Megan Black

Wattpad Username: linkinparklover1212

 @linkinparklover1212

~CHARACTER~

Character's Full Name: Megan Black

Nickname(s): Meg, Megs, Eemz, Chubbles (Funny stories on how she got the latter two nicknames). No one really ever calls her Megan so she knows shit is serious when they do.

Gender: Female

Birth Date: January 12th

Birth Place: Midgar

Sexual Preference: Bisexual, but has a preference toward males.

~PHYSICAL APPEARANCE~

Race: Human

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 105 lbs.

Body Type/Build: Very slim. Megan has curves but the rest of her body is very skinny. She has prominent muscles (abs, biceps, etc). She's also quite boney certain places.

Skin Tone: Slightly tan but more on the pale side of the spectrum.

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Dark brown.

Hairstyle: Usually straight and down. She absolutely hates having to actually put effort into her hair and only ever really has time to straighten it on occasion anyways. While working out or doing sports, it's obviously up but that's about it unless there's a wedding or something. It also doesn't help that her hair is so freaking thick and hard to tame. Megs has side-swept bangs toward her left side and her hair goes to her upper middle back.

Distinguishing Marks: Megan doesn't have very many scars except for a scar about 3.5 cm long (about 1.4 inches) right above her eyebrow. She was playing Grounders with her friends when she was 15 and ran into a horizontal pole by accident (XD), giving her a giant wound down to the bone and a severe concussion. She also has a few scars on her legs from various mud races she's participated in. Oh, and there was this one time Megan was horse-back riding for the first time and she accidentally rode her horse into barbed wire giving her a scar on her knee. The list goes on. She's pretty clumsy.

Clothing Style: Megs will usually be seen wearing darker colours. It's not that she hates bright colours, it's just she happens to have mostly dark colours in her closet. She loves wearing leather jackets, combat boots, plaid, converse, skinny jeans, fandom shirts, etc. She'll wear practically anything as long as it's not pink or a dress/skirt. She doesn't even own a dress or skirt. She'd rather wear a tux. There are also times where she gets in her I-have-zero-fucks-to-give mood where she'll just slip on a loose sweater or shirt with sweat pants. Megs is also a firm believer that people should not be judged for what they wear and will where things like a tube top/crop top or shorts at times.

Detailed Physical Description: Megs looks pretty doll like and innocent with her rosy cheeks and big eyes. To counteract with that look, she rocks a bold winged liner and mascara nearly every day. She loves a red lip as well but she doesn't really wear lipstick. Megan is also pretty damn short and her friends often taunt her about it.

"Man, I'm not short. I'm fun-sized!"

Her hair is extremely thick. She absolutely loves her thick hair but it gets really static-y and annoys the crap out of her a lot of the time.