Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 18 - To the battle field

2K 70 11
By CrqzyCalico

3rd POV

  Rimuru went to newly made Milim's office and knocked on the door. Though it was still made out of stone, the decoration got better than before.

"Come in." Frey said from behind the doors and Rimuru walked inside pushing the door open.

  There were three people inside the office. One was Milim sitting on the chair, looking at the map in front of her with bored expression. The other two were Frey and Karion who were tortu- teaching Milim.

  Milim's eyes lit up as soon as she saw Rimuru and jumped up from her seat.

"Are you here to play uncle Rimuru?" Milim asked with sparkling eyes full of expectations.

"Sorry, but no. I'm just here to tell you guys that we will be leaving soon." Rimuru said apologetically.

"What? Can't you stay here longer?" Milim said. Her eyes looked like they were going to burst with tears any moment.

"Now, Milim. You can't have him stay here forever." Frey said from behind. Though her words were strict, she looked sympathetically at Milim.

"It's okay. I won't leave right now. Besides, I'll visit here time to time and play with you." Rimuru said as he tried to reassure Milim.

"You promise?" (Milim)

"Yes, I promise." (Rimuru)

  Milim calmed down after that and Rimuru told his plan to Karion and Frey, but not the exact details just in case.

"If you're going to empire, won't you need backup? We can lend you some help." Karion asked. It will be a good asset, but it wasn't needed now.

"Thank you, but it's okay. Ciel said she will bring some help. You can help the ogres clear the Clayman's remaining subordinates, if you can of course." (Rimuru)

"Sure, we'll help them. By the way, who is that help Ciel will bring?" (Frey)

"Well, I don't really know. She didn't tell me." Rimuru replied with an awkward smile. He had asked Ciel about that but all she said was that it'll be very useful.

"Okay then. Call us when you're going to depart." (Frey)

 Rimuru nodded and went out of the office.

'I wonder what Ciel is doing now...'

Ciel POV

  As soon as I appeared in the Jura forest, I let Raiga come out. He had been cooped up in imaginary source for long time, so it'll be nice for him to run around.

"Raiga, head to the ogre village." I said once I climbed on him.

"Yes my lord!" Raiga said as he wagged his tail and rushed through the woods. I closed my eyes as I felt wind blowing around my body.

  After about 5 minutes we arrived at the gate of the village.

"You can run around as much as you want. Just come back when I call you." I said once I dismounted from Raiga.

  Raiga wagged his tail with sparkling eyes and dashed into woods again with a gush of wind.

"Ciel-sama?" (Shuna)

  I turned around and saw Shuna at the gate of the village.

"Hello Shuna. How have you been?" I asked as I walked up to her. I could see that her power increased than before. She must have practiced hard while we were gone.

"We're doing fine, all thanks to you Ciel-sama." Shuna said as she bowed her head. She then looked around with a confused look.

"Is Rimuru-sama not with you this time?" (Shuna)

"Yes, he's with Milim now. Can you call all the kijins? I have some request for you." (Ciel)

"Of course." Shuna said and she walked away.

'She was clearly disappointed when I said Rimuru didn't come with me, wasn't she? Ah, Rimuru dear. When are you going to stop hooking up girls unknowingly?' I thought as I suppressed the little jealousy sprouting in the corner of my mind. 'He is mine. I'm not letting anyone have him except me!'

Rimuru at that time

"Achoo-!" (Rimuru)

"Rimuru-sama are you alright?" (Hermes)

"Yeah. I just felt some chill on my back." (Rimuru)

Back to Ciel

  As I was thinking, the kijins gathered around. They had clearly became stronger, especially Benimaru and Souei.

"Welcome back Ciel-sama!" said as he bowed toward me along with the others. After some exchange of greetings, we moved on to the main point.

"I would like to request you to clear out the remaining subordinates of Clayman. They will be strong but judging by your abilities it will be okay. Would you accept?" I said and waited for their reply.

"Clayman... Formal demon lord's subordinates will be worthy opponents." (Shion)

"I would like to use my skill and be a help to Rimuru-sama and Ciel-sama." (Shuna)

  After a few exchanges of words, they all turned to me and bowed again.

"We will carry out your request, Ciel-sama!" (Kijins)

"Good. Some of you should stay behind and protect the village. For the others, get ready until tomorrow." I said and they all nodded.

"Would you like to stay for the night Ciel-sama? We can have a room ready for you." (Kabarou)

'Room... thinking about that the last time we've been here we....' I almost blushed heavily in front of them because of the memory but was able to hide it just in time.

"Thank you, but no. I told Rimuru that I'll be back today. I'll come back tomorrow." (Ciel)

"As you wish Ciel-sama." said and the kijins went back to their work.

  Once they were gone, I headed out of the village and called Raiga back. He came rushing within seconds after my call and went back inside my shadow.

  With a final glance at the village, I activated {Spacial travel}. When I calculated the coordinates of the destination, I inserted the precise location I wanted. And the result was undoubtedly perfect.

  As soon as I appeared in Milim's territory, I fell on someone's arm. Some could see it as mistake but it was all according to the plan.

"When you told me to stand here at this exact time, I didn't expect that such a beauty will fall from the sky." A familiar voice spoke and I looked up to see Rimuru looking at me with a smile.

"Well, how was it?" I said smiling back at him.

"Perfect." Rimuru replied with a warm smile and leaned down to leave a light kiss me on my lips.

"So will the kijins come?" Rimuru asked, still holding me in his arms.

"Yes they will. I'll pick them up tomorrow." (Ciel)

"Then I should tell Frey that we'll be leaving tomorrow. I didn't tell her when since I wasn't sure." (Rimuru)

"Okay. Why don't we rest for now? It'll be a long day tomorrow." I said. The sky was already dyed with red and orange color as sun set down to the horizon.

"Sure, why not." Rimuru said as he carried me in his arms to our room.

  The room was much better than when we arrived. The stone chairs were replaced with more comfortable ones and the wooden bed was improved to a comfy one with soft blankets on it.

  I could say that my teaching had gained a lot of fruits.

  Rimuru tossed me gently on the bed as we went inside the room and before I made contact with the bed, he teleported and caught me from below.

  I giggled a little as Rimuru's breath tickled my ear. Rimuru turned sideways, still hugging me from behind and pulled the blanket over. Our clothes were already changed into plain pajamas the moment we entered.

'Ah, I wish this moment could last forever.' I thought as I peacefully fell asleep in Rimuru's warm embrace.

Timeskip

  I woke up as the morning light came through the window and brightened the room.

  I could still feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned myself around to meet a pair of warm golden eyes lookingat me.

"Good morning Ciel." Rimuru said with a smile and planted a light kiss on my forehead. He tightened his embrace a bit, pulling me closer to his warm body.

"Good morning dear. When did you woke up?" I said as I returned the smile.

"Just a moment ago." (Rimuru)

  As I was hoping that this relaxing moment will last forever, someone knocked on the door. I was disappointed, but eventually got up and changed into my clothes.

"Come in." Rimuru said once we were done changing.

  The door opened and Hermes, one of Milim's follower came into view. He was a nice person who was especially eager in learning how to cook, but this kind of interruption was unappreciated.

"Rimuru-sama, Ciel-sama. We have prepared the soldiers to go to Jistav." Hermes said as he bowed to both of us.

"Alright. We will depart after Ciel brings the kijins." (Rimuru)

  Hermes nodded and went out of the room. We followed shortly after. Rimuru went to Milim and co to tell them we are leaving and I went to Jura forest to pick kijins up.

  I used {Spacial travel} to the village and saw the kijins waiting for me at the entrance of the village, fully prepared for their mission.

"Are you ready?" I asked once I arrived and met the kijins. The ones going were Benimaru, Souei, Hakrou, Shuna, and Shion. I could say it was a fine choice. Kabarou is a chief so they will fill reassured to have him at the village. The others were certainly a good choice for battle, especially Benimaru and Hakrou.

"Yes Ciel-sama!" The kijins replied in unison. I nodded and activated {Spacial travel}, teleporting us back to Milim's territory.

  We were greeted by about 20 people consisted of Milim's followers, lycanthropes, and harpies. Middray, Suphia and the other harpy whom I don't know were explaining the mission to them.

"Ciel-sama, they're ready." Middray said soon after we arrived.

"Thank you. Tell them to gather at the courtyard. We'll be there soon." I said and headed into the temple with kijins following me.

"Oh, Ciel. You're back." Rimuru said upon meeting with us in the hallway and gave a light kiss on my cheek as a greeting.

  I saw Shuna's eyes widen for a second and smirked internally. 'See? He is mine!'

"So you came. I really appreciate your help." Rimuru said as he turned his gaze toward the kijins.

"We will always follow your order Rimuru-sama!" The kijins responded as they all knelt on their knees. Their fidelity to Rimuru looked almost incomparable.

"Good. I already told Milim that we are leaving so we can go now." Rimuru said as he started toward the courtyard with me on his side and kijins following behind.

  After a brief explanation for their mission Rimuru and I teleported all of us to Jistav. It was a job requiring various complex calculations but it wasn't a problem for us. Within blink of an eye, we appeared at the outskirt of Jistav.

"Listen clearly. Your goal is to neutralize Clayman's remaining force. There are some threats such as the 'five fingers', Clayman's most powerful subordinates. Two of them are already taken care of so you have three more to go. Contact us when there is problem and do your best!" (Rimuru)

  A great cheer responded to Rimuru's speech. Rimuru nodded to them and ordered them to proceed which they followed immediately.

  We watched them march away for some minutes until they disappeared into the fogs.

"By the way, who is that help you mentioned earlier?" Rimuru asked once they were out of sight.

"Yeah... about that. He's just an old friend of yours." I replied hesitantly since Rimuru wasn't really comfortable with this 'help'.

"An old friend?" Rimuru asked with a puzzled expression.

"Rimuru, do you trust me?" I asked looking straight into his eyes.

"Of course." (Rimuru)

"Then don't ask anything until I'm done." I said and before he can say anything further, I activated demon summoning.

  It wasn't the one that summons specific demon but I was perfectly sure that he will come since I noticed him watching us few days ago. I immediately blocked him so I was sure that he will be craving to come out.

  Rimuru face turned into a frown as considerable amount of magicules went out of him. Then, realization came as he saw a figure with black hair emerging from the summoning circle.

"No... not him..." I heard him groan and buried his face in his hands. I felt a bit guilty but didn't stop since it was for the best. Besides, it was already too late to stop.

"Kufufufu, how nice to be out in the world again." A distinctive yet familiar laugh came from the demon standing in front of us.

"It has been a while, hasn't it? Well, I should thank you for summoning me, my lords" Noir said as he bowed slightly toward us.

 Rimuru didn't say anything since he was to busy wondering why he got in this situation. He didn't hate Noir but was uncomfortable with him since he always talked nonsense about worshipping him every chance he got.

"Noir, I would like you to accompany us to the empire." (Ciel)

"Of course. Do you want to destroy the empire or just the emperor?" Noir said with a smile as if it was no big deal. Typical thinking for a primordial demon, but that wasn't what we need now.

"No. We just want you to help in case there are any troubles." I said. Noir looked slightly disappointed but nodded without any complaints.

Ciel, did you really have to summon him?

  Rimuru asked via {Thought communication}. Though olit didn't show me his face, I could see that he was exasperated.

<<It was for the best.>>

...There's nothing I can say if you say that. Alright, let's go for now.

  Rimuru ended the conversation with a huge sigh and wordlessly walked to my side.

"Ah, Rimuru-sama, what a-" (Noir)

"Stop it, that's an order." Rimuru immediately caught him off. Noir looked like he took enormous damage but that changed at his next word.

"From this day on, your name will be Diablo." Rimuru said and again another lump of magicules went out of him. He staggered a little so I had to hold him steady from his side.

  For Diablo, he was wrapped in black and purple swirl, going through his evolution. He had monstorous ability before so he will be more stronger after the evolution. He may become on par with Guy too.

  After a few moments, the evolution ended and Diablo appeared again. He looked almost as same as before except his clothes turned into one of a butler. 

'What a flavor.' I thought as I looked at Diablo's outfit. I was sure Rimuru was thinking the same thing.

"Such a blessing for me. I shall serve you eternally for now." Diablo said as he kneeled in front of us.

  Rimuru's looked as if he wanted to reject but he knew that it wouldn't work, so he just sighed and nodded. 

"Teleport us to the empire's border near the place where Cryptid country used to be. You know where that is, right?" (Rimuru)

"Of course. I have heard of it from Blanc." Diablo said and with a snap of his finger, teleported us to the exact place. Once we arrived at that place Rimuru nodded at me, signaling to atart the plan.

  I nodded back and looked at him, waiting for Kumara. A streak of black smoke came out of him and seconds after Kumara appeared. Her eyes were flaming with anger but there was also strong determination controlling it.

  Diablo looked like he wanted to ask who she was but stayed silent. Though he is kind of overeactive, he knows how to read the situation.

  Rimuru and I wordlessly put our hands on her shoulder and gave her a nod of encouragement. Kumara too, nodded back wordlessly. We then separated and went to our position. Our job was to surround the area with a barrier after the target arrives, while Kumara's is to take her revenge.

  Once everything was ready, Kumara stood in the middle of the clearing surrounded by dark woods. Taking in a deep breath, she began to release her aura, luring the prey to her deadly claws.

---------------------------------------

I almost failed to keep my words about monday-thursday update, but it doesn't matter since I updated. 

Also the update schedule will probably changed since I now have two stories going on.

That's all I have to say for now.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...
18.3K 477 9
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
5.7K 136 8
Veldora Tempest - The Storm Dragon, also known as Unstoppable force of nature Evil Dragon, Ruthless Monster Or is he? Is he really evil or is he kin...
272K 10K 151
This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for humanity 'Azatoth' perishes. When Azatoth...