Their Innocent Mate ( COMPLET...

By jennie_forsure

(editing) 7alpha and their Innocent Mate -------------------------------- Y/N's Dad: "My daughter is somewher... More

Their Innocent Mate
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
not a update
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
thank you and a news for u guys
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26 ( last chapter)
bonus (1)

chapter 12

2.7K 65 2
By jennie_forsure

Jungkook cooed at and kissed her head. The door opened, revealing the other alpha, Mr. Lee.
Mr. Lee: "Ah, Mr. Jungkook, I see you've found your mate?"

Jungkook: "Sort of, Mr. Lee"
Yoongi: "Actually, she's all of our mate"
Mr. Lee: "Hm. Never heard if that before"

Jin: "Let's begin the meeting" He said, making sure Mr. Lee didn't say anything that could hurt Y/N.
Mr. Lee: "Yes, good idea, Mr. Jin"

The meeting went on for about hall an hour. Y/N quietly tucked on Jin's sleeve.
Jin: "What is it baby?" He asked.

Y/N: "I'm tired Jinnie, can I sit with you?"
Jin: "Oh sure honey, come here" He picked her up and put her on his lap like a baby.

Two minutes later she was fast asleep. Jin: "I apologize Mr. Lee, she was tired"
Mr. Lee: "Dont be sorry. I remember when I found my mate"

Mr. Lee: "It was the greatest time of my whole life. She's just as beautiful now as she was the day I first saw her. I'm old now and I still dream of the next day with her"

Mr. Lee: "Your mate is lucky, she gets 7 times as much love. Never let her go, boys"

Mr. Lee: "If I had a daughter I imagine she'd have been much like her" He smiled.
Namjoon: "I had no idea you love your mate that much, Sir"

Mr. Lee: "Youre gonna love her more and more every day"
Namjoon: "I hope you will give our best wishes to your mate"

Mr. Lee nodded and took his leave. Jin: "Look at this little baby, sleeeping like an angel" He looked at her, deeply in love.

BTS all gathered around her sleeping figure. She was clinging onto Jin like a small koala. They felt so lucky to have her.

Hobi: "Lets get her home" He carefully picked her up from Jin's arms and carried her bridal style to their car and went home again.

_____________________________

Hi cuties

Hope you like this chapter

Byyyyeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
43.3K 1.2K 23
When you get lost in the bts concert and later get adopted by the members, But did you really get lost? Or someone left you there on purpose? Will th...
2M 105K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
197K 4.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc