Kayla Roshan

Wattpad Username: xXSilverMillenniaXx

@xXSilverMillrnniaXx

~CHARACTER~

Character's Full Name: Kayla Roshan

Nickname(s): Kay

Gender: female

Birth Date: oct 21

Birth Place: Archylte Steppe

Sexual Preference: guys

~PHYSICAL APPEARANCE~

Race: human

Height: 5ft 6in

Weight: 121 lbs

Body Type/Build: fairly thin and long-limbed. Has bony hands and extremely tiny wrists.

Skin Tone: pale; almost translucent.

Eye Color: forest green

Hair Color: medium brown

Hairstyle: slightly past shoulder length with longish bangs that won't stay out of her face

Distinguishing Marks: massive ugly scars stretching from her stomach, around her left side, and almost to her spine, a less nasty scar on her right hamstring- both from a behemoth fight- and various other hardly noticeable scars.

Clothing Style: dark greenish-gray pants tucked into black leather riding boots, a bright sky-blue sash and yellow belt with red tassels sit around her waist, wears a pale slate gray shirt under a riding jacket lined with wool from the fuzzy sheep that live near her birthplace in the Archylte Steppe.

Detailed Physical Description: nothing special. At least not in her eyes. Her brown hair falls just past her shoulders and curls and flips to contour her neck and shoulders, and her bangs seem to never stay out of her face. When the sun hits her deep green eyes just right, the irises resemble a stained-glass mosaic. Has a lightly round face and shoulders curved forwards from years of racing and avoiding confrontation. Her style of dress is influenced by hunter garb, the academy uniform, and casual every-day clothing. Doesn't have an Academy uniform since she only works part time, but wears the red, blue, and yellow to signify her relations with them.

Anything Else: flat as a board, no curves, and glad for it cause her figure doesn't draw attention.

~BACKGROUND~

Hometown: Archylte Steppe

World: Pulse (FFXIII-2)

Family: mother was branded a l'cie and went into crystal stasis when she was young, father is still alive and owns the chocobo farm they live on.

Past: lived most of her life on the back of her silver racing chocobo, Titan, whom she's grown up with. Her mother became a l'cie and completed her focus while she was hardly old enough to understand. Kayla worked on her father's chocobo farm most of her life, but moved to Bresha Ruins to start her own life. Managed to snag a part time job from Hope when he visited her humble little chocobo haven out of curiosity. Takes care of the larger and more dangerous monsters. On her first day with the Academy, she nearly died during an attempt to kill a behemoth on her own. Still has the scars from it. Thankfully, Hope stepped in and saved her. The two became relatively close after that.

Current occupation: chocobo racer/trainer and part time monster exterminator for the Academy.

Anything else you think is important: Has been racing chocobos since she was 4-5 and has placed among some of the fastest riders on Pulse. Prefers heavy thunderstorms over sunlight and night over day.