Collide : Bellamy Blake

By nostalgic_life

Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Be... More

Down to earth
Reunion
River
Were not alone
Suicide mission
Jasper
Lullaby
Slay your demons
Murder
Banishing
Jealousy
Mistake
Poison
Life and death
Day trip
Forgiveness
Unity day
Gone
The bridge
Lies
I love you
Grounders
What about season two?
Dying alone
Found
Back to me
Save her

Fire

464 9 1
By nostalgic_life

"Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya
Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya"

Blank space | Taylor Swift

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I missed having Bellamy's company. I felt so different around him, it was a warm feeling in my heart but I couldn't place what it was.

Surprisingly Bellamy gave murphy the job of helping Octavia and Del cook food. Maybe it was because Murphy didn't look like a threat anymore.

Seeing as I was feeling a lot better I walked over to the meat tent.

"hey guys, need some help?" I asked as I skipped up to them.

"What are you doing? You should be resting Annabeth" octavia replied.

"yeah she's right, what are you doing up" murphy added on.

"Oh come on, I've been inside for who knows how long, I wanted to see daylight again" I stated.

Both of them laughed at my comment. Finally after some begging the two let me help them out. I couldn't do anything else, my hand was still healing so I couldn't help Raven build landmines and I couldn't help jasper because he was trying to make more gun powder while other kids were still sick.

It started to feel really hot and when I turned around I realised Del was putting way too much wood on the fire then he should.

"Hey, stop putting wood on the fire" octavia spat at him.

"She's right, cut it out" I added on.

Of course he didn't listen and kept adding more and more. The flames got bigger each time.

"Come on they said to stop!" murphy yelled at him.

"If you can't handle the heat get out" del replied.

"stop being an ass" Murphy added again.

Just as Del went to add another piece of wood the whole thing caught fire. As I tried to push Octavia out I got my bandage caught on the table.

"Murphy!" I yelled out.

I felt the flames come closer and was finding it hard to breath through the smoke. Soon enough Murphy pulled me out of the meat stand.

"Are you okay?" Octavia asked me.

I was coughing a lot from the smoke I had inhaled but I managed to get an "I'm fine" out.

"You idiot. That was all our food!" Octavia shouted while coughing.

Murphy stayed by my side to make sure I was alright. We saved what we could before everything burnt down to ashes.

I had a burn on my arm but apart from that we were all okay. Suddenly Murphy and Del broke out into a fight and Bellamy ran over.

"What the hell happened!!?" bellamy yelled as he looked at all of us.

"del put to much wood on the fire!" octavia shouted.

"Annabeth you okay?" bellamy asked me.

"yeah I'm fine" I replied.

"You're hurt" he said softly helping me up.

"I'm okay" I said softly.

"bell that was all out food" octavia said.

"what are we gonna do now" she added looked at him.

"We'll all go hunting" Clarke suggested.

"She's right, we can't fight when we are all staving" I replied.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

The plan was to have leave at sunset then come back 3 hours later. Of course bellamy made me stay in camp with octavia. He was worried for me, yet again.

"Everyone leave in a group of three and grab a weapon!" bellamy yelled out to everyone.

"Every group gets one gun!" Clarke added on.

"Use the spears to kill animals the guns are for grounders!" Bellamy added.

"You stay here okay?" bellamy told me.

"Oh my god I'll be fine" I replied.

"Okay"he smiled.

As he walked off I stopped him.

"Wait!" I yelled out to him.

"Don't die" I whispered.

"I won't" he laughed.

Clarke had a group with a boy named Myles and Finn. Raven and jasper were still making gun powder so I offered to help them. I know I couldn't do much but I could try.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov~~~~~

I caught around two boars and a deer and as I arrived back to camp, I ran through the camp gates and went straight to Annabeth embracing her in my arms and holding her close to my chest.

She laughed as I picked her up and held her. Unfortunately our moment didn't last long, Murphy had came up to us and picked Anna off the ground while hugging her.

I'll admit it, I was jealous. I liked Annabeth alot but it seems as though I wasn't the only one. I mean look at her, she was gorgeous and kind to everyone.

I cleared my throat and Murphy put her down.

"Where's Clarke" Annabeth asked me looking around at the gate.

"They aren't here yet?" I questioned her.

"No, do you think they're okay out there?" She replied.

"They'll be back soon, don't worry" I told her.

She nodded and went back into Ravens tent to help jasper build more bullets. I went back to my tent to my surprise Raven was there.

"Oh Raven" I said.

Suddenly she started to get undressed.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Moving on" she replied as she took off her shirt.

"Look if you're looking for someone to talk you out of what you wanna do, I'm not that guy" I stated.

"That's not why I'm here Bellamy" a raven spat.

She then proceeded to kiss me on the lips, I kissed back, I hadn't noticed but Annabeth had walked in looking me.

"Woah" Raven said covering up.

I looked over to my tent flap and watched as Annabeth just stood there.

"Woods" I said.

Anna then left in a hurry but I immensely chased after her through camp. By the time I caught up to her it was already to late. I found her making out with Murphy behind the drop ship.

I went back to my tent and decided to sleep with Raven. I need Annabeth off my mind, even though I loved her, but she didn't love me in the way I wanted her to.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Annabeth's pov~~~~

When I saw Bellamy kissing Raven I walked out and decided to make it even. I found Murphy and pulled him away to somewhere private and started to kiss him passionately.

I knew Bellamy had been watching us from afar, I loved him, but he didn't love me the way I wanted him to.

"What was that for?" Murphy asked me.

"I needed a distraction, and I know you would want me back if I wanted you" I said softly.

"We can only be friends through" he sighed looking down.

"What are you talking about John?" I questioned him.

"You love Bellamy, I can see it in your eyes when you look at him" he whispered.

"Yeah well he doesn't love me so, whatever im gonna go help jasper" I replied walking off.

I walked into the tent and sat down set the Jasper who was still sorting bullets.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Jasper asked me.

"Better" I smiled.

"Where's Monty?" I wondered.

"He went with Bellamy and Raven and Octavia to find Clarke's group" Jasper told me.

"Oh okay" I replied.

We talked the whole time and Jasper made many jokes to keep the both of us laughing, that was until Bellamy only came back with only Raven and Octavia.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I still don't know what chapter this is but I have been working on all three books today and yesterday and last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.3K 72
"How you holding up?" "You know. Just stuck in here." "Just one more day and I won't have to worry about your damn sarcasm." "Be quiet, you love m...
11.1K 227 47
Ataraxia (at·​a·​rax·​ia) (n.) a state of blissful and serene calmness; freedom from emotional disturbance and anxiety. [ Bellamy Blake x OC ] When F...
190K 4.1K 25
"You were given this life because you're strong enough to live it." --- It's been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on earth, leavi...
38.8K 1.1K 105
97 years ago, the world ended. It didn't get better after that. There was no rainbow, no olive branch. The flood of destruction would not simply evap...