An Aura Guardian In Twisted W...

By lamprouge

"You are a ruler but it doesn't mean that you have to always follow the rules." To Riddle. "You not need to h... More

Oc Information.
Author Notice
Kanto Region
Johto Region
Hoeen Region
Sinnoh Region
Unova Region
Kalos Region
Alola Region
Galar Region
The Mirror
Aura Guardian Appear
Aura
Which Dorm??
The Fate Of Guardian
The Punishment.
The Unknown Aura
Moron!
The First Trial From The God
The True Of Chosen One.
Become A Student
The Rule
The Class
Tsukimiyo Kiko
The Chestnuts
The Lion
The Shop
The Wrath
Past Memories
Rule??
Training
The Hell
The Roses
The Second Trial
The Past
The Story
The Darkness

The First Day

1.3K 36 3
By lamprouge

How come this situation will happen?? First, she was sent to an unknown world. Then, she can't go back to her world. The next moment, she and her pokemon fight some monsters.

Finally, she arrived Ramshakle Dorm and the baby Giratina born. She tuck the baby Giratina and Grimm to the bed as herself decided to drunk some alcohol to forget the fact about Giratina chose her as her Chosen One.

And now, Ace came to Ramshakle Dorm and claimed that he won't go back to his own dorm. (Sigh).

What a day... Now she ready one cup of hot chocolate to Ace who sat in front of her. Most of the pokemon already fall asleep while some of them which was baby and newbie looked at Ace as Eevee walked towards Ace and slept on his lap.

Ace stroked Eevee and looked at Rina who give him a cup of hot chocolate. He accepts the cup of chocolate as he said
"Thank you."
Rina nodded and looked at Ace who drink the hot chocolate. She sat in front of him.

Ace drink all the hot chocolate and put the cup on the table. Rina decided to get in the main cause.
"By the way, Ace. Why you are wearing the collar that Riddle-senpai put on Grimm during the opening ceremony? Why you want to become this dorm 's member? It is not that I don't appreciate your company, I am just merely curious.And don't shout, a pokemon just born around 1 hours ago and it was slept around 30 minutes ago. Keep your voice down. "

Ace scoffed
"I ate a tart."
Rina blinking her eyes a few time before clear her throat and said
"Are you sure? I am not child, you know. And you tell me that you get that collar just because you ate a tart??"
"Exactly! Only that! I got hungry, so I went to the dorm's kitchen. The tart was just sittin" right there inside the fridge. And like, three whole ones! That"s why..."

Flashback
At the Heartslabyul dorm, Ace and Deuce had arrived back, completely exhausted from today"s events. Deuce had already gone to his room to get some sleep and Ace was planning to do the same, but then he heard his stomach growling.

Ace headed over to his dorm"s kitchen.
"It's only the first day and I'm so tired~. I missed dinner, so I'm very hungry."

Ace groaned as he walked over to the fridge.
"Wonder if there"s anything in the fridge...Oh, found a tart! Looks delish~!"

A sweet beautiful sight greeted his hungry eyes: Three whole pieces of delicious, beautifully-crafted strawberry tarts sat on a plate. "There's a lot, so nobody"s gonna notice one piece is missing♪."
Ace said with a little cheeky grin as he took one of the tarts.

"Thanks for the food~ Whoa, what the heck?! It's so good!"
Ace"s eyes lit up as the strawberry tart"s delightful flavor spread through his mouth.

The taste was sweet but not overbearing at all and somehow the strawberries" flavor was melting right on his tongue. Ace sighed blissfully.
"Of course, it would be delicious. After all, anything that Trey makes is bound to be exquisite."
"Nah, man, this is something else! It's better than the ones at the shops-."

Ace suddenly froze as soon as he realized there was someone else in the kitchen with him. He slowly turned his head and nearly jumped three feet in the air as he accidentally slammed himself against the fridge, closing it. "Wha-?! Prefect?!"
he yelped in shock.

His dorm leader narrowed his eyes at him and crossed his arms. "Quite the boldness you have there for touching something that belongs to me."
Riddle Rosehearts said, glaring at him sternly.
"Laws of the Queen of Hearts Rule #89: "You shall not eat tarts prepared for the Queen ahead of her without permission.Larceny of the Queen"s tarts is a capital, unforgivable crime! Off With Your Head!"
Riddle shouted as he raised his hand towards Ace.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Ace screamed, almost getting choked as the collar was placed around his neck.

Flashback end
Ace finished his story.
"And that"s what happened..."

Rina just sighed and looked at him with an unimpressed look.
"You've only got yourself to blame."
Ace defending himself.
"But ain"t it overreacting to seal my magic just because I ate his tart?! It practically the same as tying my hands and my feet! Plus, there were three whole ones! He can't possibly finish all of those! There's a limit to how heartless he can be"

Rina sighed silently. Man.... She just want to sleep..... She looked at him
"Ace, what kind of situation will make you prepare three whole tarts?"
Ace totally didn't expect this question
"Eh???"
"As you said before, nobody can finish the three whole tarts. Then, it mean those tarts were prepared for something like party or birthday."
Ace asked
"Birthday?"
Rina nodded
"If someone eat the tart I prepare for some party. I definitely will be angry.You did apologize for it, didn't you?"

Ace said as he rubbed his neck
"Uh...I came here thinking that you"d agree with me about the Prefect being a little tyrant,Rina-chan."

"Cut the 'chan'."

"Tsk. Then, what shall I call you? Senpai?"

"Just call my name only. No 'kun', 'chan' or anything like that."

"Fine..."
Rina stood up and took the cup on the table. She went to kitchen and washed the cup. She putted the cup back it original place.

She walked towards Ace and said
"Apologise to him tomorrow, okay?"
Ace sighed and said
"I get it. I just have to apologize, right? You suggested it, so you better come with me, Rina."
Rina smile and nodded.

Then, Ace remembered something and asked Rina.
"In the meantime, where can I sleep?"
Rina chuckled a little bit. This situation reminds she when she started live at Rota Kingdom.

When she was mad, she will went to forest to find Riolu. Then, she will slept with Riolu in the forest. Rina went to upstairs as Ace looked with confuse as he don't know where he should sleep.

Then, Rina come back with a blanket and pillow. She handed the blanket and pillow to Ace. Ace take the blanket and pillow with some confusion. Eevee awake from this and jumped off Ace's lap.

"All the rooms aside from the room that pokemon and I are still full of dust. If you wanna sleep there, you"re cleaning it yourself. But I believe you don't want to clean. Moreover, I believe they won't let you catch a cold."
With this, Rina went back to upstairs. Ace blinked a few time.

Then, he felt something fluffy warped around his waist. He turned around and saw a fox with nine tail. It's one of the tail warped around his waist. It dragged him to a group of pokemon. It give him a look 'you-are-sleep-at-here'. Ace settled down and slept with pokemon.

Now he thinks about this, he understands Rina's sentences. He smiled as a few pokemon slept at his side. Eevee sneak into the blanket and slept at Ace's side.

Tomorrow
As the dawn broke in the sky, Rina and Lucario were sparring at the field that at beside of Ramshakle Dorm after they already prepared the breakfast of all the pokemon.

Meanwhile, most of the pokemon and Ace were slept with peaceful. Some of the pokemon such as Aggron, Espeon, Deoxys and others already awake. Rina and Lucario stopped their training as both of them sense Deuce's aura. Both of them walked towards the gate and saw Deuce.

Deuce greet them
"Good morning, Rina, Lucario"
Rina and Lucario nodded as Rina greet him back.
"Good morning to you too, Deuce."
Lucario looked at him with curiosity
"Why you come here?"
Deuce explain
"Well... Do Ace come here yesterday?
" Yes. And he spent a night at here too."
" I see.. Thank you. "
" Do you want come in? "
" Yes. Thank you. "
Rina nodded and looked at Lucario.

This morning, Lucario sense Ace 's aura and asked her why Ace at here. Rina told him what happened. Lucario just scoffed. Is Lucario dislike Ace? If yes, why? Rina decided go to bathroom to take a bath.

Meanwhile, Deuce looked at Ace who already awake from Eevee licked his face. Ace looked at Deuce. Deuce said while looking at him
"I knew I"d find you here."
Ace muttered
"D-Deuce.."
Deuce added
"I heard about the situation from our dormmates. You ate the Prefect's tart, so now you've got that collar on, haven't you?"
Deuce said sternly.
"You"re an outright idiot."
Ace snapped at him
"Shut it! I don't wanna hear that from you!"
Then, his expression changed.
"So... Is the Prefect still mad at me...?" Ace asked, his tone levelled down a bit while stroked Eevee.

Deuce said
"Not completely. He's in an irritated mood and about three people who didn't follow the waking up routine suffered the same fate as you."
Ace shouted
"Not completely", my foot! He"s totally mad!"
Deuce shrugged his shoulder and looked at all the pokemon. Lucario walked towards them as both of them looked at Lucario. Lucario handed a tablet to Deuce.

Lucario explained
" This is Pokedex. Pokedex can told you about the information of pokemon. You just need point the pokedex to the pokemon you wish to know."
Both of them widen their eyes.

Ace snatched Pokedex and pointed to Eevee. The pokedex began said

"Eevee, the Evolution pokemon.
A rare Pokémon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms."

Deuce snatched and pointed the Pokedex to Lucario.

"Lucario, the Aura pokemon.
By catching the Aura emanating from others, it can read their thoughts and movements and how others are feeling from over half a mile away."

Both of them looked at Lucario with shock as Lucario smirked. Rina who dressed in her new school uniforms and with her bags in hand went to downstairs. She said
" Sorry for waiting. "
Both of them turned and saw Rina, Grimm who at her shoulder and a... dragon??

Rina smiled and explained
"This young one is Giratina. It just born yesterday."
Both of them blinked a few time. Ace asked
"Wait! Yesterday, you told me a baby pokemon just born. You mean this one?"
Rina nodded and Deuce asked
"Where it's parents?"
Rina smile while explain
"Her mother told me to take care of her."

Both of them looked much more confuse. Rina decided explain
"Her mother told me that she knew if her stay with her, then she can't be stronger than her. So she gave me this young one to make sure she will become a strong Giratina."
"Ohh....."
Then, Deuce pointed Pokedex to Giratina.

"Giratina, the renegade pokemon.
This Pokémon is said to live in a world on the reverse side of ours, where common knowledge is distorted and strange."

Both of them looked at Giratina with surprise as Giratina looked at them with curious. Rina said
"Guy, can you wait a few minutes?"
Both of them looked at her with confuse but still nodded.

Then, they followed Rina as both of them helped Rina, Lucario and some pokemon used psychic to carry all the plate that filled with some brown colour thing. They put all the plate near the dorm. Rina shouted
"Mina!! Breakfast ready!!"

Then, she grabbed at Ace and Deuce to other side. At the next moment, what Ace and Deuce can't describe in word. Because what they saw were all the pokemon gathering to their breakfast. They saw many pokemon that like snake, dinosaur, bird, and more.It just unbelievable. How come..

Before they know, Rina pulled them while called them
"We are going to late if we stand at here all day."
With this, all of them walked to school. Both of them looked at Lucario, Giratina and Leafeon who followed them. Deuce pointed Pokedex to Leafeon

"Leafeon, the Verdant pokemon.
When you see Leafeon asleep in a patch of sunshine, you'll know it is using photosynthesis to produce clean air."

Then, Ace asked a question
"Why, don't you let them stay at dorm?"
"Lucario is my aura partner. Even I told him to stay at dorm, he will find a way to find me too. Giratina just a baby, if I leave her at dorm. She will cry while find me. As for Leafeon, he is a curious cat."
"Oh....."

Before they know, they already walked down Main Street.
"Hey! Make way, make way! I, a full-fledged Night Raven College student is passing through!"
Grimm crowed proudly, showing off his new collar with the light-purple magic gem.

He then spread a sly smirk as he turned his attention towards Ace. "Look at my collar! My collar is totally awesome compared to yours! And you can"t use your magic now, can you?Guess I can have you cleaning the schools as part of your chores or something? Nyaha, this feels so good!" Grimm taunted.Lucario grabbed Grimm by the neck and growled. Grimm shivering in fear.

" Grrnnrrgh! You better remember this when I get my magic back!"
Ace grumbled, grabbing at the collar around his neck.
"The Headmaster just scolded you for a ruckus you caused yesterday, remember?"
Deuce said, reminding him.
"In any case, you won"t be able to attend classes since your magic has been sealed. How about you go and apologize to Prefect Rosehearts so he can take that off?"

Then, Grimm added with a bright smile.
"We still have time before the next class. Plus, I"m interested in the other dorms. Let"s go observe while we watch Ace apologize..."
"I'm not some kinda exhibit, darn it!" Ace shouted at him.

With an angry huff, Ace was pulled away by the others towards the Mirror Chamber, explaining that the sooner he apologizes, the sooner Prefect Rosehearts can get that collar off him. With this, all of them went to Mirror Chamber and entered the mirror that lead to Heartslabyul Dorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 14.2K 91
#1 in Disney twisted wonderland 10/6/2020 "Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials want to kill you, People want to kill you...
106K 5.1K 52
Basically what the title said. Just the characters randomly appearing out of our phone while we we're just doing whatever.
1.4K 49 6
"I wonder M/n, why is this story similar to that of the Corpse Bride? She met a person who understood her yet she let him go to marry the one he was...