Unlovable Me {BoyxBoy}

By xink0heartx

It's been so many years and my dad continues to hurt me daily. How long can I continue to live like this befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Character Appearance
Next Story

Chapter 2

673 36 0
By xink0heartx

I fall to the ground losing all balance on the chair. Roxie pulls me to my feet while clutching at her stomach and balling her eyes out like a nut case. Roxie is my best friend, I've known since she and I were children. She's the only person that knows I'm gay other than my father. She knows about my father's abuse and everything that happens to me even when I don't tell her she always seems to know one way or another.

We're childhood friends so she knows everything about me. I trust her from the bottom of my heart, I've even snuck into her house for some comfort after my father raped me and whipped my back causing it to bleed badly.

Now I may be a wolf but I'm an omega so it takes three days for bad wounds to heal. Sometimes the scars don't even disappear and leave a mark instead.

"Did your father beat you again last night?" She closes in beside my ear and whispers in a hushed voice so no one can hear. I search in my bag for my speaking book before closing my bag. Since I don't talk I use a small black notebook to communicate with people.

'Yesterday' I write down only to continue writing something else. 'How do you know?' She scratches at her chin and looks at me.

"You have a slight limp in your left leg." She's become so much more observant since she knew about the abuse I put up with.

She gives me a concerned look checking over my body in one swift motion of her eyes.

"Are you hurt badly anywhere?" She whispers in a worried tone lacing her voice. A small smile tugs at my lips but disappears before anyone could notice. It's a good feeling to have someone worry about you even when the world is against you.

I nod my head in a 'no' motion noticing her shoulders relax at my answer. It's good to have her worry about me but I don't want sympathy from anyway and I don't want her to worry too much about. Roxie has already worried about me enough for these past 17 years.

The shrill sound of the bell snaps me out of my thoughts, causing my body to flinch unconsciously out of habit. I hate sudden loud noises. Roxie walks back to her seat but not without waving and telling me goodbye with a gentle smile on her lips. I wave back and return her a real smile. My mind wonders as I look out the window, the sky a light river blue with clouds that promise rain later in the day.

The door to the classroom opens, the teacher entering. My eyes fall over to the door where another person walks in trailing behind the teacher. The mouthwatering fragrance that comes in next with the overpowering scent brings my knees weak. Lucky I was on a chair because I would've fallen from the overpowering pressure of the Alpha scent.

A handsome man holding his head up high walks in with a prideful stride after the teacher. The male that's also my mate consists of the scent from this morning. Now that I was in a room and not so many scents plagued the air I could properly recognize the scent like freshly cut timber, like the damp forest after a rainy day; they smelled heavenly, like fresh-scented pine and a field of lavender flowers.

'Mate'

My wolf yips in happiness again, the same excitement and joy as the first time. His emerald green eyes like the green forest outside my house searched for the source of the scent that he must have smelt as well. The source was me of course. Now you might think that most people would be pleased sadly for me it's different. As much as it saddens me to say this, I can't have a mate. I don't deserve one with the events that have happened in my life, getting mate if like a sin to me. Having a mate would also bring me endless trouble in my life which is already troublesome enough as it is.

His hair was a curly, messy brown mob it wasn't messy or ugly, it made his look good in a messy look. He looked to be around 6'7 which was typical for an Alpha in height. Female Alpha's also tend to be that high too but female Alpha's are very rare. Unlike me, I'm only 5'6 an average height for an Omega. Being an Omega brought disgrace to packs, we were weak, pathetic and useless.

The sky suddenly pricks at my interest for no particular reason. Since being involved will cause trouble I let my eyes wonder out the window towards the sky that appears darker than before. These types of days always makes me feel at peace, the rain calms my nerves. At least more than when I'm at home or at school.

At one point I went for a run in the forest at my secret place and fell asleep on a rock under the rain. Too bad I caught a cold the next day but that didn't stop me from doing it again. It might just be me that loves rainy days but they bring my mind to peace so that gives me a reason to love them. I'm snapped back to reality when a voice enters my ears.

"Listen up everyone this is Taylor, he will be in this class from now on so please treat him well and the respect he deserves." The teacher had little to no enthusiasm as he announces the new student's arrival. A few wolf whistles erupt from some female classmates meanwhile the guys glare at him in jealousy. A low growl rips through my wolfs throat internally out of jealousy and anger. His hatred for the female heightened as the thoughts of ripping of their heads one by one filled his mind. Didn't know my wolf was this possessive.

"Taylor take a seat next to Ash Winters in the back of the class." The teacher points in my direction, the mention of my name causes my body to flinch. What a great coincidence notice the sarcasm. Of course my wolf is crazy happy but we don't chare the same feelings. My eyes can't help but look at him as he walks down the aisle of student, our eyes not breaking contact once until he reaches his seat. Reluctantly I peel my eyes away from him turning back towards the dark sky.

'Shit! this is going to be an exhausting and long year.'

Taylor's POV

~Morning~

"Taylor hurry up you're going to be late for your first day of school!" My Beta, Alec, screams beside my ear. A Beta is a second in command in the pack and usually the closest friend to the Alpha. He tugs at my arm annoying me greatly. Alec uses all his effort he can muster in an effort to get me out of my comfortable, warm bed.

"I'm getting out of bed so shut the hell up before you make my ears bleed" I groan in annoyance as I force myself to get out the warm and fluffy bed. I pull on a tight blue short and some blue denim jeans. I pull on my shoes before walking downstairs with my Beta beside me a cheeky grin on his face. Idiot.

After heading downstairs I give a quick kiss to both my parents and head outside. In the passenger seat Alec already waits ready to go to school. When I'm in the car, the engine rumbles to life, vibrating the seats.

After driving for 10 minutes we finally arrive at school and my nerves are all over the place. Someone tries to contact me through the mind link so I open up my mind.

'Taylor work hard on your first day of school and, if you find your mate mind link me instantly. See you when you return home tonight.' My father mind links me while I get out of the car and Alec gets out from the other side.

'Yeah I will and I've been searching for over 2 years what gives you the idea I might find my mate today.'

'I have a gut feeling.' He replies before shutting off the mind link between him and I. Suddenly ten to twenty females surround me swarming around me like I'm a chunk of meat. Using as much human effort I can to push through it's useless. Girls are the scariest living creatures in the world.

'Need any help, Alpha' Alec snickers into our mink link obviously very amused by the scene.

'No, get to class before I rip your head off.' I growl in a threatening tone watching as he runs off leaving me behind. Asshole. A sweet aroma of chocolate and vanilla wafts into my nose. This aroma was like a drug once I have it I'll be addicted forever.

'Mate! It's our mate, finally. Our mate.' My wolf jumps up and down in excitement, that heavenly word repeating in the back of my mind over and over again. My wolf pushes through my mind barriers already attempting to mate with our mate. Licking down their neck getting lower and lo... No stop the dirty thoughts. I close my eyes tightly and imagine an old grandma naked, gross. It obviously grosses out my wolf enough to stop him from getting through.

The sweet fragrance gone with the wind. Using a little bit of wolf strength, I get through the crowd of horny females finally just as the bell rings throughout the school. I wonder if luck is on my side enough to have me be in the same class as my mate. To me gender didn't matter it was my mate and my other half, I would love them no matter who they are.

I head to the office to collect my timetable, a teacher escorting me to my first class. I walk into the classroom only to be bombarded by the beautiful scent from before. It's so intoxicating. I follow the intoxicating like aroma to a small boy with a silver pony tail in the back of the class, staring out the window. A few stray strands hand beside his pale face, his gorgeous blue eyes are the same colour as the ocean.

"Listen up everyone this is Taylor, he will be in this class from now on so please treat him well and the respect he deserves." A few girls whistle in the classroom while some whisper to each other about how hot I am. However, my eyes never trail away from my mate, not even for a second.

"Taylor take a seat next to Ash Winters in the back of the class." The teacher points towards my adorable mate in the back of the class, my heart fills with unwanted butterflies. Thank you so much teacher for not giving me another seat. I internally thank the teacher.

'Ash, Ash wow his name is perfect' My wolf repeats his name in my head like an unforgettable melody. His name was a name for a beautiful angel. I walk over to Ash; love the way his name rolls off my tongue. His expression contorts into one of some annoyance and worried, giving me a pang in my heart and my stomach into a knot. He meets my eyes but turns away just as I take a seat beside him. My wolf whimpers in sadness at the lack of attention from our mate.

He obviously knew we were his mate so why was he ignoring us? My thoughts change when his scent changes into one of a little happiness and relief. Goddess, I really want to touch him in more ways than one.

I want to know everything about him. Cuddle on the bed as I take in his scent while it's raining outside. All these thoughts make it hard to concentrate on the class as much as I sound like a pervert I can't help these feelings. This is the mate bond doing its job. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...
1M 40.2K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...
586 72 32
Hi I'm Conner, I used to be a normal teenager, with a somewhat normal life and a normal best friend. The only thing is I'm gay and my parents aren't...
505K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...