Heartstopper

By rubyjanjen

Kim Jisoo is not an ordinary highschool heartthrobs. She smart, pretty, athlete, dork, could be a brat someti... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter seven

1K 60 1
By rubyjanjen

" ughhhhhh" Jennie groaned in pain as she woke up.

Her head is throbbing from a hang over. She swear she will never drink like this ever again. Last night was fun and hell for her, but then she frowned as she wondering who taking her here.

Lifting her blanket away, she tried to get up but a sudden dizziness hit her and she stumbled. Hanbin who just come inside the room, quickly went to engulf Jennie body in his arms and help her sit at the edge of the mattress.

" Thank you babe" Jennie give a small smiles.

" It's okay baby!! How's your feeling now??" He ask.

" Ugh my head hurt so bad. Thank you for taking me here last night" Jennie massage her head.

" It's not me.!!" He said, retrain himself from Jennie a little.

" Yes??"

" It's Jisoo who take you here." He added.

" Ohh..." Jennie mouth forming in an O sign.

Hanbin pull Jennie's hand into his and running his fingers against its softly.

" I'm sorry. I should be there for you. You must be feel so uncomfortable in her arm" his eyes soften.

No!!! I was so comfortable that I thought I was in my own bed.

" Stay here. I will buy a medicine for you" he pat her head and leave.

Jennie sitting still and stare blankly as her head is having a war with her heart. She is confused with what's happened recently with Jisoo. She doesn't know how to feel anymore. Why is she longing to see Jisoo? Why did she find it comfort in jisoo's arm, instead of hanbin?? Why she feel bother whenever Jisoo touching her girlfriend.? Is that all because Jisoo annoying her so much???

—————

Packing up her suitcase, jennie went outside with hanbin beside her, walking to the lobby waiting to depart back to the school. She greets her friends then her eyes averting to find a certain brunette girl who busy talking with Soojoo.

Jisoo is now talking with others friend and her girlfriend when she felt someone staring at her. She briefly look around and find Jennie staring at her soul. Clearing her throat, Jisoo quickly went back to focus on the conversation, trying to stop herself from thinking about a blonde girl.

Jennie walking up to the bus and try to find a seat, it's all almost occupied when there's the only seat available. There's Jisoo who sit by the window and stare outside with a frowned on her face.

" Babe why are you standing here??" Hanbin ask from the back as Jennie didn't move from her spot.

" There's only one spot available bin ahh" Jennie murmur.

"ohh really?" He look around and find that the only place available is beside Jisoo.

" Uhhh do you wanna go on our own way??" He ask.

" Uhmm.."

" It's okay!! Just take my seat" Jisoo who happened to hear a conversation, get up and get her bag.

" No It's okay" Jennie waving her hand.

" It's fine just take it. If you guys leave, it would be a wasted of the available seat. I will just take a public bus" Jisoo smile.

" Thank you then"

Hanbin accepted the offer immediately and quickly went to sit at jisoo's previous seat, making Jennie glare at him.

" Bye" Jisoo wave and pat Jennie shoulder as she leaving the bus.

Jennie didn't sit right with this. It's as if Jisoo trying to avoid her but what was the reason??? And she doesn't like the idea that hanbin look so happy when he saw Jisoo walking out of the bus. She glance to the side, seeing her boyfriend already fast asleep, jennie turn her head to the back and gesture Irene to come closer.

" Where is soojoo?"

" Why??"

" I mean, why is Jisoo alone??? Aren't they are together this morning???" Jennie whisper.

" I hear they fought before they got on a bus and Soojoo just dash off" Irene whisper back.

Jennie brows increased as she lean back on her seat.

No wonder, she look sad and frustrated.

—————

Soon enough the weekends were over and it was back to school the next day. School has been pretty smooth sailing until one cool spring day Jennie woke up earlier today and quickly got ready until she for some reason received a call from sana.

" Whattt?" She spat.

" Couldn't you say something nice in the morning?" Sana whine over the phone.

Jennie roll her eyes.

" Just say it. I don't wanna be late for class"

" Good!! Because I will be late for class today"

" So jen, can you drop by to my locker and get a biology book for me??? Mrs. Kim is so scary. I can't afford kneeing outside the class room with my arms up in the air Just because I forget to bring her book" Sana begs.

" Okay I will. Bye" Jennie hung up and picking up her bag, processed to start her new day in ease now.

Jennie arrived at school after 15 minutes of walking, she look at the watch and it show that she still has a plenty of time until class start. So it is the peak of getting up early. She doesn't need to run to catch a bus because she slept in late.

A blonde then remembered that she has to fetch sana book from her locker, open it up then she easily spot a biology book of sana who has a dick sticker on it. She mentally facepalm herself. She curse sana in her head for making her carrying such an inappropriate book like this.

Don't want people to give her a weird eyes, jennie decide to take a short cut behind the buildings. She was whistling and jump lightly as she walk but then she hear a sound of people arguing nearby the old warehouse.

Jennie walk silently try to see a situation and hide behind the door and peek her eyes to the average level just enough for her to see it clearly. She only saw the back of the other girl when another person standing in front of a latter start yelling.

" STOP IT"

" You were the one that tell me to do that, why am I at fault???"

Jennie hear the other girl scoff.

" You are catching a feeling for her right???

" No"

" But why you staying still when she sleep on your arms???"

" So do you want me to drop her????" Another girl who has a back to Jennie, slightly raised her voice.

" Yes drop her"

" Or are you cheating on me???"

" You sound so cheap right now Soojoo"

Jisoo said and Soojoo slap her across the face, making a brunette tilted her head, and she walk away.

Jennie gasp when she realized that it was Jisoo and Soojoo fighting. She saw Soojoo walking away and Jisoo just standing there, tighten her fist. It's not because of her drunk self that night right??? Jennie wanted to hug an older girl but she didn't want Jisoo to feel embarrassed about this. As she step back trying to walk away, her elbow come to touch with the mental pole and causing it make a loud noise.

You never do anything right Kim Jennie. She curse herself

" What are you doing???" Jisoo asks.

Jennie slowly lift up her head and smile at Jisoo sheepishly.

" Uhh I have to get sana book" she answered.

" But this is not the way to the locker" Jisoo said.

" Ohh I just got it. I just need to go to the class"

Jennie show Jisoo a book that causing a brunette to broke into a smile. Jennie doesn't know what make her smile but her heart feel lighter when she saw Jisoo like this.

" I think I understand why you have to take a short cut like this" Jisoo spoke, trying to suppress her laugh.

" Why are you keep laughing???" Jennie frowned.

" Nothing" Jisoo shake her head.

Jennie widen her eyes when she realize that she is showing Jisoo a dick sticker on sana book in her hand. She instantly shove it back into her bag and fanning herself.

" Stop laughing... it's not even funny" Jennie pouts.

" Thank you" Jisoo lean closer, making Jennie arch back a little.

" What's for??"

" for making me laugh today." Jisoo smile.

" It's nothing.!!!"

" Do you wanna go and sit somewhere???" Jisoo offer.

Jennie could only nod and follow. They come to sit at one of the bench, with Jisoo leaning back and inhale deeply. Jennie glance to see Jisoo closing her eyes and breathe in and out.

" You must have heard about it all right??" Jisoo ask with her eyes close, making Jennie move her gaze away.

" Huh??" She tried to play dumb.

" The fight I had with Soojoo"

Jennie nods and fiddling with her fingers.

" May I ask, is that because of me???" Jennie whisper.

Jisoo sighs and move to sit a little bit closer to a blonde and shake her head.

" It is not because of you."

" She's just misunderstanding and sensitive because her match is getting closer. She will be fine soon" Jisoo smile.

Jennie eyes land on jisoo's swollen cheek and without noticing, her hand is caressing it gently, making Jisoo flinch but not moving away from a touch at all, instead they just look at each other intensely.

" Does it hurt??" Jennie ask with a hand still on jisoo's cheek.

Jisoo gulped as she shaking her head saying no.

" It's not hurt at all!!! But what's hurt is that you get insulted because of me when you did nothing wrong at all" Jisoo spoke with her deep raspy voice.

Jennie quickly break the eyes contact and move her hand away before clearing her throat.

" I'm okay.!!! It's not like we are doing anything wrong" jennie said.

Jisoo sighs and nods. " yes you are right!!!"

" Should we go now??" Jennie ask.

" Sure!! I will take you to the class" Jisoo offer.

" No it's okay!!!"

" but.."

" It's really okay. See you tomorrow " jennie wave as she walk back to her class.

On the way back, jennie is looking at her own hand, the hand that just touched jisoo's cheek awhile ago. She smile at the thought but not after a scream echo through the hallway, making her jump in startled.

" YAH KIM JENNIE" Sana shout with her kneeing down on the floor and two arms hanging in the air.

Jennie widen her eyes as she saw sana give her a murderous glare. Knowing that she gonna get her head chew by a Japan girl, she quickly knee and bow.

" I'm sorry!!!" Jennie not daring to lift her head up to meet with her friend eyes.

" Where the hell were you??? aren't you said you come early??" Sana said, gritted her teeth.

" I was stuck in the traffic jam" she lied.

" What are you doing here Jennie??" A teacher come outside when she saw Jennie knee together with sana.

" I am late Mrs kim so I should stay here with her" Jennie said.

" But you can get inside, you know you get an exemption."

Mrs. Kim tried to give sana a dirty look but a hotheaded student just roll her eyes.

" It's okay. I can take the punishment "

" Okay then"

" Talking about the biased. cherssssss" Sana sulk.

Jennie laugh when she saw sana no longer mad at her.

" By the way!!! Why it's a dick, sana yahhh??" Jennie curiously ask.

" There's a plenty of sticker. Why that???"

" It's easy to spot" sana causally said.

" I can't defend you anymore"

Jennie shake her head and start lifting her arms up to sana level and accept the punishment together with her friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.5K 36
[Completed] A group of 11 housemates settle in one of the biggest reality show in Australia - Big Brother Australia, completing challenges and tasks...
18.4K 1.4K 26
Irene was given a mission,to watch over Jisoo's father and get information about his plans.In order to do this,she must marry Jisoo,to enter the Kim...
34.4K 2.4K 36
Inspired by an Indian movie: Jennie is an eye doctor living in South Korea who grew up in Jeju Island. She doesn't want to get married. She doesn't n...
12.2K 1K 30
From Lexi Ryan's book by the same name: A family wedding with a fake girlfriend, meddling parents, and an obsessive ex . . . What could go wrong? The...