All My Children (Season 3)

By NathanBanks757

"The Great and the Least, The Rich and the Poor, The Weak and the Strong, In Joy and Sorrow, In Tragedy and T... More

Plot
Cast & Crew
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5 - (February Sweeps/Part 1)
Episode 6 - (February Sweeps/Part 2)
Episode 7 - (February Sweeps/Part 3)
Episode 8 - (February Sweeps/Part 4)
Episode 9 - (February Sweeps/Part 5/Last Part)
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18 - (May Sweeps/Part 1)
Episode 19 - (May Sweeps/Part 2)
Episode 20 - (May Sweeps/Part 3)
Episode 21 - (May Sweeps/Part 4)
Episode 22 - (May Sweeps/Part 5/Last Part)
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26 - (July Sweeps/Part 1)
Episode 27 - (July Sweeps/Part 2)
Episode 28 - (July Sweeps/Part 3)
All My Children Return Promo
Episode 29 - (July Sweeps/Part 4/Last Part)
Episode 30
Episode 31 - (November Sweeps/Part 1)
Episode 32 - (November Sweeps/Part 2)
Episode 33 - (November Sweeps/Part 3)
Episode 34 - (November Sweeps/Part 4/Last Part)
Episode 35 - (Season 1 Finale/Part 1)
Episode 36 - (Season 1 Finale/Part 2/Last Part)
All My Children Season 2 Promo
Episode 1 (Season 2 Premier)
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4 (February Sweeps/Part 1)
Episode 5 (February Sweeps/Part 2)
Episode 6 (February Sweeps/Part 3)
Episode 7 (February Sweeps/Part 4)
Episode 8 (February Sweeps/Part 5/Last Part)
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17 (May Sweeps/Part 1)
Episode 18 (May Sweeps/Part 2)
Episode 19 (May Sweeps/Part 3)
Episode 21 (May Sweeps/Part 5/Last Part)
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27 (Season Finale)
Episode 1 (Season 3 Premier)
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5

Episode 20 (May Sweeps/Part 4)

12 0 0
By NathanBanks757

Pine Valley Hospital – Elevator

After calling someone over the phone that was in the elevator, Henry got down, guided and assisted Randi. He told her to breath and relax at the same time while she's in labor. The elevator wasn't moving or even budging at this time so they had no choice but to have the pregnancy take place here. Henry was at the female's side and held her hand as he looked below to see what was going on with the baby or if it was time for Randi to give birth.

Randi – "Well?"

Henry – "I can see the head coming out so far"

Randi – "Then it's time.... please Henry.... don't abandon or leave me hanging"

Henry – "That's not going to happen, I promise you"

Randi – "You better mean it because if not then you're going to be exposed, you'll PAY!"

Henry – "Right there Randi, keep up that energy for the boy or girl you'll have in this world alright?"

Randi – "Oh screw you Henry.....OH!"

Randy grabs Henry's hand and squeezes on it before the man clenches his teeth in pain.

Henry – "Randi, you're breaking my hand!"

Randi – "So what? Are you the one in pain all the sudden and not me Henry?!"

Henry – "Never said that Randi, you just need to-"

Randi – "Too bad! Stop complaining, you're not the one giving birth here! It's me, you're not suffering at all!"

Henry – "Just keep pushing, okay? Don't give up"

Randi starts to push one time after another before closing her eyes sharply, trying to breath in and out at the same time.

Randi – "Is it out yet?"

Henry looks below and sees half of the baby's body coming out.

Henry – "Were halfway there Randi"

Randi – "I don't know if I can do this"

Henry – "Yes you can, believe in yourself"

Randi – "Oh no, no no"

Henry – "Yes Randi, come on, just about there!"

Randi – "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Screaming and pushing all the way, Randi made sure to go at it very hard and heavy before she stopped after hearing a crying baby. Henry looks down once more before seeing the baby who was fully out of Randi's womb. Henry took the baby and handed it over to Randi who got a good look at her sweet little girl who's come into the world now thanks to the help of Pine Valley's DA. Now if they could only get the elevators moving as it started to move up to both Randi and Henry's relief.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jamaica

Pete was with Edmund, Julia, and Noah as they explained everything to the man whose wife in Celia was missing along with Julia. Pete at least started to understand the entire situation, but the man didn't like it still. Celia could get killed because of these monsters and all because of Julia, Noah, Edmund and Julia as well. He hated the thought of anything bad happening to the woman who he met a long time ago when they fell in love during that moment.

Julia – "And so.... that's what were up against"

Noah – "Do you now understand why this is risky Pete?"

Pete – "Yeah, I get it.... but it doesn't mean that it's okay of what's happening to my wife and YOUR sister Julia!

Julia – "Pete, this is way out of our control. NONE of us wanted this to happen, but we must deal with it ASAP!"

Edmund – "She's right Pete, now we must find them and make sure they're safe!"

Pete – "Are we sure that it's either the DVX or the Dragon? What if it's someone new? Someone that we don't know of yet?"

Noah was about to say something about Celia's cell phone rang in Pete's hand. Pete and the others heard it then looked at each other as he could not believe it.

Pete – "It can't be...."

Julia – "It's not Celia, is it?"

Pete – "What shall I do?"

Edmund – "Answer it, accept the call and we'll listen to you talk to whomever even if it's Celia"

Pete nodded as the three remained silent while Pete pressed the accept button before putting it closer to his ear.

Pete – "Hello? Celia?"

Voice – "It's not your beloved Celia darling"

Pete – "Who the hell is this!? What have you done to Celia!?"

Voice – "Now settle down my sweet and handsome boy, Celia and Julia are just fine. There's nothing for you to worry about"

Pete – "If you hurt them especially my wife I am coming after you! You hear me!? Now where are they!?"

Voice – "All in good time Mister Cortland if you catch my drift. See you later and make sure to stay on the line"

The call ends as Pete clenched the phone before throwing it to the floor in anger.

Pete – "DAMN IT! They hung up!"

Edmund – *Edmund picks up the cell phone* "That voice though....it was.... British"

Julia – "He or she Edmund?"

Pete – "That doesn't matter right now, we need to find Celia!"

Noah – "I know someone who can trace to call, let's get our stuff and follow me guys"

Pete, Noah, Julia and Edmund all leave the home after three out of the four get what they needed. While they were gone, Edmund couldn't stop thinking of the voice he heard over the phone when this mysterious person called. The man knew so many people from his past but this one felt more personal toward him for some reason. It was a female but in a British voice, who could be responsible for this mess?

---------------------------------------------------------

Jamaica – Caves

Celia woke up after she was knocked out earlier and very slowly opened her eyes. Looking around, Celia noticed she's in cave with lights all around. She didn't know where this cave was at, is it still in Jamaica? Or where they are somewhere else? The first thing that came in mind was to escape out of here and hopefully alive. But as she looked around again, someone else was with her at the same time and it's Maria, tied up who's starting to come around. Maria opened her eyes as saw Celia as her eyes widen.

Maria – "Celia....."

Celia – "Maria.... why are we here?"

Maria – "I don't know, what do you remember?"

Celia – "Someone knocked me out from behind I think....and it hurts"

Maria – "Ouch.... yeah, I can feel it from the back of my head too"

Celia – "They must have brought us out here, whoever they are, he or she"

Maria – "Oh god no, please tell me this isn't happening now"

Celia – "What shouldn't be happening Maria?"

Maria – "I thought they wouldn't be here, that we would be safe from them but no...."

Celia – "From who Maria!?"

Voice – "From me sweetheart"

Celia and Maria saw someone step from around the cave as a woman with black hair and black eyes (Finola Hughes) saw the two women.

Maria – "Anna, thank god you're here!"

Celia – "Anna who?"

Maria – "Anna Devane, she's here to save us"

Alex – "No darling....this isn't Anna Devane.... I am her sister Alex and today I will be making your lives a living hell"

Alexandra Devane grinned as Maria realized the different way she was acting and remembered hearing all the crimes she committed working for the DVX. Alex had to be on their side so that she can snatch Maria right where she wants the doctor and now that Celia is with them, it's a nice little double reward for Alex too. Celia and Maria were in the thick of trouble thanks to Alexandra as it was only a matter of time before anything else went wrong.

END OF EPISODE 20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 0 14
!! Disclaimer !! This story contains violent, sexual, emotional and offensive content. When reading keep in mind that it is just a story not real lif...
4.6K 305 22
I MAY BE CRAZY I MAY BE MAD I MAY BE NUTS BUT "I LOVE YOU" NOTE!! The story contains 18+ and adult content! "I am mad with love, but no one understa...
47 0 5
Season 1,Episode 3 Enjoy!💕😝
30 0 12
With a mixture of sex,drugs,violence, drama &...Beauty pageants it's about to be a wild ride for these young adults , join this crazy crew as they go...