From Huntsman to Hero: The Ar...

By kevondre14

What happens when you mix betrayal and a new start? You get something crazy, amazing, beautiful even. This i... More

Prologue Pt2
Bringing the "Guests"
Bringing the "Guests" Pt2
The Beginning

Prologue Pt1

5.9K 71 28
By kevondre14

It was the afternoon at Beacon Academy one of Remnants most prestigious Huntsman academies. We go down to a dorm room that is completely dark. Almost as if said person doesn't want any light getting through at all until we see someone getting up from the bed and opened up the curtains. Only for him to cover his eyes while the sun shown many different sized scars and bandages adorning different parts of his body. His eyes opened showing what once was a bright Sapphire blue was now dull almost void of emotions.

???: Welp...todays the day...

This young man was none-other then Jaune Arc. A boy who was a huntsman in training only to be seen as a hollow husk of himself. Now you maybe wondering what happened to him to end up in this position. Well only one word...Betrayal. After he saved Cardicks life back in forever falls forest he thought that he would keep his mouth shut.

But due to his own shrimp dick of an ego he was pissed off to the point where he exposed his transcripts.

Now we see him getting ready for something that he's been planning for a while. He goes to the closet and brings out his weapon. "Crocea Mor".

Jaune: Lets just get this over with.
He said with a sigh.

He walked out of his dorm room started walking towards a certain direction. Even though there were classes today he didn't care. And the staff didn't bother knowing how bad the situation was for him. At first it was his friends of team rwby.

First one was Yang basically pummeling him to a pulp anytime that she saw him or if she saw him with Ruby.

Flashback

Jaune was calmly walking through the halls heading to one of his classes. Only to be pulled from behind and thrown to the ground. He was about to push himself up only for his hand to be stomped.

Jaune: AAAHHRRRGGG!!!!

He looked up to see an angry Yang.

Yang: Where do you think your going?
She said with a growl.

Jaune: I'm just heading to cla-

He couldn't finish his sentence as he was kicked in the face.

Yang: A faker like you doesn't deserve to be in class.

Jaune refuses to listen and try to get up only to be kicked in the ribs.

He kept trying to call out for help only for his screams to be silenced by Yangs knuckles meeting his face until his jaw got dislocated.

After what felt like hours to jaune the beating finally ended with Yang leaving jaune. He was a bloody and bruised mess. His uniform was torn, his face was battered to the point where he could barely see with both his eyes practically almost swollen shut. And his body was littered with bruises.

As he was blacking out he heard someone scream his name but he was to beaten up even respond or to see who it was.

He woke up in a hospital bed only to see both professor Ozpin and Goodwitch with him looking very worried. They told him about how Port was looking for me until he found him looking the way he did.

Flashback End

Next was Weiss basically insulting him telling him that someone like him shouldn't be in a place like Beacon.

Flashback

Jaune was in the library trying to studymforman upcoming test. Until he sees Weiss. He goes up to her.

Jaune: Hey Weiss?

Weiss: What do you want Arc?

Jaune flinched a bit. But that didn't stop him from asking his question.

Jaune: I was wondering if you could help me study for this upcoming test?

Weiss: And why would I help a faker like you?

Jaune: Hey I was just asking, you could have just said no.

Weiss: Listen Jaune, you don't deserve to be here one bit. I honestly don't even know why Ozpin even let you stay here.

Jaune was about to say something only to be cut off by Weiss.

Weiss: But nothing, your nothing but a useless dolt who will either get in people's way or get yourself or someone killed.

She walks away from him leaving him by himself.

Flashback end

Blake...was mostly neutral because she herself lied to get into beacon. But she only told jaune as to show that he at least had her support. Lastly was Ruby...

Flashback

Jaune was standing in the hall by himself. His eyes dull thinking of what to do with himself. Until he turned around to see ruby with tears threatening to fall.

Ruby: Jaune, why did you do it? I thought you wanted to help people.

To which confused him he was about to respond only to be cut off by a slap by Ruby only to see a trail of rose petals.

Flashback end

Then there was team JNPR. The first one was pyrrah who slapped him and belittled him and decided to go out with Cardick. Safe to say it broke his heart badly to the point where he almost became emotionless.

Then there was Ren who socked him in the jaw though it hurt he didn't even react. At this point he was numb to it, the pain...the heart ache...the loneliness. He yelled at him saying that he could have gotten Nora killed.

Then last was Nora. She didn't hate Jaune because of the transcripts but she didn't want to be around him anymore. To which they had a brief conversation before going their separate ways only for Jaune to tell her that he understands. Basically Nora and Jaunes relationship was within a grey area.

As he kept walking he stumbled on other students in the halls giving him the stink eye, whispering things about him. But yet he didn't even bother caring. He just wanted all this to end. It was bad enough that his family basically abandoned him. With the exception of Saphron and her family. But they couldn't even have a say in anything.

Somewhere else

???: Please! You have to let us do this!!

???: Come on! We all hate those guys!

???:...Even still where would you send him?

???: We already came up with that!

???:...*Sigh* Well I guess I'll let this slide but don't screw this up.

???: Since when do we screw things up?
He says as they both left.

???: *sigh* Idiots...

With the two individuals

We see them walking down a corridor practically race walking.

???: So you good?

???: How do you think I am?

???: Hey try and keep your cool. Remember I still have the gates primed and ready just incase.

???: I'm still surprised that you can even use them. I myself have tried and still can't.

???: It takes alot of time and practice. That's all I'm going to say.

Back on Remnant

As he kept walking he thought about all the things that have happened.

Jaune: Maybe if I just left then everyone would be happy...

He remembered how even though almost all the students hated him them there was one team who always stood by him. That team being team CFVY. It was mostly thanks to Velvet but he kept saying that he didn't need any help. But yet still got it. Some of the staff helped him in his time of need. Even the stern hard-core professor Goodwitch stood by his side.

He was continuing walking through the halls till he made it to his destination. A few people noticed where he was going and decided to follow him slowly but surely it was drawing a crowd.

In Ozpins tower

It's been over a month since Jaunes transcripts were revealed. Honestly I wanted to expell Cardin and his team right then and there but sadly I couldn't.

It took everything I had just to let him stay here. The council wanted him arrested but it took almost everything I had just to at least let him stay. Thankfully they said that if there was an incident that involved jaune with evidence then the most likely thing would be expulsion and blacklisted from any other academy.

I leaned back in my chair thinking about how something as measly as a document could make such a big deal. Jaune earned his way here just like everyone else. He even earned the trust and respect of the staff even when his transcripts were revealed. Even Glynda saw him as her favorite student since he pays the most attention in her class sometimes sometimes she even sees him as a nephew she never had. Even though she isn't the type to play favorites.

I turn around in my chair to look out the window and see a crowd down in the courtyard. I get up to investigate it but on my way there I see all of Jaunes tormentors. I was furious at them butni knew that I couldn't do anything...YET...but I still remained calm.

As I kept walking through the crowd I meet Glynda along with Peter.

Ozpin: Glynda, Peter, do you know what's going on here?

Glynda: No, I don't.

Ozpin: Excuse me what is going on here?

RS: Oh it has something to do with that faker.

As soon as me and the others heard that we immediately cut through the crowd only to see Jaune in the center on his knees looking defeated.

He brought his sword out of its sheath. My eyes widen knowing exactly what he's doing. He turned the blade pointing it at his stomach.

Then we heard a scream. To see it was ms. Scarlatina

Velvet: NOOOO!!!

We tried to rush over to him. Glynda attempted to use her semblance to try and stop him....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
But we were too late. He plunged the sword right into his stomach with the blade coming out from his back. He fell over.

My eyes widened in horror at what I was witnessing. Without realizing it I screamed.

Ozpin: JAAUUNNEE!!!!

There were tears streaming down my face. I looked around to see everyone's reaction. Almost no one could believe what they were witnessing....Jaune Arc...the supposed faker of beacon committed suicide on the courtyard of beacon academy.

Most of the females covered there mouths in horror. Many looked away crying at what they done. I even noticed that Jaunes team and team RWBY were at the scene. With completely different reactions.

Ruby was a sobbing mess.

Weiss couldn't even believe her own eyes.

Blake didn't even know how to respond.

And Ms. Xiao Long...to my surprise was crying silently as if not wanting it to be seen.

What was left of team JNPR was a different story.

Pyrrah was balling her eyes out yelling "I'm sorry" over and over.

Nora was the same as Pyrrah.

And Ren...I could tell that he was trying to stay calm but in the end he succumbed to his emotions and cried hard.

I looked over to Glynda who just collapsed on her knees crying.

Peter was crying as well as I fell to my knees witnessing such a student dying right infront of me.

Ozpin: (Why...Why dammit?! WHY!? HE WAS JUST AN INNOCENT YOUNG MAN!!!)

But I was brought out of my thoughts by two strangers appearing out of no where.

One who had grey skin and white hair with a red jacket. And another wearing what looks like some kind of suit.

???1: Damnit! We're too late!

???2: Well then let not waste any time.

The man in the suit says as he snapped his fingers only for a portal to open underneath Jaune and brought him in I tried reaching out to him but my body refused to move for some reason.

After he was fully sucked into the portal it closed. Whoever these people were, what did it have to do with Jaune?

Nora: What did you do to fearless leader!?

She charged at the individual in the suit only for her to seemingly pass through him.

Which not only shocked me but everyone else as well.

???1: Oh so it's a fight you want eh?
He said as he was cracking his knuckles.

I was about to stand up until I was stopped by chains wrapping around the individual. I looked over to the other one to see he had two golden blue portals with chains sticking out of them.

???2: Thats enough. Well take care of this later.

He opened another portal and started carrying the other one over his shoulder still wrapped in chains.

Ozpin: WAIT!!

He stopped and both of them looked at me.

Ozpin: What did you do with Mr. Arc?

???2: You'll know soon enough.....Ozma.

My eyes widen in shock knowing that these people know my secret. But how?

They walked through the portal, it closed as soon as they went through.

I stood there silently thinking, "How could this happen" or "Why did this happen". I looked at the sky for some reason and thought to myself....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaune.....I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 462 20
Betrayal; it comes in many forms, and not limited to a single world. Jaune Arc of Remnant and Izuku Midoriya from Earth. Two young men who would move...
58.7K 1.1K 20
This not like any other betrayed fic you have read. I will promise you. It is completely different. Read the story to find out.
46.3K 1.4K 32
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...
23.8K 301 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...