Tasha (avengers × dog)

By dog_girl12

Simple avenger fanfic More

Introduction
Chapter 1 ~ Stranger Danger
Chapter 2 ~ Food Struggles
Chapter 3 ~ A Saturday of Pain
Chapter 4 ~ Help Me
Chapter 5 ~ Saviour
Chapter 6 ~ Sheperdation Anxiety?
Chapter 7 ~ Clean
Chapter 8 ~ Agrression
Chapter 9 ~ Intentions
Chapter 10 ~ We All Have Our Losses
Chapter 11 ~ Cooking 🙄
Chapter 12 ~ Hydra
Chapter 13 ~ A struggle
Chapter 14 ~ Winter Soldier
Chapter 15 ~ Mission
Chapter 16 ~ How does this happen?
Chapter 17 ~ A long needed rest
Chapter 18 ~ More rest 😑
Chapter 19 ~ Troubles of the night
Chapter 20 ~ What the hell is that?
Chapter 21 ~ Time flies
Chapter 22 ~ Civil War Sceneee
Chapter 23 ~ Lucky
Chapter 24 ~ In another time
Chapter 25 ~ Bucky
Chapter 26 ~ Infinity War
Chapter 27 ~ Lifes hard

Chapter 28 ~ Reunited

1K 21 0
By dog_girl12

I'd never given much thought about the bond between man, and man's best friend. Truly unbreakable. Unbreakable Bonds.

If dogs could scream, I would've screamed the whole world down. If dogs could talk, I could've saved many many people. If dogs had thumbs, I could open doors!

Gahh! Stupid door, why won't you open?

I scuttled underneath a wooden oak desk, having the upper hand, just in case anything went sideways. Or so that the next person to walk through that door becomes my chew toy. And let me tell you something, the last chew toy I had, was taken of me. I didn't mean to let go of the rope. I didn't purposely get that little girl hit.

Although, it was quite funny.

I laid down, resting my head between my paws, while waiting for someone to rescue me, or to be a chew to- I mean food.

Whenever I dared to close my eyes, I would be haunted by those ocean blue eyes.

They looked familiar, but I just couldn't quite manage to put my finger, more like paw on it.

Agitated, I began to pace along the concrete floor, wearing my claws down.

I can't think. If I think then I have to face the music. And I'm just learning how to sing.

God, was I tired. I needed rest.

Keeping my eyes open was lifting about a tonne of brick that felt very heavy. I heard footsteps, marching their way towards the room I was in.

I didn't like one bit of this anxious wait. My fluffing brain was failing me, allowing my eyeballs to leak, this clear liquid, that smelt salty.

The knob turned slowly, allowing the door to open.

Instinctively, I hid behind the door as it swung wide, so that not a single soul could see me. Unless of course they shut the door.

I completely forgot about my earlier fatigue, as the people shut the door.

I immediately recognized the blond ugly motherfucker, along with his bitch ass brown haired fucker of a sidekick.  Pierce.

I felt a growl form in my throat, as my fur rose up.

I tried to make myself look as big and scary as I could, but it didn't faze Rumlow.

Pierce on the other hand seemingly backed away, acknowledging the fact that I was not afraid to take a chunk out of his ass.

How is he still alive by the way might I add?! I sware he was fucking gone- I mean like I saw his dead body. He did not move an inch went I stood on his face.

Hm, the last time I checked I also know that Rumlow died, right about after Wanda used her witchy woo to trap him in the fire range of his own bomb that went off.

I was brought back to reality, as I subconsciously let out the most vicious snarl that I possibly could.

"Woah, woah, woah, easy there tiger, don't go getting all riled up because you and your buddies killed my boss right here. Or that you killed me. Because you know what, I think that it's about time that we got our experiment back. After all, you did pass the first few stages of Project Shadow Wolf. All that is left now, is to use this syrum," he paused momentarily to show a black fluid in a syringe before continuing, "and jab into your neck, wipe you, then off you go."

I instantly backed away into the far corner, sudden fear taking over my body.

Before I could even blink, Rumlow took two steps forth, and pierced my skin, letting the syrum flow through my veins.

I felt it sear through all my veins, flowing through every single cell in my body. I felt an insatiable desire of power, before my body convulsed.

I almost passed out after seeing spots appear, but fought back and stood up immediately. A wash of relief fell over me, but something felt odd.

"Well I'll be damned," Pierce stood happy in content, before I snapped jaws shut around his neck, feeling warm blood ooze down his skin.

Rumlow looked shocked to the bone, meaning that I could slash him with my claws. I lost complete control and dropped attacks everywhere splattering blood everywhere.

By the end of it blood matted my fur... My fur!

It was black! What happened?

.....The syrum.

.

.

.

After getting over my shock,  I recognised the scent of a person, but I just couldn't piece it together, on who it was. Not quite.

I let out probably the biggest yawn I've ever yawned before, while falling on my ass. I was too tired.

I hauled myself up, and whimpered when I fell back. I managed to catch myself but before long, I heard a sickening crunch.

I let out a yelp, before I started screeching in pain.

Not even half a minute later, the door burst open, and I completely forgot about the pain.

I- I was lost for words, - or barks.

The person who I thought had left me, that was gone, stood steadily right before my eyes.

I don't know how, or why, but if we are here... together then this must truly be our fate. It must mean that our bond unbreakable.

My lifelong friend, my heart, my soulmate, my family, Bucky.

I limped over to him happily, my tail spinning in circles.

Even with a different colour coat he could still recognise me, his girl, from anywhere.

"Hey girl, you got a nice new coat now, huh? It looks great on you. But let's go home, yeah? We are gonna chill with Sam and some of the others that made it for a while. But first, let's go and get you cleaned up."

Bucky scooped me up in his arms careful of my leg, starting off towards home.

.

.

.

Bucky put me through the torture of having a bath, so I was mad at him.

But then he fed me bacon which is definitely worth my while. And now I was led on my side, on a cold metal table, while Bucky watched the Vet wrap up my front right leg.

The Vet was just explaining to Bucky now what I could, and couldn't do until my leg was healed, when to come back and what meds are given, and when.

I was finally happy. I had everything I ever needed. But the question is, how long would it last for?

AHH! Oh my god, finally back together.

Her is a picture of the new and amazing Tasha.

I basically changed her fur colour, purely because I just felt like change, because alot has changed for me personally so I just thought that I'd switch it up a bit, also thank you for reading!

A/N 31/05/22, OR FOR ALL YOU AMERICANS OUT THERE 05/31/22

I do apologise for any inconveniences, but I am putting this book on hold, as I've just lost interest in writing it, plus writers block. I do have another book though that is ongoing, called Finley -> Rick's dog. It I a walking dead fanfic and if really appreciate it if you could check it out. Until I update, stay safe x >333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
333K 5.2K 39
Pietro Maximoff imagines ~~~ 💤😍🌅🥰💗😪💔😢👀😝😏😜❤️⁉️🗿😘🫡🖤🙏🤨🙂🎈👴👍🏻🎉🍾🤪😭❤️‍🔥
898 23 19
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky ×...
674K 14.2K 60
So I'm doing: Steve Rogers/Captain America Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Sam Wilson/Falcon Tony Stark/Iron Man Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow Clint Bart...