spin the bottle// byler

By WhenISawYouLast

it all started with a harmless game, where one thing led to another. [p*rn with a plot, characters are 17+] More

i (10 more minutes)
ii (crazy together)
iii (the only one who doesn't know)
iv (spin the bottle)
v (confessions)
vi (here's the plan)
vii (hot chocolate)
viii(you take my breath away)
ix (yours)
x(hot and cold)
xi (ghost)
xii (promises)
ii. i (the disappearance)
ii.ii (disrememberance)
ii.iii(dear dustin)
ii.iv (the message in the bottle)
ii.v.(the bracelet)
ii.vi. (where's my love?)
ii.vii(on the road again)
ii.viii(mike's wet dream)
iii.i. (reunity)
iii.ii(reunity pt.2)
iii.iii (reunity pt.3)

iii.iv (underwater)

6.2K 107 813
By WhenISawYouLast

**CONTENT WARNING: hi friends, we've entered smut territory. please read with caution, keep in mind that the boys are both 17 here!!**

it's only a half an hour's drive to the hotel, the sun is entirely set by the time we arrive and the moon has replaced it. it's a full moon tonight. jon, nancy, el, max, and lucas are already inside.

"we're going to find our rooms, you guys gonna join us?" steve asks, handing out everyone's room keys.

i look at will, he shakes his head.

"no, that's okay. we'll catch up with you later. i think we're going to walk around for a bit."

steve gives us a nod and the three of them disappear down the hall.

we're on the third floor, the hotel is relatively empty since it's the middle of the week. the hall is quiet except for the sound of the luggage rolling. we start walking in the opposite direction of where steve went, hoping to get some alone time.

"is there any place in particular you want to go, or did you just want to get me alone?" i ask will, lacing our hands together, giving him a smirk.

he chuckles, "yes and no. i saw that there's a pool on the top floor. i wanted to check it out."

a pool? on the top floor? that seems fancy as hell.

we walk around until we find an elevator, hauling all of our things behind us. we probably should have dropped this stuff off in our room but when have we ever been known to do something that makes sense?

"do you have a swimsuit?" i ask him.

"no, i thought we could skinny dip."

and there it is. i knew he had to have some kind of secret plan. he did want to get me alone.

"mike? is that okay?"

"sure, sounds great." i look away, trying to hide the blush on my face.

what the fuck did i just agree to?

the elevator makes a ding sound when we arrive on the top floor and the door opens to reveal a huge swimming pool with a hot tub. now this, this is fancy.

"woah." will says, a look of amazement on his face.

"yeah woah. this is insane!"

it almost makes me forget why we're here.

we put our luggage in the corner of the room as to avoid getting it wet and then we're just kind of looking at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move. we've never seen, this will be the first time we-

then, will's doing it. he's pulling his shirt over his head and kicking off his shoes and i'm standing there, a stupid smile on my face, feeling proud as ever that this boy is mine. he seems proud as ever to finally show me his body, a sort of confidence i wish i shared.

i step toward him, we're barely 3 inches apart, i let my hand reach his stomach and i trace every dip and divet, trying to memorize him like this. he takes my hand and places it on his cheek before leaning in to kiss me.

"this might be stupid but can i...?" he takes the hem on my shirt between his fingers, his fingertips grazing my stomach and making me giggle and squirm.

"yeah, of course." i give my permission and that's all he needs to hear before he takes it off of me, discarding it near our luggage. soon after, i slip off my shoes and socks and toss them somewhere close.

it feels somehow completely foreign and familiar at the same time. we've been this far a million time before, this is nothing uncommon of the public swimming pool. but, there's this tension that hangs in the air. this taste of something more to come. i swallow it down.

will senses my nervousness and takes my hand, "mike, if you're not ready we could-"

"no, i want to. i am ready. beyond ready actually." i interrupt noncommittal to the idea going either way.

then, will's moving to unbutton his pants, and i'm just watching. i'm suddenly reminded why i want to do this in the first place.

"mike?" will stops and partially brings me out of my internal monologue.

"mhm?" i respond, still staring.

he steps closer to me and his hands find the button of my pants and he looks into my eyes, searching for permission, which i grant once i realize what he's waiting for.

he unbuttons them. then, he unzips them. and then he's pulling them off of me, getting onto his knees so he can fully get me out of them.

needless to say, my arousal is more than obvious, it's nearing closer to painful.

he looks up at me from his place on the ground and he starts pressing kisses to my thighs, keeping eye contact. he inches closer and closer to the bulge in my underwear but avoids it barely.

and god, it takes every ounce of self-control not to beg for it right now.

without warning, he stands and pulls off his unbuttoned pants. he's wearing these blue briefs and i have never seen someone look so pretty in their underwear before. he's standing there, not even shy, he's looking me up and down and he takes his bottom lip between his teeth.

"are you almost ready to get in?" he asks, his voice kind of lustful, not dissimilar to how it had been the night before he disappeared.

i know what he's asking me, it's not if i'm ready to go swimming, it's if i'm ready to strip completely. and i am, but i'm still a little nervous. i've always been kind of insecure about my body, being tall and skinny isn't exactly the male beauty ideal. and it's extra hard when will looks like that, lean muscles, defined waist, smooth, beautiful. but, i just keep reminding myself that this is what will wants. he wants me, like this, exactly the way i am.

i close the space between us and bring our lips together. will's body is pushing against me, and i'm pushing back against him, his hands find my waist and my hands find his shoulders, but then he's moving my hands down to his ass and i'm grabbing it like i might die if i don't.

he's moaning into the kiss and i respond with my own breathy moans.

then, will's thumb gets underneath the waistband of my boxers and my breath catches in my throat.

he touches the skin of my lower stomach before pulling away for just a second to ask permission and i nod decidedly. he gets on his knees again and pulls down my boxers, my dick just about hitting him in the face when it's set free. i close my eyes, unsure of what happens next, just a little afraid.

"it's so pretty." will says kind of under his breath, i don't think he necessarily wanted me to hear it.

pretty is definitely not something i would have ever considered as an adjective to describe it, but sure.

then, he's pressing kisses onto my hipbones, paying special attention to the freckle i have there. he's licking it, then he's sucking it, no doubt leaving a hickey in its wake. he makes my soul burn.

i have my eyes closed, my head falls back, and i am just taking in the feeling of will's mouth. fuck.

"mike?"

i open my eyes and look down at him, god he looks so pretty like this.

"can i...?"

if it were possible, i would have gotten even harder at that, but i think i am at my limit here. i give him a nod and lace my fingers into his hair, not pulling, just letting them rest there.

i feel his breath before i feel his mouth and then seemingly all at once, i feel his lips close around me. i stop breathing for a minute. i close my eyes tightly to regain focus.

he moves his head back and forth, uses his tongue to circle around the tip, his hands staying firmly on my hips, steadying the both of us.

i can't imagine anything better than this. this, oh wow, this is just amazing. holy shit.

then, he's going faster, takes me deeper, and he's looking at me looking so willing on his knees like that, looking like this is what he's been waiting to do forever, like he wants this.

my fingers begin to grip onto his hair and i'm pulling and i know it and it takes everything in me not to take control because this is the first time and i think if it were up to me right now, will might never look at me the same again. but then, I think about fucking him, putting him on his hands and knees and making him beg for it, and my hips start to buck forward.

i stop myself as soon as i realize, hearing the choked sound will's making, but then he's pulling off and telling me, "do that again." so, i do.

i have a hard grip on his hair and i'm thrusting in and out of his mouth, i'm going deep and i know it because will's choking and there are tears falling down his cheeks and god he looks so fucking pretty like that. i keep going faster and faster until i feel that familiar heat in my stomach and i barely say, "will, i'm about to cum" before i do. he's gripping my hips hard, almost as hard as i was gripping his hair, keeping me in his mouth as i'm cumming and what a pretty sight. he pulls off, with a comical pop sound, and swallows and then he licks my tip before quickly standing to kiss me.

"can i kiss you?" he asks, his voice breathy and raspy.

"please do." my voice, the same.

he closes the gap between us and i can taste myself on his tongue, sort of salty and sort of sweet.

"we should probably get in, now." he pulls away with a smile.

i chuckle, "yeah, i guess so."

will quickly removes his briefs and runs to jump into the pool. i follow closely behind him, jumping in.

i let the water soak my curls before i break the surface of the water and search for will. he's waiting there for me and reaches for me once i'm up. he wraps his arms around my shoulders and i wrap mine around his waist and just hold onto him for a moment. just us, for just a moment.

"i love you." i whisper into his neck.

"i love you more." he counters, holding me tighter.

"not possible." i say, letting my hands move up and down his sides.

he relaxes into me, letting his head rest on my shoulder.

"hey will?"

"yeah?"

"thank you for taking care of me. it was really great."

"really? you think i did great?" he picks his head up to look at me, a big smile across his face.

i giggle, "really really great. mind-blowing even."

"hell yeah!" he smiles pleased with himself.

"maybe i could return the favor sometime, although i'm really not sure i would be as good at it as you are." i put a hand on his cheek, look into his pretty eyes, and i feel so proud. my boy.

the world just kind of melts away, like it's just us, like nothing matters.

"we have all night and trust me, i am prepared to stay up all night." he comments, leaning forward to press a kiss to my nose.

"up all night?" i ask, kind of bewildered. i barely lasted 2 minutes the first time.

"unless you'd rather just go to sleep, that's okay, too. i miss sleeping in your arms."

"i miss that, too. we can decide on what we want to do later, for now, we should just-"

i suddenly pull away from the embrace and splash him.

he gives me an indignant look, total disbelief, it makes me laugh.

"oh, no you didn't. is this how you want to play, michael?" he splashes me hard in the face, i move back a little to try and avoid it, it doesn't work.

before long, we're both thoroughly soaked and laughing like kids until my stomach hurts.

"will, god, look at you. you're all wet." i say laughing, moving closer to him.

"and it's all your fault." he shakes his head like a wet dog, spraying me with water. i laugh again.

"god, you're an idiot." i say and push him gently.

then, suddenly, i get an idea. i don't even give it a second thought before i'm taking a deep breath and i'm diving under the water.

it's not hard to find will since we were standing pretty close and it helps that i trained myself to open my eyes underwater when i was little. i swim toward him until i find what i'm looking for and quickly take him into my mouth.

i never thought the first blowjob i ever give would happen underwater but here we are and i gotta say, it's not as hard as i thought it would be.

i try to mimic what will did earlier, i use my tongue to play with the tip and i move my head back and forth. my hands move to touch the parts of him that won't fit in my mouth, god, will made this look so easy, he just took all of it in one go. i keep going until i feel like i need to come up for air, so i replace my mouth with my hand and surface to take a breath, my hand still hard at work.

i'm met with such a pretty sight, will's head back, eyes closed, moaning loudly. i only get to see it for a second before i'm going back down to finish.

i go faster this time and it's barely a few seconds before will's gripping my hair, signaling to me that he's about to finish. i take him a deep as i can, his tip touching the back of my throat, i feel myself start to choke but i keep going anyway. then, i feel it. it's warm and it's salty, but not at all unpleasant and i'm honestly kind of surprised. i swallow without giving it a second thought and move up to the surface.

"you, wow." is all will says, he's breathing heavily and pulling me into his arms.

"are you almost ready to get out? i don't think we're going to be getting much more swimming out of this." i ask, taking a breath.

will nods.

he gets out of the pool and i'm close behind him, we shake like dogs trying to get off as much water as we can before putting our clothes back on.

"will, please tell me you remember what room we're in!" i ask in a sudden panic. i definitely forgot to ask steve before heading off, oops!

"yes, actually. it's 333 on the third floor."

oh, thank god.

we head to the elevator with all of our luggage in hand and press the button for the third floor. we're both kind of tired, so the ride is silent, but it's not an uncomfortable silence, it's just kind of still.

"mike?" will's voice is sudden, like he's been waiting.

"yeah?"

"did you and el ever...?"

it takes me a minute to realize what he's asking.

"oh god, no. never." my voice is full of disgust and i shake my head violently.

"why'd you say it like that?" he laughs.

"will, i don't think you understand how long i've been in love with you. like probably forever, i would say. the thought of doing that with anyone other than you is just totally gross."

he smiles one of those too big smiles and pushes me gently, "alright, well, i just thought i'd ask."

it's silent again for a while until the elevator opens to the third floor and we begin to make our way to find our room and a thought pops into my head. will was really good at that stuff earlier, does he have...prior experience?

thinking about that, about him on his knees for some other boy, makes me unfathomably jealous.

"will, have you ever done that with someone else?" i ask abruptly when we finally stop in front of the door to our room.

"mike! no, of course not. i've never been with anyone else. i've known it was you for a long time. you were my first kiss, remember?"

i scoff amusedly, "actually max was your first kiss."

he rolls his eyes, "oh that so totally does not count! you, mike, were my first kiss, got it?"

i nod and watch him struggle to get the door open. i can't help but laugh under my breath. this boy who so expertly sucked me off not 20 minutes ago is struggling to open a fucking door.

"here, let me." i put my hand on his shoulder and he moves to give me access, handing me the key, defeated.

i put it in the hole and quickly unlock it and push it open.

"i hate you." he mumbles and shoulders past me into the room, tossing his stuff onto the bed closest to the door. i follow behind him with a satisfied smile on my face, putting my stuff on the floor near the bathroom.

"we should probably tell the others that we're in for the night. i'm sure they're going to want to talk to you and stuff." i say as will sits on the edge of the bed. i walk to sit next to him.

"can't that wait until tomorrow? i just wanna spend time with my boyfrienddddd." will whines, putting his head on my shoulder and taking my hand.

"well, what time is it?" i ask, interlacing our fingers.

he turns my wrist so my watch is facing him, "9:30. they're probably all asleep anyway."

"our friends? no way, they stay up until like 2 AM every night!" i chuckle.

"okay well, what if you call them on the walkie-talkie? yours is with them, isn't it?"

i nod, "it should be. i left it in jon's car and they probably took it in with them. do you have yours?"

"yeah, let me get it." he stands and walks over to his small backpack, dumping its contents out onto the bed, searching for the walkie-talkie. i watch him from the other bed. it doesn't take him long to find it since he didn't travel with much. he brings it back to the bed and sits down next to me. he hands it to me.

"guys? do you copy?" i ask.

there's a few seconds of silence before there's an answer.

"mike? are you guys okay? is will okay?" it's el.

"we're both okay. just wanted to let you guys know that we're in our room." i answer.

"oh okay, thanks for letting us know. can we come visit in the morning?"

i look at will, he shakes his head, "sure, we'll be awake around 10 probably."

"okay, good night boys!"

"goodnight." i turn off the walkie-talkie and place it on the nightstand.

"good! now that they're out of the way, i can have you all to myself." will puts his head on my shoulder and pulls me close to him. he's quick to straddle my hips and place himself on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck and just laying on my shoulder.

"are you tired?" i ask as will relaxes his entire weight against me.

"maybe a little."

his words say one thing but his actions say another. i have spent way too much time with him to be tricked. this is a very sleepy boy.

"what happened to you being prepared to stay up all night?" i tease playfully, rubbing his back.

"i want to. maybe we could take a nap? just 10 minutes?" he yawns, picking up his head.

"okay, 10 minutes." i place a hand on his cheek and look into his eyes.

we move to lay down on the bed, tossing off the extra pillows, tangling our limbs together, will's head on my chest, my fingers playing with his hair.

"hey will? do you think we're soulmates?"

i hear him giggle, "no."

"what?" i sit up.

"i think we're something deeper than that. i don't think there's a word for what we are, mike. every part of me aches for you, physically, mentally, emotionally, and i feel you even when you're not around. some days, it feels like i know you better than i know me. everything that's ever happened to us, it wasn't some coincidence, some mistake, it was destiny. all i know for sure is that you'll be safe with me, no one will hurt you."

does he really feel that way? god, i feel like i could cry but instead, i just start laughing.

"what?" he smiles at me, pulling me back down, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"when i'm with you, it feels like the world turns backward. i love you."

"i love you, too. can we sleep now?" he asks, settling back into his previous spot.

"of course. sleep well, angel." i press a kiss to the top of his head.

"sleep well, mike." he nuzzles my chest and my stomach is filled with a million butterflies.

good night, i can't wait to spend my life with you just like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 22.7K 32
β˜†.q.:*What if the cute girl you met at the party wasn't a girl at all?
8K 324 27
β‹†ο½‘Β°βœ©Λ—To get his parents get off his case, Mike Wheeler begrudgingly agrees to go on a blind date; already planning to tie the knot with whoever he me...
428 7 9
When Mike goes to California to surprise Will and El for spring break he instead discovers things about himself. As a teenager the struggle between l...
3.8K 107 18
In which Will Byers sacrifices himself and Mike Wheeler can't get over his death. {will byers x mike wheeler}