Magical Demon

By MandyvanOost

Paris is the fifth sister of the Halliwell line, but she has a secret that she can't join the charmed ones. S... More

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 1
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 2
Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 3
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 1
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 2
Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 3
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 1
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 2
Chapter 3 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed, part 3
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 1
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 2
Chapter 4 - Just Harried, part 3
Chapter 5 - Original chapter
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 1
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 2
Chapter 6 - Death Takes a Halliwell, part 3
Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 1
Chapter 7 - Pre-Witched, part 2
Chapter 8 - Sin Franciso, part 1
Chapter 8 - Sin Franciso, part 2
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 1
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 2
Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 3
Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 1
Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 1
Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 2
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 1
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 2
Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 3
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 1
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 2
Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 3
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 1
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 2
Chapter 14 - Hell Hath No Fury, part 3
Chapter 15 - Interlude/ Much needed vacation
Chapter 16 - The ghost ruined their night
Chapter 17 - Another small town
Chapter 18 - Black as Cole, part 1
Chapter 18 - Black as Cole, part 2
Chapter 19 - Muse to My Ears
Chapter 20 - Charmed and Dangerous
Chapter 21 - There is a ghost in town
Chapter 22 - So said vampire
Chapter 23 - The Three Faces of Phoebe
Chapter 24 - Marry-Go-Round
Chapter 25 - The Fifth Halliwheel
Chapter 26 - We're Off to See the Wizard
Chapter 27 - Harry Potter?
Chapter 28 - Long Live the Queen
Chapter 29 - Womb Raider
Chapter 30 - Back in cousin's town
Author's note
Chapter 31, part 2
Chapter 32- A Witch's Tail, Part 1
Chapter 33 - A Witch's Tail, Part 2
Chapter 34 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 35 - Sympathy for the Demon
Chapter 36 - Baby born
Chapter 37 - Strangers that are not strangers
Chapter 38 - Sam, I Am
Chapter 39 - Centennial Charmed
Chapter 40 - The Day the Magic Died
Chapter 41 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 42 - Honeymoon cursed land
Chapter 43 - Allies
Chapter 44 - Stuff to do
Chapter 45 - Believing
Chapter 46 - Reunion
Chapter 47 - Hades
Chapter 48 - Epilogue

Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 2

92 1 0
By MandyvanOost

A little while later, Prue came up behind Phoebe and used her power on the door. It opened up a bit. Phoebe looked through the crack. Raynor looked at Ben. "Is she really worth sacrificing your father's soul for?"

"Ben, no, don't do it." Phoebe called as Ben shouted and he changes into Belthazor. He throws an energy ball at Jenna. She disappeared as Raynor shimmers out. Then, Prue, Piper, Paris and Phoebe got inside. Prue, Paris and Piper rushed over to Leo. Phoebe stared at Belthazor. (Author's note: cause Ben and Cole are twins, we have two Belthazors!)

Belthazor looked at back at her. "Phoebe."

"What did you do to him?" Piper asked to him as Belthazor changed back into Ben.

Phoebe looked at him. "I saw what you did."

"It's not what it looks like. It wasn't..." Ben trailed off.

"Jenna is dead, and Leo is unconscious. What else could it be?" Phoebe asked him.

"Raynor forced me, I had no choice." Ben replied to her.

"There's always a choice, Ben." Phoebe said as she shook with her head.

Then, Ben saw the potion. "The potion." He reached for it but Phoebe grabbed before he can. "Before it's too late."

"It's already too late. You killed an innocent woman. There is no turning back from that." Phoebe hissed.

"I didn't wanna kill her. You've gotta understand that, I can still be good." Ben was frustrated.

"There's nothing good in you anymore." Phoebe told him.

Just then, Prue spoke up. "Maybe there never was. You have to read the spell to activate the amulets, right? I mean, Ben, maybe that was your plan all along, to get the book."

"But evil can't use the amulets or the book." Piper added, glancing at her youngest sister.

"He could've if we'd stripped his powers. Is that why you wanted the potion, Ben? So you could get the spell and use the amulets against us?" Phoebe asked him.

Ben looked at Phoebe. "Phoebe, you've gotta believe me."

"I think she's believed you one too many times." Piper hissed at him.

"Stay out of this!" Ben shouted to her. "This is between me and her."

Phoebe looked at him. "There's nothing between us anymore."

"Phoebe, don't let Raynor take this away from us, don't let him win." Ben told her.

"Raynor didn't set you up, you se me up. What am I supposed to do?" Phoebe asked him.

"Please, save me." Ben pleaded.

"Save yourself." Phoebe throws the potion on the floor as Ben shimmered out.

-------------------

Later, Phoebe walked in holding three candles as the others were by the couch. "Oh, I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to stick you with the morning after clean up."

Piper looked at her. "How you doing?"

"I'm not sure." Phoebe replied as she sat down on the couch and placed the candles on the coffee table.

"Well, you have a lot to sort out." Prue comment to her.

"No, not really. I lost my soul mate to evil, end of story." Phoebe sighed.

Piper looked at her. "Pheebs, I think he really tried but..."

Phoebe interrupted her. "It wasn't enough. I wasn't enough. I thought we could do a blessing for our two fallen witches, and for Ben."

Prue, Paris and Piper crouched in front of the table. Phoebe light a match and handed it to Prue. "For Liza, a lost sister, may her spirit sore." She light a candle, then handed the match to Piper.

"For Jenna, our lost friend, may we meet again." Piper light a candle and handed the match to Phoebe.

"For Ben, a lost love." Phoebe light the candle. "May he find peace." She blows out the match as Leo walked in.

"Piper, we're going..." Leo trailed off as he saw what they're doing. "to have plenty of time to talk later."

Phoebe looked at him. "No, that's okay, Leo. We could actually use some good news, and it seems like you have some."

Leo: "Well, I don't have news but I do have a passport." Leo shows it to them. Piper gasped as Prue held Piper's hands down.

"You went back?" Piper asked to him.

Leo nodded. "Yeah, well, I was thinking with everything that's happened and you're new power, making life a little crazy, alright, crazier, I figured the least I could do is make it somewhat normal."

Piper looked at him. "Are you sure?"

Leo nodded. "Anything that it takes to get you on a plane to Paris."

"That's my name, I'm named after the city Paris." Paris comment as they all looked at her. "Sorry, continue as if I said nothing."

Piper looked back at Leo. "Ah, you know what? I think we should wait on that." She went over to him. "I wouldn't want to sneeze at 40,000 feet and have a whole bunch of people explode, that would be bad." She kissed him.

--------------------

A few days later, Prue and Paris were talking, just outside of Paris's home. "So you wanted to tell me something?" Prue asked her.

"It's earlier showing you something." Paris replied to her. "I hope you won't get disappointed in me after I show it to you."

"I won't." Prue told her, promising.

"Here's go nothing." Paris breathed out as then she shimmered out and moments later in again.

"How in the world did you do that?" Prue blinked.

"Well, I'm quarter demon and the other is witch." Paris replied to her. "Piper and Phoebe already knows."

"Did our mom knew?" Prue asked her.

"I don't know, I would have to ask my father." Paris replied to her.

"And you father, how much of a demon is he?" Prue asked her.

Paris looked at her. "Half, like Cole." She replied to her.

"But, why didn't you tell us sooner? We can accept it, even now, but... why?" Prue asked to her.

"I felt ashamed and scared that you all wouldn't accept me for who I am. Its something that I can't fix." Paris sighed.

Prue walked over to her and hugged her. "We all do understand, but I understand why you knew thinks."

"Yeah." Paris comment, sheepishly. "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner."

"It will be okay, Paris, you are our sister and we love you." Prue was optimist.

"Thanks, I love you all too." Paris smiled at her.

"Your welcome, but why tell last?" Prue asked to her.

"Cause, I look up to you and I don't want to disappoint you." Paris replied to her.

Prue looked at her. "You don't disappoint me."

"Really?" Paris asked herm

"Really." Prue confirmed her.

"Nice." Paris comment.

"Do you need to right it every day?" Prue asked her.

"Yeah." Paris nodded. "To make the good decisions."

"It must me hard." Prue told her.

"It is." Paris nodded.

"Now that we all know, we can help you." Prue told her.

Paris looked at her. "Thanks."

-------------------------

The next day, Paris woke up a bit earlier than Cole, she had a feeling of dread. Like she had a bad dream, not much later, Cole was awake as well. "What's wrong?" He asked her.

"I don't know, its like something bad is about to happen but I don't know what." Paris replied to him.

"You don't get Phoebe's powers do you?" Cole face palmed a little.

"Ha-ha, no." Paris replied o him. "I just have a bad feeling that's all."

Cole shrugged. "Maybe another power coming to service?"

"Maybe." Paris replied to him. "Like my red eyes, when I make that demon explode a few days ago, with a fireball."

"Like that." Cole gestured with his hand.

"Great." Paris comment, sarcastically. "Just what I need."

"Maybe you need a distraction." Cole told her as then he kissed her.

"Yeah." Paris smiled at him.

-----------------------

Later that day, they were in P3. Well, evening cause they were busy with other things. Paris and Cole walked to the others ad Piper was serving at the bar. Prue and Phoebe were sitting at the bar. "Here you go." Piper served two beers to some guys. "Thank you."

"You know, you might wanna raise the drink prices." Phoebe comment.

Why?" Piper asked confused.

Prue held up a piece of paper. "The bill, from the window repair guy."

Piper looked at it. "Oh, ouch."

"What happened?" Paris asked to them.

"Oh, the usual." Phoebe replied to her.

"Oh." Paris comment.

"Demon attack." Piper added.

"Oi, why didn't you guys text me or call me?" Paris asked to them.

"We thought you wanted a few days of rest." Prue replied to her.

"You thought that right." Paris hummed.

Phoebe looked at them as she went back to their precious conversation. "Yeah, we really keep that guy in business, don't we?"

Prue looked around as Piper looked at her. "Are you expecting someone?"

"A certain journalist with an empty fridge and a soft spot for a man's best friend." Prue replied to her.

"He hit you, you hit on him, it's only fair." Phoebe comment.

Prue looked at her. "Hey, how could I resist a guy who put up fliers to find me." She stood up. "Excuse me." Then, she walked over to the guy. "Hi." Prue and the guy walked away.

Piper looked at Phoebe. "It's good to see you out. It's been a while."

Phoebe nodded. "Yeah, I guess we're both out of hiding. You know, I've been wanting to thank you."

"For?" Piper frowned.

"Calling Ben. I mean, if you hadn't I'd probably still be screaming." Phoebe replied as Paris and Cole looked confused.

Piper looked at her. "Yeah, well, nothing like trusting your instincts."

"I know what you mean. I think I'm gonna act on some of my own." Phoebe told her.

"Do I even wanna ask?" Piper asked to her.

"I think I made a mistake giving up on Ben. I now know why he did what he did." Phoebe replied to her.

Piper sighed. "Phoebe."

"He loves me, which means that there's still good in him. I can bring him back. I know I can." Phoebe walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.2K 21
just read it trust me it is good will the vampire queen fall in love with the human maid or will the human be scared of the vampire queen for...
175K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
229K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad