Best underrated books/novels...

De Ahleksandra

Are you tired of always seeing the same titles in the recommendation category, and when a new title appears i... Mais

Author's Note
Saving Elliot (to be edited)
F. A. I. T. H (A dorm. A delinquent. A girl.) (to be edited)
The Good, the Bad, and the Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1) (to be edited)
Darkness Girl: Trickster God (to be edited)
MY TOP 3 (to be edited)
The Undoing of Ryder Burke (to be edited)
The Elusive Heart of Nova Heart (to be edited)
Risk and Rebel
Updates coming soon
Something She Was
Whistleblower
Entangled
Blackout
Star's Crossing
Captive of the Sea
No Man's Land
Taming Apollo
An Impossible Deception
I Can't Eat Love
Driving Doctor Mayhem
Legally Bound
Losing Grip
Climbing
Misfit Theatre Company

For the Damned

140 1 0
De Ahleksandra

by: vividlycrimson18

Status: 40 (completed)

Summary written by the author:

"You are such a Capricorn, I love that." "I am literally the Grim Reaper."

REVIEW

Plot- or character-driven?

Plot

Strong character development?

A tricky question

Lovable characters?

I'd die for them, I think?

Diverse cast of characters?

Tad a bit

Flaws of character a main focus? Yes and no.

Pace: Perfectly balanced

POV: 3rd POV 

Overall thought:
It's ongoing I know, I just finished chapter 37 and I knew I had to write this immediately. 

This is for yall who loves mythology (greek, esp).

This story is about love, tragedy, and fate. I know, I know those themes are sooo unique here in WP. However, this, oh my gosh. I cannot even express all the surge of emotions I have gone through and am going through right now. 

I started the book thinking that– based on the synopsis– it's about the usual WP tale of a quirky girl and an i-hate-everyone-and-everything-i-want-to-see-the-world-burn grim reaper, but no. The WRITING, THE LINES– OML– almost every line takes my breath away, it gives me life. I am not kidding. I think this became my temporary therapy; Delilah's better than my therapist, even. 

Everything and everyone is just so lovable that you'd be so much attached– a double edged sword– because I promise you, it'd come back biting you in the ass, and you'd be a sobbing mess at the end.  

 All I can say that in that book, love is fcking golden– it is warm. P.S. It is also soul-crushing (no pun intended).

Edit: We better get a sequel for that illegal cliffhanger  :'))

RATING: (initial) 8.5 (final) 8.2

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Player Next Door De ShatterAngel

Ficção Adolescente

2.3M 63.2K 26
The student council decides to throw the yearly Couple Fest for Seniors because of their high grades. But there's a catch: You can't choose your own...
492K 13.4K 64
No commitment. No more heartaches. Just kissing. Could it really be that simple? Nate Herond. He's the guy everyone adores. Quarterback of the footba...
When We Were Lying ✓ De Maili

Ficção Adolescente

472K 18.3K 45
After one of the most embarrassing experiences of her life, Viola Hawkins is left feeling hopeless and demoralised. So when she's told that she's abl...
3.6K 304 24
In many ways, Leslie Mitchell is just like her father Shawn. Cocky, sarcastic, has a knack for causing trouble, funny, fiery, and let's not forget, c...