Ninjago X Reader Oneshots | S...

By Little_Ninja-Nerds

🌱Scenarios with you're favorite Ninja from Ninjago! 🌱Will include both Movie and Series and they may inclu... More

Oneshots
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Star Quarterback
Series! Cole x Reader }} Tell Me You Love Me
Movie! Cole x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Series! Cole x Reader }} Baking is the way to a Ninja's Heart
Movie! Jay x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Affection
♤Series! Cole x Reader }} Sundress (NSFW)
Series! Lloyd x Reader }} GUY.exe
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Prom
Series! Kai x Reader }} Evil Twin
(old)Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Your Different
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Talking? Nah, Kissing
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Photos
(old) ♤Series! Lloyd X Reader }} Sexy Dinner (NSFW)

♤Movie! Kai x Reader }} Mornings (NSFW)

6K 93 23
By Little_Ninja-Nerds

A/N: you have your own apartment that Kai crashes at often but he technically doesnt live there, ✨️EVERYONE IS 18+✨️.

Also, I opened a requests tab on my book called Ninja-Nerds guide. It has info on all my books so there is a chapter at the section for this oneshot book and my gif Imagines for requests. I have 2 right now for Jay, and I will get to those. I have a list of oneshots planned not in any order, just depends on what I want to write in that moment.

Warnings: sex talk, mentions of sex and body parts. I'm warning y'all I did not hold back with terminology like I normally do lol. But seriously, don't read if smut makes you uncomfortable. No sex scenes are actually described but it's very spicy.

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 2522

Y/N's P.O.V

It was rare to have a morning to ourselves. Between Kai and his Ninja duties, my job, and finishing up the first year of college - we never truly had a chance to slow down.

It was a rare Saturday morning, me and Kai still in bed after 9 in the morning after having a free Friday night for a date that ended with clothes being thrown to the floor and a long night of fiery activities.

With our schedule, we barely had time for sex. Like actual sex. We were very skilled in quickies, but to actually have a night to ourselves to take our time was something that didn't happen as often as I would have liked, so we took full advantage of it.

Waking up like this felt heavenly. Kai big spooning me with the room was still dark from the blackout curtains I had. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to them now being open. I let out a sigh, feeling content where I was. I shifted slightly to try and reach to get my phone off the charger on my nightstand. I was successful after a few shifts from Kai very strong grasp. I glanced at the time, it was about 9:45. I did a small double take, not believing the time I saw. Squinting a little more I saw a message from Nya. 'No training this morning, happy sleeping in' she said. A smile crept onto my face at the message. There was another message from Lloyd. 'Master Wu gave us the day off. We are all sleeping in. Let me know if you guys want to do something later in the day' that was amazing news. I set my phone back down and snuggled back into the sheets as Kai readjusted his arms around me in his sleep.

My mind drifted off to last night. We decided to go get dinner at a nicer place. We got dressed up nice, I wore a floor length red satin dress with a slit on my left leg that went up mid thigh and was an open back. Kai learned quickly I wasn't wearing anything under the dress. He looked absolutely amazing too. He wore a red button up dress shirt with black dress pants - and a belt that was later used as well. He had worn the gold watch I gave him as a 3 year anniversary present too - which he kept on and the cold metal felt great against my skin when the room started to heat up. Kai was impatient to say the least. He realized I was only wearing a dress half way to the restaurant when he rested his hand on my thigh on the drive there. Not to mention he was already horny as fuck. So when his hands slid up just enough he ever so slightly hit the breaks a little and tried to u-turn us.

I gave him a big fat no and said he could have me however he wanted - after dinner. He expressed his frustration with whines and groans the rest of the way there, desperately wanting to turn around or find an empty parking lot. Again, told him he would have to wait. Dinner itself was great, we always had great conversations and it felt easy to talk to him while on a date. Other than his leg bouncing up and down, a sign he was ready to go. He was not happy the waiter took a while to bring the tab.

The car ride back had a lot of tension. The air was thick. Kai definitely went a little to far over the speed limit for comfort while he tried to make his way back to my place quickly. Once the car was parked he grabbed my face and pulled me into a rough kiss. He immediately brought tounge into the mixture, trying to overpower me. He used on of his hands to grab the hip that wasn't in the passenger seat to try and signal me to climb over to his side.

"Kai, we need to go inside." I said, breathing heavily as we parted the kiss. Not wanting to be pulled away from me, he immediately went to pressing hot kisses to my neck.

"Love, I don't want to wait to have you." He breathed out. I let out a low moan as he bit down on my neck. I subconsciously squeezed my thighs together as my mind started to get foggy and I felt some wetness start to get on my thighs.

"Kai, I am not about to fuck you in my car." I said, grabbing the hair on the back of his head and tugged him away from my neck. He let out a groan of annoyance before pulling away and getting out of the car in a timely fashion. I got out quickly too, now frustrated myself and wanting some relief. I grabbed my clutch and got out of the car, Kai locking it the second my door shut. We both made our way to the elevator, giggling along the way. The second the elevator doors shut Kai was quick to pin me to the wall, his hands grabbing my wrists and pinning them beside my head. He started to make out with me again until the door opened, then he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my door. He unlocked it with his keys and pulled me in with him before pulling me into another kiss.

Slowly pulling away, he gave me a very cocky look as he got on one knee, never breaking eye contact. He took my right leg and propped it up and he un did the buckle on my heel and carefully slid it off and put it to the side. He then took my left leg, the one with the slit, and took that heel off. He held my gaze, keeping my foot in his hand he brought my leg up close to his face and he licked the side of my leg all the way up as he got the drops of wetness that had dribbled down my leg thanks to me going commando. I let out a moan at the sight as he held my gaze until he disappeared and ate me out at my door.

Once he finished, he looked up at my disheveled state and let out a chuckle.

"Hope you're not tired yet." He said kissing my inner thigh.

"Never." I remarked. He stood up and started on the buttons of his dress shirt, I made myself useful and helped. I connected our lips again, moaning as I tasted myself on his lips. We started for my room as we continued to pick at Kai's shirt. Once the shirt was undone Kai yanked it off his shoulders and threw it somewhere along the way. Next thing I realized was standing in my room as Kai tugged on the back if the dress, undoing the straps and the ties in the back, letting the dress fall to my feet - leaving me completely bare to him. He looked at me up and down, a smirk on his face. He gave me a wink before connecting our lips again and pushing me down on the bed.

He got himself comfy between my legs, grabbing at any skin he could get to. I was the same, feeling his chest as his muscles tensed under my touch. Kai was always warm thanks to his element, my fingers were usually cold so it always caught him by suprise when I touched him. Especially with how sensitive his chest was. My hands eventually made their way to his belt, I unbuckled it and undid his pants as well. A very visible buldge showing now. Kai pulled away to pull his pants down and take his shoes and socks off. When he stood back up he had a smirk on his face and a teasing look in his eye, and the belt in hand.

"I had to watch you all night without being able to touch you, so now you'll be getting the same treatment." He said, letting out a chuckle at my suprised face. I let out a whine as he moved to tie my hands above my head with the accessory. "And if you behave, I'll let you go." I gave him a pout as he stood back a bit to look at me. He came back and ran his left hand over my body, leaving a trail of hot kisses. I let out a quiet moan at the feeling of the cold watch he was wearing on that hand the grazed against the warmth of my body.

"Hope you saved room for dessert, my love." He said, hovering over me.

"Did you?" I questioned back.

"For you? Always. Let's see how much you can take."

I was knocked out of my very nice day dream of last night's events when owner of the cause of the ache between my legs finally spoke up.

"Love, as much as I love it when you squeeze your thighs together when you're in the mood, you're gonna have to give me a few minutes to wake up if you want a morning round." He grumbled, ever so slightly grinding against my ass - proving he did have morning wood.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled, not realizing just how bad I had gotten while thinking of last night.

"I'm sure you don't considering how hard I fucked your brains out." I blushed profusely at his boldness, never truly getting used to him not having a filter.

"I'm going to go make breakfast. Lloyd texted me saying you guys have the day off." I said, trying my best to escape his grasp. He let me go, giving a low laugh as he watched me struggle to stand up and make my way to the door.

"Nice way to divert the issue. You might want to change your underwear though, you've got a giant wet spot from your thoughts." I snapped my head to him. He had a propped his head up on the palm of his hand as his elbow rested on the bed. The sheets were around his waist, showing some of the scratch marks on his back and the hickies that were randomly placed. He had a smirk on his face as he winked at me when I finally made eye contact with him.

"Enjoying the show?" I snipped back, referring to him also checking me out with my, now wet, underwear and a cropped white tank top that was definitely thin enough to see things. I probably had twice the amount of dark marks on me with how much Kai likes to bite. He was also possessive and got jealous easy so he loved to mark me.

"I always do." He said, readjusting himself on the bed.

"Good, take a picture. It will last longer." I said, winking back at him and I turned back around and made my way into the kitchen.

"Love, come back." I heard him whine.

"Why?" I questioned even though I knew the answer.

"Because I'm hard again and I want to spend my morning with you since I never get to do this." I heard him say.

"If your that desperate you can jerk off you know, or you can wait until after we eat breakfast and I can help you with your issue." I said, grabbing the eggs and milk out of the fridge, planning to making toast with eggs and bacon.

"Nothing feeling as good as you do." He whined back. "I know you're horny too, it will work out."

"I'm also hungry."

"I have breakfast already in bed."

"Unless your dick is eggs, bacon, and toast that's not my idea of breakfast this morning." I heard him let out a loud groan at my response, showing he was not happy with my abilities to not fall in his horny rabbit hole. I heard some shuffling before I heard his steps as he made his way out of the bedroom. He came up behind me and gently grabbed my face, tilting it back to meet his gaze from above me.

"Ready for finals this week?" I questioned.

"Yeah, ready to be 1/4th of the way down with college." He sighed. I puckered my lips, signaling I wanted a kiss. He complied, giving me a soft kiss despite the conversation that occurred prior. I pulled away, turning my attention back to the stove to make sure I didn't burn the eggs or the bacon. Kai began kissing my neck again, wanting my attention.

"Kai, I love you, but I don't need anymore hickies. It's going to be hard enough to cover these ones." I said, patting his head.

"You always look good in hickies. My hickies to be exact." He said, starting to lick at the area.

"I'll tell you what, after break fast we can take a nice warm shower together, how does that sound?" I asked, trying to divert his attention.

"Shower sex?" He asked, perking up.

"Yes, lovey, shower sex." I said, giving a small laugh at his response.

He helped me prepare food. He was always very verbal to how greatful he was about getting him to eat after any nights like that. Being a Ninja with his Elemental powers specifically meant high sex drive but also meant a lot of calories were burned. I always assured him I would take care of his health and I was always more than willing to endure in his high sex drive activities. He knew my boundaries and I knew his.

We ate breakfast on the couch while watching the news and then turning on our favorite show. We cuddled up next to each other while we finished our plates. He helped me with the dishes and cleaning up in general. Once I gave him the green light he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, happy noises escaping him as he made his way to the bathroom.

Yeah, I was a pretty lucky girl. I was taken care of in every way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 750 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
1.8K 36 13
REQUESTS STILL OPEN DESPITE BOOK BEING COMPLETE Just your regular Ninjago Oneshot book. Cringe, fluff, angst, you name it, but NO SMUT. (I started th...
14.3K 98 18
Oneshots spread through the months of 2022. Update schedule: N/A, it is completed! Fandom: LEGO Ninjago
563K 8.1K 57
"You're.....the ninja?" "In the flesh." The one in the red commented. "But, I cannot be flesh." The one in silver poked. "I guess you have a point...