Smutty Sabriel One-shots

By JediFromOuranAcademy

Just some Sam/Gabriel smutty one-shots BECAUSE I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT THESE TWO BANGING. Also, there are au's... More

The Drama Room
The Convention
The Chocolate Moose
The Impala
The Lollipop Thing
The Wings
The Heat Sensitive Tiles
The Blood Kink
The Cabin
The Older Brother's Room and That Time Every Hundred Years
The Trick to Dominating the Trickster
The Liquid Courage

The Taming of The Moose

8.4K 170 378
By JediFromOuranAcademy

Sam wasn't sure what to expect, but it wasn't this. He wasn't expecting a large bed with silk sheets, or a white door with dark blue walls. He wasn't expecting the only light to be that of candles and dimly lit lanterns, and he most certainly wasn't expecting to be shirtless.

+++******A few moments earlier******+++

"Hey Dean, have you seen my laptop?"

"Ah, no."

"Come on, you're the only other person around besides Cas, and he barely knows how to turn on a computer. So where'd you hide it?"

"Told ya Sammy, I didn't touch it... Looks like you lost it poindexter."

"Ha, give it back."

"I don't have it."

Sam sighs and leaves the room to go search through Dean's room and his own one last time. He places a hand on the door knob to Dean's room, but he hears music coming from his own room. Confused and curious, Sam decides to investigate.

He walks down the Bunker hallways until he gets to his room, the music is still soft and... porn-ish? Sam opens the door to his room and quickly enters, the door clicks shut behind him.

Sam wasn't sure what to expect, but it wasn't this. He wasn't expecting a large bed with silk sheets, or a white door with dark blue walls. He wasn't expecting the only light to be that of candles and dimly lit lanterns, and he most certainly wasn't expecting to be shirtless.

+++******Now******+++

He turns around and opens the door he just entered, and it's a closet now. So he's not where he should be. There's a knock on the door on the other side of the room, Sam shuts the closet and cautiously approaches the door.

"Room service!" A voice calls on the other side of the door, it had an accent, odd. So at least Sam knows his in a hotel room, okay, he could work with that.

Sam swings the door open and Gabriel stands there, a tray in his hand and dressed in the usual Casa Erotica attire. Sam's eyes widen, but he doesn't have much time to process the being standing before him.

Gabriel barges into the room and tosses the tray to the side, his hands are in Sam's hair and his tongue in Sam's mouth. The Trickster trails his hands all down Sam's sides, chest and his back, he playfully squeeze the hunter's ass. The Winchester freaks out a little, but finds himself enjoying what was happening, even if it is with the Trickster. Sam moves his hands to Gabriel's sides as the Archangel kicks the door shut, they walk over to the bed and topple over, the Trickster straddles the Moose.

Sam lets out a long, deep moan as Gabriel grabs his ass.  Sam places two hands on Gabriel's chest, he feels around for the buttons on his red vest, he pops them open and pulls the article of clothing off, he proceeds with the white shirt's buttons. Gabriel quickly pulls up and rips his porn-stache off, he drops it on the floor and quickly dives in the keep kissing the Winchester beneath him. Sam pulls the white shirt from Gabriel's body and drops it next to him, it slumps to the floor.

The two get needy, desperate almost. They act as though they need each other like life supports, so they keep kissing. Their tongues sliding together and their teeth clashing, neither one breaking the lock.

Sam grasps Gabriel's crotch through his pants, "oh, naughty," the Trickster growls. Sam gives an achieved smile as he massages Gabriel's growing erection through his pants. 

"Oh Sam," he moans, taking much pleasure from Sam's hands, but the Moose stops touching and moves to the belt keeping the pants on. The hunter quickly slips the belt from Gabriel's hips, then he proceeds to un-button the pants and moves them down, slowly and teasingly. He can feel Gabriel becoming impatient with him, he smiles knowing he's teasing the Trickster.

Gabriel huffs and snaps his fingers so he no longer has pants on, nor do they have shoes or socks. Gabriel breaks the kiss, he smirks down at the Winchester under him. He snaps his fingers again and Sam is tied to the bed head with hand cuffs, Sam quickly pulls on them, but sees there to be no hope of escape. 

The Trickster was in full control, and Sam liked it that way. Sure, he enjoyed making the Trickster moan and making him impatient. He liked the way the Trickster would move on top of him as he touched him. But there was something undeniably arousing about having the Trickster tie him down and dominate him.

Gabriel traces a hand down Sam's abs, all the way down to his belt, and pops the buckle open, he slips the leather from Sam's hips and tosses it behind him. He opens the lone button on the denim and slides the zipper down and over Sam's hard-on. The Trickster moves up to Sam's neck and sucks on it as his hands push the denim further down Sam's legs. Gabriel moves and sucks on Sam's chest, but he slides his head and takes one of Sam's nipples in his mouth and flicks it with his tongues, every movement was playful and designed to get a reaction from Sam. 

The Winchester moans as the Archangel sucks on his chest and flicks a nipple with his tongue, and as Gabriel reached inside Sam's underwear to stroke the hard flesh concealed within the grey fabric.

"Oh Gabriel... Ahhh..." Sam closes his eyes as Gabriel proceeds doing things with his hands and tongue.

Gabriel moves away from the hunter's chest and down his abs, he stops at the band of the underwear, but he takes it between his teeth and drags them away from Sam. He pulls the jeans off the hunter's ankles and the underwear follows after. 

Sam feels exposed, helpless even. He feels vulnerable and needy and desperate. He feels lustful, he's completely turned on by the Trickster.

The Archangel climbs back on top of Sam and leans into his ear, his hot breath licking at Sam's ear.

"I'm gonna do bad things to you..." the Archangel growls. Well, mark Sam down as scared AND horny.

Gabriel moves from Sam's ear, an evil glint in his eyes and a wicked smirk twists his lips. Gabriel keeps moving down, Sam knowing exactly what he's going to do, and he couldn't wait. The Winchester pulls his knees up and opens his legs, allowing the Archangel better access to his throbbing cock. 

The Trickster sizes him up before taking the hunter in his mouth. He moans as he moves Sam's cock around in his mouth with his tongue, almost as if he likes the way Sam tastes.

Sam makes fists with his hands and pulls on the cuffs as Gabriel sucks him. The Moose arches his back and thrusts into Gabriel's mouth.

"Ahhh Gabriel, fuck, oh you feel good... Oh Gabriel, ahhh, fuck...!"

The Archangel swirls his tongue over the tip and licks from base to tip. He rakes his teeth up and down Sam's dick as the hunter moans. The Trickster removes his mouth from Sam's cock and over to one of his balls. He takes the ball in his mouth and sucks, his mouth forming perfectly over the flesh. Gabriel quickly moves back to Sam's dick and licks the side, Sam moans with pleasure.

"Ah Gabriel, I think- I think I'm going to- hey!" Gabriel had moved from Sam's cock and he just straddles him. "Get your dirty mouth around my cock and make me cum you son of a bitch," Sam growls. "Or what? You're tied down bucko. What are you going to do?" There's no response from the hunter. "That's what I thought," Gabriel remarks. "Now what to do... What to do..."

The Archangel smirk and slowly leans down as he slips a hand under and in Sam's ass, the hunter moves his hips up slightly to grant better access. Gabriel begins to kiss Sam again, but the Winchester quickly bites down hard on Gabriel's lip, drawing a little blood.

"Ow!" Gabriel calls, he pulls his fingers from Sam's ass and reels backwards, Sam smirks.

"That's what I'll do," the hunter growls.

Gabriel goes from hurt and shock to passionate and lusty. He dives back down to kiss Sam, who's more concerned with lapping up the blood coming from Gabriel's lip then actually kissing him.

They moan into each other mouths, but Sam's on the edge, he just needs that push. And Gabriel is feeling neglected, his dick needing to be touched, needing attention.

Bits of blood from Gabriel's lip don't make it into their mouths, so it trails down Gabriel's chin and down his neck. Sam feels some of the blood escaping their mouths, so he breaks the kiss and licks Gabriel's neck, collecting the missed drops. 

The Archangel continues the kiss, letting Sam lick his lips to catch the remaining blood. He moves and hand back to Sam's cock, he was saying how he was close. The Trickster strokes the hard, throbbing flesh, he feels the pre-cum on his hands as he pulls Sam. The hunter breaks the kiss to throw his head back and close his eyes, to enjoy the hand playing with him. 

"Ahhh Gabriel, faster! Oh, I'm so close... Fuck, so close..."

Gabriel pumps faster as Sam moans louder. Sam releases over them both, he pants lightly, "you know, if you untie me... I could please you too," Sam states. "Hmm, true... But I'm not sure that I want to do that just yet," Gabriel retorts. 

Gabriel turns around so his back faces Sam, he moves up and Sam's figures out what he's going to do. Gabriel positions himself over Sam's mouth and moves his dick into the hunter's mouth. 

The Winchester closes his eyes and sucks on the Archangel, Gabriel drops his head as he allows himself to be pleasured by Sam Winchester's mouth. 

"Ohhh Sammy, fuck Sammy, ah Sam! Come on sexy!" Gabriel cries out, he presses himself into Sam's mouth, scrapping the back of his throat. 

Sam sucks harder, he licks from tip to base, he bites, he flicks. He moans over Gabriel's cock, sending vibrations up his dick, making him shudder and moan. Sam tastes the pre-cum leaking from Gabriel's cock down his throat. 

"Ahhh Sammy, fuck... I can feel it... Make me cum, please! Fuck, Sammy!"

Sam sucks more, tossing the Archangel's dick around his mouth, he licks it up the side then pulls away. 

"Make it rain, come on baby... Make it rain," Sam growls. He takes Gabriel's length with his mouth and rakes his teeth over the hard, throbbing flesh. 

"I'm gonna, fuck! I'm gonna-" Gabriel shoots down into Sam's throat, the hunter swallows it down without thinking. Gabriel climbs away and swings back around so he can look Sam in the eye.

"Fuck that was good," Sam pants. "Fuck yeah," Gabriel responds. "You are so fucking hot when you talk dirty," the Archangel mentions. He leans over and kisses Sam so he can lick the remaining dried blood on Gabriel's lips. "You've got no idea how much you turn me on," Sam whispers against Gabriel's lips. The Trickster snaps his fingers and the hand cuffs vanish, Sam goes to rub his wrists, but Gabriel pins them down. 

"Yeah? You think I've got no idea huh? Well..."

Gabriel leans down into Sam's ear, "how about I take you right here, right now again? And how about I fuck you until walking isn't an option? Hmm? How'd you like that, bitch?"

"I'm not your-" Sam's cut off by Gabriel's mouth over his ear, sucking and biting on it as his hand plays with something downstairs.

"Okay, maybe I am, but please just fuck me already," Sam pleads. 

"That's my Sammy."

(AN: Okay Pandas, I'm going to make "The Drama Room" a full blown story. I shall start writing soon-ish and I'll tell you when it's up. Cool, bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
175K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
938K 57.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
99.5K 3.5K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...