Want You Back |✓

By Shadesoflove__

They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a na... More

prologue
Cast
1.Their life
2.My mistake
4.Missing you
5.After years
6.Love you babydoll
7.Lost love
8.Mine
9.Reminiscing the day
10.Her Pain
11.Want you back
12.His boy
13.Ten Days!
14.The Start
15.Kiss of pain
16.The Trauma
17.Counting the days
18.The Proposal
19.Scared
20.Marry Me
21.The Guilt
22.In your arms
23.The Surprise
24.Mehendi and Sangeet
25.Their Day!
26.Their little boy
27.Together and Forever
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

3.He is special

1.1K 106 74
By Shadesoflove__

Please hit ⭐ button before reading 🥺

Happy reading 💕

Karan's pov

"Chachuuu"I opened my eyes and groaned irritatedly as I heard someone shouting in my ears.

I turned and saw mishti standing in front of my bed folding her hands glaring at me.

"Kya hua mishu itna zor se kon chillata hai"I asked rubbing my ear and sat on bed.

"Chachu it's 8'o clock aur aap so rahe hai mein already school bhi ja rahi hu "she said coming towards me.

I saw her ready wearing a uniform with two ponytails.she is the cutest.

"Arey mishu I am sorry aab uth gaya na tum chalo mein jaldi ready hoke ata hu"I said smiling at her.

"Okay jaldi ana chachu mein apka wait karungi"she said running out of my room.

I chuckled at her and stood up to freshen up.

After half an hour I came downstairs getting ready and saw rishab and mishti having breakfast.

"Chachu jaldi ayiye"mishti called.

"Arey karan aau baitho"rishab said looking at me.

"Coming mishu"I said and peeked her cheek sitting beside her.

"Chachu mumma ne aaj apki favourite aalu Paratha banaya hai"she said smiling at me.

"Arey wah apko kaise pata ki ye mere favourite hai"I asked her.

"Mujhe pata hai"she said giving a Winning smile.

"Aur woh kaise?"I asked her.

"Woh na"she was about to say but bhabhi came from kitchen interrupting her.

"Kyu ki mishu ki mumma ne bataya isse"bhabhi said serving me.

"Mumma apne kyu bataya chachu ko mujhe pehle se hi pata thaa"she said glaring at her mom making a sad face.

"Arey Haan tumhe pehle se hi pata tha mumma ne jhoot bola"rishab said seeing her.

"Oh mishu apki memory power kitna strong hai my good girl"I said pulling her cheeks.

She gave a broad smile and replied"yes chachu I am a good girl apka favourite mujhe pata tha"

"Mishu jaldi Khalo school keliye time hoga"Bhabhi said gaining our attention.

Rishabh got a call.he excused himself and went to talk.

"Inke business calls kabhi khatm nahi hote kahte wakt bhi"bhabhi said.

"Thank God mein business line nahi gaya nahi toh mujhe bhi aise hi 24 hrs busy rehna padta"I said and laughed looking at my brother talking.

"Accha hua tumne apna passion chuna aur aage bade and now ur successful in that"bhabhi said and smiled at me.

"Yes chachu aap mere favourite Cricketer ho"mishu said smiling at me.

"App mere matches dekhte ho?"I asked her.

"Haan iska tumhare match ka din h/w cancel"bhabhi said looking at her.

I laughed and saw mishu who came and sat on my lap.

"Haa chachu aap six marte ho toh mein dance karti hu papa ke saath"she said kissing my cheek.

"Haan Inka Kushi sambhali nahi jati tumhe deke"bhabhi said laughingly.

"Toh mein yahi rahunga na jab Hamra team win hoga toh iss bar ham dono mil kar dance karenge okay"I said giving her a hi-fi.

"Karan mujhe ek important meeting PE Jana hai it's urgent abhi call aya kya tum mishu ko school chod doge?"rishab asked coming back.

"Yes Aaj chachu ke saath school jaungi"mishu said happily.

"Of course, don't worry mein chod dunga isse waise bhi muje practice pe Jana hai"I said smiling at her.

"Accha thik hai mein chalta hu bye"rishab said taking his coat.bhabhi came and gave his wallet.

She went with him till the door bidding him bye and came back after rishab left.I smiled seeing them.

"Accha mein mishu ke bag leke ati hu,aur Karan car ke key's hamare room ke first drawer mein hai"she said while going.

"Okay mishu chalo shoes pehno mein ata hu kyes leke"I said moving upstairs.

~

"Chachu stop Mera school agaya"mishu shouted when we were infront of her school.

"Accha accha ruko mein door open karta hu"I said getting down and moved towards her.

I opened the door and took her bag making her stand.

"Okay come"I said holding her hand.

"Aap mujhe class Tak chodoge?"she asked smiling widely.

"Haan kyu Rishab kaha chodta hai tumhe"I asked her moving forward.

"Papa sirf yahi chod ke jate hai nahi toh woh office keliye late ho jayenge"she said looking at me.

"Ohh accha lekin chachu free hai toh apko class Tak chod denge"I said.

"Yayy"she said squirming happily.I smiled seeing her.

"Chachu mere class agya yahi hai"she said pointing towards her class.

She was UKG and I wondered her books were heavy than her.

"Okay bye mishu"I said bidding her bye.

She smiled at me and waved me back entering into her class.

There were many students running here and there as there classes were not yet started.

I thought how the teachers even teach these little muckins. It's soo difficult task to handle them.

I turned back and started to leave.moving Little forward I saw a  little boy running opposite to me.

I thought he was running to his class.But he may fall because of his speed.I started to Move towards him to Stop that he fell down facing ground.

I panicked and immediately ran to him and saw him already crying falling in that position only.

"Ohh god utho app itne zor se kyu bhag rahe the?"I said making him stand but he was crying mouthing "mummaaaa".

I felt pinch in my heart listening to him.I know every babies cry taking their mothers name still his voice hit different to me.

"Mummaa"He cried more seeing me.

"Arey please aap ro mat mein hu na kaha hai apki mumma?"I asked him looking around whether he was crying to call her.

But I didn't find any as the bell was already rang just before and all children were inside the class.

He wiped his tears with the back of his hand cutely crying more calling her mom ignoring me.That is when I saw his hand was bleeding having a little cut there.

I widened my eyes taking his hand immediately and looked at him worriedly.

"Mummaa"he Again cried with hiccups making me worried.

"Apko bohot chot lagi hai apko first aid karenge chalo jaldi"I asked and forwarded my hands to pick him.

He moved back and nodded in no not Stopping his cry.

"Pehle aap please Rona band karo mein apko mumma ke pas leke jaunga"I said and that is when he looked at me with his cute little eyes.

I smiled lightly seeing him.

"Aapko mumma ke pass Jana hai na?"I asked him holding his hand.

He took his hand back and nodded in between his hiccups.

"Toh pehle Rona band karo aur first aid karane ke baad mein tumhe mumma ke pass chod dunga okay"I said looking at him.

His lips formed a straight line and he stopped crying and looked at me thinning his eyebrows.

"Pehle ye bag do mujhe "I said and took his bag from his shoulders in my hand.

"Come"I forwarded my hand and asked him to hold my hand.

He looked at me wiping his fresh tears and held my hand with his.I smiled widely seeing him.

I was about to move when I saw his I'd card and tiffin bag was on ground.

I took them and kept his I'd card in my pocket so that I can hold his hand already his 2 bags were in my hand.

"Accha come mein tumhari first aid karta hu "I said picking him up and moved towards the car.

"Sir aap kya hua?"The Watchmen asked me.

"Kuch nahi woh bas ye gir gaya toh chot lagi mein first aid karke vaps andar chod dunga isse"I said to him as I know they will not Leave any students without permission.

"Meri car yahi pe hai dekhiye"I said to him showing car which was infront of us.

"Accha thik hai sir"he said and nodded.

"Aapka naam kya hai?"I asked seeing him who was looking around silently.

He didn't say anything such a innocent boy.

I opened the door and made him sit in the back seat.I sat beside him and took the first aid box.

"Thoda jalega Haan aap Rona mat"I said to him and he looked at me cutely.

"Apka nam kya hai cutie"I asked taking the cotton to clean.

"Aarush"I heard him saying slowly.

I immediately looked at him and I felt happy that he replied to me finally.I smiled widely and pulled his chubby cheeks.

"Aww bohot hi pyara Nam hai apka"I said  kissing his cheek.

He looked at me and instantly wiped his cheek with his little hand.I giggled seeing him.

"Mein ye saf karta hu aap eyes close Karo thoda jalega" I said to him.

"I am a strong boy"he replied looking at me.

"Of course you are strong boy aarush"I smiled at his answer.

I lightly wiped his blood stain blowing not hurting him.He hissed a little slightly closing his eyes.

"Hogya"I said gaining his attention.He opened his eyes and shown me his leg.

I was shocked seeing scratches .

"Oh god tumne bataya nahi mujhe bohot dard hora hai kya?"I asked him worriedly.

"No"

"Oh aap toh strong boy hona!"I told remembering what he said and chuckled at him.

"Yes"he replied looking around.After cleaning his leg I looked at him who was seeing me with a serious face.

I raised my eyebrows asking him what?he nodded in no and sat quietly.

"Apko kuch chahiye?"I asked him.He again nodded in no.

I smiled at him and took him in my lap.He was about to move that I again made him sit.

"Arey kya hua apko mein accha nahi laga?"I asked him sadly.

He saw me tilting his head.

"Kya hua apko chocolates chahiye?"I asked as I had some chocolates in my pocket.

I saw his eyes showing an excitement when I asked him chocolates.He may like chocolates a lot.who doesn't like chocolates?

Even my babydoll was crazy for chocolates!

"Chahiye?"I asked him.

He immediately looked away nodding in no and I saw him surprisingly.

Don't he likes or what?

"Kyu aapko chocolates pasand nahi hai?"I asked him.

"No mamma kehti hai agar koi chocolates denge toh mat lena"he said cutely and I hit my forehead listening to him.

Mamma's boy!!

"Arey woh toh mamma ne strangers ke liye kaha hai jisko aap nahi jante lekin mein toh aapka friend hu"I told making him understand.

How much intelligent he is!

"Aap mere friend ho?"he asked Opening his eyes wide raising his eyebrows being surprised.

"Yes kyu aap mere friend nahi banoge?"I asked him making a pout.

"Mein apka friend banuga"he smiled and forwarded his hand.

I literally saw him smiling.my heart smiled seeing his sweet smile.He is literally so cute.

"Yayy toh aaj se we are friends"I said shaking hands with him and gave him a hi-fi.

He laughed and that is when my heart skipped a beat seeing him laughing.I don't know why I am not getting enough of being with this cute little aarush.

"Aapki smile kitni pyari hai aarush"I said and pulled his cheeks being emotional.I don't know why I felt something strange.

"Mere chocolates?"He asked excitedly.

"Oh wait"I took  some Chocolates and gave to him.

He opened his mouth excitedly saying" 6 Chocolates"

He smiled widely taking them and I noticed his dimple cheeks.

Ohh baby!!

"Apko bhi dimples hai,mujhe bhi hai same pinch?"I asked being happy.he looked at me and made a Excited face.

"Apke bhi hai?"he asked cutely opening the chocolate rapper.

"Yes baby boy we are same-same"I said him smiling widely.

He smiled back and gave me a hi-fi with his other hand.

"Mamma mujhe dantengi"he said pouting.

"Kyuu?"I asked him.

"Itne chocolates khane nahi dengi mujhe"he said sadly.

"Aww lekin itne Chocolates ek hi din mein bhi nahi khate only 1 chocolate khana hai ek din mein"I told him.

"Aap mamma same ho,mamma bhi yahi bolti hai"He said cutely complaining.

"Arey mein nahi danta tum yaha kha sakte ho ghar jane ke baad phir kehna ki mamma abhi kha raha hu toh mamma ko pata nahi chalega ki apne abhi khaya tha"I told him excitedly.

He looked surprisingly and giggled at me.

"Yes aisa hi kahunga"he said and smiled widely.

His happy face has my heart!

I have seen many children but being with him I don't know why he was giving different feels .I was feeling attached to him though I don't know him.

He is just making me soo relaxed and happy.his sweet talks and beautiful dimple smile just like me.

"Mein apko kya bulau?"I came out of my thoughts hearing him.

"Tumhe Jo accha lagta hai woh bula sakte ho"I told him smilingly.

He thought for sometime time keeping finger on his chin.

"Mein apko handsome friend bula sakta hu?"he asked making me surprise.

"Handsome?apko pata hai handsome ka matalab?"I asked him.

"Yes mamma kehti hai mein bohot handsome hu aur app bhi handsome hai"he said and I raised my eyebrows listening to him.

"Aapko mein handsome lagta hu?"I asked him.

"Yes"he said and smiled at me eating his chocolate.

"Aapki mumma thik kehti hai aap mujhse bhi zyada handsome hai"I said pulling his cheeks.

"Thank you my handsome friend"he replied showing his dimple cheeks.

"You are welcome baby boy"

"Mujhe school Jana hai"he said looking outside.

"Apko chot lagi hai na?"I asked him.

"No I am strong boy chot Gaya"he replied   getting down from my lap.

"Oho toh abb apko dard nahi hora?"

"Nahii"he replied trying to open the door.

"Arey ruko mein tumhe chod deta hu"I said Stopping him.

I didn't want him to go.The time just flew talking to him and I totally loved his company.he is something special. I don't know whether i will meet him again or not.

I opened the door and took him outside taking his bag.

"Apko Jana hai school?"I asked being sad.

"Yes nahi toh mamma dantegi"he replied making stright lips.

"Accha ok jao"I told and smiled at him.

He smiled back cutely wearing his bag and asked me to come forward.I confusedly raised my eyebrows.

"Kya?"

"Mere pass aau handsome friend"he said showing his hand asking me to come near him.

I confusing bend down to his level.He smiled at me and kissed my right cheek.I widened my eyes surprisingly by his act being happy.

He smiled cheekily and mouthed "aap bohot acche ho handsome friend"

I smiled listening to him"aur aap bohot cute ho"Replied kissing his cheeks.

We moved inside and he showed his class and stopped me.

I excused his class teacher and told her that what happened and she saw him worriedly saying nothing to worry they will take care of him.

I thanked her and looked at aarush.

"bye "he smiled waving at me.

His smiling face was not letting me to look away from him.This sweet boy just took my heart with his sweet words and actions.

Hope I meet him again!

"Bye"I waved him back smilingly.His class teacher took him inside and I turned to Leave.

I don't know what and why? meeting that little boy just made my heart flutter and I am so happy talking to him.

I smiled remembering him and sat inside car and drove away.

****

Preeta's pov

"Mumma aapko pata hai aaj meine ek friend banaya"aaru said as we came home.

"Kon hai woh?"I asked him tiredly sitting on the couch throwing my bag.

He stood Infront of me and kept his hands on my lap smiling at me.

And that is when I saw him seriously.I think something is fishy otherwise he won't give this sweet smile.

"Kya hua aaru"I saw him clearly and widened when I looked at his dress keenly.

"Kahi gire tum haan bolo aaru?"I asked him angrily.He always does urgency and running here and there.

He moved back and ran inside bedroom.

"Aaaruuu ruku"I ran behind calling him.but he was no where to be seen but I know this Little devil had done something!

"Aaaru kaha ho come outside"I called him seriously!

I looked around and saw him hiding behind the curtain giggling listening me.

I glared at him and slid the curtain a side finding him.He laughed and ran away from there and climbed on bed showing his tongue.

"Aaru tumne haath pair nahi dhoya hai come on niche utro aur dekho kitne gandhe lag rahe ho come down"I said him glaring.

But my words didn't affect him as he continued trying me.

"Aaru ate ho ki nahi jaldi aao edhar"I said moving towards the bed and stood at the edge calling him.

"Noo mamma"he replied laughing.

"Agar nahi aye na toh mein tumhe Chocolates nahi dungi"I said him angrily.I was already tired and he was in Mood to kid me today.

"Mere pass hai mamma"he replied smiling and I widened my eyes at him.

"Kisne diye tumhe haan tum aab ate ho ki nahi"I immediately climbed and held him huffing.

"Kisne diya haan"I asked holding him and got down from bed.

I made him stand on bed and took his tie looking at his dirty uniform.It was dark colour that's why I didn't got before and even I didn't saw him clearly.

"Mere handsome friend ne diya"he said happily.

"Kon hai woh tumhara handsome friend and kyu Diya?"I asked him confusingly.

"Tum gir gaye the kya haan?"I asked him.

He nodded looking down and I glared at him.He shown his hand pouting and I widened my eyes seeing his wounded hand.

"Kya hua aaru ye yee kaise hua haan?"my heart pierced seeing that.

I sat on bed and made him sit beside me.I held his hand checking whether there were other wounds and even checked his legs to see just Little scratches were there.

I calmed a little not seeing any other and even not that serious wounds.I held his face and looked at him worriedly.he always get hurt atleast every week.

"Kya hua honey kaise hua ye Haan tumhe kitni baar kaha hai ki bhagna mat tum kabhi meri baat sunte nahi ho"I said sadly seeing him.

"Lekin mujhe kuch nahi hua mumma mere handsome friend ne bachaya"he said looking at me.

"Kon hai tumhara handsome friend haan kab se bol rahe ho"I asked him.

"Friend hai"

"Arey friend ka nam hota hai right Nam batao uska?"I asked him.

He acted to thought and replied"name  mujhe nahi pata"he said making a pout.

"Arey tumne nahi pucha kya?tumhare class mein rehta hai?"

"No mumma woh bohot bade hai"he said nodding in no.

I looked at him thinning my eyebrows and asked confusingly "bade hai matlab?"

"Woh na"he stood up on bed "itna bade hai"he lifted his hand up and showed his height.

"Ohh toh woh apke friend kaise hue?"I asked him.

"Unhone meri help ki mumma mein gira toh woh mujhe utha kar unke car mein le gaye aur mujhe ye lagaye aur mujhe bohot sare Chocolates bhi diye"he said smilingly.

"Tum unke car mein kyu Gaye aaru aise kisike saath nahi jate aur chocolates bhi nahi lete"I said him.

"No mamma woh bohot acche hai"he said.

"No tumhe jo bhi chocolates dete hai sab acche hi hote hai tum phir aise kuch mat karna haan rote wahi baithe hogi shayad girne ke baad toh woh tumhari help kiye right ?"I told him glaring.

He nodded slightly taking a chocolate from his pocket.

"No chocolates lao idhar pehle shower loge phir baad mein sab come"I said picking him up in my arms and took him inside the washroom.

~

After completing his h/w and all we both had our dinner and moved towards the bedroom to sleep.

Aaru jumped on bed rolling around.I chuckled at him and sat on bed.

"Aaru chup karke so jao aab"I said him lying on bed.

He again started rolling here and there making his baby sounds.

"Honey stop it come here"I called him holding his hand stopping him.

He came rolling towards me and cuddled to me throwing his leg and hand on me.I ran my finger through his hairs caressing them smilingly.

"Mumma"he called looked at me.

"Hnn"

"Mere handsome friend ne kaha mein unse bhi handsome hu"he said smiling widely.

I chuckled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Aap sabse handsome ho my honey"I said him smilingly.He smiled showing his teeths happily.

"Aur unko bhi dimples hai mumma "he said.

"Aur kya kya hai apke handsome friend mein?"he was just blabbering about him since he came and I was just listening to him without saying anything.

They always share the things which make them excited or happy and we should never deny it and i guess he literally enjoyed and liked his handsome friend's company.

"Aur woh bohot acche the mujhe bohot se kissy di unhone mujhe godh mein bithaya aur bohot sare baatein kiye"he said excitedly.

"Accha"I smiled at his happy face and hugged him.

"Hmm aur "he continued for some more time saying about his friend and I just listened to him patting his head to make him sleep.

After sometime he stopped saying and I knew that he slept.He daily doze off saying his daily activities what he did in school or I tell him a story somedays whenever he wishes.

I kissed his forehead and made him sleep beside me comfortably covering him with the blanket and I slept keeping my hand around him.
.
.
To be continued

*****

Hello lovelies ✨

Here I am done with another chapter ❤️

Karan-aarush met eachother 🥺

What do you think will try meet again?what happens if preeta got to know his handsome friend 😬

Will preeran meet?🤔

I am excited for next chapters already 😍

Ok let's meet in next chapter to find out what happens..

Please don't forget to give your precious reviews on this chapter 🥺 i will always be waiting and it motivates me to write the next chapter 💞

Ok bye my dear lovely readers 🌸

Love you all❣️

A~

_coquette_Dheeraj_dhoopar56_FeelwithemotionsmagicxcreationMoluxpreerangirllovespreeranPreeran123preeran_jsamu23ScriptsbyJiaPreeran123preeran_fangirllWinxCreationspreeran_jsamu23preeran_sunshinefanfiction_dhoopiDheeraj_dhoopar56_PreeranSlays_WinxCreationspreeran_sunshineScoobyEurlScriptsbyJiaPreeranDelightsShareef_Bachapreeran_sunshineStoriesBySiiSnowFlak_xxsimranchaurasiya4KhushixPreeranShraddhaaxPreeran

I just mentioned who all I get and I don't know much accounts so please share with your friends 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1K 12
Story Is Gonna Start From The Ongoing Track Of Preeta And Karan 's Marriage.... Story Will Have Romance With Of Course Some Bitter Sweet Nok Jhok Of...
117K 5.2K 32
This story in based on the series #ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani and it is completely my imagination. So I'm going to jump directly to a phase where #Sha...
135K 7.8K 61
Hey guys.. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I m tina.. new to whattpad.. i m big fan of preeran & seeing people writing story on them.. i also want to try.. All the charact...
153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...