His angel her devil

By everlove2069

Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is... More

Chapter 1: So it begins
Chapter 2: Fuck off
Chapter 3: Extra shift
Chapter 4: What happened?
Chapter 5: Life goes on.
Chapter 6: oh no.
Chapter 7: Just friends?
Chapter 8: Hostage
Chapter 10: Can you just come outside?
Chapter 11: Hug
Chapter 12: Train Wreck
Chapter 13: Dont let me go.
Chapter 14: My rings?
Chapter 15:Hurt by you
Chapter 16: Internal battle
Chapter 17: Good morning.
Chapter 18: Ace
Chapter 19: Don't touch me.
Chapter 20: Alice
Chapter 21: Is this okay?
Chapter 22: Fucked up
Chapter 23: You got me fired
Chapter 24: Dont take her
Chapter 25: Not so fast
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Too late
Chapter 28: Hugs that can kill
Chapter 29: I will be the loudest one.
Chapter 30: I'm ready.
Chapter 31: Fine, im gone.
Chapter 32: I love you
Chapter 33: College
Chapter 34: I found it!
Chapter 35: Why?
Chapter 36: Well where did you put it?
Chapter 37: Let go
Chapter 38: Fluffy
Chapter 39: I made it!
Chapter 40: All grown up.
New book!!!
NEW BOOK!!!

Chapter 9: Do you want to leave?

27.1K 486 91
By everlove2069

Arias pov🦋

I woke up to pain coursing through my body, my ribs hurt so bad. My head is pounding. I finally opened my eyes only to close them again due to the light coming through the window. Once I slowly got use to the light I lifted my heavy eyelids. The harsh reality smacked me in the face causing me to shoot up quickly, groaning in pain.

I need to get out of here! Ryan should be at the house by now. And if he knows I'm gone, I'm going to literally be dead. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears, it's so loud.

A soft hand moved over my hand causing me to look down only to see Damion still asleep against my hand. I felt bad for almost waking him up but I need to go..NOW!

"Damion, Damion!" I tried whispering, this man only grunted and moved his head to my leg.

"Two more hours" he mumbled into my leg. I wish I could stay here forever but I really can't. "Damion I have to go, please wake up." I said massaging his head trying to move his head away from the bruise on my leg.

He slowly lifted his head, grumbling about me staying forever. Yeah like that would never happen. "Can you take me back home?" I asked in a small voice, being cautious of him.

"After breakfast." He said reaching his hand towards me.

After 10 minutes of trying to get out of the bed, Damion led me towards what I'm guessing the kitchen.

My jaw dropped seeing the huge kitchen that sits in front of me. The white and black mixed well, adding more perfection to this house.

After I was done standing there in awe , I turned to see Damion grabbing some cereal and milk.

While we were eating in the dining room, two men walked in one with light brown skin that looked about 6'0, he had light brown eyes and dark brown long curly hair.

The other man had slightly darker skin compared to the first man, he had a big gorgeous Afro that stood tall, it looked so soft. He had a beautiful well sculptured face, with dark brown eyes, he stood at around 6'1.

The first man spoke in a deep Indian accent, "hello, I'm Grey, it's nice to finally meet you." I just slowly looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"Aria." I whispered not wanting to be too loud.

"I'm Alfonso, nice to finally meet the women who has my capo whipped already." Alfonso said making my face heat up. He started sitting down at the end of the table.

After we all ate breakfast, I could only eat 5-7 bites, but Damion said it was a good start and that he was proud of me.

The whole time we were eating I sat on Damions left side, I tried moving over when Grey was trying to take a seat but Damion just told me to stay in the seat.

We were all in the kitchen, I was washing our dishes while they talked. Damion told me not to clean but I felt bad so I argued with him to just let me do them, he finally let me do it grumbling about me being stubborn.

"So, Aria when is this man letting you go?" Alfonso asked me, smirking at Damion who was glaring at him.

"I was actually thinking in the next minute or so, if that's okay with him." I said quietly not wanting to piss them off, they were all really buff and could break me like a twig.

Damion look at me and pulled me to his side. I have shivers down my spine due to the closeness.

He bent his head down while the others left the kitchen giving him a knowing look. I felt his breath on my neck next to my ear, making me shiver slightly.

"Are you sure you want to leave so soon?" He whispered in my ear, his lips slightly touching my ear. No, I wanted to say but I knew I had to go to the house before he got there.

I guess I was in my thoughts for longer than I thought because I felt a warm hand on my hip. He hummed, "what will it be Aria?" He asked standing up but still resting his hand on my hip.

"n-y-yes." I whispered trying to stay focused.

I felt the warmth on my hip leave and I wanted to whine but I held it in not wanting to be weird. "Okay, just let me my keys." He said walking out of the kitchen. He sounded like he wanted to say something else, but of course that was just my mind playing games.

No one would want to deal with me all alone, and for that long, yikes!

Some time later we were in the car, he said that he couldn't find his keys so he had me sit on the couch, because 'you can't move' he said, he also gave me a stern look when I tried to get up, that gave me chills.

While getting into the car I tried to hide the look of pain on my face, my body has never hurt this much before. What is wrong with me? I thought for a little bit, I heard the door open and close. "Okay, seatbelt." He said starting the car.

He would take a few glances at me while driving, his right hand twitched and his eyes twitched slightly. I wonder why he does that but I didn't want to ask.

His hand made its way slowly over to my lap, when I looked at him, his eyes were just on the road..? That's weird, my thoughts were cut off by a deep raspy voice.

"Can you rub my hand again?" He seemed nervous, but he tried to hide it.

"While you are driving...I don't want you to get tired." I said unsure, I don't want to have another person's death on my hands.

He glanced over at me, "you won't make me tired I promise." I slowly reached for his hand, slowly rubbing circles on the rough parts of his hand, adding pressure on the tight spots.

After massaging his hands for a little bit he pulled his hand away. "I'm sorry, I didn't-" I was cut off by the car stopping, but we were not by the house.

"Aria, for one, don't apologize thank you for that it felt wonderful. And two can we talk about what happened. I don't feel comfortable leaving you in a place where you are unsafe, or uncomfortable." He asked looking at me.

oh no. Please not this, please just smack your head and forget about it all please! Aria! That's rude, and uncalled for!

I took a few minutes to process his words and how to answer. I can't tell him the truth, because he would laugh at me and throw me out of the car.

"Aria, just reassure me that you are safe and I won't ask anything and give you space, if that's what you need or want." He was now turned in his seat grabbing my chin in a soft but firm grip.

"I'm fine." I whispered, he simply sighed out of relief and started driving again.

"I'm sorry for pushing you. I just want to know you are okay." I simply just nodded watching the trees pass by, knowing I have to lie hurts.

A little too soon for my liking, we pulled up to the house. His car is there, fuck! I looked over at Damion to see him glaring at the truck.

"T-th-thanks for, umm, everything. Yeah, but I-I have to go!" I said trying to open the door with my butter like fingers. I felt his eyes on me making me fight the door even more. Fucking stupid butter car!

"Aria-" he started but I can't, I can't. "Don't. Please. I just have to go. Thanks." I said finally opening the door climbing out, he can yell at me later about not letting him not open it.

I got up to the door, turning back to see him gone, I wanted to stay, I'm sorry. I thought opening the front door.

When I got inside I found the house trashed, there seemed to be a break in. Ryan was on the couch passed out, beer bottles all over the place with his weed pipe of the coffee table.

Looking down I saw white powder under his nose. I grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch and covered his body. I felt bad for him, but I don't know why. Mama would of done the same thing if she was here.

Once I got all ready for bed, I crawled into bed, laying on my back. I looked up at the ceiling, today was okay. I thought as I drifted in and out of sleep.

Yeah, today was pretty good. I thought before getting more comfortable on the mattress.

Goodnight mama, I love you, so much.

That was the last thought I had in my mind before it was consumed with darkness.

Heyyy guys! Thank you for reading another chapter! It means so much to me! I love you all!-love author🖤🖤. Word count: 1572

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By

Teen Fiction

262K 4.9K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...
8.4M 261K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
11.6K 253 16
Ariana Grace Russo is a 12-year-old girl who lived with her dad. Her dad took her when she was 3 years old. Since then she has lived with him in a sm...
797K 15.4K 44
Aria Romano. 19 years old use to the word of crime and violence. Growing up Aria was the sort of child who had to care for herself. She never knew he...