Shipping Wars

By Whyareall

Because we punked out before it even got started last time! Round two. More

Ship It 2.0: The Return of the Shipping Wars
Adrian Dalthraci
Mariah Cade
Kayla Roshan
Miki Hanson
Mina Lowell
Mythie Fei
Autumn Breedon
Miraldia O'Rutega
Megan Black
Amarantha Spade
Rayne Crosse
The Results Are In
Vote Update
Commence The Drabble Wars

Ali White

362 3 12
By Whyareall

Wattpad Username: aliinicole

@aliinicole

~CHARACTER~

Character's Full Name: Ali White

Nickname(s):

Gender: Female

Birth Date: November 30th

Birth Place: Besaid

Sexual Preference: Male

~PHYSICAL APPEARANCE~

Race: Human

Height: 5'7

Weight: 125

Body Type/Build: Slim/petite

Skin Tone: Pasty white

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Light blonde, more whitish than yellowy

Hairstyle: Naturally wavy but it's usually straightened. reaches about mid-back

Distinguishing Marks: Nothing really noticeable but, if she were like swimming or something people would notice a diamond shape on her back. Four freckles each inches apart.

Clothing Style: She tends to wear jeans and oversized sweaters, usually knit. Any shirts she wears are usually a little baggy. In warmer weather she loves her shorts and tank tops. When in need of a coat her go to is her favourite black leather jacket.

Detailed Physical Description: Ali's slim built, in a healthy way. She's strong, obviously not in a bulging muscles way, but you can tell that she does exercise. For her being in shape makes up for the fact that she's not exactly curvy, though she does have a tiny bit of shape to her. Her blonde hair is thick, naturally wavy and reaches her lower back. It is rarely left natural, usually straightened unless in a lazy mood, then she sometimes opts for a ponytail. Her bright blue eyes are always shining, sometimes with a mischievous glint in them. Her eyes are an open window into her true emotions so it's the easiest way to read her mood. She can be girly in some ways, liking to dress up once in awhile and enjoys make up, not to impress others but for herself. She likes having longish nails (not freakishly though), but they can quickly become a weapon if someone tickles her.

Anything Else: She has her ears and belly pierced. She can't tan, she goes from pale to burnt then right back to pale, no real inbetween.

~BACKGROUND~

Hometown: Midgar

World: Gaia

Family: Ali is close with her parents, them being the main family she really gets along with. Majority of her family are assholes, which helped her in a way because she learned from a young age how to throw insults at people. She loves her parents, always having had a good relationship with them and always respects their opinions. She also gets along with her grandparents but they live in Spira so she rarely gets to see them.

Past: Ali was born in Besaid, Spira where her grandparents live but spent her whole life living in Midgar. She grew up in Midgar with only her parents around. Her parents never sugarcoated things so when she was older she wouldn't be shocked by the world, of course Midgar wasn't exactly a cheery place so she had a more realistic view on life. Growing up she was always helping her parents with odd jobs around the house like cooking, cleaning, fixing and building things, basically anything she could do. She loved to learn new things and her parents used that to prepare her for life. Not much to explain because she had a pretty basic, happy upbringing.

Current occupation: Basic worker at a little café for the time being

Anything else you think is important:

~PERSONALITY~

Description of their personality: First things first, growing up in Midgar made it so she has a strong personality and can hold her own. Ali is sarcastic, to say the least. Most times she opens her mouth there's a smart-ass comment spilling out. On top of the sarcasm she also has a bit of a problem keeping the cursing at bay, which usually only further adds to the foot in her mouth. Now she is incredibly friendly but was blessed with a beautiful thing called "resting bitch face" which may throw people off a bit but, those who know her know that when she's smiling big or smirking she's showing her true self. She's always up for scheming and pranking, anything to lighten a mood and have a few laughs is great in her books. She also loves bickering with people and poking fun (in a loving way, of course), it's basically how she shows her affection. On another note she is also a realist. If someone needs advice she's the one to give an honest, blunt answer and isn't afraid to smack someone in the face with a reality check. Due to her carefree behaviour some people don't know that she actually is wise, deriving from the way she was brought up. She's also not one for petty drama (basically middle/high school crap), and if someone is constantly involving her in it or bringing her down she's okay with cutting them out to focus on the more important things in life. The most important thing to her is her friends so she's always there for them in any way she can be, whether it's having a party or having a chill one-on-one talk about a problem of theirs.

Best characteristic: The fact that she gives honest advice or is always ready to help her friends out with their problems.

Worst characteristic: Holding things in when she's upset. She knows it's bad for her to do but she doesn't like to feel like she's burdening anyone. She's not big on showing her weaker side to others.

Strengths: She's smart, a very fast learner, and pretty creative.

Flaws: Sometimes impatient, stubborn and can be really oblivious to things.She can also be indecisive over the little things, like what kind of muffin she wants. It annoys her just as much as others but she can't seem to help it.

How they talk: She doesn't have any specific catchphrases or anything but most things she says are witty or sarcastic and are mixed in with a bunch of curse words, fuck being her favorite of all.

Fears: Pretty basic things like spiders, snakes, and clowns all freak her out

Dreams: Ali wants to take advantage of every opportunity she's given. Finding her true passion through trying new things. She just dreams of being happy wherever she ends up.

Philosophies: Hard work gets you where you want to go.

Don't let the past define you, let it make you stronger.

Traits they Admire: She really admires people who are creative and people who follow their dreams. She also likes when a person can take a joke or fire shots at people the same as she would.

Traits they Dislike: Lying and cheating rate high on the list of things Ali can't stand. Also, flat out assholes. There's a difference between joking and playfully fighting with people and someone just being a giant dick to everyone.

Biggest turnoff: Um, a big one is having no sense of humour

~PRESENT DAY~

Occupation: Right now she works at a little cafe while saving up and hoping for an adventure. She's using this time to better get in touch with her interests like cooking, weaponry, and studying other languages and cultures.

Abilities/Skills: She knows how to use different weapons, more so out of curiosity than wanting to actually fight. Often people find her messing around with different swords, guns, etc.

~RELATIONSHIPS~

How They Act Towards Their Friends: Ali is friendly but loves to get people going. She lives for bickering, and joking around with the people she cares about. Even though some may think it's strange anyone who knows her well knows it's all harmless on her part. She's also quick to tell them if their being a dumbass and should rethink what their about to do or their choices. She's protective of the people she cares about and though she loves to be sarcastic, she's always the first one to try and help them with a problem.

Their Usual "Type"/ Dream Guy: Someone that can joke around and argue with her without getting offended by every little thing. She likes someone who can just chill and watch movies or something but is always up for doing something fun. If a guy can pull off being slightly cocky, not in an obnoxious way but more in a playful way then she's probably more into him. When it comes down to it she wants a guy who is nice at heart but puts out the tougher, sarcastic front that matches hers. So if the guy's gonna cry if she calls him a bitch (or other fun names) then he's probably not the guy for her.

Experience: Ali is usually good at reading people but when it comes to someone liking her she's dumb as hell. She doesn't understand boys feelings especially when it comes to liking her. So basically the guy has to make a move or otherwise she'll stay in her confused little world.

~MISCELLANEOUS~

Quirks and Habits: Usually when concentrating she either bites her lip or sometimes sticks her tongue out a bit which, she gets teased for.

Hobbies: Like said before she is fascinated with weaponry so she's constantly studying and training with them. She also enjoys cooking/baking in her free time and drawing. Annnd having a good time with her friends.

Favorite Color: Blue, especially an aqua shade

Favorite Flower: Gardenias are pretty. Lilacs smell awesome. Both are nice but Ali couldn't keep flowers alive if her life depended on it

Favorite Scent/Perfume: Ever smell any of the playboy colognes? The Miami one is amazing. Other random scents are things like fresh laundry, the smell after it rains, and burning wood from a fireplace or campfire.

Favorite Food: Pizza, cliché but it's just amazing. Bacon too. Everything is better with bacon.

Favorite Drink: Water, coffee, and alcohol are all great lol

Favorite Snack: Brownies, fruit or berries are usually her go to

Favorite Music Genre: Pretty open to everything but she loves basically any music that has meaning to it.

Memorable Quotes: "People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. How strong you stand is what makes you."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ― Albert Einstein

Top 3 favorite canon characters to be shipped with this OC: Hard to choose just three but, Zack, Roxas, and Axel I guess lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
268K 5.8K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
767K 30.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...