and hoping the attack will end soon.

The slam of the door snapped Peter from his daze and the pain hit him full force. He knew the black eye he had would be a lot worse, and there were now more cuts and bruises on his face. His ribs felt a Hell of a lot worse now and his whole body hurt even more now then it did before.

Groaning, he pushed himself up and stumbled into the bathroom.

He was right in his assumptions as when he chanced a glance at the broken mirror in the bathroom it was obvious he had been hit a lot. A black eye was forming, one darker than the night and he was sure would hurt for a while.

Blood coated half of his face and he could easily make out the deep gash on the side of his head which May had chosen to dig her nail in. A cut also sat embedded within his lip along with his brow.

His bruised face that had begun to heal was back to being dark and green. His cheek and side of his face held most of the bruising, small cuts littering the mass and adding to the carnage.

Gingerly, he lifted his shirt up, revealing the mess of dark bruises. He hissed in pain before quickly dropping the shirt as quick as he had pulled it up.

Looking down at his phone, he saw it had been half an hour and he needed to be at the tower within ten minutes. He knew he would be late and was glad Tony knew, but that didn't stop him from feeling as though he needed to move quickly.

Peter cleaned up the blood on his face, placing small butterfly stitches over them to hold them closed and help them heal. He also put some bruising cream on the bruises to try and help them clear up quicker.

Holding back a groan, he moved to his ribs. He picked some bandages up and wrapped them tightly, hoping it would be enough to stem the pain and help them heal quickly. Logically he knew they probably wouldn't heal for a while, but that didn't stop him from hoping slightly that it would speed up the process.

Once he looked a little better he moved to his bedroom and shoved everything he needed into his bag. He didn't too much as he knew (sadly) he wouldn't be gone too long, the main thing he really needed was his school stuff for Monday and to do his homework.

Slinging it over his shoulder carefully he walked quietly into the kitchen, he listened for any sound of someone being near here. When he heard nothing, he took it as his que to begin to look through the cabinets for something to eat.

His eyes landed on two protein bars and he was quick to swipe them. He remembers his Uncle had told him they were good for when you didn't have time to eat much but still needed to having something that could stem the hunger pangs (Peter was used to them now though).

He hoped eating these would help his healing to kick in a little and at least make his injuries look a little better. Peter didn't let himself think about it too much however, as, as soon as they were in his hands he was out the door and heading towards the tower.

"This will be okay," Peter whispers reassuringly to himself, hoping he wasn't lying too much.

God he just really wanted this to go right.

-

*Location- Stark Tower*

-Third Person P.O.V-

The tower came into view as Peter made his way along the road, his body aching with every inhale and every step that he took. The bars had hardly helped, in the end, only making the first small part of his healing begin, meaning the bruises had cleared only slightly- Peter didn't want to admit that just one quick glance would reveal all the bruising.

He still had his bag over his shoulder, holding clothes, books and his suit. He knew he would probably go back 'home,' before school on Monday as he didn't really have to carry around a lot of clothes, but he still wasn't sure if he would actually go home seeing as going back there would potentially be risking his life.

Peter scanned his pass, supressing a smile as his name and level was announced. It always made him a little giddy hearing FRIDAY say it aloud, like confirming it isn't all in his head.

'Peter Parker,
Alpha Level black,
Welcome back Peter.'

That's what she would always say, and Peter had noticed it was always a little different from others. As in, her tone was more welcoming and less robotic. Peter had learnt ages ago and he knew that Alpha Black level is for people with nearly whole access to the tower.

"Hey FRI," Peter greeted as he stepped into the elevator.

'Good afternoon Peter, may I ask how you are today?' FRIDAY questioned.

Peter hummed and closed his eyes for a moment, a hand making it's way carefully around his tender ribs. He wanted to suddenly spill everything. Because May can't kill FRIDAY, and FRIDAY can't suddenly die from something that he caused.

But then he thought more about it, thought about who would then be told. And then- well then it would happen. They would die because of him, it would be his fault and there would be nothing he could do to stop it.

At the end of the day, it was either him or them.

And in this case, it would always be him.

He wouldn't allow someone else to suffer just because of something that he had done. Something that- something that he deserved. Especially now, it was something that he deserved, he was the one who had killed his uncle after all, and he would never forget that (with the help of May, not that he would ever need it however.)

"I'm okay thank you FRIDAY. How about you?"

Peter almost swears he can hear a small sigh come from above. The next time FRIDAY speaks, her voice is a little softer and a whole lot more human.

'I am well thank you Peter, and please, when you need, I am here to help.'

The words are unsaid and yet lay heavy in the air. She knows. Peter knows she does. After all, he's sure every time, he, or anyone steps into the building they're scanned for injuries and any form of weapon. She would be able to tell almost instantly that this isn't something bullies can do.

A small smile falls on Peter lips nonetheless and he nods, whispering more to himself, "I know. But have to stay quiet. I can't- I can't risk peoples lives."

It felt as though he was having to reassure himself, remind himself that if he did something that would let people know, that would be the end of their lives. In the back of his mind, he knew FRIDAY had heard. And he was sure she would have said something, but the doors were opening to the lab and Peter was stumbling out before she had the chance to say anything.

"There's my favourite intern," Tony's voice cuts through Peters train of thought and he looks up with a small smile.

"Hi Tony," Peter waved.

A frown makes its way onto Tony's lips as he sees the mass of bruises and cuts that have accumulated on the kids face. "Damn, those bullies really did a number on you huh. You sure I can't do something about it?" Tony responds, sounding as though he very much wants to do something.

Peter is quick to shake his head in a dismissing manner. "No, no. It's nothing really. And honestly, if it's not me, it's someone else. And I can take it. I'm Spider-Man after all."

Tony narrows his eyes at that and shakes his head. For one, split second Peter is scared he was going to get hit. But he is quick to remind himself that Tony isn't like that. Not everyone is out to get him.

"Pete, you do know that shouldn't matter. You might be Spider-Man, but they don't know that. And from the looks of it, it seems as though it still hurts a Hell of a lot. And in the end, whoever these kids are, they wouldn't be hitting anyone."

Sighing, Peter looks down. Logically he knows this. He knows Flash shouldn't be hitting anyone, but Peter also knows Flash won't stop. And the school certainly won't do anything about it when Flash's parents are the main donators of the school.

Yes, with one word to Tony that could all change. But like he had thought earlier, there is no way he was going to use Tony for this.

"I know, I- I know. Can we- can we just leave it," Peter mumbled, not wanting to think anymore about his fucked up life and the fact everyone (nearly everyone) in his life is out to get him.

Tony looks as though he wants to argue about it, but he takes a glance at Peter and can see the resign and tiredness in his features- something that sends a small shiver down his spine as he only ever sees that tired expression on his own face when he looks in the mirror and is thinking about Siberia.

"Okay kiddo. I thought we could work on a new project today is you're up for it," Tony responds after a moment more of silence.

A smile falls onto Peter face and he nods, abandoning his things on the floor in the corner and forgetting all about the throbbing pain through his body as he moved into the lab and next to his mentor, ready to forget about the day and everything that had happened.

The pair begin to work side by side, occasional conversations being sparked and the atmosphere getting lighter and safer. Time passes quickly, but neither mind as they both continue to work.

-

Before Peter knew it, it was already 7pm and he knew he needed to go on patrol. He bid his goodbye from Tony, Pepper, Rhodey and Happy and made his way out of the building. He had been with them all the past hour eating, he was more than thankful that he was invited to eat as he knew it would help his healing to do more for him.

He slipped his suit on and smiled at the familiarity it brought to him. A sense of safety wrapped itself around him, and with it on he felt as though he was able to do and conquer anything. A smile appeared on his face and he was excited to feel the wind blowing around him.

"Karen, you ready for a patrol?" Peter asked, webbing his backpack tightly onto the roof of the building. Realistically he knew no one would find it up here, but that didn't stop him from being extra careful.

'Always Peter. I have a crime being committed seven blocks away if you would like me to show you were it is?' Karen responded.

Peter was quick to nod, standing on his feet and having his shooters at the ready. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins and he was more than excited to help people and stop crime, he doubted he would ever get over this feeling.

As he swung from building to building, he couldn't help but think about how someone can hurt someone deliberately with no guilt or remorse. Then again, it seemed nearly everyone in his life liked hurting people.

Mainly him.

The alley came into view and Peter knew he needed to think clearly and not think too much about anything in his life- in fear that if he did he may freeze and cause someone else to get hurt because he couldn't help someone.

-

Patrol had finally slowed down and to say Peter was tired was an understatement. As he jumped up onto the building, he grabbed his bag and pulled his mask off. In his daze, he very nearly began to make his way towards his 'home,' before he remembered.

He couldn't.

Well and he didn't want to.

But May expected him to be staying with Tony, which obviously, wasn't going to happen. But he wanted to stay with Bucky, and the only way he would be able to stay with him now is if he can get there before Bucky leaves.

It had just turned 10:30pm and Peter knew he didn't have long. Bucky tended to leave at ten, so he was already pushing it.

Yes, he could go to the warehouse is Bucky wasn't there and stay with them all. But he couldn't get himself to do that. He liked them all a lot, but he didn't think he had the confidence to just walk on in there with no one else and say he was staying there.

No, no. That just wouldn't work. The risks he was taking doing that was way too much and in the back of his mind he worried they might hurt him like May if he was to just wander in there.

He shook himself of his demise and began to swing to the hideout. Normally he would walk, but he didn't really have the time, it was also getting quiet cold out and with each minute he was growing more tired.

Within minutes, the hideout came into view and Peter threw himself down close to the door. He allowed a breath of relief to fall from his lips as he saw it was still unlocked and could hear the quiet heart-beat of his brothers heart.

Peter pushed the door open and stepped into the warm embrace of the familiar space. A smile slipped onto his face and his muscles relaxed, something that never happened while he would get back to his so called home. The fear and danger of May being there constantly weighing over him.

"Pete, is that you?" Bucky asks in confusion and he sees someone walk into the room. He hadn't seen Peter today, and although it had worried Bucky a little he didn't question it, he knew sometimes patrol would get the best of him and he wouldn't have time to come by.

If it was Peter, he was more than happy he had decided to stay here for a little longer, wanting to have a little more time to himself (or if Peter came alone of course), and got lost in reading his book.

"Yeah, it's me. Hi Bucky," Peter smiled walking into the room, dropping his bag on the floor and settling in his seat beside Bucky.

Peter had a big hoodie covering him, with sweats on his lower half. Peter was quick to wrap a blanket around him and a small sleepy smile slipped on his face.

Bucky smiled at how Peter looked and wondered idly why people would ever want to hurt Peter. He couldn't fathom laying a hand on his brother, and the thought of anyone else doing so made his blood run cold.

"How you doing Peter?" Bucky asks, placing his book down.

Peter shrugged carefully. His body still hurt a little but he couldn't complain too much about it. "I'm okay. Just want to sleep," Peter admitted leaning downward slightly so he was leaning further back against the comfort of the sofa.

He knew he should say something about staying, but falling asleep would be so much better and then he wouldn't feel the fear of being told he couldn't stay there anymore.

Bucky frowns a little before responding, "don't you think you should go home if you're so tired bud?" Bucky did want to ask about the bruises, but he already knew the answer and Bucky could tell Peter was obviously tired.

Peters eyes snapped open and he was quick to shake his head. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no," Peter repeated over and over, shaking his head in fear.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down Peter. It's okay," Bucky was quick to soothe, his eyes shinning in worry and concern.

Peter swallowed down his words and nodded, knowing he couldn't panic. He knew Bucky would probably allow him to stay here but the fear that he wouldn't was still plaguing his mind.

"S- sorry," Peter whispered, knowing with how tired he is will probably have him more on edge, and therefore stumbling over his words.

Bucky shook his head and sent him a small smile, "it's okay Peter. Tell me what's up, why don't you wanna go home if you're tired."

Peter swallowed the fear down and he shrugged lightly, before Bucky could say anything more, Peter forced himself to say something. "I just- I don't- I don't want to go back there. Not- not tonight. Please- please don't make me go back," Peter whispered, his voice cracking and fear coiling in his throat.

Many questions swarmed Buckys head at that moment, wanting to know why Peter didn't want to go back? Did something happen?

"I won't make you go back Peter. If you want you can stay here with me, or we can go to the warehouse. It's a lot more comfortable and we have actual beds there," Bucky responded, thinking of the many bunkbeds they were supplied with from Wakanda.

Peter thought about it for a moment, he likes it here, but he knows it would probably be more comfortable at the warehouse. "Would they- would they mind if I was there?" Peter muttered, tilting his head to the side in wonder.

Bucky couldn't stop the small laugh that fell from his lips, it was something that not a lot of people had heard, but Peter had heard enough times for it to be rather normal for him.

"Oh Pete, they won't mind you there. In fact, I think they would be more than happy to have you there," Bucky responded, sounding as though it was nothing more than the truth.

Peter thought back to the day before, he had spoken to them all for a long while and they all seemed happy to have him there. And if they didn't want him there he would leave, he would make sure to leave straight away if no one wanted him there.

"Can we- can we then?" Peter whispered, the blanket wrapped tightly around him and the sleeves of his hoodie being pulled over his hands.

Buckys face lit up and he nodded, standing from his place on the sofa. "Come on then, we better go before it's too late. Have you eaten?" Bucky wondered as he looked at Peter.

Peter nodded and hummed, pulling himself up, the blanket still wrapped around him. "Yeah I did. Can I- can I take the blanket with me?" Peter questioned, holding it tightly around him as though it was his only protection he had against the cruel harshness of the world.

Bucky nodded and shot him a small twitch of his lips, he began to grab all his things before turning back to Peter. "I can bring it back here tomorrow night or we can leave it there, it's up to you. Or, I can get another one, one for here, one for there," Bucky spoke.

Peter didn't have it in him to reply, all he could do was smile and feel as though everything was finally okay in his life. Like not every time he goes 'home,' he worries he'll never be able to see the sun again. Like going to school didn't add to his pain and make his life an even more of a living Hell.

Bucky carefully placed a hand on Peters shoulder, nearly pulling back when he flinched slightly under his touch. But before he could retract his hand, Peter untensed and leaned a little into Bucky. "Come on then, let's go back. And heads up, if I go a little cold, it's who I am around them so don't worry about it."

Peter laughed at that and nodded, following Bucky as he led him out the room. Peter's bag was on Buckys shoulder and the blanket Peter had was still wrapped tightly around him and made sure to not being dragged against the floor.

-

"Peter you're back," Wanda called out as she saw the pair walk through the door.

A sheepish, shy smile fell onto Peters lips as he smiled shyly, the blanket distorting his movements slightly. Hearing the shout from Wanda everyone turned and smiled at him, greeting him with warm, open arms.

Glancing at Bucky, Peter knew what he had meant before they left. The mans facial expression was stoic, but Peter could see the spark of happiness in his eyes which he's sure Mr Steve can see from the smile that appears on his lips as he looks at Bucky.

Once they had all greeted the pair, Steve asked the question that was all on their mind.

"So, as much as we like having you here Peter. What are you doing here so late?"

Peter wanted to reply, he did. But all he could do was glance at Bucky as his words stalled in his mouth, thoughts of what could happen flashing through his mind. Before Peter could panic anymore however, Bucky was quick to respond for him.

"He didn't really want to go home tonight. So I thought he could stay here for the night seeing as we have spare beds. But if you guys aren't okay with it, I can take him back to our little place and stay there the night."

Everyone was shaking there head before Bucky had even finished. "Nope, he stays. In fact, we might just kidnap him," Natasha responded, everyone nodding in agreement.

"Are you- are you sure?" Peter whispered, tilting his head.

"More than sure kid," Sam exclaimed.

They all made their way over to the sofa, settling in front of the tv. Bucky had shown where Peter would sleep (above Bucky, as Bucky hadn't wanted to share with anyone and didn't like have the top bunks), and where the bathroom was. For an abandoned warehouse, Peter thought it was rather clean and high-tech.

A random film began to play and small whispers of conversations were heard. But Peter was already half asleep, sandwiched between Bucky and Mr Steve. Although he was a little on edge around Mr Steve being so close, he knew Bucky would protect him.

With that final thought, his eyes slipped closed, a content smile on his face as he leaned into his pseudo brother, who in turn, wrapped an arm around him.

Although everyone was shocked, they couldn't stop the smile on their lips as they looked at the pair. Soon, all of them were asleep before the film had hit half way in.

-

-

-

A/N- Again, don't know what's going on. But I hope you enjoy. 

5.8k words

- Bear xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 1.9K 15
Peter Parker lost everything. His parents, his uncle, and his best friend. He only has his aunt, but he's counting down the days until she'll be myst...
10.1K 542 30
Years of being an Avenger not only being family with the Avengers is a big thing for me, I always wanted a family but that doesn't mean that I never...
14.9K 470 27
Book 1 Peter was taken by Hydra when he was 11 years old. He has completed hundreds of missions and is now 16. His new mission- infiltrate the Avenge...
186K 5.8K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...