Alpha's Scared Angel (TAEKOOK...

By FanOfReality

"I am cursed, I am unwanted, I am a failure. Then why are you still waiting for me to accept you?" I yell whi... More

Introduction/Character Description
~Prologue~
~Nothing Is Same~
~Sudden Attack~
~Shock~
~Mate~
~Advice~
~Acceptance~
~Luna Duties~
~Training Starts~
~Mystery~
~Deepest Mystery~
~Acceptance Ceremony~
~Date Pt. One~
~Date Pt. Two~
~Heat~🔞
~Coming Back~
~Rogue Attack~
~Baby Faith~
~Direct Threat~
~Mark Me~
~Meeting Time~

~How Is It Possible~

989 65 14
By FanOfReality

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

It's the next day and currently, I am helping Dad to make breakfast. At first, he wasn't ready to let me work in the kitchen because he doesn't want me to get hurt. But then I assured him that I have become a pro in the kitchen so he doesn't have to worry. Also, that's all I am doing for three years so I don't know what to do here and what my position is.

After making the batter for the pancakes I hand the bowl to Dad who asks me to chop some tomatoes as mom loves them in her omelet. While chopping the tomatoes I hear footsteps coming inside the kitchen so I turn my head and notice that Jimin is walking inside. I give him a smile which he returns with a bright smile and stands beside me. I got introduced to him last night and I am instantly drawn to him. Maybe it is because of his calm aura that has been very helpful in setting a bond between us.

"What are you making?" He asks looking excited.

"I am not making anything. I am just helping Dad with small things." I reply giving the chopped tomatoes to Dad.

"We should go to the mall and have a boys day out." Jimin says clapping his hands.

"No one is going anywhere." Yoongi remarks coming inside the kitchen with cartons of milk.

"But why? You don't go out with me nowadays and you are also telling Taehyung not to go with me. You are a big meany." I bit my lips from laughing aloud hearing Jimin's response.

"Babe, you have an appointment with the doctor and you know we can't miss this one." Yoongi lets out making me look at him with confusion.

"Why does he need to go to the doctor?" I ask.

"We are trying to conceive a baby for a few months but it seems nothing is working out. So, we thought that we should consult a gynecologist." Yoongi explains making me nod my head in understanding.

"You guys go to the dining room. I am bringing breakfast." Dad says and shoo us out of the kitchen much to my protest.

Last night, there was no one in the living room or the dining room. But today the situation is completely different because the moment we reach the dining area, all the noises stop and a bunch of eyes focus on making me feel a little uneasy.

"Guys, I know you all are wondering who he is. So, let me introduce him. He is none other than our Luna Queen Taehyung Wang and also the son of our beloved Uncle Aron." Jimin declares looking at the group of wolves who are looking beyond shock.

"But what is he doing here?" A blond-headed girl asks rudely.

"Madeline, I just said that he is Uncle Aron's son so I hope you understand that he is going to live here." Jimin replies putting his hands on his hip trying to look intimidating but with his adorable face, he is looking more like an innocent bunny.

"Doesn't he has a big Castle to live in?" This time a boy asks who is looking like a teenager to me.

"Alpha will be answering all of your questions so for now keep your mouth shut and eat breakfast." Yoongi snaps making every discussion stopped.

After that, no one talks about my staying in this pack which I am very grateful for. This time also, I can only eat a small portion of the breakfast that is being served by Dad. I know he is upset seeing my poor appetite but I can't do anything about it. I have been eating small portions for three years and this habit can't be changed overnight.

I get to know that the alpha and the beta will be coming back in the evening. So, I have enough time to rest and look around the pack. Yoongi becomes my guide who gives a broad explanation while showing me different parts of the pack. I am completely amazed to see the development around the pack because there is not a single person who doesn't work. Even the elders and the pups can be seen doing some sort of work. Although for the pup, it's more like playing than helping their parents in household work.

"Many outsiders thinks that alpha is doing injustice to the pups by letting them work. But you know what we the members of this pack think? We think that he is doing the correct thing because everyone in here was once a rogue and rogues don't have luxury. So it good that the new generation also getting to know what their parents have to face." Yoongi says making me smile.

"Now my curiosity about your alpha has become more intense. By the way, what's his name?" I ask waving my hand at the pups who are playing in the mud.

"Jeon Jungkook." I stop dead in my track hearing the name because suddenly my wolf starts whining which is so unlike of her.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask Riley who is pacing back and forth in my head.

"This name is messing with my mind and I don't fucking know why is that." He replies making me more confused.

"I really don't understand what you are trying to say." I tell him with a huff.

"You will understand when the alpha comes back from his tour. I just hope you will be able to accept the truth." By saying this he cut off the link leaving me jumbled.

What is he talking about? And what truth? He is really talked so mysteriously that it gets hard to understand him. I think I have to wait for the alpha to come back to know what's going on. Maybe he will be able to solve the mystery that has been put in my mind by my wolf.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

It's been three days since I have been out of town and away from my pack which is a common thing for any alpha. But for me it's not so simple as I like to take care of them by myself. Although I know that my gamma Yoongi is very capable of doing his duty, but something is telling me that I need to go back asap. Also my wolf Duncan is going restless as if someone is calling him. I have tried numerous time to stop him from whining but the stupid wolf is not listening to me.

"Stop calling me stupid. Without me you are nothing." Duncan retorts through the mind link.

"Then you should suggest me a perfect name for you other than stupid." I tell him with a smirk.

"You are making fun of me now but just wait and watch till we get back to our pack land." By saying this he cuts off the mind link and retreat in the back of my mind. What the hell does he mean by this? I really think that I need a different wolf because this one is messing with my mind.

Both me and Namjoon who is the beta of my pack are heading towards our pack in my private jet and will reach their in five hours. We have gone to collect the new batch of weapons from a dealer. Yes. we keep weapons with us because nowadays there can be seen a lot of hunters who are trying to find werewolves and then sell them to some labs. But they are crazy if they think they can catch us or harm us. If this was the earlier time. they might have fought us but now the matter is completely different. Now we have modern weapons as well as modern combat techniques. Many packs don't like to interact with my pack because for them we are still a bunch of rogues. Same with the council and the royals as they think no one can suppress their orders which I do always.

I hate being told what to do with my pack so it's obvious that I will never listen to any outsider. But Aron and his wife Jasmine are very different than other royals. I was very skeptical about letting them join the pack. However, hearing the cruel way they got treated by none other than the royals my blood boiled and without any doubt I let them become a part of my pack.

"Alpha, Yoongi has completed the task and the Luna Queen is settling well with his parents." Namjoon informs me.

"Hmm, that good to know." I reply absentmindedly.

"Are you alright?" He asks sitting across from me.

"Duncan is being restless for some time and when I asked him what's wrong, he told me that I will know everything when we get back to the pack land." I answer releasing a sigh.

"I think he is talking about the Luna Queen. You may be the alpha of our pack but he is still higher than you by rank." He replies and I think he is making sense.

"Let's see then." I let out before looking out of the window towards the vast majority of the cloud mixing with blue.

Finally after a long wait, the jet lends to the airport. I thank the pilot and the crew for their cooperation. There is already a car waiting for us out of the airport so without wasting time we get inside the car fastening our seatbelts. I can see that Namjoon is biting his nails which makes me chuckle.

"Stop laughing at me." He grumbles.

"You really need to stop being scared of your papa." I tell him.

"You know well that can't be happening because there is only one person who is not scared of him and that is none other than my dad. I don't know how he handles papa so well while nearly pee in my pants." This time I am not able to control my laugh anymore. Seriously for a 26 years old, he is a scaredy cat when it comes to his papa and my uncle Oliver.

"Then why didn't you inform him about this trip beforehand? You should have at least call him ones to let him know that you are alright." I tell him after I control my laughter.

"He wasn't home when you told me to accompany you so I only got to tell dad about the trip. Also, dad promised me that he would handle papa but now he is saying that papa will beat me when I go home." He answers just as the car drive into our pack territory and Duncan starts whining in my mind again making a headache grow pretty fast.

"Can't you stay still for sometime? You are giving me headache."  I tell my wolf who whine loudly making me curse inwardly.

Namjoon and I get out of the car before walking inside the pack house where we live with everyone. There are many small houses in the pack land for the families who wants to stay privately but I prefer the pack house for myself. Because I haven't found my mate yet which is very uncommon for any werewolf because at the age of 18 we usually find our mate. But in my case, things are different. I am 25 years old and yet haven't found the one for me.

The moment I set my feet inside, the strong smell of Rose mixed with Chocolate waved to my nose making both me and Duncan to go crazy. I take deep breaths just to smell the intoxicating scent. I don't wait for Namjoon and hurriedly walk towards the back lawn from where the smell is coming. Upon arriving there, I can see a lot of members of the pack so it's not easy for me to detect the owner of the scent. Just then I hear an sweet laughing sound making me turn my head towards the left and there he is playing with the pups.

"Mate." Both Duncan and I yell out catching not only his but everyone's attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 670 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
61K 2.7K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
181K 12.3K 33
[Completed] Jungkook was a gifted child by Moon Goddess. He always lived with a small tribal pack in a dense forest, until one day when he came to kn...
824K 53.9K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...