His angel her devil

By everlove2069

Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is... More

Chapter 1: So it begins
Chapter 2: Fuck off
Chapter 3: Extra shift
Chapter 4: What happened?
Chapter 5: Life goes on.
Chapter 6: oh no.
Chapter 7: Just friends?
Chapter 9: Do you want to leave?
Chapter 10: Can you just come outside?
Chapter 11: Hug
Chapter 12: Train Wreck
Chapter 13: Dont let me go.
Chapter 14: My rings?
Chapter 15:Hurt by you
Chapter 16: Internal battle
Chapter 17: Good morning.
Chapter 18: Ace
Chapter 19: Don't touch me.
Chapter 20: Alice
Chapter 21: Is this okay?
Chapter 22: Fucked up
Chapter 23: You got me fired
Chapter 24: Dont take her
Chapter 25: Not so fast
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Too late
Chapter 28: Hugs that can kill
Chapter 29: I will be the loudest one.
Chapter 30: I'm ready.
Chapter 31: Fine, im gone.
Chapter 32: I love you
Chapter 33: College
Chapter 34: I found it!
Chapter 35: Why?
Chapter 36: Well where did you put it?
Chapter 37: Let go
Chapter 38: Fluffy
Chapter 39: I made it!
Chapter 40: All grown up.
New book!!!
NEW BOOK!!!

Chapter 8: Hostage

30.4K 547 131
By everlove2069

I woke up to just pure anger. I felt angry at everything. At myself. I don't even know why I'm mad but I just am. I feel like a hostage in this fucking house, I can't even leave because I have to worry about Ryan coming back! I don't want to live like this! I can't live like this.

I repeatedly punched my wall. Blood dripping off my knuckles onto the floor, pain coursing throughout my whole body. You deserve this, all the pain you feel you deserve it. I thought punching the wall with my other hand.

You killed her!
Punch.
You made him hate you!
Punch.
You made him touch you like that!
Punch.
You made everyone hate you!
Punch.
You make everyone disappointed!
Punc- DING!
I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone going off, what now? I thought.

Damion🔪: hey,I'm outside can you come out rq?- Read: 12:40pm

I walked to the door, I'm pissed but also kinda of worried and scared that he might do something to me. See like I said weak! My brain was practically screaming at me not to open the door, but I opened it anyways..seeing Damion made my anger only increase, I don't know why but I just am not having a good day.

He gave me a small smile. "Hey, wanna go out? How are you feeling?" He asked softly, making my anger increase. "I was busy." I said closing the door, going back to my rage fit.

Time skip 🦋

I heard knocking on the front door a few hours later, my anger still present but it was slightly better. My knuckles were still bleeding with 5 new holes in my wall.

Pushing my pain aside I walked to the door, I slowly opened the door. "Aria?" I heard Damions voice and I freaked out..he sounded really mad. Shit I made him mad.

I opened the door a little bit more, seeing his face made me want to die right then and there.

He looked absolutely mouth watering, with a black dress shirt and a black jacket paired with dark grey dress pants. He had a silver chain on his neck and a cigarette in between his large ringed covered fingers.

Following my gaze he flicked his cigarette muttering a small 'sorry' but it didn't sound anywhere close to being sincere. "H-hey, D-d-damion, right n-now is not the b-best tim-" I was stuttering like a freak because I was terrified of the glare he had.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Aria." He said stepping closer to the door. Seeing my terrified eyes his glare softened. "Don't do that ever again, got it? I was worried sick about you, and I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said in a stern tone, but it was also soft.

"I-I-I'm sorry." I said getting ready to get hit or even yelled at, but he simply sighed and reached towards me. I flinched, stupid Aria! I mentally scolded myself.

He reached out towards me again this time like someone closing in on a scared dog. He finally reached me and held my cheek in his hand, unconsciously I leaned into his touch. "Now, please tell me that you are okay, and if you aren't. Please just let me take care of you." He asked practically begging me. Someone wants to take care of me..?

After almost half and hour later of thinking and trying to make him change his mind, (I didn't work) I got in his car.

Whimpering when I sat down, this caught his attention. "You're in pain?" I was about to lie when he spoke for me. "Yes, you are, don't answer that." He said turning his attention back on the road.

Halfway through the drive he looked over at me and quickly pulled over to the side of the road. I got scared, he is going to hurt me. Or worse, kill me. So dramatic!

"Wanna tell me why the hell you don't have your seatbelt on? And why you didn't tell me you were in pain?" He asked looking at me sternly.

Fuck. I mentally cursed myself for not masking my pain expressions well enough, and making him worry. He didn't say anything, instead he reached over and pulled the seatbelt over me and buckled it in. "Better."

The whole time (about 5 minutes) after he knew I was in pain, he speed all the way to wherever we were going.

We ended up pulling in to a pharmacy and I felt my eyebrows pull together. "Stay in the car. Don't get out, bene?" He asked, look into my soul, I slowly nodded my head yes.

"Good, lock the doors love." He quickly shut the door, and I locked the doors. Not wanting to get taken.

I was waiting in the car watching the stars when I felt a gust of wind hit my side, I quickly looked over to the source, only to be face to face with Damion. "Fuck, you scared me." I said holding my chest.

He looked at me for a second before chuckling. "My bad love, now. Buckle up." He said watching me pull the seatbelt over my chest.

He placed a bag on my lap, "I got you some pain killers and some chocolate covered strawberries." He said glancing over at me. "Thank you." I looked down playing with my fingers.

Deciding to break the comfortable silence I spoke up lightly. "im sorry for being rude this morning. I really didn't mean it." I whispered looking in my lap, I was pulling the skin off my fingers when a ringed hand pulled them away from each other.

"Don't say sorry, we all have our days." He kept his hand in my lap so, me being dumb, started playing with his rings. They look so cool, and his hands are to die for, he has large rough hands with veins that were very prominent, he also had a few white scars that seemed old and faded. I started massaging his hand, I don't know why but ever since I was a kid I loved massaging peoples hands.

"Stop..doing that, you're going to make me fall asleep." He groaned quietly, I quickly pulled away my hand and his hand feel right in my lap. "Sorry" I muttered a quick apology, I made him tired while driving, so stupid.

"Don't say sorry." He squeezed my thigh making shivers run down my spine, butterflies filled my stomach. "Sorry, I didn't mean to touch you like that." He said glancing over at me, I simply nodded and looked out of the window.

"Wait were are we going? We have been driving for like 10 minutes now.." I asked slowly getting scared.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you, I am taking you to my place, I wanna make sure you are properly taken care of by a doctor." Oh that's a relief... WAIT! HIS place! He has a doctor at his HOUSE?! I simply nodded and continued looking out of the window.

About a minute later we pulled up to a mansion! I thought he lived in like some nice kept suburban area! But this is a whole area by itself. It was gorgeous and it was hidden in trees gorgeous huge trees.

I heard a chuckle by me and turned to see him looking at me amused. "Might want to close that pretty little mouth of yours love." He said chuckling some more. I closed my mouth, still in awe of the house in front of me.

I was about to get out of my door when he locked the doors. He was already out of the car...oh my god he forgot about me! Im going to die, well thanks god for the life (not really) but good- I was cut out of my dramatic thoughts by the door opening.

"Don't try to open your own door again. I got it." Damion said looking stern. I nodded while stepping out of the car.

While walking up to the house, Damion grabbed my hand, "before we go in, just know that my friends may ask questions. Just don't answer them, please." I looked at him for a second or two, before nodding my head. Less talking, better for me, win-win.

When he opened the door I was more amazed by the inside. It was a dark but modern style, grey and black with a few touches of white and gold which made it look like a gods home.

I was taking in the style of the gorgeous house when I felt a hand on my back. "Let's go get you checked up, please" Damion said lightly pushing me forward. I was nervous that the doctor would ask questions but I tried to stay strong.

We reached a white door with a sign that said 'knock before entering' I guess rules don't apply to Damion because he just walked right in.

Stepping in the room to see a man in his late 40's, he had a pot belly with few grey hairs and a warm smile on his round face, he had dark skin and gorgeous warm brown eyes. "Well hello capo, who do we have here?" The man spoke in a soft but kinda of deep voice.

After telling him the briefing of my injuries, Damion had Dr.Hunes check on me while he stood in the corner of the room. He was watching the man like a hawk. The doctor had to lift up my shirt, just up to my bra.

I could see Damion scoot closer and stand up straight, he wasn't even looking at me. He was looking at all of the doctors movements.

"Okay, um, it looks painful but it does look like it's healing well...may I press?" The doctor asked looking up at me for permission, I reluctantly nodded. His hand softly pressed on one of my ribs and not even having the time to save it as I lightly yelped in pain.

Not even a second later Damion was by my side holding my hand while glaring at the doctor. "I'm sorry dear, I have to press on two more. I am truly sorry. Sir." He said glancing at Damion. Damion gave him a nod grabbing my hand giving it a squeeze.

Before I could realize what was happening I felt a sharp pain in my ribs, it felt like I was getting stabbed in my rib. I screamed out in agony, Damion kept my hand in his hand while I kept screaming, the pain wouldn't stop even after the doctor moved his hand.

"I know baby, I know, im sorry." Damion whispered into my ear. "Make iiittt stopppp! Please!" I was screaming because the pain would just not go away, and the pain was so intense I couldn't stop.

The doctor looked terrified, looking at Damion with pleading eyes. "Aria, listen to me, I need you to be strong for me okay? Be strong for yourself right now." Damion was still whispering in my ear.

I held in my screams, causing them to turn into quiet whimpers. "I'm sorry ma'am" the doctor said looking at me with pitiful eyes. "just make it stop...please" I barely whispered.

After the doctor gave me some liquid pain medicine, I sat in the bed looking at Damion. He hasn't left my side, not even once.

"I'm sorry." I said, looking down at my hands. "Why do you think you need to say or be sorry?" He asked looking deep into my eyes.

"I screamed really loud and there is probably something you would rather be hearing then some pathetic screams." I said trying to add a light chuckle.

After a minute of silence, I turned to see him still looking at me. "I would rather hear something else come from you, but I'm just glad you don't have to go through that anymore. And don't say sorry, because you were in pain." He said saying the last part sternly. "Okay" I whispered, I felt tired my eyes were hurting from how heavy they felt.

"Go to sleep amore mio, I will be here when you wake up." He said lightly kissing my forehead. "Goodnight Damion." "Goodnight Aria." After a few minutes I whispered.

"goodnight mama, I love you." I soon drifted off into darkness.

Heyyy reader, I hope y'all liked this chapter, it's a little longer then normal. Let me know what you guys like... long chapters or short chapters🖤🖤!-love author. Word count:2111

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Maggie By S

General Fiction

1M 31.2K 46
Leonardo Giovanni became a father at the age of twenty. The new mafia Don was a closed off cold man that left people shaking in fear. He loved his d...
976K 25K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...
764K 12.7K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
8.4M 261K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...