did I stutter? (trafalgar law...

By AxelLucci

"what...?" "did I stutter?" More

Did I Stutter?
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
A/N: Discontinued

Ch. 8

119 5 1
By AxelLucci

3rd pov

"hey miss" a woman called out to a woman that was wearing a slightly puffed up maid dress

Her eyes were as black as the night sky, along with her black hair that slowly fades to dark red that was tied into a neat bun

"yes?" her smooth voice answered.

"I love your clothes... Are you a cosplayer?" the other asked

"no, I am with my boss... She just went in and get some books she wants"

"your boss...? It's a girl?"

"yes"

"I'm back miss Pirouette" a small (y/n) said

(y/n) was ten at the time but looked oddly... Taller, than what she should be.

"oh... Lady (y/n), I told you... You can call me just by my name" the woman, known as Pirouette, said.

"this is your boss?" the other growled in shock.

"yes. She is, like you've got a problem" Pirouette growled.

"no, no... Let her talk"

"what could you have possibly done to be her boss? Oh, is daddy paying for you, haha... What a cute creature" the other mocked, anyone can see Pirouette's blood boil

"well, I assume you don't run a business for you to say that, don't you?" (y/n) snapped.

"what?"

"for one, you look so average, I already graduated two courses of college, now the next leader of the queen's main army, and I am currently helping my parents do some affairs for the company, I assume you're doing better than that? Considering you're a grown up and I'm ten" (y/n) snapped back entirely

"you're lying!"

"I am not. Just as grown up's saying goes... 'children do not lie' isn't that what you've been taught?" (y/n) asked.

"you... Urgh-!" the woman spat out and stomped off.

"miss Pirouette, go get me some iced milk, make sure it's not cold nor warm. Nor is it too sweet or too... Bland" (y/n) ordered as the woman bowed and walked off.

....

"(y/n) has always been demanding, even when we were kids... I guess he got that from uncle" Sapnap laughed

"was that true?" Robin asked

"what's true?" Sapnap wondered innocently.

"her graduating college at such a young age"

"oh? Yep. It is, we used to compare our test grades and hers is usually around 90 to 100 while my highest is 75" Sapnap laughed.

"no way she's 2 years younger than you right?"

"yep." Sapnap nods, "oohh, what's this?"

....

"so? What do you think of my offer?" the salesman asked.

"hmm... It is quite good, but the last say in this is my daughter, despite her age she holds the trading part of my company" Lucifer points to the ignored ten year old beside him

"first of all, you insulted me. How I shouldn't be in a 'man's business' and 'should be where I belong'... Sexist bastard" (y/n) glared at him

"(y/n)..." dice warns slightly.

"apologies, father... Dad, but, I looked into your history... And that history is you stealing your own company's money to gamble and buy your addictions while blaming it on others" she said.

"now isn't that just inconvenient" Lucifer smirked.

"and another thing, your company's wine itself tastes... Horrible, I didn't drink it, miss Pirouette did for me" (y/n) explains.

"I see... Then, that's a no thank you, great offer, but no" Lucifer shook his head.

"you're the owner of this company! You're letting a child decide your trading process?! That's reckless!"

"are you questioning my daughter's judgment?" Lucifer leaned forward, anger building up his veins.

"n-no... Sire"

"good, I want you to leave."

"y-yes sir..."

...

"she works alongside her parents...? I thought they're somewhat poor since she's working at a young age" law wondered.

"oh, no... (y/n) is merely bored, that's why" Sapnap laughed.

"bored...? It just came to my knowledge that (y/n) doesn't even know what an amusement park is" Robin said

"it's true, she doesn't, she knows what an amusement park is, that's why she doesn't go there, it's always crowded and she doesn't like crowded places" Sapnap shrugged.

"is that so? What's this?" law hummed.

....

"checkmate" (y/n) softly said, she can barely reach the table as she placed the queen piece of the chess game, trapping the king entirely.

"(y/n)... What the hell? Barely 5 moves!" her father yelled

"calm down" someone said as he placed two juices on both their sides.

"I mean... She's 5!"

"you lose father, haha!" (y/n) laughed as she sipped on the juice, "thanks dad"

"no problem dear, and he lost again?" the other laughed.

"I'm simply the best" (y/n) grinned like a cat winning its first prize.

"yes you are, my dear honey" the other kissed her head.

.....

"that's uncle Lucifer and that's uncle Dice" Sapnap points.

"are they both her parents?" law hummed.

"yep. Uncle Dice is originally a woman but felt like a boy, so... There. They're a happy gay couple~" Sapnap happily said

"that's quite unique..." law muttered.

....

"miss (y/n)! Miss (y/n)!" a bartender, he looked like some... Manager of sorts, barged into her office as she grunted.

"Sarcusa... How many times do I have to tell you to knock? My head hurts right now..." (y/n) grunted as she sifted through papers.

"I know ma'am, but since your parents are out, the one in charge of the casino is you, and we so need your help" the man said, his white hair straining his tired blue eyes.

"okay... What's the situation?" (y/n) asked

"well... Someone's starting to out win others he's a hotshot! He's slowly winning everything!"

"everything?" (y/n) hummed as she stood up from the seat she seated on and walked around the table to show herself.

Her super long hair, it almost touched the ground if down, was tied into a braid.

She was wearing her contacts and left her glasses on the table, she wore a white longsleeve polo that was tucked in to black skinny jeans with black suspenders and black tie.

"yes ma'am! At this rate... I don't know, to be honest..."

(y/n) hummed slightly.

"although..." the man trails as (y/n) looked at him, only to flip some of her bangs out of her face, "he did bet everything he has if he makes a night with you in a gamble"

"hmm? A night... With me?" (y/n) was confused

"yeah, that's what he said at least... Come see for yourself"

'this man...'

"alright" (y/n) nods and followed the bartender to the casino, which was just two floors under her current floor in the building.

(y/n) reached a pretty crowded casino table as she was greeted by a man who has a beautifully set blonde hair, red as the sun eyes and he wore a simple shirt and pants.

"well, if it isn't (y/n)-chan~ so you really are a beauty in person..." the guy smirked, the bartender behind (y/n) sweats so hard and gulped thickly

She kept a straight face as she stared at the chips in his side

"I see you've won most the gamble" (y/n) smirked her charming smirk as she looked at him through the half lidded eyes.

"I have a pretty good idea.." the man hums.

"which is?" (y/n) innocently asked as she leaned against the table innocently showing her breasts slightly.

The man was clearly staring at it as he blushed, he's clearly somewhat drunk.

"play this game with me, if I lose... I owe this place all the money I earn now, but if I win... Give me a night with you" he smiled as (y/n) looked down at the game, cards.

"oh dear... I don't play cards..." (y/n) said with a slight frown as she placed her hand on the side of her face, "dad doesn't want me playing it..."

"it's alright, guess I'll win then"

"hey! We haven't even played yet!" she scoffed as she sat down opposite of him.

"then let's play" he grinned darkly.

"I only know the basics though..." (y/n) pouted, "but I'll try my best!"

....

"it seems like I won" (y/n) smiled

"what the--"

"now for the promise you said" she smiled darkly.

"that scared me, lady (y/n)..." the bartender from earlier sighed deeply as (y/n) laughs

"what is there to be scared about? You trust me, do you?"

"I know... I know..." he sighed

"well? You owe us now" (y/n) stood up, "it was pleasure doing business with you, sir"

She fixed her tie and left the table

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 109 13
Vampire Loreen x fem!reader
72.2K 2.3K 11
If dealing with one Law was hard, imagine five AND with different parts of his personality! Let's hope (Y/N)'s fragile heart survives after this very...
10.2K 160 17
"there they are (y/n)-kun!" "who the fuck invited these losers?"
1.3K 16 14
Check "Rules and Etc" for additional details