Alpha's Scared Angel (TAEKOOK...

By FanOfReality

"I am cursed, I am unwanted, I am a failure. Then why are you still waiting for me to accept you?" I yell whi... More

Introduction/Character Description
~Prologue~
~Nothing Is Same~
~Sudden Attack~
~How Is It Possible~
~Mate~
~Advice~
~Acceptance~
~Luna Duties~
~Training Starts~
~Mystery~
~Deepest Mystery~
~Acceptance Ceremony~
~Date Pt. One~
~Date Pt. Two~
~Heat~🔞
~Coming Back~
~Rogue Attack~
~Baby Faith~
~Direct Threat~
~Mark Me~
~Meeting Time~

~Shock~

977 66 16
By FanOfReality

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

When my eyes open I feel like my head is being hit by something very hard because of the headache that is ponding so badly. I look around the room and much to my surprise it's not something I have expected after being kidnapped. Yes, I clearly remember that a needle was being stabbed in my neck which made me lost consciousness. But now seeing the luxurious room, I don't know what to feel about the situation and why I am being brought here in the first place.

The room is quite large with a king-size bed frame featuring a rose pink velvet style upholstery, deeply padded tufted buttoned headboard with a chrome metal frame, sturdy wooden legs, and a slatted base. There is a bedside table on the right side, its minty hue and smart matte lacquer finish are complemented by tapered galvanized steel legs and minimalist rounded pull handles. There is a huge Chandelier fitting in chrome finish with a mass of crystal glass drops surrounded by a textured translucent silver fabric shade on the middle of the ceiling. At the feet of the bed, a two-seater sofa that is upholstered in a soft dusty pink colored velvet with oblique wooden legs is situated.

There are long white sheer curtains hang on the windows from and I can tell that there is a balcony attached to this beautiful room. But the nicest part of the room is the reading area which is situated in the right corner of the room with a little bed by the window. It has a cushion and some throw pillows on top of it and a huge bookshelf attached to the wall behind it.

I set my feet down on the plush rug which feels quite good. I know I am sounding like I don't have any care in the world but believe me it's not true. I am really worried about my whereabouts but something about this place is comforting me to the point where I don't feel like I am in a strange place. I look around the beige-colored room in awe as it matches my taste so well that it's quite scary. Everything in this room screams my choice of things, as if it's made for me.

"Finally you are awake." I get startled by the sudden voice so I look at the source of the voice and find a very handsome as well as well-built man standing on the doorstep.

"Umm, who are you?" I ask with a gulp.

"My name is Min Yoongi, the Gamma of this pack." He replies walking inside the room.

"What's this pack name and why am I brought here?" I ask out of curiosity.

"This is the Forbidden Rogue Pack and I am sorry for kidnapping you, Luna Queen." I hold back a gasp when he slightly bows his head.

"Why are you calling me Luna Queen?" I inquire because no one ever called me by this title then why he is doing it.

"You are the Luna Queen of werewolves so that's the correct way to address you." He answers looking at me with confusion.

"Is there any problem?" He asks when I don't say anything for some time.

"Can you please tell me what I am doing here?" I ask politely.

"There are some persons who have asked our Alpha's help to rescue you from the Royal Castle. Although I don't know exactly what they have said to the Alpha, but I can tell you that they are good people. You get fresh and then I will take you downstairs to meet them. Also, I think you need some solid food." He says giving me a gentle smile calming my nerves.

"But I don't have any clothes with me." I voice out.

"About that, you don't have to worry. There is a walk-in closet beside the bathroom and there are enough clothes for you to wear." By saying this, he leaves the room.

Now, I am feeling more confused just thinking about the persons who want to rescue me. Also, the mysterious alpha of this pack and what must be his real motive behind helping the people. I think I have an idea about it, the council members have put a bounty on this pack, maybe the Alpha has gotten to know about this matter and that's why he has asked his pack members to kidnap me. Then he can blackmail the council to take back the bounty as the Luna Queen is the most important person after the Alpha King.

Everything is messing with my mind, I think I need to calm down and get fresh. With that thought in mind, I walk inside the bathroom and again it screams luxury. I heave a sigh and decide to take a shower. I cover my hair with a shower cap and then switch on the shower which thankfully pours warm water.

I clean my body with the body gel that I have found on one of the shelves and then thoroughly rinse my body. I wipe the excess water with a towel and wrap another dry towel around my body before going inside what I think is a walk-in closet and believe me when I say, it's a massive place of all types of clothes and other things. My mouth hangs open seeing the amount of branded things are stored up here.

I am scared to even touch anything here, but alas I can't stay wrapped in a towel so with shaky hands I pull out a Nike Crewneck Sweatshirt along with Straight Wide Leg Baggy Jeans to wear. I take off the shower cap and comb my hair detangling the few knots I have. I open the drawers of the vanity table and find my favorite moisturizer inside it along with other necessary things. Whoever designed this room knows well about my choices or how can my favorite things are already in the room.

After applying the moisturizer on the face and a little bit of lip balm on the lips, I decide to go downstairs to meet the persons about whom Yoongi was talking about. I walk out of the room and look around the corridors in anticipation not knowing where to go. But I think Riley knows where to go because he is telling me in my mind what to do.

With his instruction, I take a left first and then go to the right part where I find a long staircase. I walk down the staircase and finally reach the end of it. I can hear voices coming from the corner so I walk further and notice a spacious space which can be called the dining area or the way to the kitchen.

Suddenly, the all too familiar smell of strawberry along with dust comes to my nose and before I know it, I am rushing towards the kitchen to find one of my most favorite people whom I can tell is there. Upon arriving inside the kitchen, I stop dead in my track seeing the small and but strong back of none other than my father.

"Dad." I cry out while he turns around and gives me his famous smile.

"My baby." He lets out opening his arms and I don't delay in accepting his much-needed hug.

"I have missed you so much, Daddy." I say while tears run down my face freely.

"I know baby and I have missed you too." He replies and pulls away from the hug before wiping my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

I look at him closely and am happy to say that he is looking more healthy than ever. There is a glow in his eyes but there are also dark circles under his eyes making me frown in worry. He must have noticed my change in mood so he kisses me on the forehead and makes me sit down on one of the chairs across the kitchen counter.

"Don't worry you're pretty little head much. I will answer every question of yours but first eat this. You are looking way too thin for my liking." He remarks putting a plate full of juicy steak and chicken kebab in front of me.

"But I don't think I can eat this much." I reply seeing the heavy amount of food.

"It's alright sweetie, you can eat as much as you can." He replies with a sad smile.

I pick up the knife and cut a small piece of the steak before putting it inside my mouth with the help of a fork. Instantly tears gather around my eyes when the nostalgic feeling hit me hard. How I have missed my Dad's cooking and his nature of pampering me. But I hold back the tears and continue to eat the dinner.

I can only finish half of the meal before my stomach starts protesting, indicating that I am full. I look in Dad's direction and notice that he is wiping his tears as if trying to hide them from me. I get up from the chair and hug him tightly. After long two years, I am finally seeing him and I have no words to describe the feeling that is growing inside my heart.

"All the love is for Dad only?" I turn around and look at the woman who not only gave birth to me but also taught me the ropes of life.

"Mom." I let out and run straight into her outstretched arms.

"I know I know sweet boy. Shh, stop crying baby." She says rubbing my back gently while I keep crying in her arms.

"I have missed you so much." I tell her the same thing I told Dad.

"Me too, my child. But now that you are here, I am not letting you go anywhere." She replies after I pull away from the hug.

"I think we should go to the living room and tell him everything." Dad remarks in which Mom nods her head.

They both lead me out of the kitchen and towards a very spacious living room which is decorated with modern things. But that's not the point here, I need to know what my parents are doing here and also what with kidnapping me.

"Now, you can ask as many questions as you want." Mom says after we sit down on the couch.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask looking at them both.

"As you know, no pack is allowed to accept us after the getting order from Catherine. So, we had to take shelter among the humans. But soon we were discovered by some hunters who tried to catch us. Thankfully, the beta of this pack found us on time and took us here." Mom replies making me feel horrible.

"I am sorry, Mom. Just because of me, both of you have to suffer so much." I tell her while hanging my head in shame.

"You haven't done anything wrong, sweetie. The Royals are the one who has been doing injustice and this is not just for the first time. They are abusing the weak ones for a long time." Dad says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"But still, why is the alpha of this pack helping you?" I ask.

"Because he doesn't go by the rules of the Royals." Yoongi answers coming there.

"Uncle Aron, Jimin is asking for your help in the nursery. The pups are demanding to hear their bedtime story from you or they won't sleep." Yoongi says looking at Dad who shakes his head with a fond smile.

"My Taehyung was same. It's okay, I will go and  bedtime story." Dad says and gets up from the couch before walking in the direction where Yoongi came from.

"Who is Jimin?" I ask no one in particular.

"Jimin is my mate and also one of the healers of the pack." Yoongi replies taking a seat across from me.

"One of the healers?" I wonder aloud in shock. If I am not wrong then there are not many healers left in the packs because many consider them as unwanted.

"We have more than ten healers in our pack." I gasp looking at mom who has replied.

"Seems like you don't know much about this pack." Yoongi comments.

"Umm, yeah you are right. I don't know much about your pack and that's why I want to know more. Also, I want to thank your Alpha for accepting my parents in this pack." I reply giving her a small smile.

"You can talk to him tomorrow because right now he is out of town." Yoongi replies.

"By the way, you still didn't tell me about the sudden attack on the Royal Moon Pack." I remark looking at the mom and Yoongi.

"Your father and I told the alpha what's going on inside the castle. Thankfully, he wasn't someone who is believed in rumors so when we asked him to rescue you he agreed. It may have taken time but finally you are here with us." Mom replies looking relieved.

"I had given up hope that I would ever be able to get out of that prison." I let out.

"Don't worry, no one will be able to take you back there." Yoongi comments giving me a gentle smile which seems so out of his character.

"Thank you so much for your help." I tell him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 27.5K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
4.8M 300K 52
Hopeless romantic and bookworm Kim Taehyung has lived his entire life in a village pertaining to the Jeon Kingdom. As an omega destined to an arrange...
28K 904 47
Taehyung's face flushed crimson, his breaths shallow and rapid, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum. His hands trembled as he instinctively p...
31.5K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...