𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐀𝐓

By literaryechoes

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ It's a proven fact that the things... More

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 2
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
1
2
3
4
𝐕 | 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐕𝐈 | 𝐊𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐕𝐈𝐈| 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐊𝐚𝐢 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩
𝐈𝐗 | 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐗 | 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐗𝐈 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐗𝐈𝐈 | 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈| 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 & 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝐗𝐈𝐕 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐬
𝐗𝐕 | 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬
𝐗𝐕𝐈 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬
18 | Fencing and Shooting
19 | 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 & 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚
20 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬
21| 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐤'𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
22 | 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐤'𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢
23 | 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐤'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
24 | 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲
25 | 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦
26 | 𝐀 𝐒𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
28 | 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
29 | 𝐑𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐢 & 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
WHATSAPP
30 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 & 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
31 | 𝐀 𝐑𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧
32 | 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐨 & 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
33 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚
34 | 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐤'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
35 | 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫
36 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫
37 | 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
38 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫
39 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
40 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬
41 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
42 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
43 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
44 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
45 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
46 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
47 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
48 | 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
49 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
50 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭
51 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 (1)
52 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 (2)
53 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
54 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
55 |𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
56 | 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
57 | 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬
58 |𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥
59 | 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰
60 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬
61 | 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝
📷 instagram 📷
62 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐨𝐝𝐡𝐩𝐮𝐫
63 | 𝐃𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢
64 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬
65 | 𝐆𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐢
66 | 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐫
67 | 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞
68 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭
69 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
70 | Getting her back
71 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠?
KAINAAT
Bonus

27 | 𝐀 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

16.9K 1K 137
By literaryechoes

__________________

*Major Time Skip*

13 SEPTEMBER, FRIDAY, 09:31 AM, TRINITY ACADEMY, GURUGRAM

"Finally, the mid sems are over! My brain in so exhausted from all the studying." Ashrut groaned the moment all of his friends came out of there respective exam halls. They had their last exam today which begun at 8 in the morning. The others nodded too, they have been studying high on caffeine due to the exams. As much as Trinity offered, it also took the hardest exams. But there was a reward too. The students always got a five day break and some entertainment source.

While last year there was an exclusive film festival, this year was the concert. All of them walked out, and towards the dorms, scowling when Anshuman, the twins and Amyra stepped in their way.
"And the cursed cat cut our way. Oh we are doomed." Ansh muttered when he saw Amyra and Kai slapped his arm, releasing a snort.
"Excuse me?! Who are you calling-" "Please stop! We are seriously in no mood to hear you nasty screechy voice." Reeva cut Amyra off who threw a nasty look her way.

"Girl if you don't stop doing that your face will curl up like that forever. And it's already ugly to begin with." Samaira remarked with an irritated look.

"Yo, idiots!" A familiar voice yelled and all of theirs eyes snapped to the front, widening when they found their siblings in cars. Kai saw with an amused look as Amyra straightened up and passed a flirty smile to Rahil who ignored her and kept staring at Kai. All of them ran towards them, surprise on their faces.

"What are you all doing here?" Lavanya asked with a big smile and the siblings grinned.
"We are going on a vacation baby!" Ira yelled and the others nodded.
"What did they want?" Advik asked jerking his head towards the other four and Reeva shrugged.
"Trouble like always." She replied with a snarl.
"Quickly go and pack your stuff. We have done the rest." Anya said and the squad nodded, running off to the dorms.

"Why are you standing like a clown? Go and pack. You're coming with us too." Hardik stated and Kai pointed to herself in confusion.
"Me?" She asked and they nodded. "Did you seriously think that we'll forget you?" Advik asked and Kai smiled before running after her friends. Half an hour later and all of them were heading off to the airport. "Where are we going again?" Kai asked the elders who grinned. "Kerala." They replied and Kai's eyes widened. "Surprise." Anya muttered with a smile.

03:34 PM, COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, COCHI, KERALA

The families walked out of the airport, filling into the cars they booked. There were eight cars in total, one for the couples, two for the older kids, one for the younger ones and other four filled with guards and luggage. The Rathores, Raichands and Singhals were the only ones joining them since Daksh and Renuka couldn't come and Yuvraaj and Adhira were busy handling their kids' works. Everyone except Kai entered in, while the girl looked around.
"What are you doing? Get in." Reeva said and Kai shook her head. 

"I have some work. You all go and I'll meet you there." She said and the others shook their heads.
"Absolutely not. We're not leaving you alone in a strange town. Do you even know how far our resort is?" Ira said and Kai sighed.
"I know. I have the location. I promise I'll reach you. If anything happens, I'll give a call." She said and the boys tried to jump out.
"No, we'll come along." They protested and Kai shook her head.
"No, it's okay. I'll come. I promise." She said and Advik messaged one of the guards to follow her before he nodded towards the rest and they took off.

Kai hailed a cab and snorted when she saw guards following after her. "They are so extra." She muttered and told the cab driver address of the place. A few minutes later while they were on their way, Advik received a call from the guard he left after Kai. "Sir, ma'am has just entered a business seminar venue. I presume she's attending that." The guard informed and Advik nodded.
"Okay then make sure she's safe and inform me once she leaves." He said and cut the call.

"What happened?" Raina asked and he shook his head.
"Kai's attending a business seminar. She's okay." He replied and they nodded.
"This girl never stops, does she? Her exams just ended today and she's attending business seminars." Anya said in concern.
"Well then let's make sure she enjoys without worry here." Ira said and they nodded.

05:45 PM, MUNNAR, KERALA

The youngsters were in a jeep behind their parents whereas the siblings were behind them. 
"Hey! Turn down the music, you idiots!" Vivaan yelled at them from the back but they ignored him and sped up instead. Rudraksh stopped for the red light, looking around when a biker stopped near them. The light turned yellow and the biker roared the engine making Rudraksh turn to him in irritation. The biker gestured and mocked him for a race and the others patted his shoulder.

"Rudy No!" Aryamann yelled from the back but Raksh nodded and just as the light turned green, they took off. It was thankful that the way to the resort was almost void of any traffic, which gave more space for them. The biker slowed down, letting the group pass them before raising their speed and surpassing them. They stopped outside a little restaurant where their parents were waiting for them. They jumped down from the jeep, scowling due to the loss they just had. Their siblings too left the car and stormed towards them.

"Are you all crazy? Didn't we tell you to not get provoked?" Vyom spat and they looked down in shame. Suddenly the biker they were racing against drove in and stopped beside them. They parked the bike and paused for a moment, staring at the others, before taking off their helmet.
"What in the hell?"
"Kai!"
All of them yelled simultaneously and Kai grinned at them.
"You all are so dead." She spat, mounting off the bike.

"Didn't I tell you to not do stupid things? Especially racing against random people?" She gritted out, walking over to the group.
"Shut up!" She yelled when Ashrut opened his mouth to blab some excuse. She suddenly yelped when someone grabbed her ear and twisted it.
"Ayi! Anya di!" She yelped and Anya gave her a worried glare.
"Pagal ladki! Unhe toh sikha rahi ho but you were driving recklessly too. Agar kuch ho jaata tumhe toh?" She scolded and Kai pouted letting out a whine. 

"Ouch, ouch, didi it hurts." She whined and Anya let go with a frown.
"I'm sorry. I was just checking on them." Kai apologized and Anya nodded.
"Where did you get the bike from?" Ansh asked and Kai smiled at the bike. "From a rental near the airport. There were no taxi available so I got a bike." She replied and they nodded.
"Kids! How long are you all gonna stand there like fools? Come and eat!" Yuvraaj yelled and they yelled back in reply.

"Eeeks!" Kai yelled suddenly in glee and everyone turned to the younger girl.
"Panipuri!" She stated and ran towards the stall. The other girls also grinned and followed after her. The boys gave them a weird look and walked inside.

"Where are the girls?" Samyak asked. "Eating panipuri outside. I don't know why girls are so obse-" Aryamann started only ending up to cut off in between when the women too stood up and walked outside.
"Yeah, that." He muttered and the men chuckled.

Few minutes later, every one was getting back in the cars to leave for the resort which was about 10-20 km away from the area.
"Kai, you wanna come with us? Someone will take the bike." Hardik asked and Kai shook her head.
"Nope, the weather's so good. I'll come on the bike." She said, patting the bike with a smile.
"That reminded me, which one of you wanna come with me?" She asked and all of them jumped forward.
"Uncles! Sit back in. It's gonna be a long ride, you'll have back pain." She scolded and they grumbled but did so.

"And you all don't even try. I'm not taking you with me." She gritted out at the squad who pouted.
"You! You come with me." She said, pointing at Rahil whose eyes widened. "Me?" He asked with furrowed brows and Kai pursed her lips.
"No, the forest spirit behind you. Yes you, you idiot." She said and Rahil walked forward, completely ignoring the looks the others were giving him. Kainaat wore the helmet and mounted the bike, gesturing him to get behind. Rahil sat behind her, gripping the seat and Kai nodded at the others before taking off.

They were some minutes into the ride when Rahil spoke.
"Why did you choose me?" He asked and Kai shrugged.
"I couldn't take anyone from the group, they still need their lesson. As much as I love the girls, they would nag me about safety every now and then and the boys wouldn't even let me drive. You on the other hand, will sit silent because you don't like me and won't nag much." She replied and Rahil bit his lip.
"Only if you knew." He muttered to himself. 

Mid ride Rahil started dozing off and Kai sighed when she noticed that. She stopped the bike to the side and Rahil blinked in confusion.
"Were you up till late last night?" She asked and he nodded.
"I had a meeting at 3." He replied with a yawn and Kai sighed. She grabbed his hands and wrapped them around her waist.
"What are you doing?" Rahil asked and Kai glanced at him.
"Hug me tightly and sleep. I'll wake you up later." She replied and turned back to the front, starting the bike again.

Rahil smiled at her and hugged her tightly, placing his head on her shoulder and closing his eyes.

06:37 PM, IN SILVA RESORT, MUNNAR, KERALA

Kainaat stopped the bike in the parking of the resort and glanced back at Rahil.
"Hey, sleeping beauty." She slowly whispered and Rahil opened his eyes, finding her smiling down at him. "Wow!" He muttered and Kai gave him an amused but curious look.
"The weather's so nice. Though I think it's gonna rain." He added and jumped off of the bike.
"Wow, this resort is so beautiful." Kai commented as she too unmounted the bike. She slung her bag on her shoulder and both of them made their way towards the common reception area.

The In Silva was a cabin resort, where instead of cutting trees for a lavish building, houses were built in the empty spaces. In place of rooms, guests were offered their own private cabins ranging from six bhk to bunk ones. They were offered meals of the day along with entertainment at the common building and were also facilitated if they want to cook in their own cabins.
"I like the idea of this resort." Kai stated and Rahil hummed, both of them entering the reception area.

"I do too. Raizaada has done good." Rahil said Kai gave him a surprised look.
"The Raizaadas own this?" She asked and he nodded with a smile.
"What? Did you think the Rathores were the only ones in this business?" He asked and she shook her head.
"We have booked two VIP cabins. The reservations' under Raichand." He said and the receptionist nodded, her cheeks turning red.
"Looks like she has a crush on you." Kai muttered and Rahil smirked. "Who doesn't? I'm a charmer." He said and Kai scoffed.

"Me." She replied and Rahil cocked a brow, leaning close to her.
"Really? Then why are your cheeks getting red, my little moon?" He whispered in a husky voice and Kai's eyes widened. She stammered for a reply and gave him a pout before turning back towards the receptionist. "Here are your keys." She said and handed Kai the keys.
"Kainaat. Hey!" Rahil yelled with a chuckle when Kai ran out with a red face. His eyes widened when he saw her slip and about to fall. He quickly ran towards her caught her before she could fall.

"Are you out of your mind? What if you had gotten hurt? Are you okay? No stretched nerve right? How are you so careless? God, you are not running away again. Stay here, silently." Rahil ranted and Kai looked down in shame. She heard him sigh and peeked up at him with a sheepish smile.
"Sorry." She muttered and her eyes widened when she was pulled in a hug.
"Clumsy little moon." Rahil mumbled and Kai smiled. They pulled apart, none of them looking at each other.

Kai grinned widely and waved her hands wildly when she saw the others walking towards them after parking the cars.

"How long have you both been waiting for?" Advik asked.
"About ten to fifteen minutes." Rahil replied and they nodded.
"All of you sit down. Rahil order some refreshments for them, I will go with the staff to take out the bags." Kai said and Rahil nodded at her. She walked out with the staff, gazing up at the sky when she saw the weather drastically changing.

"Uncle, I think it's about to rain. You should go and grab some raincoats first, till then I'll take the small bags out." Kai told the staff who nodded and rushed back in. Kai made her way back to the cars and started taking the small bags out. She was taking out Reeva's bag which was stuck between the seats when she heard the car door slamming close due to the harsh winds.

"Oh, no." She muttered and took out her phone, which barely had signal.

"Hello? Hello? Rahil? Listen to me! No don't speak you idiot. Listen! I'm stuck in the car! The door got jammed." She said on the phone and Rahil somehow understood her.
"Okay. I'm coming there. Wait." He said and cancelled the call.
"Who is it?" Advik asked and Rahil snorted.
"Your sister in law. The clumsy girl managed to lock herself in the car." He replied with an amused look.

"Get me the keys." He said to Ashrut who began looking through his pockets.

"Did you lose them again?" Raina asked and he gave her a sheepish smile. Suddenly Rudraksh who was in the washroom flinched when loud thunder roared in the sky. He walked out in panic looking for Kainaat among the others.
"Rudy?" Hardik called out his brother when he saw the panic on his face.

"Where is Kai?" He asked and his twin walked over to him.

"Calm down first. You need to breathe Rudy." He said and Raksh shook his head.

"No, no where is she?" He asked and Rahil frowned.
"She's outside. She's locked in the car, don't worry I'll get her out once Ashrut hands me the damn key." Rahil said, forcing out the last bit at Ashrut who was rummaging through his bag. "Rudraksh! Rudra where are you going?! There's a thunderstorm outside." Devyani yelled at her son who ignored her and ran outside. Hardik and Rahil sighed, taking off after the boy too.

Meanwhile Kai started panicking in the closed car.
"Hello! Someone please open the doors!" She yelled, trying hard to breath. She closed her eyes tightly and covered her ears when another thunderclap echoed.
"No! Please!" She muttered, the blood pounding in her ears. Her heart thudded in her chest and she flinched again when the sound came louder. She tried for a deep breath, opening her eyes and slamming her hands on the window. "Anyone please!" She yelled and jumped back when thunder cackled continuously.

She tightened her hands into fist, her nails digging into her palms, her breathing hard before she burst into sobs. She pressed on her chest when it began to hurt from the lack of oxygen. She cried harder, her chest growing tight as bile rose in her throat. Her eyes widened when she saw Rudraksh running towards the car, followed by Hardik and Rahil.

Rudraksh surprisingly didn't flinch when thunder roared and his eyes widened when he saw Kai curled up on the seat, rocking back and forth. She was mumbling something to herself and Rudraksh somehow knew that she was remembering her father.

"Shit! She's having a panic attack!" Rahil muttered when he saw her tear stuck face.
"She's astraphobic?" Hardik asked and Raksh nodded. He looked around for something to open the door with, ignoring the sound of thunder whereas Kai's breaths were shortening.
"Kai! Baccha, look here. Kai! It's me! It's Hardik bhai." Hardik yelled but Kai kept crying and mumbling to herself.

Rahil getting tired, removed his jacket and wrapped it on his arm. He pushed Hardik to the side and punched the glass, which shattered into pieces. He opened the door lock from inside and got back, opening the door to backseat. He entered in, his heart breaking at Kai's sight.

"Kainaat, ssh. I'm here." He whispered soothingly.
"I'm going to pick you up now, okay?" He asked and picked her up in his arms, taking her out. He ran inside with her, giving her a concerned look when she fainted right in his arms.

Raksh and Hardik followed after him, their faces curled up in concern. Rahil ran inside, a worried look on his face.

"Move, move." He yelled at the others who backed away when they saw Kai's limp form in his arms.
"Kainaat? What happened to her?" Devyani asked and Rahil laid her down on the couch.
"She had a panic attack. Viv, treat her." He yelled at Vivaan whose eyes widened when he saw the look of fear on Rahil's face. He ran forward and checked her heartbeat and breathing.

"Her breathing is back to normal and as for her heartbeat, it's erratic. We need to give her some Benzodiazepine." He told them.

"Get me my bag." Vivaan told Anya who passed him his bag. He rummaged through it and took out a little vial, before injecting it in her. He sighed when Kai's heartbeats began normalizing and gave the others a smile.
"What happened exactly?" Arhaan asked and Raksh sighed, plopping beside Vivaan.

"She's Astraphobic like me. She had a panic attack." He replied and his parents nodded.
"Poor kid." Devyani said, pecking Kai's forehead and rubbing her head.

"One good thing came out of this, though." Ahaan said and everyone gave hum curious looks.
"Raksh faced his fear. I don't think it'll affect him anymore." He said, pointing towards the boy. Kai woke up sometime later, frowning when she saw the greenery around her.
"Am I in heaven?" She said loudly and heard chuckles around her.

She stood up, stumbling and smiled when she saw someone coming to help her.
"Where am I?" She asked and Rudraksh looked down at her.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and Kai nodded.
"Relaxed." She muttered and he nodded.
"Our parents are settled in their cabins. You are in the living room of ours." He said and Kai nodded.

"Are you four seriously working right now? We aren't here for you to change your workplaces." Kai asked the four, i.e, Hardik, Advik, Ahaan and Aryamann. The four of them froze in fear and gulped, turning to the girl with awkward looks.
"Uh, no! No." Aryamann yelped and Kai narrowed her eyes.

"We were just looking for good place to see around here." Ahaan said.
"All four of you?" Anya asked, walking over to stand beside Kai.

"I was! I don't know about them!" Advik yelled throwing the other three under the bus.
"Don't lie! Just five minutes ago you were yelling at Samay." Raina pointed out and Advik grumbled.
"Close your damn work before I smash your laptops on your heads." Ira threatened and they furiously nodded, obeying her orders.

"Um, can someone lend me their laptop? I need to check something?" Kai asked and Aryamann who was near her, nodded.

She typed something on the web, biting her lip as she waited for the results to download.
"What are you looking at?" Ahaan and the others peeped over her shoulder. "The results of the archery finals are up today." She said and stood up, rocking on the balls of her feet.
"What is going on he-"
"Yes!" Rahil started walking into the room but was cut off by Kai's loud yell. The girl jumped on him, since he was the nearest one and hugged him, jumping around.

"I got in! I qualified for finals!" She yelled and he didn't know why he yelled in glee along with her. Kai coughed when she realized her position and backed away.
"When did you two got so close?" Reeva asked with a smug smile.
"Yeah, what exactly happened? Just yesterday you both were trying to bite each other's head off and now you're close chums?" Ira asked and Rahil rolled his eyes and picked up the water bottle, gulping half of it.

"We kissed." Kai said and he choked on the water.

"You what?" Everyone yelled while Rahil was still coughing, his body frozen in shock.
"You hurt her, and I kill you with my bare hands." Raksh threatened her and Rahil just stared at Kai wide eyed. "What he said!" The others said simultaneously and Kai bursted into chuckles.
"Oh, go you all are so extra. Nothing happened. We just had a talk. He's weird but he's nice." She said and they sighed.

"Let's have dinner. I'm hungry." She added and hugged Anya's side dragging the elder girl with her.

3652 words

As I promised, I updated. Ignore the mistakes I edited this from my phone. Tell me how you like it and what you expect next. I love to read your comments ❤️

If you're liking the story and are excited to know what's gonna happen next, please consider tapping that little star button. Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

QOTD: Have you ever been to a vacation? Where?

*Snippet of next chapter*

"I'm not gay! You hear that you buffoons? I am not gay!" 

"What are you doing? You can't say that loudly you idiot!"

XOXO,
AVI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 8.7K 41
❤️WINNER OF WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2020 (BOTH JUDGES CHOICE AND POPULAR CHOICE IN MYSTERY/THRILLER GENRE)❤️ A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE STORYLINE: The Mhatre...
121K 3.8K 47
A princess but abandoned by her own family. A would be wife but abandoned by her own would be husband. A sister but doubt and hated by her own real...
19.8K 1.1K 36
Thanishna, a 22-year-old student in her last semester. 📚 Despite her bubbly exterior, she's a sensitive soul. Her love for eating and sleeping is un...
198K 9.9K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...