Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€

73🌷

5.5K 359 35
By chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

I am so happy...I want to fly like a bird...Dance like a kid...Sing like a
Koyal..Kiss him like there is no tomorrow..hehe..hehe...hehe...

Ayyo kaduvale!! Is it me!!

Arghh!! I am feeling so shy thinking about making him breathless with my kiss like he does with me.

Hehe!!

I hid my face in between my palms shyly while giggling to myself in so much of joy.

Daksh pov:

What the hell she thinks all the time!!

Always zones out thinking about stupid things..

Can't she say those three words back to me but no...she has to be in her la la land dancing happily by rejoicing about my confession.

Dummy!!!!

Yaar!!! I got a super duper dumb wife!!!

Huff!!!

Daksh!!Cool down...You know very well that how much stupid your wife is..So, chill...go in...may be she came out of her dreamland now.

Who knows...You might get lucky by hearing the three words from her.

Grinning like a fool at the thought, I walked back to our room only to get feel like crying when I saw my giggling baby shying to herself like a new shy bride while laying on the bed fully covered with the blanket.

Groaning, I inched to her...

"Pondati"

I called her but didn't got any response in return.

Cursing to myself, I laid on the bed and pulled her in her my arms yet madam didn't still didn't came out of her happy mood.

Slowly we both drifted to our dreamland.

Hasna pov:

I woke up feeling the warm kisses of my wolfy near my lips. I smiled like an insane girl rejoicing the moment.

My wolfy...The love of my life...❤

"Wolfy"

I called his name softly while opening my eyes slowly. He was still peppering kisses over my jaw making my lips curve into a gorgeous smile.

But, suddenly he started biting me like a werewolf..

"Umm...wolfy" I moaned in sexy way which I have never ever done.

However, he didn't stop it and continued doing his work without caring about my pain.

Idiot!!

I tried to wriggle from his grip but couldn't as he didn't let me escape from his muscular arms. So, I pushed him using all my strength only to witness an angry Wolfy.

"What the hell pondati!!" My wolfy yelled at me fiercely making me flinch at his harsh tone while getting up from the bed.

"You are biting me so hard" I murmured by sitting on the bed while staring at my hands with blurry eyes.

"Oh is it that hard?" He questioned me in a sarcastic tone making me want to bite him in the same way he did.

However, I kept queit not wanting to speak with him.

"You know what pondati, you can tell me directly on my face that you don't like my touch instead of using it as an escape from me"

My wolfy spoke so harshly that my heart broke into pieces by hearing his words. I stared at him blankly while tears were flowing from my eyes like a rainfall.

Why he is thinking like that?

I have never said anything in that way. Why don't he understand me?

If only you know how much I love your touchs..kisses..everything I like what you always does to me.

If only he knows how much I love him from the day my eyes caught his attention.

"Elli" I whispered softly while getting up from the bed so that I can go to him and calm his raging but he broke me more with his words further.

"Don't act like you care about me and love me like I do because you don't love me like I love you. I got to know about it last night only as you didn't accepted my love. " He said blankly without any emotion in his eyes which caused me scared.

I inched him while trying to shrug his hurtful words. As I neared him, he turned his back towards me showing me his arrogant attitude but I didn't care and hugged him from back and cried..

"Elli don't hurt me with your words. I really didn't mean in that way when I pushed you, I felt pain when you were biting me that's why I pushed you. I love your touches wolfy. I love your kisses too. Whatever you do to me, I love it so much. If you wanted to bit me again then you can, I won't say anything because I don't want to hurt you with my actions. Please don't ever say those hurtful words to me. My heart can't bear it"

I poured my heart out in front of him by expressing my love towards him..
But this idiot husband of mine has other ways to torture me..

"So, you love everything which I does to you but you don't have feelings for me, right? Great!! Just great!!"

My Elli uttered spitefully while jerking my hands away from his torso making me sad.

"Elli" I murmured staring at the floor in melancholy.

"Don't!! Just don't!! Go and get ready.. We are going to somewhere" He shouted at me menacingly and stormed out of the door leaving me alone in the room.

I indrectly expressed my love to him but why don't he understand..

My Elli is really a buddhu!!!

I stomped my feet angrily while wiping my tears..and walked to washroom to get fresh up with pool of tears.

I took a bath and got ready in jeans and a cute crop top and left my hair open.

My Anni will always wear a crop tops to seduce my anna whenever she fights with him. That's why I too wore a crop top, even though I don't know how to seduce my Elli, atleast I will try to gain his attention.

May be who knows, he will get cool down.

Yeah, you people might think that I am crazy because even though he shouted at me yet still wanting to patch up with him, right?

No, I ain't crazy...In any relationship, atleast one should compromise or else it won't survive.

In my case, my Elli isn't a person who get compromised in anything. So, I have to be the one to do that or else my relationship will broke and I don't want to happen to me because he might yelled at me now but later I am damn sure he is regretting it for yelling at me.

He just shouted at me in pain as he thought that I didn't love him back. That's it...but what he doesn't know is that he is the no.1 buddhu in this world.

Hehe!!

I giggled at him thinking about his buddhu attitude.

I went downstairs to kitchen and started cooking breakfast for both of us while humming a song with a cheerful smile.

Yeah...my mood become happy thinking about his buddhu face..hehe.

My Buddhu....My Elli....My sweet Wolfy.

"I didn't ask you to make breakfast "

Came a gruff voice of my Wolfy. I turned around and smiled so sweetly at his blank face which got surprised looking at my smiling face.

Hehe!!

"I am not making for you...I am preparing the breakfast for myself" I replied giving him a cute goofy smile to which he become speechless.

Yayy!!

My Elli might know how to make our moments bitter but I know how to turn a bitter moment into a sweet one.

"Whatever" my Elli muttered under his breath and left from there.

I giggled and continued making the breakfast. After, it's done, I served the upma into the plates for both of us and took it to the hall where my Elli was sitting on the couch grumpily.

I chuckled at his attitude and inched to him. He glanced at me cutely with a sulking face...

"Take it" I said while forwarding the plate towards him but he turned his head away from me angrily.

"I should be the one who have to be angry and sad not you but look who is angry now" I said in soft tone to which he turned towards me with guilty eyes.

Told you all that he will regret shouting at me. Look at his captivating eyes, how cutely they are hypontising my eyes.

"It might not be as tasty as your mumma or sweetheart makes but you can have it as it is edible to eat." I whispered hesitantly while looking at the plate.

Yet, still there is no response from him as he is staring at me like a lost werewolf.

I kneeled down infront of him and took a spoonful of upma and placed near his mouth. He didn't budge but tears were flowing from his eyes which made me scared. I quickly placed the platefull of upma aside and quickly hold his face in my plams in worry...

"Elli what happened? Why are you crying? Did I said anything wrong? Elli..." I cried looking at his lost state yet he still didn't budge.

"Elli...speak up...I am worried about you...Elli...please speak up" I pleaded him while wiping his tears which were flowing like a dam.

My Elli stared at me and held my hand in his and kissed them like he always does.

"Can you feed me with your hands, Pondati? It's been so long since someone fed me" My Elli asked me like a child in whisper by holding my hands cutely in his.

His words touched my heart which caused me ache by looking at his state.

Now, I understand why my husband is crying...

"My baby wolfy..." I said while caressing his cheeks to which he glanced at me same like a kid.

"Today, I promise you this moment that I will become everything for you. I will give you everything which you have missed in this 22 yrs of your life. I will make you experience everything which you have missed to feel in your life. This is a promise from me to you my wolfy." I said in genuine tone wanting to kiss away his every pain of his life.

"If you really mean it, then, Seal the promise with a liplock, gigglemug" My Elli whispered huskily near my ear while pulling me onto his lap romantically with a tear stained eyes.

"Hmm" I hummed at him with a blushy smile.

"Then, What are you waiting for? Do it quickly...my lips were craving for your luscious lips and my mouth was watering wanting to taste your yummy taste again" He said naughtily which was making me a cherry.

I hid my face in his crook of neck shyly making his chest vibrate with a chuckle.

"Do it gigglemug!! You didn't let me taste you in the morning too" He said making my lips thin.

Hearing the sadness in his tone, I looked up at his face only to see love, passion and eager in his eyes.

Not wanting him to hurt more, I kissed his lips yet soon he took the lead drowning into our world.

Few minutes later, he broke the kiss and held my face in his palms and began peppering my face with kisses and said..

"Sorry for shouting on you in the morning, gigglemug" He whispered and pecked my lips once again.

I blushed like a tomato at his antic and hugged him tightly while giggling like a teenage girl. He chortled at my behavior and said..

"We can continue our romance later but right now, you have to feed my tummy" He said making me smile.

I nodded my head, broke the hug and took the plate in my hands and started feeding him with my own hand.

And, my Elli like a baby he started having the food from hands while licking it like a kid.

I giggled at his cutest actions. All the while he was staring at me with lots of love in his eyes for me.

"It tastes like my mumma's dish"

My Elli said suddenly out of nowhere making my lips curve into a beautiful smile.

"Really!!" I asked him in appalled.

"Yes!! " He replied in low tone with a sweet smile.

I smiled widely at his comment...after completion of feeding him, I started having my breakfast mean while he was busy in ogling at me which made a blush.

Later, we hop into the car after my breakfast as he said he wanted to take me sonewhere and I didn't even asked him where?.. Huff strange right...yeah I know.

All the while, he was dead silent. He didn't utter a word and was busy in his own thoughts whereas me, I was busy in ogling at his handsome face.

As I was busy in admiring his handsomeness...

"Done ogling at me"

I heard his arrogant voice...

Huff!! Back to his arrogant self!! Don't know how I will bear this attitude of his the whole life.

I looked away from him with a tainted pink cheeks.

"Get down...we have reached our destination" He said in icy tone.

"ok" I said and hop out of the car only to get terrified seeing the name of the burrial ground.

"E-Elli" I stuttered looking at the sight infront of me.

"Hmm" he hummed while holding my hand in his.

"Why did you bring me hear" I asked him holding his hand tightly.

"To meet someone special to me" my Elli said making me gulp.

"Here?" I asked him in fear.

"Yes" He replied.

"B-But, Elli I am scared of this place" I stammered while side hugging him tightly in fear.

Daksh pov:

"B-But, Elli I am scared of this place" I stammered while side hugging him tightly in fear.

I wonder what will she become when she get to know that I spent half of my life here only near my mumma's grave.

I bet she will distance herself from me. Hufff!! God!! I have to remove all those fears from her brain.

Hasna pov:

"When I am here with you then why are you feeling scared, gigglemug" He replied hugging me while patting my back.

"Come lets go" he said making my head jerk up at his face in shock.

What my Elli is speaking?

Have he lost his mind?

Why does he wants to take me into the the ghost house?

Did he want both of us get killed by ghosts?

Ayyo kaduvale!!!

Guys, now tell me who is the dumbest in both us..

My wolfy only na!!

Right?

Because, the dumb person only will take his wife to a graveyard that too in the morning.

Thankgod!! He didn't brought me hear at night...or else I will die with heart attack.

Amo!!! My Elli is the dumbest man in the world.

I have to stop this dumb man from taking me inside this ghost house.

"Elli...I don't want to go in" I stated staring into his eyes.

"You have to" He declared like a judge.

Scoundrel!!

"I am scared of ghosts...Elli. what if some ghost come and kill both of us after we go inside" I expressed my fear infront of him to which he chuckled at me.

"There are no ghosts over here because half of my life I have spent here" He said making my heart stop a bit in shock.

"What!!" I screamed at him in horror.

"Arghh!! Gigglemug!!" He yelled in irritation.

"Do you trust me?" He added further making me nod my head in yes.

"Then come with me. I promise nothing will happen to you" He said holding my two hands in his.

Eeeeeeee.....I was metally crying not knowing what to do.

If I go in then some ghosts will haunt us and if not go in then I have to face an angry wolfy.

Huff!! Kaduvale!! Today those ghosts will have mine and my wolfy's heads.

Huh!! What a lucky ghosts they will be today!!

Eeee....I wanna cry like a crybaby but I can't because this idiot hubby of mine will tease me.

"Again you have zoned out"

An yell came out of my wolfy's mouth making me jump out from his arms in fear.

"God!! Pondati don't behave like a scared kitten. I'm hear with you, so you don't need get afraid." He said with so much patience while placing his hands on my shoulders.

If only he knows how much scared I'm for both of us.

Wait!! Wait!! He said that he had spent his half of life here. That means he isn't my wolfy instead he is a ghost who looks like my wolfy.

Omo!!

When did my wolfy got replaced with a ghost?

Kaduvale!! Save me from this ghost.

I quickly pushed his hands away from my shoulder and whispere yelled at him.

"Look you ghost,..I know you are not my wolfy..so stay away from me. My Wolfy will never ever bring me to this kind of place. So, you are not my wolfy but a ghost who came in the form of my wolfy to eat me" I said everything in one breath.

The ghost like wolfy was staring at me like it was seeing some kind of alien.

"Don't look at me in that way...tell me where did you hid my Elli...I should have doubted your behaviour in the morning only...Ha...now..I got it...you were the one who bit me na...that's why it pained...if my wolfy has bited me then I had never ever felt pain because he bit me softly with so much love..You are not my Elli...go away and tell me where did you hid my baby wolfy" I yelled at him to which that ghost like Elli didn't even budge.

What happened to that ghost suddenly?

Don't tell me that suddenly it become a robot?

Omo!!Ayyo kaduvale!! That means I kissed a ghost.

Chii!! Yaak!!

But, I had tasted my wolfy at that time..

Ohoo!! Hasna..I don't think it is a ghost because your hubby had cried at the breakfast time right?

Ha..so it's definitely your wolfy..he always become emotional at those kind of stuff.

Hmm...you are right...he is my hubby only...I will confirm it once again for my safety.

"Elli" I said while moving towards him.

He glanced at me with a blank face...

"Are you really my Elli or a ghost?" I asked in terror.

If he tells Elli then it's a ghost....

"No a ghost" he replied with a smirk which made my lips widen with a smile and hugged him tightly but quickly got embarrassed remembering the words which I said to him a few minutes ago.

"So, now you are hugging a ghost?" He questioned me while holding me securely in his arms.

"No...I'm hugging my arrogant wolfy" I replied cheekily.

"So.."

"Nothing Elli" I said while hiding my face in his neck.

"Come lets go in...this time I won't tolerate your drama" He warned me like a police officer to which I nod my head like a cute student.

I held his arm like my life is dependent on him. Together we both went in...

I with full of fear....and my hubby with a wide smile.

I think something has happened to my wolfy...

Huff!! Or else why would he smile like a mad man..

Soon..he took me to a grave which has withered flowers on the grave.

"Whose grave is this?" I asked him bluntly.

My Elli didn't answer but was wiping those flowers from the grave and kept a new fresh lillies on the thumbstone while sitting infront of the grave.

After keeping those flowers over the grave...he held my hand and made me sit beside him and I like a good girl obeyed him and settled beside him.

"Hii...mom...Sorry it took me one year to bring your daughter in law to you"

My Elli said making me flabbergasted..

That's when I saw the name of the thumbstone..

Siya sharma...

I stared at it like a zombie....

"Gigglemug!! My gigglemug...She is my gigglemug...my wife...Hasna Daksh Elli Sharma...The queen of my heart...Mom"

My Elli said making my heart skip a bit at his words. Butterflies started to dance like it's own..

My Elli glanced at with a soft smile...

"Pondati, let me introduce you to your mother in law...I mean my mother" He said slyly..

"Siya sharma is my mother because even though she died but still lives in my heart." He said with blurry eyes but that sly look didn't left his face.

" What are you looking at? Say hii to your mother in law...She wanted to see you since last year" He said making me look at him in puzzled yet composed myself and said..

"Namesthe!! Attayya" I greeted her.

As soon as those words left from my mouth...

Wind started blowing at high speed..

"Elli" I whispered holding his hem of t-shirt tightly in my hand.

"Shh...It's mumma's reponse for your greeting. No need to be scared" My wolfy pacified me but deep down I am dying in scaredness.

I nodded my head in okay...

" Mumma..Looks like your DIL is getting scared of your place. I will bring her some other time and we can chat a lot next time. Okay?" He said gently which made me feel bad.

Just because of me he is saying bye to attayya..

"E-Elli...You can speak with attayya. I will stay" I said with a smile but deep inside I was shivering due to fear.

"Are you sure?" He inquired again making me nod my head in positive.

He started speaking with his mom just like a child does. He was telling about his friends, family, office stuff and at last about me. Morethan other things, he was telling about me.

I don't know why I felt like someone was continously caressing my face that too I felt motherly feeling from it.

I looked my side ways and all around but couldn't find anyone...

Soon, it started raining but my Elli still speaking with his invisible mother.

No one can say that, he is the same Elli whom I used to see at college and office..because he was looking quite different from usual.

In simple word...A kid...I was seeing a kid in him whereas I can sense his mother responding to him in the form of wind and rain.

Don't know why I feel like, that his mother was the one who has caressed my cheeks.

May be or may not be but I love the way he was showing the affection to his deceased mom who was in return showering him with lots of kisses in the form of rain.

I wish she would had alive but fate had other plans. God has to be curel to my wolfy.

"Elli" I said by coming out of my thoughts.

"Hmm..pondati" He glanced at me with those cute puppy eyes which always stole my heart.

"Shall we go...the rain was falling so heavily..." I said while staring at him.

However, he ignored my words and held my hand in his and said...

"Don't ever call anyone as attayya other than my mom...got it" He ordered me sternly.

"hmm...ok" I replied looking at the grave.

"Good!" He said.

"Keep these flowers on the grave" He added further making me smile.

I did as he said and bid bye to his mom, left the graveyard in utter silence and drove to our sweet home.

***💞***

Hey lovelies...

Thankyou so much for waiting till I updated...

Anyways....How is the update?

I doubt you people like it because it's been 3 weeks I have written as I lost touch in writing skills too.

Hope the update is nice and worth wait..

Please do vote and comment...

Bye bye..

See you all next week...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
396K 15.8K 73
It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world revolves around his family, friends and...
67.2K 5.4K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
24.2K 3.1K 43
Cupid never had a chance in their messy, parental-restricted love story Karishma Jha, a twenty-one-year-old recent graduate with the world at her fee...