Beyond The Pale

By helenaxsofie

We're always drawn to something we can't have. I just happen to be drawn to a criminal, a man who is beyond... More

Beyond The Pale: Disclaimer
1. Beyond the pale
2. Curiosty Killed The Cat
3. Regretting it
4. Haunted
5. Blood and Bodies
6. Code of Silence
7. Sanity lost
8. Conflict
9. Can't run now
10. Trusting him
11. Foolish
12. His Skeletons
13. His Boyfriend
14. Happiness
15. Drinks
16. A Trip for two
17. Virgin of love
18. His other side
19. Worries
20. Bipolar
22. Mobster Party
23. Tyrant
24. Surprise
25. Let it go
26. Pillow talk
27. Dinner with parents
28. Male strippers
29. Twisted
30. Mistake
31. Abusive Don
32. Tiger
33. Mishappenings
34. Morning Shower
35. Watched
36. Dont stay away
37. Is This Where We End (Part One)
38. Is This Where We End? (Part two)
39. Not So Hidden

21. Rafael

155K 6.6K 1.1K
By helenaxsofie

Hello lovelys!
This chapters a bit rushed, not happy with it. I'm going to take a break to read and edit this book. Because it's terrible at the moment. If I do get a lot of feedback then I will update for you.

**This chapters in Rafael POV**

***********************************

RAFAEL.

Irritation was biting at me. How can someone be so irritating and not get hit.

"Rafael, is something wrong?" Fabio broke me out of my death stare towards Leo, he was currently sat down in front of Fabio's desk, in his office, typically all wood and leather themed surrounding.

Fear was radiating off of him as soon as he walked into Fabio's mansion. I could sense fear a mile away.

"Nothing, just daydreaming." I cleared my throat, desperately wanting to get back to my apartment so I could bury myself into Christina. I never thought I'd be so addicted to a woman. Her innocence drew me in like a new born baby to the Devil. Fuçk, how could I let myself get like this.

"Well back to you, Leo. We understand your father has passed away now, great tragedy really." Fabio laughed, "And now his Empire is yours, according to your mother." Fabio gave Leo a small smirk when he mentioned his mother. Oh tell me he didn't. "So, business wise we'll be dealing with you a lot."

"I realize my father has helped you and your fuçked up organization since before I was born. But I do not want anything to do with it." Leo clenched his jaw. Dios, he needs to give up while he can.

Fabio grinned, a deadly one. "Rafael-"

My pleasure.

My fist connected with Leo's cheek, the contact making the skin below his eye break and blood begin to drip. He groaned and hissed, his hand automatically cupping his cheek.

"Please, your hurting my family when you call us fuçked up." Fabio cocked his head, his fingers tapping against each other. Sometimes Fabio suited his role too much. "Plus I am afraid you don't have a choice, I was merely stating facts for you, for future visits and business meetings to come."

"I'm sorry." Leo forced out, he was visibly trying to hold back his tongue. "Thank you for informing me of your future visits."

Fabio grinned, "You're welcome, you're a pleasure to deal with." He nodded, before turning to look at me. "Rafael, please escort Leo out."

Hijo de puta.

I grabbed Leo by the arm, pulling him out of the room.

"You don't need to pull me." Leo hissed, pulling his arm away from me.

"More fun for me." I shrugged, shoving him once we got to the bottom of the stairs.

We got out to the front of the mansion when Leo turned to look at me.

"You better be good to her." Leo clenched his jaw. "She was everything to me and I swear if you don't make her happy or threaten her life, I'll-"

"You'll what? Shoot me?" I straight out laughed. "Why would you even break up with her, who had their hands clenched around your balls?" My eyebrows furrowed.

Leo's eyes softened. "My mother threatened to not give me my fathers company if I stayed with her. Once the papers were done I was going to come back for her." Leo shook his head. "But she's never going to want me back, I lost the one thing I cared deeply about for my fathers stupid company."

I was taken aback, if Christina knew she probably would go back to him, he was her first love. But why did my heart start to burn when I thought about it.

"Just please look after her." Leo said, hurt written all over his face before he walked to his car.

Mierda, fuck, shit. What do I do with information like that?

You don't say a thing, she'll never find out, nor will she find out that Leo told you, my inner voice sneered at me.

Yeah whatever.

I shook my thoughts, throwing my hoodie over my head as I walked back along the marble floors and into Fabio's office.

Fabio and every man that was in this mansion were wearing well kept suits. Then there was me, wearing my usual jumper and loose black sweat pants. I couldn't careless about how to be a proper mobster.

Fabio continued to write in his book, before taking a glance at me and returning to his work. "Rafael, I'd like to know about this girl Angelo mentioned that has apparently stuck to you."

Alright, where the fuçk was that Italian prick so I could jam my hand up his-

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I furrowed my eyebrows, with my hands in the pockets of my jumper, the hoodie still over my head.

"Come on son." Fabio cocked his head, I clenched my jaw when he called me son, I was not his son or anyone's son. "If you're fuçking this girl that's fine, but you should be taking advantage of the girls we have here. It would be nice if you knocked Alexandra up, my faggot of a son won't be giving me kids. I need an heir somehow."

Fuçking hell, an heir?

"I'd rather shoot myself in the balls then do Alexandra again. You're saying you want me to give you an heir?" I was having trouble processing this, he can't be fuçking serious.

"Oh Rafael, she's gorgeous and easy to fuçk. You're the closest thing I have to a real son, your mother would of wanted this too." My jaw ticked when he mentioned her.

"You can't play the mother card with me because I don't give a fuçk." I hated when he tried to con me into his bullshit.

"You don't need to be there for the child, just knock her up and I'll deal with it all." Fabio shrugged his shoulder like it was the easiest thing to do.

"Why don't you? Your diçk still works doesn't it?" I sneered a little, why me, how about Marco. Well Marco probably had seven kids out there.

"Because I made a promise to my last wife that I wouldn't, even I have morals." Yeah right, fuçking bull. He sleeps with them, but his 'morals' are stopping him from getting them pregnant.

"Whatever Fabio, I'll think about." I only said I'd think about it so he'd get off my back. I never planned on having kids, I'm not interested in creating more little shįts like me.

It scared the life out of me, me having kids? That's a joke.

On the way back to my apartment I thought of the reasons why Christina and I would be nothing but sęx.

She's oblivious and naive when it comes to the world around her. But I guess that's her parents fault, their noses are far up their own asses and anyone who has a fat bank account.

Obviously she's going to be naive about reality when parents like that raised her. That sheltered her.

But what would I know about being a parent. Look at the people who brought me into this world, I got thrown into a life of a mobster.

I'm going off track now-

Every inch of my life is danger, I'd be selfish to keep her in it. Her life is on the line, ever since that night she stumbled into the alleyway.

Who even walks into an alleyway when they're being followed? Well I guess she was being cornered, and when your heartbeats racing that much you don't know what the hell you're doing.

Imagine if I hadn't gone outside to get high by myself? Angelo would have drugged her and made a forced sęx tape for his site.

Fuçking pig.

But when I finally got to see her eyes open and look at me, they were large, innocent and petrified.

It wasn't my diçk that ticked first, it was my chest, something clenched in there.

Mierda, Christina, why did you have to do this to me. I was fine before all this shįt, but then you gave me hope. Hope that should have been dead.

I can imagine Marco now, asking me where I got my vagįna from.

It was bad enough that I fuçked girls I hated, I liked it, being able to pull at their hair and pound them with hate.

I can't do that with Christina, I can't stand the thought of hurting her, or the thought of someone hurting her.

I cleared my delirious thoughts, entering my apartment to find Marco playing GTA V on the couch.

"Where's Christina?" I asked him, looking around the room to see she had been cleaning, Dios that woman is weird.

Marco shrugged, "She took the trash out half an hour ago, I reckon Stefan got her." He didn't even bother to look away from the screen.

"Why the fuçk didn't you stop him? You're supposed to look after her whenever I'm gone." I wanted to punch him, he had one job.

Marco rolled his eyes, turning off the tv. "Rafael, wake the fuçk up. I didn't do anything cause you should save her stupid ass, you need to stop denying that you love her before I snatch her up, I swear I fuçking will if you don't." There's that fuçking L word again. "Its not like we don't know where Stefan took her, she's gonna be at the mansion."

My fists clenched. "I'm not denying shįt, she's better off without me. Its obvious, you think she's going to want to be around a guy who tortures people?" Obviously not. "Why do you have to act like Dr, Phill all of a sudden?"

Marco shook his head at my joke. "Fine, whatever. Don't get mad when I snatch her up." Marco shrugged, putting his leather jacket on.

"You're not going to go fuçking near her, just-" My lips went into a thin line. "Just let me figure it out, I'm not denying that I care about her."

Marco had a small smile of triumph on his face that I wanted to wipe off.

"Let's go get your missus." Marco wiggled his eyebrows before pushing me back out the door.

************************************
Make me smile and VOTE and COMMENT (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 30.1K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...
85.9K 2.7K 48
He had that kind of visage that stopped you in your tracks. There was a sudden pose in my natural expression. I gaped openly as I descried his Sharp...
363K 12K 60
𝖑𝖀𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖀𝖱𝖨𝖀𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...
4.4K 186 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...