Anything Four You - Four X Re...

By ExoticBup32

You're a big fan of BFDI, but on your birthday wish, you wish to become a character in BFDI. When you sleep... More

Chapter 2 Part 1: Eternal Class(?)
Chapter 2 Part 2: Friends
Chapter 2 Part 3: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 2 Part 4: Math and Behavior
Chapter 3 Part 1: Brace Yourself
Thanks for 270 views!
Chapter 3 Part 2: Beyond the Door
A/N
C3:P3 - Sound of Beauty
Chapter 3 Part 4: Rocket Away!

Chapter 1: Dimensional Transfer

2.7K 27 130
By ExoticBup32

Hello, My name is Y/N, I am a Y/G (Your Gender), and I love BFDI. Ever since I was kid, I watched it night and day, and always asked Mom and Dad to get me merchandise. On my 13th birthday, I wished to be a "BFDI" character, I unwrapped my gifts, Got a BFDI plushie of Firey, and a new MePhone7X, I rewatched IDFB, hoping for a new episode one day. I thought to myself as I got into bed, I recited my wish from earlier today "I want to be a BFDI character". As I drifted to sleep......)

Y/N POV: after waking up: (I woke up with the scent of freshness in the air, a bright blue sky, and a lot of talking. Once I got a good look around I said this):

"Oh my god. No way! No way no way! I'm in BFD-"

I was cut off by an object that got a look at me and said "AAAAAH! It's a monster, Coiny can you do something about it?!" I looked and that direction and was surprised to see Firey and Coiny. Coiny said, "Firey, calm down, it's probably just some weird David clone."

I felt not-included, I checked my MePhone for a map for I was, but there was no connection, I forgot that there aren't phones.

I decided that getting the object's trust would be better for me, but I was missing my family, but I knew i wasn't going back.

But I had almost forgotten that all humans look like Davids or Doras to them... After that, I tried to walk over to them...

Firey POV: I was talking to Coiny about some things when this weird human thing showed up, It looked like David or Dora to me but I was very frightened.

I spoke to Coiny to do something about it but the human walked over to us...

Y/N POV: I walked over to the Flame and the Coin, my cheeks red with excitement but their eyes black with fear, they were small compared to me, So I bent down a little and said...

"OMG, are you FIrey? It's so nice to meet you!", Firey reacted with "Please don't eat me! Please don't eat meeeeee!",

Coiny said "Jeez Firey, calm your heat, You're fire! It can't eat you!"

Firey then spoke to me again and said: "U-Uhm, nice to meet you?" I then quickly explained how I'm not a threat and that they are able to trust me.

FIrey and Coiny seemed to understand and went to tell the other objects, so I was alone.

I looked arounf for other objects, It seemed that I am in a future BFDI episode because I saw the contestants that were in the Locker of Losers, Bottle, Taco, Puffball, and Dora digging a hole.

But then I saw Flower talking to what looked like some sort of Black Hole.

Flower said, "Black Hole you're strong, open this jar for me!" Black Hole reluctantly agreed and they moved closer to the earth.

I felt very anxious seeing this and all the other objects were scared as well. But everything went black...

Everyone POV:

I am in some weird heavenly looking place, but then I see a hand covering the Black Hole, crushing it into their hand, and we all woke up somewhere new...

Y/N POV: I woke up, dumbfounded how I was still here, I yelled "IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!", some people nodded their heads and others didn't.

Black Hole said "Oh cool, I've been crushed down to a smaller size!", I looked at the creature that came out of that weird place...

The thing that came out looked like a Four, I said "Hey what is that thing, try feeling it?", Pie said this aswell, Liy complied and said "Alright".

"HEHAGRHSG!", the thing said being squished, Clock worryingly said "Hey don't squish that. you don't know what it does!", the thing said "I do this!", Bringing Firey to their hand and turning him into some weird shape.

I said, "Can you bring him back, I really liked him, please?!" It said "No." I wiggled my arms to attempt persuasion, but a Pillow in the back said "C'mon Y'N, show respect!".

An X came along after and said "Too bad!" after Four did, the thing screeched to the objects showing slight disrespect, but always looked at me differently...

Y/N POV: After all that weird nonsense, the thing said "Check this out!" and the objects who died magically reappeared from his hand, I then hugged Firey but I forgot he was made of fire and died.

Time-skip:

I wasn't brought back by Four until suddenly they told us that we were gonna make teams for something. I talked to everyone there and got to know all the objects.

I ended up joining "A Better Name than That" Which had Me, Coiny, 8-Ball, Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, Basketball, TV, and Robot Flower, after all the teams were settled they told us the challenge was to get X their baskets back to be safe. Golf Ball told Me and Coiny to climb the tree, however, I am not good at climbing trees, and ended up falling and breaking my leg and stayed out.

Our team tried to figure out other plans like using a trebuchet, and building a rocket ship, but just couldn't execute them without enough armful people, so we were up for elimination.

Time-skip:

During the night while I was still sitting, reeking with pain, Four came up to me and said "Are you alright?", I responded with "Well, not really, I caused my team to lose by breaking my leg and-", Four cut me off with "You're probably gonna be safe, there is another person that did something bad on your team, and if you're safe during that Cake at Stake, I'll heal your injuries!" I said "Thanks Four."

I felt a bit better after that...

During the night, I crept into my team house, Golf Ball noticed and she said "Y/N, please do not walk so loudly!" I responded with "Um, sorry, but I'm sorry for what happened with my leg earlier, and caused us to lose the challenge..."

Golf Ball responded with "Do not worry Y/N, according to my calculations, there is a 93.29% chance that your injury would get worse with more walking, so you should take a rest!"

I complied with Golf Balls advice and went to bed, next to Coiny and 8-Ball.

time-skip

I woke up early before Cake at Stake, Golf Ball gave me some medication for my injury and I felt a lot better, I didn't feel that worried because of Four's words last night. I ate breakfast and looked out the window, only to see Four looking directly at me.

As soon as I saw him, his face turned red and he ran away, I thought about telling my other teammates but decided against it.

Fours POV: (Should I really be doing this? I might have a crush on Y/N, but they are a contestant and that would be breaking the rules, Hmm, maybe I can make Y/N their own room inside my mind...)

12 minutes later after making the room:

I see Y/N staring right at me, I instantly turn red in the face, I probably look so creepy right now. Either way, I should call them for Cake at Stake

Time-Skip to Cake at Stake

Still Four's POV: (Oh no, I can't believe this... Y/N is gonna think I'm a liar! How am I gonna do this....) I asked X "X, I kind of, uhm....."

My face suddenly turns very red. X says to me in a worried tone "Four is something wrong? You're red in the face..."

I said to X "Well It's just Y/N they're so- I mean I told them that they wouldn't be eliminated, but look at the re-results!"

X responds by saying "Well you can't just change the results Four, you have to do it anyway..." I then walk away saying a faint "Okay..." to the Cake at Stake area.

Y/N POV: Four just called us to Cake at Stake, and he looks very worried and his cheeks are red, I wonder if he is alright?

Before I sat I asked four "Are you alright? You're red in the face...", He instantly starts getting even more red saying "U-uhmm, hi Y-Y/N... I-I'm alright....", I just walked to my seat awaiting the results....

I sat down on my seat, the Cake at Stake theme played and Four said this, still red in the face:

"A Better Name than That", you lo-lost l-last time, so you do the Cake at Stake, I have 7 slices of cake, Whoever got the most votes is e-eliminated..."

Four then announced who is safe: "We got 12784 votes... Tennis Ball is safe with only 513 v-votes, so is Golf Ball and Coiny with 815 and 1022 votes respectively.."

I then said "Good job, Coiny!", he responded with "Thanks Y/N.". Four then said, "8-Ball and TV are al-also sa-safe with 1-1928 and 2348 votes t-to-to-together....", I started shaking being in the bottom two.

Four seemed to notice this and had a little tear in his eye he then said: "N-Now it's d-dd-own to R-R-Robot Flower and Y-Y-Y/N. R-Ro-Robot Flower is s-safe with 2644 v-votes...."

Once I heard that, I almost started to cry, I didn't want to go into a scary Tiny Loser Chamber or a Locker of Losers. Four then said: "I'm v-very, very, truly sorry Y/N, but you got 3514 votes.. So you're out....".

I was going to ask him where I was going until I felt my body distorting in pain, I started screaming in agony as the other contestants watched, I felt myself go through Four's head, until I landed In a strange blue place, and hurting my leg even further.

Fours POV: When I said that Y/N was eliminated, I felt horrible, after Cake at Stake, I just walked away, thoughts darting through my head "Will Y/N hate me? Does Y/N feel betrayed?".

I was thinking until I suddenly realized that when you go to the EXIT in my head, you fall a very big height.

Based on that, I felt incredibly worried for Y/N, I never felt this worried, I never healed his injury for the Cake at Stake because they got eliminated. After realizing this, I stuck my hand into my head.

Y/N POV: I felt betrayed after my elimination, I remembered Four's words yesterday, and felt angry. I sat there for a few minutes until I saw a massive blue hand coming through a wall, I thought, "Is Four taking me out of here?!" and my face lit up,

however, he just snapped. After a few seconds, my leg felt better, I then said in a sad tone: "Thanks Four, I guess..".

After my leg was healed, I went to the door near me, it had a label that said "EEternal XAlgebra IClass TWithfour", once I read this sign I felt my soul leave my body.

I was no good at algebra, let alone math, I reluctantly walked into the EXIT...

Fours POV: I should check up on Y/N, *teleports inside mind*; "Hm, I can't see them, they're probably in the EXIT classroom.".

Y/N POV: The place looked a lot like a classroom, I sat down with dread on the first seat, I saw a door in the classroom but decided against opening it, then I saw Four walking to the front desk...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.9K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
308K 15.4K 47
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
71.4K 1.8K 68
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
275K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...