Fate/Incursio

By zearph-

Tatsumi survived the revolution and was tasked with hunting down all of the Teigu, but he ends up being summo... More

Prologue
Tatsumi's stats (Berserker Of Red)
Ch.1 || Kill The New War
Ch.3 || Kill The Dragon Slayer
Ch.4 || Kill The Wait
Ch.5 || Kill The Date
Ch.6 || Kill The Beginning Of The Grand Battle
-[Gallery]-
So This Story Is On a indefinite Hiatus

Ch.2 || Kill The Master

4.2K 104 58
By zearph-

Tatsumi strolled back to town, having successfully sold the Homunculus gear for some much-needed cash. Suddenly, he felt a mental link being established, causing him to halt in his tracks for a moment before he continued walking paying attention to his master's words.

"Berserker, you're going to help Lancer murder the ruler." his master declared out of nowhere, catching Tatsumi off guard and nearly causing him to stumble.

"I'm sorry, what..." was Tatsumi's intelligent reply to his master's words

"You're going to help Lancer Fucking murder ruler and your main goal is to make sure that no one interferes with the fight." his master commanded, leaving Tatsumi blinking as he tried to make sense of the order. Tatsumi sees a single reason for such a directive.

"But the ruler isn't a threat at this point, they are just here to make sure the war goes smoothly," Tatsumi stated, his tone heavy with confusion as he failed to see the strategic value in killing the ruler at this stage.

"making decisions isn't in your wheelhouse right now mister, so either you go out there and fucking murder ruler or you lose mana rights for a Week! Do not fuck with me!" Tatsumi froze for a moment, taken aback by his master's outburst, before sighing.

"Understood, I'll go kill ruler as I kinda like my existence, ...only kind of thought," The Assassin says under his breath as he could feel just the smirk on his master's face. "Good." was the last thing he heard then the connection was promptly cut.

"Perhaps it's not the best idea to go searching for them," Tatsumi couldn't help but ponder, greeted only by silence from Tyrant.

"Time to meet up with Lancer and eliminate the ruler...... Let's hope she doesn't exploit her privileges," Tatsumi murmured as he made his way towards the church, contemplating if there was any way to break the contract.

|-[<<<>>>]-(Timeskip)-[<<<>>>]-|

Tatsumi is leaning against a pole on the side of the road

"So you were ordered by your master to make sure no one interfered with the fight," Karna asked as Tatsumi gave a small nod.

"yep, though I wonder why Ruler is hitchhiking across the countryside." the Assassin says a tiny bit of curiously lasing his blank tone as wouldn't running be quicker as a servant then a vehicle

"I don't know but this makes our job easier." the lancer of red admitted seriously as everything falls silent

-[Jeanne pov (3rd)]-

Jeanne found herself riding in the back of a truck, nearing Trifas. After dozing off for a few hours, she suddenly sensed the presence of two powerful Servants a few kilometers ahead. Instantly, her mind went into alarm mode.

'The driver is in danger. Those Servants are dangerous beyond compare!' The saint thinks quickly worried about the safety of the driver Jeanne urgently leaned over to the window and commanded, "Stop the car here!"

"What're you..." the driver began to say but Jeanne's eyes glowed with a hint of magic as she used her authority to make the driver comply. She then grabbed her bag and made a quick decision to continue on foot.

"It's all right, I'll walk from here. Please wait until morning before driving again," she assured the driver, her determination evident. With that, she started running at full speed, toward the two servants

As Jeanne walked down the road, with her bag in hand 'I can't sense animals or cars perhaps they already put up a bounded field" Jeanne deduced as she then spotted Lancer and Berserker of Red.

"Ruler, I presume," Lancer questioned, already knowing the answer as he looked at her.

-[Tatsumi pov (3rd)]-

Tatsumi's gaze fell upon Ruler, seeing she looked like what one would expect from a modern-day girl

"You two are... the Lancer and Berserker of the Red, yes?" she voiced, her eyes glowing lightly as she used her skill allowing her to perceive their identities even without seeing their weapons. Lancer raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"Oh? So you can perceive such things without even seeing my weapon," he remarked, intrigued by her abilities.

"Of course. And I know your true name as well - Heroic Spirit Karna," Jeanne stated confidently, her eyes locked onto Lancer

'Karna is the hero of the Mahābhārata, which is an ancient Indian epic. He was born to a human woman named Kunti and the Sun God Surya. As confirmation of his heritage, Karna was bestowed with a set of golden armor. He was destined to become a great hero.' Tatsumi mentally recalled Karna's legend, though he wondered why that bastard's Syura's name sounded so close to Surya

"I see... Yes, without a doubt, you possess the authority of a Ruler servant. The fact that you can discern my true name even before I draw my spear is evidence of that," Lancer acknowledged, addressing Jeanne

"Indeed. So, Lancer, Berserker, what brings the two of you here?" Jeanne calmly inquired, hoping that her suspicions were incorrect.

"It would be unwise to inquire about matters you already comprehend fully. My mere presence here - is a clear declaration of war," calmly stated Karna, as Jeanne observed them.

"No, it is you and your Master who are unwise. What can come of killing me at this stage?" Jeanne questioned, while Tatsumi stared at her with a blank expression.

"I agree, I don't want to attack you but if I don't I lose mana rights for a week... well I kinda like my existence," Tatsumi confessed a bit annoyed, causing Ruler to look at him in astonishment.

"do they not understand how this whole thing works?" Jeanne questioned the berserker who gave a sigh and shook his head exasperated

"Your guess is as good as mine, but my main order is to ensure that no one interferes with your fight against Karna. Unless someone intervenes or Lancer is on the brink of death, I will not interrupt the battle," Tatsumi casually explained, and Jeanne nodded in understanding.

"I am uncertain of my master's intentions, but I am commanded to end your life here. That is all - I act solely in accordance with the contract," Karna declared, a spear materializing in his hand.

"Lancer...!"

"Prepare yourself. Unfortunately, due to your 'privilege' as Ruler, I cannot afford to underestimate you. Let my initial strike determine the outcome of our duel," Karna proclaimed, causing Ruler's eyes to widen. "Kuh...!" The saint swiftly evaded a thrust, summoning her armor and weapon simultaneously.

Tatsumi sensed the presence of a third Servant just as Karna was about to attack again. Suddenly, a commanding voice called out, "Do it, Saber!" Another Servant charged towards Lancer, but Tatsumi stepped in and blocked the sword with his hand coated in thick flames, creating a powerful shockwave.

"Based on what your master mentioned, you must be the Saber of the Black," Tatsumi stated impassively, gazing at him.

The silent nod from the Saber facing him spoke volumes. Tyarnt's words broke the silence, "That sword... I can sense its immense danger. I'm sure you feel it too." Tatsumi understood exactly what Tyarnt meant; his instincts were screaming at him to get away from the blade and he was just merely holding the blade.

"Hmm... so your target is also the Ruler," Karna remarked solemnly, his eyes fixed on the master of the black Saber.

"It seems like you've encountered some trouble, O Ruler." The master attempted to gain favor with the ruler, while Tatsumi stared at him, contemplating trying to kill him right now after all

servants work like biological teigu, just kill the master and the servant will vanish

Ruler gave a slight nod of approval. "So, you are the Master of Saber on the Black side, correct?" the Saint of Orleans inquired, to which he nodded in response.

"Yes... I am Gordes Musik Yggdmillennia, the Master of the Saber of the Black faction in this Great Holy Grail War. Now..." Gordes' face broke into a wide grin as he pointed his finger at Lancer and Berserker, accusingly.

"You wretched Lancer and Berserker of the Red faction! We have witnessed your attempt on Ruler's life! Plotting to eliminate the Heroic Spirit who guides the Holy Grail War is a grave offense. This cannot be forgiven with a mere punishment... Prepare yourselves to face the judgement delivered by Saber and Ruler!" Gordes declared. However, Ruler shot a sharp glance at Gordes upon hearing his words.

"Saber of the Black, Lancer, Berserker of the Red - I have no objections to a battle between the two of you here. I will not interfere, I assure you." Jeanne firmly planted the flag's pole into the ground.

"...Huh?" was Gordes' rather unintelligent response.

"Lancer's attempt on my life has absolutely nothing to do with a battle between servants. As Ruler, it is my duty to safeguard the course of this conflict," the Ruler explained, while Tatsumi cautiously observed Saber's movements.

"Hmph... so you were trying to manipulate the situation using the privilege of a ruler. Is victory the only thing you seek? How contemptible - though I suppose that is also a form of warfare. It matters little to me. However, since this is Berserker's fight, I shall not interfere," Karna calmly remarked.

"What...?" Gordes' shock quickly transformed into anger, and he shouted defiantly. "Saber, kill him! Crush that berserker into the ground, and then defeat Lancer!"

Saber approached Tatsumi, causing Tatsumi to instinctively reach behind him to draw his weapon as Incursio appeared held within his hand materializing from blue particles.

Tatsumi's expression was blank as killing intent radiated from him, causing unease among everyone present, including Karna.

In an instant, Tatsumi vanished into thin air, reappearing right in front of Saber. With his blade already in motion, Tatsumi aimed for Saber's head, but the skilled warrior swiftly raised his sword to block the attack. However, the sheer force of their clash created a massive crater beneath them. Using his immense strength, Saber launched Tatsumi backwards, only to appear in front of him once again, slashing at his stomach. Yet, Tatsumi managed to lean back, causing a colossal slash to tear through the earth from the sheer impact.

Without granting Saber even a moment to recover, Tatsumi swiftly retaliated, he attempted to cleave Saber in two, but his attack merely left a superficial gash on Saber's chest, which promptly healed thanks to his master's assistance.

In response, Saber retaliated by slashing at Tatsumi's chest. Tatsumi barely managed to block the strike in time, but the force behind it sent him hurtling into a nearby mountain. Determined, Tatsumi propelled himself off the ground, soaring into the air just as Saber's blade sliced through the spot where he had stood, leaving a deep scar in the mountain's surface.

As Tatsumi landed gracefully, the fierce clash between the two warriors continued, each blow resonating with such power that shockwaves rippled through the surroundings.

"I Ruler, I beg if you at least tell us Berserker's true name." pleaded Gordes, his voice filled with desperation. However, the ruler simply shook her head, refusing his request.

"I'm sorry, but that would contradict my role as a neutral servant," explained Jeanne, her expression reflecting her confusion as she gazed at the berserker. She possessed the ability to discern his name, skills, and noble phantasms, but oddly enough his past remained a mystery.

"But he attempted to take your life! If the Servant of Black were to perish here, you would once again become his target. We must-" Gordes began to argue, but Jeanne interrupted him, her voice firm.

"As I have stated before, that is irrelevant. I have been summoned as Ruler, and I cannot allow personal matters to taint the ongoing battle between them. Besides, it was Lancer who attacked me, Berserker didn't have much of a choice being here as if he didn't come his master wouldn't give him mana for a week." Jeanne explained, her attention returning to the intense fight unfolding before them.

Dodging with lightning speed, Tatsumi evaded a lethal slash aimed at his neck. In a swift motion, he engulfed Incursio in flames, creating a blazing arc that unleashed a colossal wave of fire towards the saber of black. The impact was so powerful that it shook the very ground beneath them.

To Tatsumi's surprise, the black saber managed to block the fiery onslaught. Seizing the opportunity, the saber swiftly materialized in front of Tatsumi, launching a vicious slash towards his chest. However, Tatsumi's reflexes kicked in, allowing him to evade the attack, albeit receiving a minor cut on his shoulder.

As Tatsumi felt the searing pain of the wound, he clenched his fist, his blood sizzling on the blade. Realization dawned upon him. "I see it now, you're a dragon slayer," Tatsumi exclaimed, his words met with a solemn nod from Saber.

'He's far more dangerous than I thought. I might need to use the armor.' Tatsumi contemplated as the guard of Incursio opened up, unleashing a surge of mana. Meanwhile, Saber prepared for the impending clash. However, just as Tatsumi was about to engage, he swiftly raised his hand and intercepted an arrow hurtling towards his neck.

"Archer of Black... Lancer! You take on Saber, and I'll handle Archer," Tatsumi shouted, his command met with a nod of agreement from Karna. With determination, Karna charged at Saber, attempting to strike him, but the agile saber evaded the blow with a swift duck. Meanwhile, Tatsumi, donning Incursio, blocked an incoming arrow and swiftly surveyed the surroundings, spotting Archer of Black atop a mountain.

"found him." Tatsumi exclaimed, letting Incursio vanish from his hand. In its place, Neuntote appeared, ready for the next battle. With a swift spin of his spear, he managed to block another arrow aimed at him.

Determined, Tatsumi sprinted towards the archer, skillfully dodging the arrows that flew towards him. He weaved and ducked, getting closer and closer to his target.

"hello, Archer of Black," Tatsumi greeted, his voice filled with confidence. With a powerful swing, he brought Neuntote down upon his opponent. The archer managed to evade the attack, but the impact of the spear created a massive crater, twenty meters wide.

Not one to back down, the Archer of Black retaliated by aiming an arrow at Tatsumi's throat. However, Tatsumi swiftly leaned to the side, avoiding the deadly shot. He then attempted to strike the archer, but his attack was deflected by the archer's bow, followed by a punch to Tatsumi's gut.

Staggering back from the blow, Tatsumi regained his footing and plunged Neuntote into the ground. Instantly, fire erupted all around him, knocking the archer back.

Seizing the opportunity, Tatsumi gripped Neuntote tightly with both hands, causing the blade to grow in size. He unleashed a powerful slash towards the archer, who managed to leap over it. The force of the attack left a massive gash in the mountain behind the archer.

Before the archer could recover, Tatsumi appeared in front of him, slashing once again. The archer barely managed to block the attack with his bow, but the impact sent him crashing to the ground, creating yet another crater.

As the battle raged on, Tatsumi noticed the sun beginning to rise. "...the sun is rising. At this rate, we'll be fighting in the daylight." Tatsumi says not really caring but it seems like the archer got a message from his master.

"Your skill with a spear is impressive. It's a style I haven't seen before " the Archer of black praised and Tatsumi gave a small nod at the compliment as he gazed at the archer

"...Thank you. My teacher died before he could finish teaching me so I had to learn by myself." Tatsumi said blankly thinking of Bulat with a bit of nostalgia

"he must be proud of how far you've gotten. Let's continue this fight later." Archer said as Tatsumi nodded a small smile appearing on his face, archer went into his spirit form Tatsumi felt him leave

So Tatsumi made the decision to return to the location where the battle with Saber had taken place. As he arrived, he noticed Ruler, dressed casually, looking at her scattered suitcase and clothing on the ground.

With a friendly smile, Tatsumi waved at her and approached. "Hey, Ruler, need some help?" he asked. Ruler looked at him, surprised.

"Tatsumi, you're still here?" she questioned, observing him. Tatsumi nodded in response.

"Hmm, you can also see my name, but Yeah, I can still sense that Lancer and Saber have left, and my master's order is over. So, do you need any assistance?" Tatsumi offered. Ruler shook her head and gazed at him.

"Why do you want to help me?" she asked, starting to pick up and fold her clothes while Tatsumi knelt down beside her. "Think of it as an apology and a thank you for not using your command seals to order me and Lancer to kill ourselves," Tatsumi explained, helping her with the task.

"You don't have to apologize. I understand you didn't have much choice," Jeanne replied, not particularly bothered by his previous attempt on her life. Tatsumi looked at her, smiling slightly.

"I can see why you were summoned as a Ruler. Not only are you beautiful, but you're also kind. However, I was in the wrong, regardless of how you look at it. So, at least let me help you," Tatsumi said, causing Jeanne's face to turn bright red. He handed her a neatly folded shirt.

"I-I see. I can tell you're determined to help, so thank you, Tatsumi," Jeanne stuttered, blushing but appreciating his act of kindness. "Can I ask you a question? I can see your name and stats, but I can't see anything about your past. Why is that?" Ruler asked curiously.

"You can't see my past? That's strange. Perhaps it's because I was still alive before becoming a servant," Tatsumi pondered aloud. Jeanne nodded in understanding.

"That makes sense... Wait, you're not dead? What will happen if you lose?" she asked, realizing the unprecedented situation.

"I'll die. My physical body was transformed into this spiritual form," Tatsumi responded nonchalantly, while Ruler gazed at him with a tinge of sadness, carefully folding the last piece of clothing.

"I'm sorry, I wish there was something I could do..." she murmured softly, as Tatsumi simply shrugged.

"Don't worry about it. The fact that you even said that shows how kind you are. Well, I'm heading to Trifis. Based on the information I have, that's where you're headed too. Would you like to go together?" Tatsumi offered, while Ruler pondered for a moment.

"No, you've done enough. Thank you, Tatsumi," Jeanne admitted with a smile, and Tatsumi gazed at her intently as she spoke.

"I still feel like I owe you a favor, so if you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask. It was truly a pleasure talking to you, Ruler." Tatsumi said, but he noticed something shiny on the ground a needle,

Tatsumi was about to call out but paused he could use the method Chelsea taught him and in an instant, he vanished into his spiritual form.

_______________________________________________________________________

Time skip brought to you by.

her and Tatsumi would bond over the world collectively trying to kill them.

_______________________________________________________________________

-[Pov black faction.]-

"Hey Saber, you've faced off against Lancer and Berserker, and Chiron, you've also fought Berserker. Did either of you discover anything interesting about them?" Vlad inquired, directing his question to the dragonslayer who simply nodded.

Gordes chimed in, capturing everyone's attention, "Berserker of Red is actually a dragon."

Alstalfo, visibly confused, interjected, "Wait, you mean one of those massive, scaly dragons? Berserker doesn't really fit that description."

Gordes clarified, recalling the moment, "When Saber landed a hit on Berserker, his sword actually burned him." at Gordes' words people from the black faction looked toward saber who nodded

Celenike smirked and added, "So, Saber is a dragon slayer." Gordes reluctantly nodded, not thrilled about revealing that piece of information.

Gordes continued, "Lancer possesses a form of invincibility, but his attacks appear to be weak." Gordes explained not knowing it was thanks to his skill

Chiron stepped in, enlightening Vlad, "Berserker is skilled with both a spear and a sword. Furthermore, the blade of his spear can increase in size.

Vlad nodded, satisfied with the newfound knowledge, and declared, "Well, we've certainly learned a lot about Berserker. We can consider this a successful endeavor, as he is the most formidable player on the field."

Celenike, with a sinister grin, chimed in, "By the way, if you manage to capture Berserker, can I have a little fun with him?" She licked her lips, clearly relishing the thought.

-[Tatsumi Pov(3rd) || Location Trifis]-

Tatsumi was walking through the lively city of Trifas when he suddenly stopped in place "What's that?" Tatsumi wondered aloud, feeling a sudden chill run down his spine. It reminded him of the chilling presence of Esdeath

"I have no idea. It seems like something we should be concerned about," Tyrant replied, his voice filled with uncertainty. Tatsumi nodded in agreement, feeling a slight burning sensation from the wound that his master had refused to heal.

'she said I failed... she lucky her location is even hidden from me..." Tatsumi grumbles annoyed with his master

"Dumb mice..." Tyrant mutters annoyed at them

As Tatsumi continued to explore Trifis, he started to become more familiar with the city. However, his attention was soon drawn to a girl in a wheelchair struggling to navigate a ramp on the sidewalk. Without hesitation, Tatsumi approached her.

"Hey there, do you need any help?" he asked kindly, noticing the girl's affinity for dragons, which made him feel more at ease around her.

"If you don't mind," Fiore said, and Tatsumi gently guided her up the ramp.

"Here we are," he said, and she looked at him gratefully, about to thank him but almost gasping in surprise.

"What's the matter?" Tatsumi asked, unaware that she was the master of archer

"Oh, it's nothing. I've just never seen anyone with red eyes before," Fiore lied, although Tatsumi could sense the deception.

"I get that a lot, but these are my natural eye colors. So, where are you headed? If you'd like, I can assist you in getting there," Tatsumi offered, realizing he had nothing better to do and it could be an opportunity to learn about the city.

Fiore paused for a moment, considering his offer. "If you wouldn't mind, I'm heading to a cafe to indulge in their legendary chocolate cake," she said gently secretly calling Archer to keep an eye on them.

"Sure, can you show me the way? I'm still new to Trifis," the Assassin requested, receiving a small nod from Fiore.

Following Fiore's directions, Tatsumi led them to a quaint cafe with an old-fashioned charm. He pushed the wheelchair inside, and the elderly woman at the counter greeted them warmly.

"Hello, Fiore and a boyfriend! I know you are getting to that age but I didn't expect to see this soon." the shop owner playfully exclaimed, causing Fiore to blush.

"He's not my boyfriend, just helping me out," the master of black clarified, her cheeks turning slightly pink. Tatsumi couldn't help but chuckle.

"Hello, ma'am. I'm Tatsuya. It's a pleasure to meet you," Tatsumi introduced himself, using a fake name.

"Wow, partner Tatsuya..." Tyrant exclaimed in a monotone voice, while Tatsumi maintained his poker face.

'Hmm, it's actually not a bad false name,' the assassin thought, sensing the dragon's eye roll.

"Right, and Tyrain is such a clever alias for me," Tyrant sarcastically remarked.

"Oh, how respectful! It's rare to find that in young people these days. So, what would you two like to eat? I know Fiore wants a chocolate cake, and what about you, young man?" the elderly lady inquired, looking at Tatsumi.

"I'd love to try the chocolate cake as well, please," Tatsumi politely requested, to which the old lady nodded.

"Two slices of chocolate cake coming right up." She disappeared through a door, while Tatsumi guided Fiore to a table, noticing Archer's watchful gaze.

Taking a seat across from Fiore, Tatsumi casually spoke, "So, your name is Fiore? Quite a beautiful name."

"T-Thank you, Tatsuya..." Fiore blushed, her words stumbling slightly.

"I suppose you've been frequenting this cafe for a while, considering how easily that old lady teased you," the assassin remarked to the mage, who momentarily forgot she was conversing with an enemy and looked away.

"She's quite quick-witted. In no time, she'll be teasing you too, Tatsuya," Fiore pouted, but Tatsumi noticed something and gains a Smirk

"Oh? Are you suggesting you want to come here with me again?" Tatsumi teased, a smirk playing on his lips, causing the mage to blush and avert her gaze. Tatsumi understood why Leone did this to him, Fiore to save her dignity the mage looked away as a waitress brought out two pieces of chocolate cake

"Thank you. As always it looks amazing." Fiore says to the waitress with a gentle smile as Tatsumi nodded his head in agreement

"It looks lovely. Thank you." Tatsumi compliments as the waitress smiles.

"you're welcome, enjoy your food." The waitress walked away as Tatsumi took a bite out of the cake and was pleasantly surprised

"Not bad." The assassin says as he sees Fiore smiling and eating her cake Tatsumi finds it a bit cute but his mind moves to the current city

"You wouldn't mind if I ask a few questions would you?" Tatsumi questioned unaware she was master

"What is it..." Fiore responded with some hesitation, which Tatsumi noticed but shrugged it off

"Oh, it's nothing major. I was just wondering if there's a library nearby," Tatsumi asked, as Fiore pondered for a moment.

"The only one is in the castle up there," she pointed out, gesturing towards the heart of the black faction base through the window. Tatsumi almost sighed, thinking, 'Well, that idea is a bust...' but he nodded nonetheless.

"Really, I might have to check it out later," Tatsumi said in response, while the mage nodded and took a bite of her cake.

"Since you asked me a question, do you mind if I ask you one too?" she inquired, as Tatsumi looked at her, noticing that she was favoring her left hand.

"Sure, what do you want to ask?" the Tatsumi responded, causing Fiore to gaze at him a bit surprised at his quick answer

"Well, if you don't mind, where are you from? Your name is Japanese, but you speak fluent Romanian," the mage asked, trying to gather some information, as Tatsumi looked back at her.

"Surprisingly, Greenland," the berserker replied without missing a beat, as she looked at him.

"Really?" the archer's master asked, to which Tatsumi nodded, a nostalgic smile appearing on his face. "Yeah, I grew up there with three friends," he said, with a hint of sadness, recalling their fate, as he took a bite of his cake.

"Any funny stories?" Fiore asked as Tatsumi pondered for a moment.

"Well, there was this one time when Ieyasu was walking across a frozen lake and ended up falling in. Sayo tried to help him, but she also ended up in the water, so I had to use a branch to help them and take care of them when they got sick. And Ieyasu claimed he saw a bear, despite me and Sayo seeing nothing," the assassin reminisced about the event with a fond smile. Fiore giggled a bit

"Sounds like you were the parent of the group," she said, causing Tatsumi to sigh, but there was a smile on his face. "You have no idea, those two always managed to find trouble that I'd have to get them out of," Tatsumi said, as Fiore laughed even more, causing her fork to slip out of her left hand and onto the floor Tatsumi got up as Fiore leans down

Tatsumi picked up the fork as Fire quickly pulled her right hand up, but not quick enough as Tatsumi noticed command seals and gained a frown on his face but he quickly hid it and glanced at the waiter

"Ma'am, we need a new fork. Tatsumi suddenly says The waiter nods as Tatsumi sits back down across from her the air now feeling different to him

'I guess she's archers with him watching us...' Tatsumi thinks as his eyes go hollow for a moment before he glances at Fiore who looks at him a bit sheepishly

"Sorry, I'm a bit clumsy," Fiore says as Tatsumi chuckles a bit as he smiles softly getting reminded of sheele.

"It's nothing you won't beat a friend of mine in clumsiness," Tatsumi says thinking of his purple-haired comrade he sees Fiore's confused expression

"You see, when she tried to cook she burnt all the meat which made Akame mad, when she tried to clean she ended up making a bigger mess by spilling all the cleaning supplies, when she went shopping she bought a lot of salt instead of sugar," Tatsumi says as Fiore covers her mouth looking really amused

"So you're used to a bit of clumsiness, and it seems like the world was against you friend." Tatsumi laughed a bit

"Yeah it really was, but she was one of the kindest people I've ever met," Tatsumi says with a serene smile on his face which Fiore noticed and was surprised, she wouldn't expect that expression to be on a berserker.

"She meant a lot to you didn't she?" Fiore says as Tatsumi nodded in response

"yeah, she did," Tatsumi said "So what about you what are you're goals" At Tatsumi's question Fiore stared at him for a moment trying to figure out what to say before she began speaking

"I want to get used to my legs, but the 'surgery' is ...costly so I'm working toward that goal every day," Fiore says as Tatsumi stares at her it's clear the surgery is in fact the grail.

'She wants to use the grail to fix her legs... No, She's an enemy I must discard my emotions' Tatsumi thinks as he looks at her kindly

"I see, I know you would be able to do it if you need help feel free to ask." At Tatsumi's words, Fiore looked at him stunned before she smiled gently at him

"Thank you for your support Tatsuya," Fiore says smiling gently at him as he notices they finished eating

"One moment I'll pay," Tatsumi says getting up before Fiore could speak and walking over to the counter where the waitress was

"So how much is the cake?" Tatsumi asked as the elderly woman smiled at him "That will be 1000 lei" The old lady said as Tatsumi reached into his pocket pulled out a bill and gave it to her.

"Keep the change," Tatsumi said with a small smile as the elder woman stared at him a little surprised and happy.

"Thank you dear," She said with a grateful tone

"No problem ma'am" Tatsumi responded as he then approached Fiore and grabbed the handle of her wheelchair "So, any more stops on the trip?" Tatsumi asked, and she shook her head.

"I should be fine, thank you," Fiore thanked, her voice soft. Tatsumi smiled, and pushed her out, but before they left

The elderly woman's mischievous grin echoed through the cafe as she exclaimed, "Enjoy your Date!" Fiore blushed slightly, while the other customers couldn't help but laugh causing more embarrassment to Fiore. Tatsumi, however, had to conceal his frown as he swiftly guided her out of the cafe.

As they stood outside, Tatsumi bid her farewell, "Well, have a nice day. This was the most fun I've had in a while. It's a shame we can't do this again." Fiore looked at him, a hint of confusion in her eyes. 

"I hope we can do this again. Thank you for helping me, and this was also a lot of fun," Fiore replied, her words filled with gratitude. Tatsumi nodded, his gaze softening, but a tinge of regret lingered in his eyes.

"You're welcome. You seem nice... and quite cute," he playfully teased, causing Fiore to blush even more and avert her gaze. Suddenly, Tatsumi's expression turned cold, and he swiftly drew the swing needle from earlier. "You may feel free to hate me if you so choose." With those chilling words, Tatsumi plunged the needle into the back of Fiore's neck, executing the assassination technique Chelsea had taught him.

Fiore's eyes widened in shock as excruciating pain coursed through her body. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked back at Tatsumi, now with cold, red eyes. "You knew..."

Tatsumi stared at her blankly. "Despite your best efforts, I saw your command seals," he confessed, his gaze unwavering. "I won't ask for your forgiveness, nor do I deserve it. So rest, Fiore." With a trail of blood, Tatsumi pulled the needle out of her neck, leaving her to succumb to the darkness.

he needs to leave before Archer of black realizes something i sup.

-[Fiore Pov (3rd) || Location Trifas]-

"Enjoy your date!" the elderly woman cheerfully exclaimed, causing Fire to feel her cheeks flush with embarrassment. The teasing from the woman only intensified as some of the other customers chuckled at her expense. Tatsumi silently guided her out of the cafe, while the woman's words played over and over in her mind. "Did this really seem like a date?" Fiore questioned, still looking down. She had never been on a date before, always too focused on learning mage craft.

Suddenly, Berserker's ominous words snapped Fiore out of her thoughts. "Well, have a nice day... And thanks, this was the most fun I've had in a while. Shame we can't do this again," he said. Fiore looked at him, still feeling a bit flustered.

"I hope we can do this again. Thank you for helping me, and this was also a lot of fun," Fiore replied, her voice filled with gratitude. Berserker smiled softly at her, but there was something different about his smile.

"You're welcome. You seem nice... and quite cute," Berserker suddenly said, causing Fiore to blush and avert her gaze toward the surrounding trees. Before she could respond, Berserker's tone turned ominous once again. "I wish we could have spoken more. You may feel free to hate me if you so choose." Fiore felt a surge of pain coursing through her veins as if a fire was burning inside her.

She turned around and saw Berserker's cold red eyes with a cross-shaped pupil. "You knew..." she managed to say, but Tatsumi didn't react at all.

"Despite your best effort, I saw your command seals," Berserker said, his gaze fixed on her. "I won't ask for your forgiveness, nor do I deserve it. So rest, Fiore." Fiore felt the needle being pulled out of her neck as Berserker walked away from her

At that moment, Fiore was left in agony, realizing that she was about to die.

'No... No, it wasn't supposed to end like this...' she desperately thought, attempting to move but only knocking over her wheelchair. 'I have to be there for Caules... I need... to win the Holy Grail...!' she thought as her vision started to fade into darkness. 

'N-No! I don't want to die... there's still so much I want to do...!' Fiore struggled 'No No NO, Please!' she desperately thought as the last thing she noticed were the feet of her servant appearing next to her

-[Tatsumi pov(3rd) || Location; Trifis]-

Tatsumi walked away glancing at her and seeing she fell out of her wheelchair and was struggling against her inevitable fate 

'So this is the sight you saw so often Chelsea...' Tatsumi calmly thinks as he recalls Chelsea always having a bit of a distance expression after missions  "...Fiore, maybe we could have been friends, but it's a shame we were enemies" Tatsumi mutter's with a bit of regret in his voice, 

but this is a war after all

Tatsumi lets himself vanish into his spirit form, right as the archer manifested next to his master

As he walked down the street, Tatsumi spotted Shishigou who he assumed was Saber. With a friendly smile, he approached them. "Hello," Tatsumi greeted them, catching their attention.

"Berserker," Shishigou acknowledged, noticing Saber's guarded expression.

"I have some information that might interest you," the red Berserker said, his tone serious as he took a seat.

"Sure, what is it?" Shishigou inquired, curious about the news Tatsumi had to share.

"First, let me reveal the names of the servants on our side. I feel like I can trust you enough to share this," Tatsumi said, casually knowing he wasn't being watched currently as he was during his time with Fiore.

"The Lancer is Karna, the Archer is Atalanta, the Rider is Achilles, the Caster is William Shakespeare. You already know about the Assassin, and my name is Tatsumi," he revealed, settling down.

"Two servants with invincibility. Quite the formidable pair, but I've never heard of you before," Shishigou remarked, expressing his surprise.

"I'm not surprised, I was an assassin in my previous life, but I haven't been able to find any information about the empire I belonged to or my own title," Tatsumi explained, pondering for a moment. "It's either an extremely ancient history or I'm searching in the wrong places."

Mordred suddenly interjected, curious about Tatsumi's Berserker class. "How are you a Berserker?" she asked, her eyes fixed on him.

"The only requirement to become a Berserker is to lose control at some point in your life or have something wrong with your mind, and I certainly met that former condition, it doesn't know about the ladder" Tatsumi replied casually, meeting Mordred's gaze.

Tatsumi's expression turned serious "Anyway, I have two things to report as of 30 minutes ago the black faction is down a master." Tatsumi says causing Shishigou and Saber to satire him as Tatsumi takes that as a sign to continue "Fiore, she was the master of the archer, so the archer should run out of mana in a few days depending on his independent action." he explained making Shishigou nod in response

"Right I suppose that's good news, and the other info you possess?" at Shishigou's words Tatsumi subtly glanced at a crow in the air but then shifted his gaze back at shishigou who began speaking again

"Me and Lancer recently had a confrontation with Saber and the previously mentioned Archer of the Black faction," Tatsumi continued, his tone serious. Shishigou and Saber listened attentively. "I haven't discovered their true identities yet, but I can tell you that Saber is a dragon slayer." This revelation left them puzzled until Shishigou connected the dots.

"You're a dragon, aren't you?" Shishigou exclaimed, surprised. Dragons were considered the epitome of mythical creatures, capable of generating mana just by breathing.

"Yep, and when Saber landed a hit on me, the wound burned... and it still burns because my stubborn fucking master refuses to heal me..." The dragon says annoyed as the two looks at him and he takes a deep breath before continuing, "But regardless, it does help narrow down his identity."

Shishigiu nodded in agreement, his expression thoughtful. "It may not be much, but it's better than nothing," he replied.

Curious, Mordred asked, "Is he strong?" Tatsumi nodded again, a hint of admiration in his eyes. "The strongest opponent I've faced in years," he admitted, not ashamed in the slightest.

"Great!" Mordred exclaimed, excitement evident in her voice. "I can't wait to fight him!" Tatsumi chuckled, reminded of Leone by her enthusiasm.

-[Shirou pov (3rd)]-

"Berserker is currently in Trifis, talking to Shishigou and Saber," she said, her worry palpable. "His madness enchantment may be low, but it's still present, and he has already assassinated a master of the black faction."

Shirou remained calm as he responded, "I understand. Let's send Achilles and Atalanta to Trifis to lure out some of the black faction and gather information about the other servants' names."

However, Semiramis had something important to share. "There's something you should know," she began, her tone serious. "Atalanta's master has fallen ill. I'm not sure how, but it seems unlikely that he'll live much longer. If Atalanta fights now, it could accelerate the process."

Shirou's expression turned grim as he replied, "I will pray for his recovery, but ultimately, our victory is for the greater good of the world."

______________________________________________________________________

That's Ch.2 I hope you enjoy it and that Fiore scene sucked to write but I think I got it good enough, 

and about why I killed Fiore's death I've burnt three bridges changed up the cannon majorly and managed to make Tatsumi two enemies

Next: Ch.3 || Kill The Dragon Slayer

Word Count: 7034

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.7K 11
Y/n L/n is back and better than ever. In the aftermath of the Fifth holy grail war, he was injured by an explosion and taken to a hospital where he...
38.5K 980 8
A singularity has appeared in a familiar place. Fuyuki city 1994. Y/n has to face old demons and a very old evil. How will Y/n face up to the evils...
1.8K 33 3
The Holy Grail War Seven servants, summoned forth by seven Masters, battle to the death. In a battle to obtain that which can grant any wish. "The Ho...
15.3K 532 18
Itadori finds himself in a world similar to his own, but something happened, now he is in a war, the Holy Grail war. While Itadori tries to unravel w...