Heartstopper

De rubyjanjen

Kim Jisoo is not an ordinary highschool heartthrobs. She smart, pretty, athlete, dork, could be a brat someti... Mai multe

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter eight

1.1K 65 3
De rubyjanjen

The bouncy ball causing the sound inside the courtroom when all the YG team standing in line waiting for the announcement that the coach will soon speak.

Jisoo tipping her toe around, feeling a bit nervous because that was her dream match and she always wanted to play against the legendary team from SM.

" Are you nervous, rabbit??" Lalisa whisper.

" Rabbit my ass. Go away or I beat your ugly face" Jisoo hissed.

" You can't play with this attitude of yours Jisoo" Lisa click her tongue.

" By the way, you shouldn't be the one who nervous. You will get pick for sure, right Dahyun???" Lisa nudge Dahyun who stand beside her.

" Don't talk or touch me. I felt like I shit my pants already" Dahyun said trembling.

" Quiet down!!" Jisoo shush.

" But Jisoo ahh!!!" Seulgi who stand next to her elbow a brunette.

" Hmm?"

" Didn't that hanbin guy look so proud and arrogant right now??" Seulgi mover her body slightly for Jisoo to see.

" He look like he know he gonna get into the final and that's make me wanna puke. It felt sick in the stomach" seulgi speak lowly.

" Stop bad mouth others. Just stay still." Jisoo scold her friend.

" Okay!!! Are you guys nervous???" Coach clap his hand as he come up with a clipboard in his hand.

" I will start announce the player that will goes against SM team who was a gold medalist last year."

" People who hear the name, will come up and stand next to me"

" Kang seulgi"

" YYES" seulgi ball her fist in victory before went up to stand beside coach.

" Lalisa Manobal"

" Damn.!!"

Lisa happily curse then cover her mouth quickly when she saw a coach will her a warning look.

" Kim Dahyun"

" Oh my!!!! Thanks god, lord, Medusa, Zeus, Poseidon..." Dahyun walk to stand beside her friends in wobble legs.

" Shin ryujin"

Jisoo gulped as she didn't hear her name yet. She balling her fist and tried not to panicked. Jisoo look over to hanbin who react the opposite way of her own. He looks calm and relax as if he know that he will eventually get pick.

" And the last person is.."

Jisoo exhale and inhale, breaking down into a cold sweat. Three of her friends nudging each other because they never saw Jisoo looking like this. No matter what happened, Jisoo always remain calm and composed.

" It's Kim.."

Jisoo pupils shaking as she chewing on her bottom lip until it's bleed.

" Kim Jisoo"

" YESsssss"

Lisa, seulgi and Dahyun shout as they run to hug Jisoo and shaking her to be back to her sense because Jisoo look like she would lost her mind if she did pass this. Meanwhile hanbin widen his eyes and looking at coach as if that could murder him on spot.

" Coach" he raised his voice.

Ignoring what hanbin said and look, Coach park turn back to the players and clapping his hands to get their attention.

" The match will start in 2 week this month. So you make sure to be prepare and train well. I don't want them to go home with another trophy. It's time for us to steal it away from them. Do you get that??"

" YES COACH"

" Okay and hanbin will be train with you guys for preparing as well, in case something happens. Now dismiss" He said and walking away.

" Yes"

They all bow and Jisoo turn to look at hanbin who look so furious. They come to look at each other eyes, Jisoo swear she felt a bit scared with this look on his face. Is that because he didn't make it into the team, that make him upset that much?

" Jisoo" seulgi calls

Jisoo breaking an eyes contact and hanbin walking away. before turning her head to find her friend.

" Should we go and celebrate???"

" Yeah sure. Just text me the address. I have to go somewhere first" Jisoo gather her bag before jogging to follow hanbin.

" Hey!!" She calls.

Hanbin stopped but didn't turn his head to face with Jisoo. A brunette has to walk over to face him.

" Are you upset???" She ask.

He didn't say anything and just processing to walk pass her again.

" Hanbin" she call again.

" Yes?" He said lazily.

" Do you wanna go to have a drink with us??"

" I have to practice. You guys enjoy" he smile and walk away.

Jisoo sighs as she felt bad for what happened to him but She need to be selfish this time.

—————

" Are you and Soojoo still in a fight??" Lisa ask as she chewing on a peanut.

" I tried to contact her. She said she's sorry but I felt something is off" Jisoo said.

" What is it??" Seulgi leaning on the table.

" I don't know. It just doesn't feel right anymore when we stay together. Every-time I kissed her, she always pull away and said she's not feeling well"

" But do you feel like this too? Or it's just her??" Dahyun ask.

Jisoo seems to think for a brief second before nodding.

" Yeah. It's feel weird. Even just sitting in the same room with her" Jisoo said sadly.

" It's starting from when??" Seulgi question.

Jisoo looking at her friend who waiting for her to answer but she shake her head.

" I don't know."

" Jisoo ahh" seulgi calls.

" hmm?" Jisoo hummed.

" I have something to tell you.."

Seulgi was about to continue but jisoo's phone rang.

" Wait seul"

She picking up the phone and walk outside. After a few minutes she come back into the pub and said sorry to her friends that she gotta to leave first.

—————

Jisoo running as fast as she could, looking at the location that Jennie has sent her in the phone. Jisoo heart sunk when she picked up and hear Jennie sobbing sound over the phone call. Jisoo not wasting the time asking Jennie what was the reason and just tell jennie to tell her where she was and stay put.

Arriving at the spot she looking around the direction and saw Jennie sitting near by the streetlights, hugging her knees and weeping. Jisoo instantly walk across the street and run to hug a younger girl.

" Jisoo?" Jennie mumble as she hiccups.

" Yess!!" She rub jennie head gently before pulling away to look at her puffy eyes.

" What's happened??" Jisoo ask with her sorrowful eyes.

" Han.. Hanbinnie.. " Jennie hiccup, unable to speak and start crying again.

Jisoo quickly pull Jennie into her embrace again and not urging Jennie to speak anymore. In stead she just hold her still until Jennie calm down and pull away.

" Are you okay now??" She ask.

Jennie nods and wiping Jisoo jacket with her hand. Jisoo is a bit confused with the action.

" Yo.. your jacket covering with my snot" Jennie said shyly.

" Ahhh!!" Jisoo look over to her shoulder jacket.

" It's okay. I already give them money" she joke.

Jennie lip curl into a smile and hit jisoo's chest lightly. A brunette remover her jacket and place it on Jennie's shoulder before helping her pick herself up.

" Do you wanna go to somewhere warmer? I know a place that has the best hot chocolate " Jisoo suggest.

" Ummm we should go then" Jennie smile and nod her head.

Reaching down the café shop nearby jisoo's house, they order two hot chocolate and sitting down facing each other, hand on the warm cup of the hot drink. Without saying anything but Jennie doesn't find it uncomfortable at all. She felt safe and better with just a present of an order girl.

" Bin and I had a fight"

Jennie start, picking on her finger fleshed and it start turning red, Jisoo who noticed it, lifting her hand to stop Jennie from doing it.

" If you are not doing well telling me this then don't." Jisoo said.

" I don't want you to remind on something that doesn't make you happy"

" It's okay. It's just a fight. We fought all the time but I don't know today just feel different. Maybe because I'm too sensitive lately??" Jennie tilted her head.

" Maybe you two just sensitive" Jisoo said, moving her head to look at jennie.

" He didn't make it into the team to play against SM today. Which is understandable that he is upset. I know even a tiny things would irritate him. I should have alert you on that" Jisoo pouts her lip.

" Maybe you should. Who's tell you to avoid me these days" Jennie hissed.

" Huh?? I avoided you??" Jisoo ask.

" Yes.!"

" Sorry but I'm not avoiding you. I just don't want people to think bad to you if Soojoo happens to spread a false rumor. Plus I always train so we didn't get to cross path a lot." Jisoo tried to explain.

" I'm kidding Jisoo. No need to look tense like this"

Jennie laugh and take a sip on the hot choco. Her eyes squeeze together as she felt a hot sweet taste hit her bud. Jisoo lip tug into a smile as she saw Jennie squealing over a small thing like this.

" Does it taste that good??"

" Yes chu!! It perfectly match my taste"

Jennie froze with a slip of tongue, calling out jisoo's nickname. She only call her that in her sleep or when she drunk.

" It's been awhile now..."

" What?"

" You calling me that." Jisoo smirk.

" I usually Don't like people give me a cute nickname but this one is okay"

Jennie scoff and roll her eyes.

" You are such an arrogant asshole"

" Uhhhh??? Did you just curse at me??" Jisoo pointing out.

" No I didn't" Jennie denied.

" No. you just call me asshole" Jisoo argue.

" No I did not. Don't accuse me like that" Jennie fight back.

Jisoo click on her tongue and tiled her head.

" I will just let you go today."

" Let's go now. It's pretty late already"

Jisoo got up and offer Jennie her hand. Jennie smile before gripping on jisoo's warm hand.

" Why are your hand so warm??" Jennie ask.

" and why are your hand so cold?" Jisoo lift their hand up in the air, making Jennie pull away in embarrassing.

" It's nice to be walking like this" Jisoo said.

" Why??"

" I always stuck inside the courtroom, practicing nonstop. I wanted to show my parents that sport is not that bad. You know we have an announcement for the final line up today, if I didn't pass it, I would be screw."

" Is your parents go against you playing sport?"

" Yeah!! They said it has no future and only want me to be successful in their business field. I studied like crazy before you know? Because if I go home bring them my low score, they would throw hand and stop me from playing basketball. That was when they think that sport is only my hobby and I badly need it to release stress"

" But then two years ago I started to be rebellious for once" Jisoo stopped walking and turn to Jennie with a smile.

" I told them that I want to be athlete. I want to be a professional basketball player. I want to play on national team."  Jisoo said and start walking again.

" But they didn't say anything now?" Jennie ask, follow closely beside Jisoo.

" They still, but no one can control my life other than  my own. I let them controlling me for the past 16 years. It's time for me to be free now"

" aigoo!!! You did so great, our jisoonie"

Jennie tip toes to pat jisoo's head, making Jisoo stopped and turn to face her. Jennie who realize her own action slowly retains her arm but Jisoo stopped her mid way by making her rubbing her soften hair once more.

" You are so beautiful.!! How come I never noticed you before?" Jisoo said as she suck on her breathe.

Jennie was flushing red on her cheek and try to look away. How could Jisoo just blurted out something so embarrassing like this with her straight face. Jennie felt Jisoo move closer and her hand is now on jisoo's shoulder. They are standing face to face with Jisoo only an inches away from her.

" Jennie(?)"

Jennie quickly move away and pushing Jisoo to the ground making a brunette groaned in pain.

" OMO!!! Jisoo are you okay??? I'm sorry" she went to help Jisoo up.

" Who is it??" A lady who look like she is in her mid 40 ask.

Jisoo brushing her hands to remove the dust as she get up and quickly bow her head.

" Hello!!! I am Kim Jisoo. also a friend of Jennie" she introduced herself.

" How could I never see you before??" Mrs. Kim ask.

" Mom .. stop as.."

" We just get to know each other. Which is why you are not familiar with me. But I am not a bad person Mrs.Kim . You can trust me" Jisoo flash her charming smile making Jennie's mom melt immediately.

" What a adorable kid you are" Jennie's mom smile sweetly.

" I should get going now." Jisoo said.

" Please have a good night Mrs. Kim" Jisoo bow.

" Ummm and you can just call me mom, jisoo"

" OMMA.." Jennie widen her eyes and push her mom inside.

" See you next time Jisoo ahhh."

Mrs. Kim still shouting and waving as Jennie trying to pull her mom away before she kidnapped Jisoo.

" YES OMMA"

Jennie give Jisoo a death glare before closing the door, Jisoo broke into a laugh and slowly leave the house.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.3K 148 3
Based on Dove Cameron's song, "Boyfriend" & the manhwa "Finding Assistant Kim": "I could be a better boyfriend than him I could do the shit that he n...
12.2K 1K 30
From Lexi Ryan's book by the same name: A family wedding with a fake girlfriend, meddling parents, and an obsessive ex . . . What could go wrong? The...
8.4K 401 24
-Love is not for me.- The girl says hoarsely, looking into the distance. There is still not a single emotion on her face, but now Jisoo is not afraid...
2.4K 223 10
Based on the book with the same name by Nan Campbell: Despite being the youngest partner at her firm, corporate attorney Jisoo Kim is gunning for a...