The Weasley of Slytherin: The...

By Juuzou13131313

One day a child mysteriously appears at the doorstep of the Burrow with only a blanket and a pocket watch. Th... More

Chapter 1: New Begining
Chapter 2: Letter to Hogwarts
Chapter 3: Curious Wand
Chapter 5: Harry Potter
Chapter 6: The Train
Chapter 7: House Sorting
Chapter 8: The First Week
Chapter 9: Fights and Flights
Chapter 10: Sneaking out
Chapter 11: Midnight Chase
Chapter 12: New Broomstick
Chapter 13: Troll Problems
Chapter 14: The First Match
Chapter 15: Flamel
Chapter 16: Christmas
Chaoter 17: The Mirror
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19: The Second Match
Chapter 20: Norbert's Flight
Chapter 21: Into the Forest
Chapter 22: Finals
Chapter 23: The Trapdoor
Chapter 24: Keys, Chess, and Wolves
Chapter 25: End of the Year

Chapter 4: Platform Nine and Three Quarters

7.4K 265 103
By Juuzou13131313

"Ah there you are (Y/n)!" Mum called to me as I walked down the street. She was standing outside Flourish and Blotts, the book store, ladened with bags, with Ginny next to her holding one herself.

"Here let me grab those mum." I told her running over to her and grabbing a few bags off of her.

"Why thank you dear." Mum told me, planting a kiss on my head.

"Where are the others mum?"

"Oh Fred and George are off somewhere, Percy is looking at new quills, and Dad's taken Ron to look at brooms." Mum explained to me.

The rest of the day went by rather quickly, and before long we were all lined up in front of the fireplace in the Leaky Cauldron.

"Alright then. Percy you first." Dad said. Dad followed him, with the twins going next, then me and Ron, and finally mum and Ginny.

...

The next few weeks felt like an eternity. I could not wait to go to Hogwarts.

"What are you doing?" Ron asked sounding annoyed as he entered our room.

"I'm reading Ronald, these books as really interesting!" I told him not looking up from my transfiguration book.

"And what about these ones?" He asked gesturing to the other books strewn around the room.

"Those are the boring ones." I replied simply.

"(N/n) you realize these are most of the books." Ron said with a laugh. I just shrugged at this.

"I don't get how you can just read a book for fun." Ron said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Ron this is magic we're going to be learning!" I told him excitedly. "We're going to need to know this stuff!"

"And all this stuff?" Ron asked bemused, gesturing once more to the discarded books.

I just shrugged again. "I'll figure it out."

Ron just stood there shaking his head. He stood there for a minute longer before asking. "So wanna play quidditch? The twins are already out there, and so is Ginny."

"Alright then." I told him closing the book and springing to my feet.

We ended up playing quidditch for the rest of the day, Fred and George were using sticks to hit balls at us, pretending to be beaters, while Ginny and I did our best to throw a leather ball past Ron.

After what felt like a year it was finally time. Today was the I day I got to go to Hogwarts. I woke up on time for once, although I had had a nightmare.

I didn't quite remember it very well, but it sounded like there was some kind of siren.

"Wake up Ron wake up!" I cried to him shaking him awake.

He just groaned at me, rolling over. "Get up Ron! Today's the day!" I told him, shaking him harder.

"Shaddup." Ron groaned hitting me with a pillow.

"Need some help there (N/n)?" Fred asked poking his head into our room.

"We've got just the thing." George added poking out on the other side.

"Ready Fred?" Fred asked George.

"I always am George." George replied.

The twins fiddled with something in their pockets, before tossing something into the room.

"You may want to get out of the way." Fred said.

As confused as I was I listened to my brother. I'd found that was usually the best course of action.

There was a loud crack and then the sound of explosions, and Ron let out a yelp of concern, springing out of his bed as it was engulfed in fireworks.

The twin were bent double in laughter as Ron looked around bewildered before his gaze landed on the twins, and his face started to turn red.

The twins got one more laugh out before they rushed down the stairs.

"You alright Ron?" I asked him, as I grabbed my trunk, dragging it out of our room.

He just grumbled in reply, quickly throwing things into his unpacked trunk. After dragging my trunk down the stairs, and a quick good morning to my family I rushed back up the stairs to help Ron finish packing.

"You really need to get on top of this stuff." I told Ron, as we hastily finished shoving stuff into his trunk. He just grunted in reply.

...

"Alright, is everybody ready?" Dad asked as we piled into the Ford Anglia. All the trunks had been loaded into the boot.

"I keep forgetting how large these muggle vehicles are." Percy said looking around him.

"All the ones I've ever been in weren't this big." I said, as images of cars flashed through my mind.

"What are you talking about (Y/n)?" Percy asked me looking puzzled. "What other cars have you been in?"

"Well... I-I don't know." I said, as just as soon as the images had appeared they were gone, and I was left questioning if I had ever even seen a car before.

"Well I'm sure glad this one is this big." Dad said from the front breaking the silence. "Or else we would all be able to fit in here."

"Are you okay (N/n)?" Ginny asked as she and mum got into the car. "You were making that awful hissing noise again last night."

"Yeah must've just been another bad dream." I told her, still trying to remember what it had been.

...

The ride to the train station was uneventful, and it wasn't long before we had loaded our trunks onto trolleys, making our way towards platform nine and ten.

"Come on then we're going to be late!" Mum urged us as he pushed pass muggles, who didn't pay any notice to them. "It's packed with Muggles, of course. I keep saying we need to leave earlier. Now what's the platform number?"

"Nine and three-quarters!" piped Ginny, who was clutching her hand. "Mum, can't I go..."

"You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first."

Without a word Percy pushed his trolley so that he was aligned with the wall, before marching towards the barrier between platform nine and ten.

"Fred, you next,"

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," said Fred, causing me to smile. I always loved when they did this. "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"

"Sorry, George, dear."

"Only joking, I am Fred," and off he went George calling after him to hurry up. Fred broke into a sprint, disappearing through the wall and onto platform nine and three quarters.

George rushed after him, and Ron moved into position, and was just about to start running before a boy interrupted us.

"Excuse me," the boy said. He had messy black hair that cover his forehead, with a pair of round glasses held together with sellotape. He wore extremely baggy looks clothes, and I assumed they must have been hand me downs, just like mine.

"Hello, dear," mum said to him. "First time at Hogwarts? Ron and (Y/n) are new, too." She continued pointing to the two of us.

"Yes," said the boy. "The thing is — the thing is, I don't know how to —"

"How to get onto the platform?" she said kindly, and the boy nodded.

"Not to worry," she said. "All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it, that's very important. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous. Go on, go now before Ron."

"Er — okay," the boy said, eying the barrier precariously. He pushed his trolley into position and the. Just stood there for a second.

"Here let me help." I told him, running up behind him and giving him a push.

This seemed to help as the boy kept going, until he had passed onto platform nine and three quarters.

"He seemed nice." Mum said after he had left. "You two should make sure he gets on alright. I didn't see his parents anywhere around. Alright then, Ron it's your turn."

Ron nodded, getting into position and ran through the barrier. And then it was my turn. This was always my favourite part. I took one last look around before running full speed at the barrier, going right through it and emerging out onto platform nine and three quarters before-

BANG

I felt the collision before I saw it. I was thrown backwards onto my butt from the force of it.

"I'm really sorry!" I said springing up to my feet, and rushing to the other side of my trolley. I had rammed straight into a girl's trolley.

"It's alright, but you should really watch where you're going." The girl told me. She had brown bushy hair, and buck teeth.

She held her hand out towards me. "I'm Hermione by the way. Hermione Granger!"

"It's nice to meet you Hermione, I'm (Y/n) Weasley." He replied taking her hand.

"Come on (Y/n)!" Mum cried as she and Ginny came through the barrier. "You're going to miss the train!"

"Well it was good to meet you Hermione!" I said waving to her as I pushed my trolley over to the rest of my family.

"Alright boys you'd better get in the train." Mum said helping us load our trunks. "Where's Percy gotten to, and Fred? George? Are you there?"

"Coming mum!" They called from the train. Looking towards it I say the boy from earlier, half hidden in one of the windows watching us.

In all honesty it was a little creepy, but I gave a smile none the less.

"Ron, you've got something on your nose." Mum said pulling out a handkerchief. Ron tried to jerk out of the way but I grabbed his arm pulling him towards mum with an evil grin

"Mom— geroff" He said as she started to scrub his nose, before he was able to wriggled free.

"Aaah, has ickle Ronnie got somefink on his nosie?" Fred mocked.

"Shut up," said Ron.

"Where's Percy?" Mum asked looking around.

"He's coming now." I told her pointing off in the distance, as he strutting with his prefect badge on full display.

"Can't stay long, Mother," he said. "I'm up front, the prefects have got two compartments to themselves —"

"Oh, are you a prefect, Percy?" George said with an air of great surprise. "You should have said something, we had no idea."

"Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it," Fred continued.

"Once —"

"Or twice —"

"A minute —"

"All summer —"

"Oh, shut up," said Perce annoyed.

"How come Percy gets new robes, anyway?" I asked mum.

"Because he's a prefect," said their mother fondly. "All right, dear, well, have a good term — send me an owl when you get there."

She kissed Percy on the cheek and he left. She then rounded on the twins.

"Now, you two — this year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've — you've blown up a toilet or —"

"Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet."

"Great idea though, thanks, Mom."

"It's not funny. And look after Ron and (Y/n)."

"Oh come off it mum (N/n) can look after himself."

"Although we could use a new accomplice George."

"Don't even think about roping (Y/n) in your little schemes." Mum told them crossly, but Fred winked at me while her back was turned.

"Don't worry, ickle Ronniekins will be safe with us."

"Shut up," said Ron again.

"Hey, Mom, guess what? Guess who we just met on the train?"

"You know that black-haired boy who was near us in the station? Know who he is?"

"Who?"

"Harry Potter!"

"Oh, Mum, can I go on the train and see him, Mum, eh please..." Ginny asked eagerly.

"You've already seen him, Ginny, and the poor boy isn't something you goggle at in a zoo. Is he really, Fred? How do you know?"

"Asked him. Saw his scar. It's really there — like lightning."

"Poor dear — no wonder he was alone, I wondered. He was ever so polite when he asked how to get onto the platform."

"Never mind that, do you think he remembers what You-Know-Who looks like?" Mum got stern at this.

"I forbid you to ask him, Fred. No, don't you dare. As though he needs reminding of that on his first day at school."

"All right, keep your hair on." A whistle sounded, as the steam started to billow out of the engine faster.

"Hurry up then!" Mum cried as the four of us clambered onto the train. We leaned out of the window for her to kiss them good-bye, did our bests to soothe Ginny as she began to cry.

"Don't, Ginny, we'll send you loads of owls." I told her, trying to cheer her up.

"We'll even send you a Hogwarts' toilet seat."

"George!"

"Only joking, Mum."

And with that the train pulled out of the station. Ginny broke free from Mum's grasp as she chased after the train, tears rolling down her cheeks.

And with that we were off to Hogwarts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.7K 25
' "I will not ask again, who are you?" Sirius Black took in the stranger on his doorstep, wand still out. "I," she said "Am Adalyn Black." "There is...
42.2K 2.1K 30
(Y/n) "Weasley" having learned about his biological father and more about the mysterious Edgar enters his fifth year of Hogwarts only to be greeted w...
77K 3K 30
(Y/n) Weasley, starting to feel disconnected from his family, is staring his fourth year at Hogwarts, and with that brings new adventures, new threat...
2.3K 68 32
Lily Luna Potter, Hugo Granger- Weasley, Lysander and Lorcan Scamander are on the way to their last year at hogwarts. But something odd is happenei...