Gotta Love A Bad Boy {Watty A...

By Stephimarie

He is a bad ass...she is the average 18 year old. While he is out leading his gang...she is hanging with frie... More

Gotta Love A Bad Boy {Watty Awards 2013}
ch.2 'wipe the drool up'
ch.3 'he would be a gift to porno'
ch. 4 'up shits creek without a paddle'
ch. 5 'welcome to the dark side'
ch. 6 'you think my face is pretty'
ch. 7 '4play. Kinky.'
ch. 8 'I'll bitch slap them'
ch. 9 'a black shiny gun'
ch.10 '20 bottles of beer on the log'
ch.11 'put a fork in me, I'm done!'
ch. 13 'two simple words'
ch. 14 'daddy dearest'
ch. 15 'my kitten has claws'
ch. 16 'oh goody a rape van'
ch. 17 'happy birthday'
ch. 18 'out with a bang'
ch. 19 'teddy bear'
ch. 20 'we have a huge problem'
ch. 21 'we got em'
ch. 22 'declaration'
ch. 23 'Bulletproof'
ch. 24 'I don't go for pedo's'
ch. 25 'game on princess'
ch. 26 'I'm sorry'
ch. 27 'roses'
Epilogue

ch. 12 'like your bat cave?'

221K 4.1K 955
By Stephimarie

Happy Valentine's day!

 I can't update from my phone because it scrambles the chapters and I don't know why...so updates may be a little longer, but i'll try not to let that happen.

*not edited* 

song of the day- Bang Bang- 3oh!3

vote, comment, and all that good shit..and follow even though that is a twitter thing

<3 Stephi

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luckily no one was near the car's when mine was blown up. Jay seemed to know exactly who did it, bye the way he was talking to the other guy's. Ash and Eric were standing with me while I talked with the police who showed up after the princible called them.

They asked me a bunch of bull shit questions like ' does anyone have a gruge against you' to 'did you do this to get money from the insurance company'. Seriously..I could of been in that damn car. Jay knew I was slightly freaking out. I mean first I had a gun at my head and now they are blowing up my car, what's next? 

What I was really scared of was if they went after my mother. She was the only one I had left in this world. Yeah I had Ash and Jay and even the guy's, but they weren't my mom. I needed her since I didn't have a father, or rather even met him.

Jay walked behind me and hugged me, he leaned his chin on top of my head. I leaned into him, taking in the much needed comfort and warmth. The cops stopped their interrogation and evryone seemed to disapate after all the commotion quieted down.

"Kitten don't worry, we will take care of this. That is a promise, I won't let anyone hurt you. Your mine and I protect what's mine." He said. His voice was fierce and you could tell he was pissed off, but I don't think anyone could be more pissed then me right now. I sighed.

"I want to do it Jay." He turned me around to look at him, his expression was confused. I rolled my eyes. "I want you guy's to find who ever did this to me and I want to take care of them. I don't want to seem like some damsel in distress and that is what they think of me. I want to show them that they fucked with the wrong chick." I took in a much needed breath after my speech. 

Jay smiled at me. His eyes held desire and pride and I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh kitten I already have them looking for the guy who did this, and when we get him you will be there with us when we get info and take care of the problem." I nodded in satisfaction and asked Jay to take me home, I needed to see my mom because I knew she was going to freak.

--------

As I suspected, my mom heard about what happened and obviously didn't see my car home. She was devastated because she thought that I was in the car at first, but she calmed down after she hugged me for about 30 minutes, knowing I was still alive.

I went upstairs and took a nice hot shower to de-stress myself. Once I was done I went downstairs to eat. I was starving. I went in the fridge first to grab a drink before going to sit at the table. I went thought all the new mail when I noticed an envelope. It was something I have seen since I could remember.

"Mom you got one of those creepy letters in the mail again!" I shouted from the kitched. She walked in and grabbed it, not opening it. You see, the letters never have a return address on them, but come about twice a month. I was always suspecious of them, who wouldn't be.

"Are you ever going to tell me who those are from, you've been getting them forever." She just shook her head no and dropped the topic like that like she always does when I ask. I swear one of these day's, I am going to play James Bond and snoop her room to find out what it is.

-------

After dinner I went to my room and caught up on some homework, after talking to Ash for an hour of course. Jay texted me, keeping me posted on if he founf the scum bags who blew up my car. He cancled training today after what happened, which I was surprisingly upset about. I needed to just let out some anger.

It's like ever since I met Jay it's been one thing after another and it was getting old. I liked him sure, he had grown on me, but I know see how dangerous his life really is. No joke. On the other hand, I knew he would protect me. He showed that, that night at the club when he saved my life. I didn't want to let him go even thought I was basically a dead chick walking and to be honest I don't think he would let me.

Finally finished with the overload of homework I crawled into bed, put the memories of what happened to the side, and fell into a dreamless sleep.

-------

Jay texted me in the morning stating that he was going to pick me up for obvious reasons.

"We found who put the bomb in your car and tonight we are going to get him and bring him to the warehouse." He stated as if it was a norma thing and what is this 'warehouse' place? He never mentioned it before.

"Warehouse, like your bat cave?' I chuckled while I asked. He looked at me like I was the stupidest person on the planet. "Really kitten? Bat cave?" I nodded still laughing, oh how I entertain myself sometimes.

"Why so serious?" I busted out laughing. I just kept it going, I couldn't help it. I love batman what can I say?

"Hilarious Sadi, truly...the warehouse is like the headquarters." He mumbled. It was the bat cave! I just shook my head and laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

"Oh this is golden..." I breathed out between laughter, but eventually calmed myself down. I smiled at him. "Thank you.. I needed that...batman." He glared at me and parked the car.

------

The day was uneventful. Nothing blew up, no guns were being placed against people's heads, and no one died. I would say success.

It was about 9 o'clock when Jay called me and said they had the guy and he was on the way to pick me up. I jumped up and got dressed immediatly. I put on dark blue torn jeans, a white tank, along with my leather jacket and gun.

I heard his car pull up as I finished and ran out to jump in.

"Now kitten this is serious, no joking around or anything, your going to see a different side to me as I walk in there. I am a hard ass and a bastard. I don't want to scare you, but I have to warn you. It is not going to be pretty." I waved my hand as to say 'shut up I can handle it'

"I know who you are and what you do Jay, I'm going to be fine, besides the asshole deserves to be taught a lesson." He smirked and shook his head. "I've created a monster." He said chuckling. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, either way this dude was gunna pay for putting my life in danger.

------

He wasn't kidding when he said it was a warehouse, but I was still hoping for a bat cave sort of thing. We were in the industrial area in the city, like one of those creepy places where no one can hear you scream and the cops never bother to search.

Jay's whole demonor changed as we walked in with me trailing behind him. There were high shelves outlining the space inside the warehouse and what looked like an office of sorts in the back. I spotted a bunch of expensive looking cars also in the back, I could only assume they were stolen. What caught and held my attention was a man that looked about in his mid twenties, tied to a metal chair in the middle of everything. His face was jacked up and bleeding, which I assume was the work of the guy's bringing him in.

Jay walked up to him and crouched down so he was in eyesite. The rest of the guy's formed a circle around them' but I stayed hidden as Jay wanted me to until he called me out.

"Nice to see you again Will, I assume you know why your here?" Jay asked in a hard tone. The guy, Will, didn't say anything. Jay took out his gun and pointed it at his head. "Not gunna talk I see. Did your boss tell you to keep your mouth shut?"  He cocked the gun back and forced Will's mouth open. He then shoved the gun inside.

You could tell Will was scared at this point, his eyes widened and he started squirming around to try and break free and mumbled something. Jay took the gun out. "What was that?" He asked.

"I was told to blow up the car! I didn't know why...please d-don't kill me!" Will pleaded.

"Oh I'm not going to kill you..." Will began to relax like he thought he was walking out of here a free man. I don't think so sweety. "She is." Jay finished and that was my cue. As soon as Will seen me, he must of known who I was becuase he started pleading for his pathetic life.

When I reached him, Jay moved to the side and I took out my gun. I took it and hit him across the face with the butt of it. His head whipped to the side hard enough to get whip lash and he spit out blood...and I think a tooth. Gross.

"So you tried to kill me?" I demanded. He was shaking his head 'no'. "Well you blew up my car, I think that qualifies as trying to kill someone. "N-no, the bomb was set to go off as soon as you got out of school. I was told to bomb your car' but not kill you. It was made for you to see as a warning." He said. I scoffed.

I turned to the guy's. "Is there anything else you need from him?" Jay shook his head 'no' and I nodded. Holding my gun up, I knew at this moment there was no going back. No being normal Sadi anymore. I was going to be apart of this gang. I wasn't going to let them hurt Jay or anyone else I cared for. I was going to prove to these bastards that I was the wrong girl the mess with and with that last thought, I shot him in the head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

I know, no lovey dovey stuff between Jay and Sadi, but don't fret because next chapter it will come back. This chapter was basically Sadi's initation of sorts. Vote comment and follow lovelies! <3Stephi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 846 31
"Don't be so good all the time." "I can't help it." "Well let me show you how to be bad then." Rhiannon is a smart, young lady. She is 18 years old...
Obscure By Gypsophilia

General Fiction

362K 11.1K 37
• Completed • "You don't know how hard it's been for me. There wasn't a day I didn't think about you." I shivered from his warm breath breezing again...
11.3K 112 17
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞~ (𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝘀𝘁) She was pure and kind hea...
366K 6.5K 21
Sequel Brook POV: I just got my ice cream. I'll just eat it on my way home. It's already dark. So I decided to take a shortcut. As I walked through t...