The Blue Sky Is Red » Boy × B...

By deadpoet_inlake

❝Once you've tasted the taste of Sky, you'll forever look up❞~ Leonardo Da Vinci ❛I did taste, but my Sky is... More

A/n:
Aesthetics + Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.2 Ⓜ️
Chapter 5 Ⓜ️
Chapter 6 Ⓜ️
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 7.2 Ⓜ️
Chapter 8

Chapter 4.1

55 7 30
By deadpoet_inlake

Two days later, Saturday. When Abhro was about to enter his classroom and make himself settled, he heard Neel calling out his name. As he looked up, he saw him waving at him smilingly. "Suddenly what happened to him?", Abhro thought. He smiled and waved back but neither of them made an effort to start a conversation. During the lunch break, when both of them were to get out, Neel again called him from the back and ran towards him such that he decelerated at such a perfect timing that he stopped running by hugging Abhro. He was kinda startled at such unusual behaviour.

"Hey Abhro! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good. What 'bout you?"

" I'm good too. What I was telling you is that, I'm sorry for that day and I mean it."

" Neel, how many times do I need to tell you that you don't need to apologise to me for that. I understand there's something bothering which you're hesitating to tell me and that's okay because being your bestfriend doesn't mean I need to know everything, you should be given your own space as well."

" Umm thanks. By the way, do you wanna go out for a drink with me tonight? "

" Nope."

" Why? "

" I'll go out only when you are back to the Neel I know. I don't know this Neel with whom I'm talking right now. My best friend is the one who curses after saying every fucking word, calls me names, for fun though, slaps my back, always loses in claw fight, has a very bad smelly fart, very picky about food and bed, a nerd, genius, funky, cool, hot, sexy, horny 25/8 and last but not the least very much gay, which I absolutely love."

" What an ass!"

" Let's have vodka tonight", Abhro said winking.

Neel was this close to freak out and creep out everyone with his shriek. " ARE. YOU. FUCKING. DEAD. SERIOUS?", he said stressing on every word.

Abhro said nothing just smirked and pulled him close and began walking in the corridor holding his hands heading towards the Food Plaza. He played with his fingers, especially wrapping his fingers around Neel's middle finger and clenching it tightly. Both of them kept smiling and Neel became a red rose.

His heart was like: I'm tired saumersaulting everytime this dumbass's eyes meet my love's eyes, but nevermind, I'm gon' continue my saumersaults. BYE!

And his adrenaline be like : my resources are almost to run out but nevermind, I'm gonna continue running even if I need to borrow my resources from someone.

Abhro's raphe nuclei be like: I feel like I'm secreting a new type of serotonin today. Okay, I've done this job quite a few number of times, considering the very less number of times this asshole was happy so that I could produce serotonin because he mostly stays like a depressed shit, but I love how much happy he is today. For the first time, I can secrete it as much as I want skskskkks.

After the class got ended, they went back to their room; Neel and Abhro together in their own room. Before entering their hostel, they talked to Sakshar and told him that Neel was feeling better then, and he would like to come back to his room. Sakshar, without any delay, switched back to his own room.

When Abhro had gone for a warm shower after class, Neel went shirtless and started freaking out even though he was shivering in cold. Before he came back, he put on his shirt again. "Or Abhro might want to fuck me right now and here, but I wanna save it up for tonight.", he thought.

After the kiss, when Neel saw Abhro shirtless for the first time, he was about to faint, thinking how can a man be so hot, and for what.

" I know I'm hot, bae", Abhro said while slipping into his pair of pants.

With much excitement and a roller coaster of thrill in their hearts, they sat for studying, 'cause whatever shit happens, they need to keep on studying.

At around 8 pm, they got ready. Neel wore a black tee with narrow white stripes, with a bright yellow hoodie and blue jeans, with a blue and white informal shoes. Abhro's attire consisted of a white tee, an orange hoodie, a torn faded jeans and an ochre shaded shoes.

They chuckled suddenly and rolled on their beds laughing. "You look so handsome, bae."

Abhro said. "I'm not your boyfriend, why are you calling me "bae"?"

" You might not be now. How do you know you won't be in the future?"

" Stop kidding. Let's go."

Neel got up and pulled Abhro from the bed. They locked their room and went out. They had one friend here, who lived just a half an hour distance from their hostel; they asked him to lend his bike for the night. Abhro being an excellent biker, sat at first and Neel sat behind him.

As they were up on the main road, the speedometer of the bike read 50 kmph. Neel was trying to do something for a long time, but couldn't gather up that courage to do. Finally, putting an end to his uneasiness to not able to do it, Abhro himself wrapped Neel's hands around his waist and made him lean upon his back. He felt Neel's warm cheeks touching his back even through the thickass hoodie.

Finding a suitable place to do a mini stunt, Abhro lifted up his right hand from the accelerator, he put Neel's hand on it, and did the same with the left side as well. He extended his own hands like a bird, while Neel had taken the grip of the accelerator and was driving through the busy streets of Rishikesh heading towards a popular bar there.

Abhro took in a deep breath and said, "Freedom is the oxygen of soul".

"You took it from 'Not me' series."

"I did cause I love that dialogue."

"I know right. That was fucking dope."

"But you see, cause we are guys, we don't have any problem in going out so night, but if we would have been girls, we wouldn't be allowed. This motherfucking bullcrap Indian society and their shitty norms."

"That's the tradition here, no one can change except any prophet."

Abhro nodded. Soon, they reached their destination. The Junglee Bar.

They went upstairs and sat in a corner. The walls were made of bamboo; the place where they were sitting had green light on the wall which was falling upon Abhro's face. Neel, who was sitting against the wall, had an aesthetic yellow light above his head, lighting up his hair and making him look hotter and make Abhro sweat even in this cold, 9 pm weather of Rishikesh. When the waiter came, Neel ordered a Skyy vodka and Abhro ordered a Vat 69.

"You said, you'd have vodka tonight.", Neel asked.

"Since you already ordered that for me, I thought I'd better order a 69 scotch for you. But if you want, we can do that as well."

Neel was drinking water which he was almost about to spit after hearing this. The water went inside his nose and he was in a real embarassing situation.

They had a peg of each drink with red spicy chips as their side dish. When Neel had a slight hangover, he got up from his chair and sat on Abhro's lap.

"I know what I'm doing. I'm still in my senses. But just I can't say this without being a bit drunk." Neel confessed this in the beginning before starting his real confession.

Abhro was also reciprocating his moves by making him sit properly on his lap and wrapped his hands around his neck.

Neel took Abhro's peg and poured a little amount of it into his mouth and warned him not to swallow. He turned back and took up one ice cube from the ice bucket and put it inside his mouth. Leaning close to Abhro, he kissed his lips while the ice began melting inside his mouth and swiftly and steadily, he slided the ice cube into Abhro's mouth filled with drink. Neel's tongue was swimming in a pool of drinks with a newly added melting ice cube from his mouth.

He pulled out himself of the kiss and whispered while sniffing the others neck "Swallow it now baby and let me feel and enjoy the peristalsis."

When the drink was going down his neck, Neel kissed him down the path just till the point where there was his hoodie's zipper. He sucked his neck and Abhro could feel his erection twitching in his pants. Abhro drank whole of the left over drink in one go and said, "I can't control myself anymore bae. Gimme my pleasure which I deserve."

"There's no hurry bae. I'll make your dick twitch a bit more cause I still have my confession to make."

"Do it fast cause I'm eager."

"Patience is the key to success."

"Stop your bullshit or imma tear off your tee right here and fuck you."

"Try me."

"Anyways."

" So, I love you."

" You're done confessing right?"

" I guess I am. But I gotta prove it now."

" Love me babe. I want you to love me."

" I love you. You better tell, "make love to me babe." "

" There's people around, I can't say that."

" Someone was saying he'd fuck me here."

" I was drunk. "

" As if you aren't now."

" No. I'm in my senses."

" The fuck logic is this. Let's go back."

" Can you drive the bike now? "

" I can. Can you ride it?"

" I'd like to ride something else." Abhro's hands groped Neel's thighs and was advancing towards his erection when Neel spontaneously got up from his lap. "Too eager, I see."

"Can't and won't deny." Neel smirked.

They completed their payments and came outside the bar. This time Neel was to drive the bike because Abhro wasn't much confident if he could have his stability. The bike gave out smoke and started off.

Abhro, suddenly, leaned upon Neel and whispered in his ears, "Focused Neel looks so damn hot. Holy fucking Christ, don't ever let this era of Neel fade in oblivion, amen." and enveloped his neck and bit his earlobe suddenly such that Neel flinched, cocked and almost touched his head on his own shoulder.

"You should pierce your ear, you know, Neel". He sucked his earlobes again as if he was very hungry even after these sumptuous drinks.

"Can you stop seducing me for a fucking minute and let me drive peacefully? Or both of us are gonna meet an accident.", Neel said with a growling voice.

"Whatever shit happens, I'm not gonna stop seducing you."

" You sure right? "

" 1000%"

" Then prepare yourself for death.

Neel began humming a song. "Just turn off the lights and you can be my private dancer"

"You want a strip dance?"

"As much as you want to be fucked tonight."

Abhro said nothing but just sniffed his bae's hair, which smelled of beer shampoo. For the next few minutes, they didn't do anything much because they had already entered their hostel campus. Abhro checked his wrist watch and gave a sigh of relief that they still had 2 minutes for the clock to strike 11. They quickly got down from the bike and parked it in the parking lot, from wher they had to rush at a speed of 20 m/s to reach the hostel gate by 11. And, MISSION SUCCESSFUL!

They ran upstairs with great enthusiasm as if they would get 100 million dollars if they won the race. While hurriedly opening the door, Neel dropped the keys.

"What an ass!", Abhro remarked.

"Just shut the fuck up. You don't even know how hard this ass can fuck you that you'd limp to class tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is a Sunday, you motherfu-", Abhro couldn't even complete his sentence because by then the door was slammed and locked and he was solely under the control of dominant Neel and was pinned to the wall; Neel's tongue inside his mouth tasting him over the taste of Vat 69 and Skyy.

The kiss was rough, very rough, rougher than sandpaper. Abhro never saw this side of Neel; so hot, so fuck-ing material- an ideal boyfriend for a bi man. Neel lifted Abhro up on the wall and enclosed his waist with Abhro's long, thick and sturdy yet flexible legs. Abhro clinged to his bae's neck for support. The sounds of the kiss was intoxicating the whole room. They paused for a second or two, when Abhro was about to mark Neel's pretty skin on his neck, but Neel stopped him from doing so. He extemporaneously choked him on the wall. Neel's thumb of the other hand had started his foreplay already by rubbing it all over Abhro's plump lips. As Neel kept varying the pressures on his neck, Abhro began moaning in pleasure.

The dom shut the sub's mouth and said, "If you start moaning now only, you'd run out of moans when you cum." and then intentionally loosened all his grips and forces over him. Abhro landed safely because Neel was still pinning him against the wall so that he doesn't get hurt.

They made an eye contact for straight, er, gay up, one minute without each of them uttering even a single sound. The silent which was prevailing in the room was louder than the sounds of their snog. Perhaps this was the loud silence before a huge storm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.9K 34
🔞🔞Married life of PaiXSky and the story of Unexpected people and Unfinished Business. (Warning ‼️ THIS IS NOT ALL FLUFF, THE BOOK COVER IS JUST DEC...
653K 15.6K 62
𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖? 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
801K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
984 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...